News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

★〖Shiyoda Uni〗Small❆World |LF2| [Yai|&|Winter]

Started by Yai, March 12, 2012, 10:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yai

How many months has in been now since Kanami Died? Looking back at the past it must've been almost 4 months since she was alone. She didn't have any actual friends and She wasn't really social or outgoing. Must be great leaving this shit hole planet behind. Lately however, The Short haired girl found an activity that brought her enjoyment.

She made her way down the hall way slowly making sure no one was around. She slipped into the elevator and pushed down towards the lobby. About a floor down she began to strip slowly. First her top, then her skirt, then her mini tank.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
記憶の舞台裏に散らばる羽根の残像が、いくつも宙を舞う。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。
恋しくて、愛しくて、切なくて、苦しくて、悲しくって、
見えなくてまばたきをした瞬間、いま刹那スローモーション―。
逢いたくて、逢えなくて、追いかけて触れていたあの君が、
ずぶ濡れて、幻。 My Love for you is Undying...I soar thru night like an Owl to find you-make yo

WinterWonderland

A beautiful women in rather showing clothes hurried down the hall. Her hurrying causing her chest to bounce up and down as she hide a ball of cash somewhere on her where it couldn't be seen or found. She hurried to the elevator and pushed the button. As soon as the doors open she practically jumped in and her chest hit someone. She stepped back with a sigh. " sorry about that. " She said looking at the slightly shorter girl whom her chest had bumped into quite hard. She went wide eyed as she saw her practically well nude. She smirked and pushed the button to close the doors and the elveator began to move again. "Do you do this on a regular bases?... I have to take the elevator more often. "[/url] she said her eyes looking over her body curiously.

Yai

The Shorter girl was quick to turn around. This was it, That was what she lived for. The Thrill off getting caught! The Danger of being discovered doing something taboo! Rikku put on her shirt which gave a nice top view of her breasts. "..." The girl stayed quiet. Normally she Stripped anywhere the risk of getting caught was almost assured. Of she was caught tho, it wasn't wise to do it there again. She kept her back to the woman and moved her Skirt back to place. She top her tank top and held on to it in her right hand.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。
ずぶ濡れて、幻。 My Love for you is Undying...I soar thru night like an Owl to find you-make yo

WinterWonderland

Reimi smirked and grabbed the girls wrists before she could pull her skirt or any more garments back on after her top which gave her a nice veiw and pushed her against the elevator wall the womens chest against it and her against the womens back. "You know its not smart doing that... Being naked... Or redressing... You could have been unlucky... I could have been a big scary man. " She whispered while keeping her pinned and licked up her neck.

Yai

Rikku breathed a bit deeper as she was pressed against the wall and blushed a sky blue. Rikku was getting turned on as her heart thrashed in her chest frow getting caught and now this! Rikku began to moan as she was getting licked.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

WinterWonderland

Reimi smirked as she heard her moan. " And now moaning?... Letting yourself be turned on be a stranger... What a naughty naughty girl. " She said as her hands let go of her wrists but suddenly gripped her chest and groped them roughly and wildly. " You love being touched by a stranger dont you!? " She said and one leg lifted up flexibly and pushed the button on the elevator making it suddenly stop.

Yai

Rikku moaned perversely as the girl went nuts on her sensitive chest. God yes it felt so wonderful to be touched by a random passerby, She took the busses just so some pervert would touch or even do her!
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

WinterWonderland

Reimi moaned as her weewee grew hard from touching the girl. Which messed up it being nicely tucked into her panties looking exactly like a normal girl. She moaned and began to grind it against the girls rear gently. "You want me in you dont you? " She whispered and groped her more.

Yai

The shorter was surprised as she moaned from the touches getting really happy in the chest area. 'In her? What were the odds? A transgendered girl! God she wanted it in her ass so badly. She blushed so brightly.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

WinterWonderland

Reimi moaned and let her member pop out giving her ass a small spank. She moved anything out of the way and rubbed the tip of it against her ass and her hole teasingly. "Tell me how bad you want it. " She whispered.

Yai

Rikku blushed brightly. "I want it..." she said in her cute quiet voice. She wiggled her rear some to tease her cock
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

WinterWonderland

Reimi moaned when she wiggled her rear. "Mmmmm.... What a naughty girll. " She said gripped the girls breasts tightly to force her member up into her using them to help shove in hard in one fast motion. She moaned loudly and smiled. "God yes so tight. " She whispered and began to fuck her roughly.

Yai

Rikku whimpered as the taller wokan shoved indo her so hard and more as she ravaged her little naughty rear.

(Its okay you dont have to keep replying. Do ur apps and go sleep so we can see eachother early ish kay? I kight have to go out tomorrow or the day after too so. Anyways night~ *Pre-sleep routine* ;3
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

WinterWonderland

Reimi moaned loudly as she ravaged the girls rear so hard. Her strong hands groped her hard and tweaked her nipple tightly and roughly between her fingers. "Damn so sexy and curvy. " She whispered into her ear sexually.

Yai

Rikku moaned so pervertedly as her ass was pounded without mercy and her breasts were abused sexually. "So good..." She said quietly now wanting her in her pussy
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

WinterWonderland

Reimi groped her hard as she slamed her weewee into the girls nice round rear. One hand let go of her brerasts to slowly run down her body and began to rub her pussy sexually rubbing it and spreading the lips a few times so she could feel the nice cold air. She then pushed in two fingers. "OH my look what a mess your making. " She said teasingly.

Yai

The Violet haired girl shut her eye tightly doing her best not to cum but her fingers and her cock were making it so hard for the shorter female. She balled her hands into fits and winced. "C...Cumming..." She moaned out quietly.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

WinterWonderland

Reimi smiled. "Nu uh not at least till I get in there. " She said puling out of her rear to slam into her wet lips from behind and thrusted into them hard while groping the women roughly her member twitching as it was nearing its limit.

Yai

Rikku winced and moaned quietly as her body was rocked from her thrusts. She blushed and moaned adorably as she could feel her limit near too.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

WinterWonderland

Reimi smiled as her large chest pressed to the girls back as she thrusted into her nice and hard. He licked up and down her neck then nibbled and sucked on it roughly as her cock twitched. "H-here it comes. " She said with a smirk. She didnt even pull out she let herself explode right in the strangers pussy.