News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

Playground :: got a Plot/Story for Yeul

Started by Yaya Usami, March 12, 2012, 07:31:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yaya Usami

Online - Limited

Names Yaya-chan.
I am a semi - lit roleplayer but my time online is limited due to College <3 Is an Art student = Alot of work

List of my characters
* = Craving to play them.

Yeul Estheim *****
Yeul is a cheerful and happy go lucky lady.
She was original created to be a Queen with the Realm of Ice.. She is pretty new and might be improvement.

Plot!

A woman by the name of Yeul was invited to a masked ball held within the mansion behind her town, she was a middle-class working woman and she some how thought this was given to the wrong person, but it had her name on it and ended up going.
Being there she knew for a fact the person how arranged the ball was rich, very rich. As the night got on she found someone and began to dance this with someone. He was in fact the person that arranged the ball and this was his home.
Later the other day, Yeul decided to go back to this mansion only to find it abandoned and in ruins. Which got her thinking and interested in ghosts and so on but what also influenced her to go on ghost hunts was that, that masked male always appeared in her dreams and slow relived himself to her. he was in fact the devil.

One night after a few months she would return back to the mansion and stay the night only to find a secret passage way that lead down underground the mansion.
What will she find down there?

I am looking for the devil! Must be Handsome and sort of cruel. Also I would like to start from the invite and go through all the of the ball as well..
During the time between the dreams and ghost hunts, if you wish you can be a friend to fill the gaps or keep him and have him follow her with in soul of some kind XD
If you wish to add or change bit feel free <3

Pandora Knoxx
I am still looking for the right image for Pandora... So her image might vary every now and then...
She is an Inferno Queen a powerful woman with a passion to kill and pleasure to please. Like the story of Pandora's box, She does have a little hope with in her which is her Kindness, the rest of her personality is mainly cruel and deadly.
She does come with her loyal bodyguard Kage. He is more of a silent type and can be use for a roleplay by himself. He is very loyal and will do anything for the one he serves
If you ever played Bayonetta... That's how she fights; minus two guns and replaced with Sawed off shotguns instead of her normal guns. She also has the power to summon the demons.

Akihiko Usami
Akhiko is created for a Yaoi.
He's a kind and caring young fellow ^ u ^

Jenna Oerba
Jenna is an Atlantian and had survived the depth of the ocean that swallowed up Atlantis.
She is claimed as a vampire of some sort due to her needing a certain blood type to survive herself, Her own blood is that of a golden hue, She is a caring woman and never wants to hurt those she loves.

Motochika
Motochika is another Demon of some sort... He is new and I haven't worked out what he will be like.

Cinderalla Lace
Cinders is like a doll, She was involved in a car crash and was the only left a live from it, killing both her parents.
Within the hospital she was removed due to them unable to help her rebuild the skin she had lost, so this left her to wonder the streets alone until she met an old man; a doll maker. He took her in and looked after as if she was his own daughter, giving her, her own skin of fabrics and silk.

And thats about it for now X3
Nothing left to fear L'Cie, Cradled in eternity, Shore of sand, your fate awaits, Oh surrender in the light

Yaya Usami

Nothing left to fear L'Cie, Cradled in eternity, Shore of sand, your fate awaits, Oh surrender in the light

Yai

:O that reminds my i came up with a plot ish for my Takeshi and Pandora or demon chars :3 forgot to tell u. Most my human chars will play too even human diyate :3
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
記憶の舞台裏に散らばる羽根の残像が、いくつも宙を舞う。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。
恋しくて、愛しくて、切なくて、苦しくて、悲しくって、
見えなくてまばたきをした瞬間、いま刹那スローモーション―。
逢いたくて、逢えなくて、追いかけて触れていたあの君が、
ずぶ濡れて、幻。 My Love for you is Undying...I soar thru night like an Owl to find you-make yo

Yaya Usami

Yai

xD kay. Well as you may know im a big fan of SEGA's Yakuza series and i loved how they would add insane twists that just fuck shit up like Yakuza of The End which is basically a zombie outbreak so this is the idea i >u<

Takashi's world is a spinoff of Yakuza games. Everyone is human and ppl settle things with fists, guns or other weapons but mainly fists to prove honour and strength.

So what happens now is that suddenly two gateways open in japan one of which come ur demon characters. Now in Tokyo and most places there are gang members, street thugs and Yakuza who tend to attack wealthy looking people and rob them. They tend to fuck off when u teach them a thing or two in humility. Anyways everyone sees the unearthly display and is either petrified or running for their lives wich attracts police attention reporters and junk. The higher ups in the Yakuza catch wind from their useless peons of the threat and they dicide to wait and see. Now is when things can be discussed like

The second gate: enemies of ur chars or allies?
Yakuza The Mitsuo Clan: Meet with Them or destroy them?
Japan: destroy everything in path or just foes?

Cast:
Takeshi Yukio: Patriarch to The Mitsuo Clan's Third Family
Rikiya Kiryu: Ex Chairman to The Mitsuo Clan and Ex Yakuza
Diyate Kiryu: Patriarch to The Mist's First Family
Aerisa Sevyn: Ex Yakuza formerly of the seventh family and now Avenger (Yakuza Hunter)
And the addition of some new characters and some old.

ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。
ずぶ濡れて、幻。 My Love for you is Undying...I soar thru night like an Owl to find you-make yo

Yaya Usami

I like the way that sounds!

Pandora would be a yes within it!!
And probably Yeul, Jenna and Moto will play a part.. All under Pan's control and order.
Got a funny feeling Kage would follow suit XD

Yai

ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

Yaya Usami

Yum
Yum
Yum
Yum
LUKA!
Yum
Yum
Yum
Ooo new person :o
ZEWO! (even though not Zewo, but Zewo from VK ... ^ u ^)

It's okay I wont...

Mine!
Of course Pandora~
Yeul
Jenna
Kage
Cinders
and Motochika!

Yai

That's not VK zewo >.> That's FFAF 1 Zewo >.>
And Samantha is as old as Nao is xDD
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

Yaya Usami

I know that!
It's the image I was talking about... still yum XD

and is she :O
I must not have RPed with her

Yai

No you havent xD She was my ultimate Teaser character. I gave ppl a taste of her unique and awesome persona and stopped xD They would always be like "I miss Sam, I wanna do a ---|x|Sam bla bla Me: Nu <u<
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

Yaya Usami

Hahahaha
I wanna get started! X3

Yai

Quote from: Yaya Usami on March 12, 2012, 10:25:07 AM
Hahahaha
I wanna get started! X3
Makin Egg sammich gimmie a mo
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

Yaya Usami

Okies.
I'll go and make me self a pot noddle!

Yai

Okay so I'd figure well be in the general RP section cause I've only met one Taboo RPer whom I've been rping with for almost a year straight now xD
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

Yaya Usami

Nice~
You set up and post X3... I dunno what to do and such XD

Yai

NO! D:< NO POSTIE OUTTA ME!! Today >.> Or Now <.<
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

Yaya Usami

:o

Well post when ever you can.. or do you want me to post first?

Yai

>.> I don't particularly care much who goes first but didn't u say you didn't know what to do?
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

Yaya Usami

... true X3 just wanted to help ^ u ^