News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

Three Slices of Hell~[Yai|&|Winter]

Started by Yai, March 08, 2012, 12:21:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yai

With made her way up the elevator, coming home from clubbing. No matter how much she drank she never got drunk so she was smiling and dancing lightly on the way up still in fun mode. She wore nothing other than a simple white hand cropped tanktop and a pair of Tattered Denim Shorts along with Diamond Black and white Thigh Highs and a pair of Fur Boots. Over her top she wore a snow white Jacket to keep her exposed skin warm for the trip home.

With was the youngest of the Three but was a stand out in her own devious way. Once at the 45th floor she made her way to her home and walked in. "Home~" She said in a regular tone.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
記憶の舞台裏に散らばる羽根の残像が、いくつも宙を舞う。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。
恋しくて、愛しくて、切なくて、苦しくて、悲しくって、
見えなくてまばたきをした瞬間、いま刹那スローモーション―。
逢いたくて、逢えなくて、追いかけて触れていたあの君が、
ずぶ濡れて、幻。 My Love for you is Undying...I soar thru night like an Owl to find you-make yo

WinterWonderland

Akari was in the kitchen sighing after fighting with Jecht whom was to wash the dishes so she was washing them aggressively. The tall women stood their long pink hair hanging down. She wore all black a black top black short short skirt and her knee high black high heels boots. Her piercing icy blue gaze glaring at the dishes as if her glare would scare the dishes away where she wouldn't have to wash them. Jecht was in the living room practically standing in the recliner in only his boxers, as usual, as he cursed into his headset while playing some video game. He even leaned to the side and tilted some as if that helped him move in the game some how. " Hi With!" He yelled as he heard his sibling return home from her out on the town fun. Which caused his friends to yell at him for yelling into the headset like that. Akari sighed. "Welcome home onee. " She said just loud enough for her sibling to hear. She was much more calm than Jecht it always showed. Especially when the two fought so often.

Yai

With looked over at Akari then at Jecht with empty red eyes and spat in his shoe. Now why would she do that? Cause despite how much she loved and reviled in his touches both Sensual or just plain Naughty he was a complete faggot and needed to die. Only reason he was still alive cause...Well his hands and such.
With went up to Akari and hugged her from behind. "Want help?" Akari didn't NEED help for anything, but With wanted to know if she wanted it. She was still in her jacket as she hugged her.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。
ずぶ濡れて、幻。 My Love for you is Undying...I soar thru night like an Owl to find you-make yo

WinterWonderland

Akari smirked as she had seen her spit. "Well dont we have a bad girl... Spitting in shoes and all. "   She said and chuckled. She and Jecht never got along they were a lot a like but opposites as well and the two just hated each other. Akari truly though never understood why With disliked him so much. She smiled as she was hugged. " Help from you?!... Of course!. "   She said in that beautiful yet scary voice of hers. "I would love some help because someone else is just a fucking asshole. " She said saying the louder part so Jecht could hear. He began to yell curses at Akari as usual then went silent for a moment after a loud thud. "ooooowwww. " He groaned out as he had fallen on his face out of the chair he had been standing on. " God what a dumbass. " Akari said shaking her head.

Yai

With looked back and Jecht and sighed. "Ugh...if he was as good at being a man as he was at turning me on I'd so fucking date him but he's just a loser with wonderful hands. Prolly why he can't hold on to a girl." She said bluntly. She stared at Akari in that cute blank stare of hers. Might as well dry since she's like halfway thru washing. She said to herself in thought. She grabbed a dishwater and started to dry the dishes. Okay so maybe she was a little buzzed but she was still able to dry them and put them away just fine. "Don't we like...have a dishwasher or something?" She asked seeming a little mentally out of it.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

WinterWonderland

Akari couldn't help chuckle as she heard her blunt remarks on their sibling. "Awwww you would date him if he was like that?! But what about little ole me?! Gonna just up and leave your sister alone if he suddenly gets all sweet and what not?!... What a horrible sibling so easily to turn her back on the other. " She whispered and hugged her from behind suddenly. " Almost seems enough for punishment. "   She whispered then chuckled. " Yes we do have a dishwasher. But unlike you two I do not trust or ike the dishwasher. It often leaves dirty spots and sometimes soap still on them. I much rather wash them by hand when I must wash them. "

Yai

With frowned at how she made what she said sound so damn bad. "H-Hey...I didn't mean that...Besides...There's no way in fuck I'd trust him enough to move out with him anyways...Not only that but he's my brother..." With was relatively normal with her sexuality, Kinky as fuck but ordinary. Akari and With had a relatively Normal relationship together. They never really did anything perverted like her and Jecht. Mind you the farthest they every gotten was foreplay. She never actually let him inside her. As far as anyone knew she was a virgin but With was the last person you'd call a virgin. If anything most thought she lost it at seven or something. Knowing her, that wasn't such an improbability either.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

WinterWonderland

Akari chuckled and let go of her. " I know onee. " She said softly. She knew of the two siblings little antics of sexual foreplay. Her and With have never been perverted before. Doesn't mean she doesn't give out small hints. It was fun to mess with With from time to time. " Should still be punished for doing such naughty things with your brother while you dearest lonely older sister has to listen from a nearby room. " She said in a fake dramatic voice as if she were upset. She chuckled softly and sighed and ruffled her head. " You are so much fun sometimes. "

Yai

With bit her lip. Okay now she felt terrible. "W...I didn't know you felt that way...I didn't think you were...I dunno...I dunno...I don't mind...If you...yeah..." With was staring at the floor. She had no Idea that Akari had any actual feelings for her. Jecht was just a pervert so she wasn't surpised with him but Akari always seemed so calm and mature.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

WinterWonderland

Akari chuckled. "Hey hey don't have to act all nervous and all... I'm just playing with you. " She said. She was teasing her but didn't mean some of it was true. She gave her siblings cheek a small kiss as her wings burst out tiny almost invisibly slots on her back and her soft wings gently wrapped around With as she gave her a hug "Don't worry about it I'm fine. "   she said with a sigh and let go of her slowly. "Now lets finish the dishes. "   She said. She did want to do naughty things with Withs body. She was amazing personality wise and beautiful in body and she just wanted to touch and feel it all over. But she seemed like she might just be following Jecht's lead which she hated. She wanted to do things to her sister far before probably Jecho even began doing things to her. But she was mature enough to know she probably shouldn't touch her no matter how much her hands begged for the curves of the beautiful young women.

Yai

With stared ahead  as her sister's wings hugged her. She said she was fine...but...I'm not... With turned around in her sister's arms as her tails wrapped around her waist and pulled her close."C...Can I...R-Rape you...?" Okay right there was when With began to tell herself she was drunk off her ass--not because of Akari, but did she just seriously ask to violate her? And why was she so nervous? Was it cause she never had a girl before? Is it cause it's just Akari and not anyone else? Akari was the only one who could make her shy up. It was strange and she never knew why. It was like Akari just sucked the attitude straight out of her.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

WinterWonderland

Akari went wide eyed at her question then smiled and chuckled and leaned down to her ear. " It isnt rape if you ask silly... Rape is rape... So just do it. " She whispered letting her hot warm breath hit her ear just perfectly.

Yai

With blushed for the first time ever. She hugged her sister tightly--her face to Akari's chest.  "Just...gimmie a sec...I'll...do it soon..." She said somehow feeling so damn shy.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

WinterWonderland

Akari smiled and chuckled and gently stroked her head as she held her face in her chest. Sometimes how nervous she got around her was just so damn adorable. " Its okay... Take your time. " She whispered. Though talk of rape made her want t get it or give it out. And if With waited too long she may just have to rape her.

Yai

With pushed her away gently as her Dyed Lavender hair shielded her eyes and slight blush. "I...I think I'm drunk or something cause...I can't move...can't do it. I think I should go to bed...I'll try again tomorrow..." she said turning her back to her and slowly leaving the kitchen as she unzipped her jacket and threw it on the back of the couch leaving her in her Denim shorts and her hand torn mini tank. Aside from that she only had her black and white thigh socks and her boots which she eventually managed to remove slowly.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

WinterWonderland

Akari's face went back emotionless and she used a few mix of powers to move Jecht's game system and tv out of the living room temporarily. He cursed at Akari but followed the tv still playing the game. Akari went after With and walked up behind her. "Now you had me all excited thinking you might actually do something!... That's worth punishment most defiantly. " She whispered in her sisters ear as her hands slowly went up under With's arms moving toward her chest making grabby motions.

Yai

With blushed as her sister held her and made a groping motion slowly to her chest. With didn't do or say anything. Curiosity won out. Yuri...yeah... With gently pressed her hands to Akari's and made her grab her chest sort of. "I probably deserve it..." She said loving her touch.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

WinterWonderland

Akari smiled and groped Withs breaths slowly. "You do deserve it... Being such a naughty girl toward Jecht but not sharing any with me. " She said sitting down on the couch bringing With down with her as she groped her roughly and licked and kissed up her neck. "I wonder how far my punishmennt will have to go. " She whispered.

Yai

With moaned softly as her sister Akari became so rough with her gropes and licked up her neck. "I'm sorry...I promise I'll never do it again..." She said beggining to get a little horny.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

WinterWonderland

Akari smiled and shook her head. "Words won't let you get by this time... You must be taught a lesson. " She whispered letting her hot breath hit her ear. She licked up and down her ear sexually and then nibbled at it lightly. One of her hands lowered running down her stomach slowly and began to rub her soft flesh between her legs through her clothes. Something else wrapped around her free breast and began to grope it. A tentacle. It was different from Jecht while his were mostly having suction cups some not for going in her while Akaris were slick with a small layer of slime over it as it groped her breast roughly.