News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

Paraphydiodae [Yai|&|DoctorRed]

Started by Yai, March 07, 2012, 10:56:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yai

With gasped and panted  heavily whilst moaning as his trusts became so powerful--making her tongue hang out and her tails' grip on him weakening greatly. Her vaginal area felt so elated it was unreal! She wanted to orgasm but refused to until they could together.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
記憶の舞台裏に散らばる羽根の残像が、いくつも宙を舞う。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。
恋しくて、愛しくて、切なくて、苦しくて、悲しくって、
見えなくてまばたきをした瞬間、いま刹那スローモーション―。
逢いたくて、逢えなくて、追いかけて触れていたあの君が、
ずぶ濡れて、幻。 My Love for you is Undying...I soar thru night like an Owl to find you-make yo

DoctorRed

The man was growling at the feel of her, arching and rocking harder against her, his hips starting to work harder to her sex, his sex thickening and hardening a bit as he came closer, feeling himself more powerful in bed with her, he brushed his jaw and face against one of her tails and roared with pleasure, pushing his hips into the hair and bucking her hard up and working harder against her. "I'm going...to cum," he admitted, his body wracked with pleasure as he tilted his head back, groaning slowly.

Yai

With shouted in pleasure as her pale chest bounced while he ravaged her womanhood which as a result produced many naughty and perverse sounds. Eight of her nine tails friskily touched his body and searched him as the ninth one caressed his face and gently brushed it. Her insides were beginning to squeeze firmly as her orgasm drew near, She wanted all of him in her.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。
ずぶ濡れて、幻。 My Love for you is Undying...I soar thru night like an Owl to find you-make yo

DoctorRed

Nara roared with pleasure as he nuzzled her face and groaned, arching to her and holding her aloft with his hips, groaning and arching, his hips rocking slowly to her sex as he sighed with pleasure, his hips tight as he started to pulse and spill his seed within her sex, spasming and pouring out his contents into her. He groaned, his mouth kissing her tail slowly as he struggled to reach for her hips with his palms.

Yai

With screamed in pleasure as her brother's bloated her wonderfully. Her tails let go of him as she collapsed on her brother. "As I dreamed....no...far better..." She said purring softly.

(Sorry I'll pick up soon)
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

DoctorRed

The brother wrapped his arms around his collapsed sister, holding her body on his and nuzzling her hair slowly, his body still tense and breathing heavily as he stroked his palms over her back and lower back gently, his palm firm. He nuzzled her jaw and neck softly, raining his kisses along her neck and jaw slowly before he put his arms more firmly around her.

"Ah, is that so? Tell me of your other dreams," he demanded, stroking her hair in his fingertips.

Yai

With purred lightly as his large hands rubbed her back in such a wonderful loving manner and in turn she gently slid her hand from his chest to his waist and chuckled at his demand. "Most of it is just a bunch of Kinky things that most back home would probably just want to spit on me from sheer disgust. But...not all of them are so bad...I don't dream very often...But maybe 2 nights ago...I dreamed that my brother came down to a world he knew nothing of...just to look for his sister--knowing full well it would be a challenge as his link with her was damaged from the get go...but found her anyways...and they abandoned that meaningless place that shunned her...and remained together for eternity..." She said cuddling him. She remembered what he said about him able to think of countless reasons why she didn't actually want him. She couldn't help but to smirk at how by default, they were all wrong.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

DoctorRed

Nara groaned and sagged back, laying down and putting his palms flat on her slender waist, rolling firm hands over her body and across her tails slowly, his lips laying across her forehead in slow kisses before he nuzzled her hair and held her body against his, laughing softly.

"Kinky things and such dramatic things to say," he murmured, his palm reaching and brushing her hair away from her face and leaning down to kiss her head once. "And what else? I want to know all of these things, With," he said to her, sitting up slightly and nuzzling his nose against her hair softly, his body calming and stilling against hers.

Yai

With smiled at his affection and laced a hand with his. "When I first came here...I had prior knowledge of earth, its populace and its customs. I was pressured for a name on my first encounter. It wasn't a friend that gave me my name...With in a sense means Together, even thou humans use with and together in the same phrase. My new name...was a permanent reminder of you and I. Other than those two...Well I'm a major pervert so I'll let you think up the rest." With had already completely recovered from their intercourse which was odd cause normally it didn't tire her at all. She cawled over him and rested on his chest.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

DoctorRed

Narashir made a face and listened, stroking her hair slowly and arching his body to press close and be near her as he snuggled against her, his palms careful on her flesh and fur, stroking idly as he listened and nodded. "I see. I know nothing of this realm," he murmured, and made a face down at her again as she told him to just think up the rest. A firm hand swatted her ass a bit hard and he tilted her mouth up to his and kissed her slowly, as if trying to roll his tongue in and steal the secrets manually, his palms sliding up her body slowly, teasingly lighter than before, just hovering along her sensitive skin as he relished their kiss.

"I want you to tell me," he told her, his lips brushing hers as they spoke.

Yai

With moaned as he spanked her rear then teased her with a gentle touch, "Jeez okay~" She said before sittinh on his stomach--straddled on his solid-steel like body. "Well...Humans have...atypical methods of carrying out intercourse...Like well atypical positions and fetishes such as chains and whips or various other interesting things, outfits and junk. It's pretty embarrassing to talk about...and coming from me...that's saying something."
She said hoping he'd drop it for now.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

DoctorRed

The god growled his approval and felt himself shift against her, pulling her body over and rolling her, putting her back to his chest, his palms returning to her body, patiently. He drew them over her breasts and hips, drawing along slowly, his jaw moving over hers as he laughed. "This sounds pretty interesting. What do I have to do to make you tell me more?" he wondered aloud, his palm dipping low on her waist and hips, rubbing over her hips patiently. His lips brushed along her jaw and neck warmly, nuzzling her.

Yai

With looked to her right to avert her gaze. "I Probably would never go further unless I was really...well yeah...I know everyone thinks I'm a whore and such but I do have shame...My pride far surpasses my lust so..." It was actually just more like she was too embarrassed to go any further. Sure many were open about their fetishes and stuff but She wasn't. It was embarrassing no matter what. "I supposed you'd have to get me comfortable with telling you." If That wasn't extremely vague not much was. Maybe With just felt like he might find her disgusting. They never really did anything kinky so she had no way to know. Besides, She didn't wanna seem like a whore to her brother.

(Shit ass post sorry, Tired and crushed u.u)
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

DoctorRed

"Oh, With," he sighed, his palms firmly rolling up her body in a slow gesture, his lips brushing her jaw and neck, nuzzling slowly. His palms stopped on her hips and he made a disappointed huff with his mouth, turning his face away, no longer nuzzling, letting his palms slide away, taking them to her hips at the edge, letting her have just the fingertips graze her body. "If you can't be comfortable with me, who can you be?" he laughed and drew his tongue lightly over her shoulder, tasting her again. A response was automatic, a warm noise bubbled from his throat and he laughed warmly. "It's not like I'm going to hate you, I liked everything we just did, and I want to have fun with you, your way, if we are to be here... for now, anyways."

Yai

With became giddy inside when he called her With. She snuggled unto him as his firm hands felt up her smooth yet powerful design. She loved the feel of his touch, his lips on her neck and on Atypical areas like her jaw which was something he's only done to her. With blinked and frowned as he seemed disappointed. He then said something that sort of worked in this situation but it was this, was this really a matter of comfortability? Maybe she just didn't get far enough to to be able to unhesitatingly speak of it. She pouted but soon after told him all her secret fetishes via whisper in his ear like a little girl telling her mother a secret when there was really no point to whisper such things.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

DoctorRed

The god sighed and arched to her, holding her body against his and returning his palms to her as he drew his palms over her and listened to her gentle whisperings, pleased to have gotten her to spill to him, though as she spoke, he felt his body uncoil and arch to her, his palm dipping absently to brush along her sex and his tongue dipped out across her shoulder, before kissing along her neck and jaw. "Oh," he cooed warmly, his mouth brushing hers as he shifted to not press his sex against her as they lay so close, her words causing him to rise to attention and want. "My sister is so deliciously devious, how can I not want to be near you, With?" he asked, turning his mouth to kiss her more fully and sit up a bit, drawing his palms away from her sex and thighs, brushing down her firm body.

Yai

With moaned softly as he licked her Vanilla skin and she quivered (As did her breathing) When he gently rubbed her womanhood.
"Deliciously Devious..." Did he really mean that? She was starting to think that maybe her nature wasn't really affected by the Virus afterall, and that she was meant to be born like that. After all, Her brother is nothing at all like how he is normally back in Sanctuary. He was just like...wait...Wasn't their father also a Maverick when younger? He had changed when made a god, more over when They were born. It would make sense that like it had her, Earth relieved him of having to put on a false act. If he was here for Months searching for her, She had no doubt the time here normalized him, Which meant she really could relax and be open around him. "I guess...I guess I was worried for nothing~" She said smiling. She loved Earth more with each passing day. She refused to call Earth Purgatory anymore as it was in her opinion The True Sanctuary in her eyes.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

DoctorRed

Nara sighed and drew his palms over her bountiful chest, a warm sound in his mouth as he kissed her shoulder slowly, nuzzling as he held her to him. It was true, Earth felt more...comfortable than any time in the Sanctuary, one where he could enjoy himself freely. "You can have everything I have to give, sister," he murmured, reaching and gripping her hair at the base, turning her mouth to his and kissing her mouth deeply."Will you have me, With?"

Yai

With blushed as his hands caressed her chest. Her blushed deepened ever so slightly at what he said which was closely followed by a deep kiss. It took her a second but she kissed him back with a passion she never felt before.  With sat up where she was straddled on his stomach again and smiled as he asked her to essentially Make him hers and hers only. To love him. To love him in a relationship that was Taboo in both worlds...more Sanctuary the Earth but still. "I will..." She said smiling softly. If this was her brother...her actual unmasked brother, Then hell fucking yeah she wanted him.

It was a possibility that...She was simply looking too hard. Looking for the perfect guy. It was a typical case of staring right thru the very thing you've wanted from the start. But now that he forced her to focus on him--directly in front of her, Her search came abruptly to an end.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

DoctorRed

Nara groaned warmly as she sat up on his stomach and found his palms on her hips, rolling across her slowly to reach and spread along her tails, stroking them slowly and shifting to get comfortable under her as he looked up into her face. He laughed warmly and smiled when she accepted him as hers and he worked slow fingers through her fur and watched her. With his head tilted, he winked and smiled, leaning up to kiss her soft breasts and nip once before leaning back as he drew his palms back over her waist and hips, silently tracing the contours of her muscles.