News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

Three Slices of Hell~[Yai|&|Winter]

Started by Yai, March 08, 2012, 12:21:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yai

With blushed lightly as the pink lit up her pale cheeks. She pulled up and crawled over her leaking a streak of love fluids on Akari and eventually went to her room
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
記憶の舞台裏に散らばる羽根の残像が、いくつも宙を舞う。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。
恋しくて、愛しくて、切なくて、苦しくて、悲しくって、
見えなくてまばたきをした瞬間、いま刹那スローモーション―。
逢いたくて、逢えなくて、追いかけて触れていたあの君が、
ずぶ濡れて、幻。 My Love for you is Undying...I soar thru night like an Owl to find you-make yo

WinterWonderland

Akari smiled and ran her fingers through it and licked it up smiling. "God your so sexy with!" She yelled at her and laughed as she sat up her weewee going away as her tentacles picked up her clothes but she walked to Withs room nekkid. "Im stay here. " She said plopping on her bed.

Yai

With blinked as her sister walked in not to long after. "Um...okay? Sure why not." She didn't actually have a problem with it she was just unused to it.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。
ずぶ濡れて、幻。 My Love for you is Undying...I soar thru night like an Owl to find you-make yo

WinterWonderland

Akari smiled and pushed her face into one of her pillows. "God smells like With. " She said hugging it. Her eyes suddenly angered and she sat up and threw one right out of the rooms door and a tentacle shut the door. "Smells like fucking JEcht..... " She said and cuddled back to the other pillow. Apparenty one time her and jecht had fun it had gotten on the pillow and Akari could smell it.

Yai

With made a >.> face as her pillow was thrown out. "Um...Im gonna need that pillow if we're sleeping together..."
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

WinterWonderland

Akari growled and shook her head. "Hell no neither of us are using that disgusting thing!... One of us will just have to use the others as a pillow. " She said with a smirk. "So who shall it be? "

Yai

With blushed furiously and slowly crawled on her sister and hovered her pussy over her cock as juices dripped all over it. Her chest squished against Akari's and her hardened nipples rubbed against hers as she teased the head of her cock with her pussy and wiggling her rear a bit
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

WinterWonderland

Akari moaned softly as she felt the warm juices ooze down her weewee. She felt the girls hardened nipples rubbing against her own hard ones. "Go you evil little seductress. " She whispered feeling her teasing her cock. "You are just trying to tempt me to rape you arent you?!" She said as she moaned very softly her hands gripping the sheets. She was holding back ravaging her to see if she would continue on her own.

Yai

With hovered slightly over her cock continuing to drip on her. "You don't have to..." She said innocently.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

WinterWonderland

Akari groaned as she was trying hard to not just ravage her again. "God you evil little thing!" She said suddenly shoving her cock right up into her pussy.

Yai

With moaned as her sister shoved to her. She leaned down and slowly licked her neck sexually
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

WinterWonderland

Akari moaned loudly. "Y-you dirty little girl... Wanting your sister all over again. " She said and began to give small thrusts up into her. God second time right near each other and she still felt so heavinly like it was the first time.

Yai

With moaned lightly and licked up her neck to her cheek as her cunt made sexy sounds
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

WinterWonderland

Akari rolled over pinning her down where she could lick her sensative neck more but began to thrust in and out of her pussy harder.

Yai

With's breasts bounced hard as akari became so rough
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

WinterWonderland

Akari moaned loudly and her tentacles latched onto both their breasts groping them roughly and suckling on their nipples.

Yai

With gripped her sheets--loving the feel of her sister in her and the slimy tentacles groping the hell out of her.
She eventually began to lactate her white chocolate milk
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

WinterWonderland

Akari moaned as she forced tentacles into her ass and fucked her so hard. God it felt so damn good. Her mouth latched onto one of her nipples and drank her delicious milk.

Yai

With moaned adorably as she was ravaged. she eventually climaxed and got a bit more tired. "All these hidden feelings...so Naughty..." She said slickly licking her neck.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

WinterWonderland

Akari pulled squirted some seed into her butt pulled out and let most of it shoot into her face and body. "I was never given my turn... Your the naughty one covered in seed."