News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

★〖Shiyoda Uni〗Small❆World |LF2| [Yai|&|Winter]

Started by Yai, March 12, 2012, 10:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yai

Rikku moaned as the male groped her abd played with her nipple and more as a guy licked up her ass and the touched her wonderfully. Rikku necame really wet as reimi licked her pussy making her sweet french vanilla taste ooze out. The felt so good to the little exhibitionist.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
記憶の舞台裏に散らばる羽根の残像が、いくつも宙を舞う。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。
恋しくて、愛しくて、切なくて、苦しくて、悲しくって、
見えなくてまばたきをした瞬間、いま刹那スローモーション―。
逢いたくて、逢えなくて、追いかけて触れていたあの君が、
ずぶ濡れて、幻。 My Love for you is Undying...I soar thru night like an Owl to find you-make yo

WinterWonderland

Reimi moaned as she was beginning to get very tight into her pants. And once again like before her panties couldn't hold back what was underneath it and popped out making her sigh in relief. As it had began to get unusually and painfully tight. "Beg for us. " She whispered and shoved her tongue into her pussy as deep as she could and wiggled her tongue around. The man groping her rear separated her cheeks as he moved the panties away and leaned in rolling his tongue around her tight little hole. Celtic began to suckle hard and bit and tug on her perfectly pink nipples. All of the men getting boners as well. But as Reimi made Rikku say. Hers was the biggest.

Yai

Rikku moaned and squirmed as her pussy was violated as was her rear. She whimpered. She didn't want to beg for them but was getting so damn elated from their perverted touches.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。
ずぶ濡れて、幻。 My Love for you is Undying...I soar thru night like an Owl to find you-make yo

WinterWonderland

Reimi smiled. "Dont let her have any cock until she asks boys. " she said and for once they all listened to her as their perverse hands and mouths touched all over her body. Every inch of her was being touched licked or sucked. Reimi smiled and stroked her own cock with her hand as she ate out the sexy little girl.

Yai

Rikku whimpered before she suddenly bashed a guy in the face with her elbow which surprised the rest. She instantly took the chance and sprinted to her left and running slanted up a wall till on the ladder and ran up it like stairs. She got out--quickly noticing she was on Nakimichi street which allowed her to bolt into an near by ally way. She ran until she found a sewer drain and stopped. She moved the lid and dropped down. She ran and ran until she was under Shiyoda. She climbed out and ran into the lobby which made the lobby man gasp at her clothes. She bolted up the stairs to the 45th floor and ran into the seventh Apartment and slammed the door.

Rikiya went wide eyed when a semi naked Rikku ran into her house. Rikku ran into his arms and cried very lightly. "Wh-What the hell happened...!?"
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

WinterWonderland

Reimi gasped as she somehow got away and punched a man in the face. "God damn men... Can do shit!" She said angrily and climbed up the ladder and stormed to the stolen car not caring how her now massive hard on bounced around. Once back to the hotel she walked right in not caryig how people could see she was a female with a major boner just hanging out. She went into the elevator and rode it to her floor and walked down to her apartment and stumbled around looking for her key on her person. "Fucking ass hole men... God for nothing son bitches. " She said under her breath. Her frustration making her even more angry as she couldnt find her damn key.

Yai

Rikku explained everything that had happened to her from the elevator to just now. Rikiya sighed. "I told you to stop that...I told you this would happen. Stop messing with people. You'll get hurt..." Rikku sniffled and nodded as tears fell from her crystal eyes.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

WinterWonderland

Reimi groaned and stomped over to the closest neighbor and knocked on their door. "Hey can you phone or page the desk downstairs. I lost my dang key. " She yelled to get whomevers attention so they could use the hotls phone in the room to call downstairs to get someone to come and unlock her room for her. Shes done this multiple times it was just getting fucking annoying. Usually shed go back down herself but at the moment she was just finally able to get her cock back into her panties.... Barely.

Yai

Rikiya went to the door and opened it. "Pardon...?" He said not catching that. Rikku's eyes grew 100 fold when she saw her again.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

WinterWonderland

Reimi looked up wiping at a cut under her eyes and her lip when the door opened. She looked pretty beat up but her body had gotten accustomed to the fights. Reimi didn't even notice Rikku as the door opened. "Can you please phone or page the management downstairs for me?... Ive had a long day and I just wanna chow down on some moldy bread and sleep. " She said and chuckled softly. Of course she wouldnt eat the moldy bread. She wasnt stupid. But she did just want to take a abath and relax for a bit. She sighed when she noticed she lost her phone as well in the rush and looked to the side her eyes going mostly emotionless as she wondered what to do. She needed food she needed to pay for her car being fixed and pay rent. Now for a new phone. She couldnt fight that much to pay the bills! Shes end up in the hospital.

Yai

Rikiya raised his eyebrow and shook his head. "That's...That'll get you in the hospital...here why don't you stay here for dinner." Rikku went wide eyed and knocked over the chair as she ran to the guest room and slammed the door. Rikiya turned around. "Rikku..." He said but she was already gone. 'What's...wait...could she be the girl?' Rikiya stood aside to let her come in. Either way Rikiya wouldn't let anything happen to her, no matter what.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

WinterWonderland

Reimi turned and tilted her head when she saw a door slam. She shrugged and walked in. "Ummm... Thank you... Did I interrupt or something? " She asked wondering why someone just ran to probably hid in the guest room. She sighed and licked her up as talking made it bleed some. "Umm.... You have a bathroom I can use to clean up? " She asked no knowing if it had the same layout of her apartment.

Yai

Rikiya shook her head. "My friend. She's had a rough day too. She's a bit shaken up please don't mind her." He nodded at her next question. "Yeah, All Apartments are made the same." Only his was much cleaner and brighter.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

WinterWonderland

Reimi sighed and nodded. "Thanks. " She said walking to the bathroom. She shut the door didnt mind to lock it whomever the girl was didnt seem like shed be coming out and he knew where she was. She pulled her top off having no bra left her only in her boots and panties. She wettened a rag and sighed as she cleaned out her small wounds to get the dirt out from that damned dirty place they were fighting at. It may have not been the actual sewage line but it was still covered in dirt. She sighed as she tried to cean one on her back where Celtic got a cheep shot.

Yai

Rikiya knocked on the door and walked in closing it behind him. "You didn't tell her your name...?" Rikku shook her head. "If you want to go home now is the time." Rikku nodded and thanked him quietly as she left the room with him and went back to her house which locked 10 seconds after entry.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

WinterWonderland

Reimi sighed and stepped out after a little bit. Her legs fell out from under her and she fell on her knees and sighed. "Damn it... I havent used so much legs in a long while. " She said and groaned and stood back up and looked around. It looked much cleaner than her place. she sighed and walked to the closest couch and plopped down with a groan hugging a pillow on it.

Yai

A blonde girl with a bandage over her left eye walked out of a room wearing nothing but a black semi seethru night dress. She noticed Reimi but went to Rikiya and held his arm, Telepathically telling him everything about her. Rikiya walked by her and to Reimi. "Would you like something to drink...?" He asked in his usual flat tone. Rikku ran a freezing bath and played music Rikiya recorded for her so she could just relax and forget today.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

WinterWonderland

Reimi rolled onto her back and propped one leg up over the side of the couch no caring about her panties and crotch all all just being wide open. "Anything alcholoic would be good right about now." She said and rubbed her sore leg while it was propped up.

Yai

Rikiya looked at Sena. "Sena." She nodded. "Hai..." She went to the kitchen and poured some whiskey for her and brung it to her. Rikiya sat down. "What happened to you today...?" She looked like hell but if he was lucky, She might mention Rikku.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

WinterWonderland

Reimi sighed and slowly sat up and rubbed her other leg. "I cant really talk about it... But damn I got messed up ." She said rubbing her bruised jaw. She smiled at the girl. "Thank you. " She said with an actual gentle beautiful smile. She slowly took a sip and sighed as she kind of rolled her shoulders. God some of her moves had been very uncomfortable with her arms tied behind her back. Which had caused some rope burns on her wrists. But she was used to being sore a few days. She healed rather quickly now.