News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

Three Slices of Hell~[Yai|&|Winter]

Started by Yai, March 08, 2012, 12:21:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yai

With bit her finger as her neck and ear was licked and shivered slightly as Akari's soft hands slid down her belly. God she loved it when she was touched. She closed her eyes and breathed shakily as her lower lips were rubbed thru her shirts. She moaned and arched her back ever so slightly as her felt something long, soft, warm and slimy grope her right breast making her feel so good.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
記憶の舞台裏に散らばる羽根の残像が、いくつも宙を舞う。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。
恋しくて、愛しくて、切なくて、苦しくて、悲しくって、
見えなくてまばたきをした瞬間、いま刹那スローモーション―。
逢いたくて、逢えなくて、追いかけて触れていたあの君が、
ずぶ濡れて、幻。 My Love for you is Undying...I soar thru night like an Owl to find you-make yo

WinterWonderland

Akari smiled and turned her sisters head to the side and licked her lips before kissing her deeply. More tentacles soon came out and began to touch her all over so sexually. Akari moved some clothes to the side and pushed her hand under some and pushed two fingers into her pussy slightly and began to finger her lightly. She wasn't sure how far With and Jecht had ever really gone but she was planning on going all the way and making her feel better than anything anyone else has ever done to her. She missed her sister deeply as she began to finger her soft pink lips roughly.

Yai

With kept a still-water expression as her face was to her Sister's and more over as Akari licked her lips. her cheeks lit up ever so faintly as tentacles touched her and slightly more as she was gently fingered. With slowly kissed back and blushed a but more as her sister got much more aggressive making her moan slightly.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。
ずぶ濡れて、幻。 My Love for you is Undying...I soar thru night like an Owl to find you-make yo

WinterWonderland

Akari smiled as she grew a cock under her skirt and kissed her sister deeply as she rubbed her new grown cock against her. "With needs her punishment. " She said pinning her tightly onto the couch with her on top and groped her chest hard with tentacles. She wanted in her sister so fucking bad.

Yai

With jumped a little when she felt something new on her womanhood but moaned as perverted demonic instruments began to play with her chest making her moan so somehow innocently.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

WinterWonderland

Akari moaned and smiled. Her tentacles moved any fabric suddenly off her and she rubbed her long member against her as her tentacles moved some of her clothes more out of the way and she rubbed her bare skin against Withs slimy pink lips. "It wants inside you so bad. " She whispered and moaned and kissed her siblings lips hard as the head of it poked at her entrance pushing just the head of it in teasingly.

Yai

With blushed as she felt manhood but moaned as she couldnt resist Akari's wonderful perverted pets groping her constantly. Her body began to perform an odd action and began to lactate a little.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

WinterWonderland

Akari raised an eyebrow and leaned down and licked it up and sucked on them to try and drink what was coming out as she slowly began to push her large member into the young women. God she felt so tight on her. Her pets began to touch her perversely as well while groping With nicely and hard.

Yai

With moaned pervertedly as her own sister pushed into her her and her tentacles groped her hard causing more to squirt out.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

WinterWonderland

Akari moaned softly. "What is this?... I-it tastes so damn good. " she whispered and gripped her hips and began to thrust her large cock in and out of her tight little slimy hole and a tentacle pushing into withs butt hole nicce and easily with the thin layer of slime.

Yai

With moaned super lovingly as Akari's wonderful size froced into her and a slimy tentacle did her ass making her tits bounce really hard. With loved this so much as her lower lips became soaked
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

WinterWonderland

Akari smiled and got harder. Not holding anything back. Her tongue grew long and thick and shoved into her mouth with a tentacle to fuck her throat hard.

Yai

With arched her back and moaned loudly as her holes were ravaged. Her breasts bounced so hard--dear god she loved the attention.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

WinterWonderland

Akari moaned and smiled as she thrusted hard. "Bad With... L-loving her sisters touch... What a naughty naughty thing. " She said while smiling and thrusting hard as more tentacles wrapped around her and pushed into her. She was doing her best to please her more than whatever shes done with their stupid brother.

Yai

With arched her back and moaned loudly as she orgasmed really hard. Her body became limp and she panted while smiling.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

WinterWonderland

Akari grunted loudly and shoved inside her as deep as she coould go to let herself explode inside her a great ammount of seed.

Yai

With gasped as her seed flooded inside her. She took a few breaths and pulled herself back a little to sit up. With panted lightly. She felt really good right now.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

WinterWonderland

Akari smiled and gave her nipples a few licks and sat up and kissed her cheek. "Mmmmm... I loved punishing my onee. " She whispered and with a smirk.

Yai

With blushed and climbed over her--sitting back on her cock. "Not punishment..."
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

WinterWonderland

Akari moaned softly and smiled rubbing her hands hands up and down her body gently. "Oh it wasnt? Darn.. I guess that means Ill have to figure out a 'better' punishment for later. " She whispered in a seductive voice.