News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

Paraphydiodae [Yai|&|DoctorRed]

Started by Yai, March 07, 2012, 10:56:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yai

With blushed as she was caught vastly off guard by near everything he said. Not to mention how wonderful his touch was against her skin...heavenly even. "Wh-W-Wait...That...H-Hey I...I never...We were never..." That just knocked her off her bull considering how Law up in Sanctuary forbid the acts of taboo practices such as incest or sex in general...well unless for the intent for birth. Sex for pleasure was considered taboo and incest well...you didn't even go there. Loving family was fine and all, but there was a line, a line that not even Amaterasu nor her brother crossed. "It's not that simple...I never gave you up...I mean...nya...You know even if I did love you that way it was forbidden by Law...I was banished because my existance went against everything the Divinity stood for...You were perfect...I...I didn't see how anyone could want me near them....I mean..." With looked away with a saddened expression.

It wasn't so much that he himself wasn't enough, it was that everything She could ever want was forbade by Law. Banishment was the cure she needed to that.
She really wanted to spend eternity with her brother but it was impossible up there. As for being with other men well...she could never find a man who could truly understand her or love her not just for body but for her mind too, regardless as to how evil, mean or manipulative it was at times.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
記憶の舞台裏に散らばる羽根の残像が、いくつも宙を舞う。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。
恋しくて、愛しくて、切なくて、苦しくて、悲しくって、
見えなくてまばたきをした瞬間、いま刹那スローモーション―。
逢いたくて、逢えなくて、追いかけて触れていたあの君が、
ずぶ濡れて、幻。 My Love for you is Undying...I soar thru night like an Owl to find you-make yo

DoctorRed

He reached up and his free hand tilted her face back to look at him, to lock eyes with him once again. He left his other palm flat on her waist, his body reacting a bit to her naked flesh before and under him, stirring against her as he spoke. "I would never not want you at my side, You could have always been With Me," he told her, his expression concerned as he watched her.

"What do these other men have that I do not,... ah, With." He said struggling a bit with her name, and making his face more irate. "Is my touch not enough? Shall I show you the ravishing you miss taking mortals over gods?"

Yai

With shook her head. "No you don't understand! It's like you haven't been hearing me at all...You sound as if you didn't even care to follow what happened to me. The only thing I actually cared about was you. I was banished because of my nature. I was forced to leave you--not because I wanted to! I knew however how much you wanted to eventually succeed Eden, To become a god unrivalled. That would never happen if I was there...more over...with you. Honestly...The men on Purgatory aren't really that great...I normally only have one night stands...after...I...am drunk...I'm alone here so...Being..." With sighed. The more she spoke the more her things became complicated. Why couldn't he understand she was forced here by The Divinity. That it wasn't exactly her choice?

With leaned forward and kissed him passionately but pulled back not too long after. "I...I really do love you, you know...But I can't change the past..." With sighed. "You can call me Ammy...Amaterasu...if you prefer. I don't care if it's you..."
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。
ずぶ濡れて、幻。 My Love for you is Undying...I soar thru night like an Owl to find you-make yo

DoctorRed

If you were forced to leave, then why did you not try to contact me? Why not even try to say goodbye?" he asked, his hips shifting to press hers down as he leered over her, glaring down at her. He held himself still, watching her as she kissed him before returning her kiss, his breath shortening in a slight gasp before he felt himself holding her closer and watching as she laid back. "It can be me," he told her, his eyes fixed on her face as he arched, grinding against her as he drew his palm across her waist. He stopped and leaned close, his lips brushing hers in a slow kiss before he drew back to speak.

"You can have whatever name you want, even if you're mine,"

Yai

With was surprised as he actually kissed her back. She moaned as his little naughty gestures were well noticed. "Frisky..." She whispered. She listened to his questions and pouted. "Because 5 seconds after I was given the boot...I opened my eyes on Earth as the humans call it. There was no ifs ands buts or maybes. Contacting anyone became an impossibility...Nara..." With was becoming wet with his naughty movements and it was taking more self control then she actually had not to react. "I...I wish to be yours..." She said as the air started to harden her nipples. With was unique in the sense that her skin and bodily fluids were actually flavoured. One lick was like licking French Vanilla Ice cream.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

DoctorRed

He groaned warmly and leaned back, rolling his tongue over his lips and frowning a bit, licking them again quizzically. He leaned over and drew his tongue over her lips slowly, relishing the taste. With a groan of approval, he kissed her mouth a bit, slowly and curiously, before a bit roughly and licking his lips.

"Hah, that's absolutely delightful, do you always taste like that?" he asked, tilting his head and watching her, his hips moving with slow motions back and forth as he stayed over her, his hips undulating and grinding against her, his eyes alight with curiosity, the questions forgotten.

Yai

With squirmed as his little perverse movements were beginning to get to her. And his licks too, so powerful. He asked her about that unnatural taste, the aroma of her skin more over. It was a Physical Paradox. Those born with Paraphydio end with various unexplained changes in DNA such as flavoured skin and bodily fluids, a warp in nature, Ethics, habits, morals and even physical traits like hybrid features such as a human becoming part neko or part dog or part fox or in Valkyrie's case, Part Angeloid, part Kitsune.

With nodded. "Yeah, I was born with that thanks to the Virus Mum contracted before my birth. It's one of the things that make me difficult to let go of. Something .001% of Earth has, Something .05% of Sanctuary has--but even then...Having Paraphydio is something The Divinity condone...It's impure and must be purged. The don't understand that aside the Nature flux it's harmless."
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

DoctorRed

Nara sighed, enjoying her flavor a bit as he leaned back, his hips pressing down on hers, as he took her palm in his fingers, kissing her fingertips and then hand itself, his tongue flicking out, rolling and drawing across her flesh slowly, amused as he watched her, closing his eyes as he relished her a bit and then looking upon her, letting her palm slide free of his grip, dropping it. He grinned slowly and nodded, though he was torn between listening to her and the urge to tear her apart with his mouth and member, rip her asunder, and destroy her, sexually.

He arched and rocked his hips slowly, eyes lingering over her body as he shifted, his palms laying down flat on her waist and hips, eyes lingering on her face as they traveled up over her body slowly, then to her face once more. He grinned slowly and licked his lips once more, taking the taste of her and nodding. "I must investigate this for myself," he murmured offhandedly.

Yai

When someone speaks of the element of fear they speak of that of which they can't explain why it is to be feared. Like this for instance. With Watched the larger male with anxiety as his eyes showed animal desire yet no intent for immediate action which left her mentally insane. Valkyria's Breathing became deep as her mind went rampant wondering what was to be next for her. The touches, his licks, He was hungry that much was certain, but as to what escaped even her. All she could do was wait and see, as The Element of Fear lingered in her mind.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

DoctorRed

Naras lips curled into a smile and he leered down at her, leaning close and kissing her mouth slowly, his mouth invading hers roughly, tilting his head a bit to kiss her more deeply, his body holding hers down before he arched back and drew his hips away from hers in a taunting manner, licking his lips and leaning back to stare down into her eyes. "What are you thinking about?"

Yai

Valkyrie closed her eyes as her brother's lips met hers. She kissed him back slowly after getting used to the new level she was playing with. 'What am I thinking?' With refocused on her brother and smirked. "Oh I was just thinking that if you didn't do anything soon I'd have to make things a bit more interesting~" With cooed in his ear as she vibrated loudly with a lioness of a purr. She had so many naughty fantasies of her brother and she'd glow for a chance to paint even one of those a reality. If she could peak his curiosity, She wouldn't need paint.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

DoctorRed

He laughed warmly and leaned back, unbuckling his belt slowly, and letting his trousers sag open, a she leered down into her face, drawing his palm slowly over her jaw and cheek. "My Alice, tell me everything... no, better... sh ow me what you're thinking," he demanded. "Make it more interesting, and maybe I'll stop teasing you like this," he said, his hips brushing just barely against her sex slowly.

Yai

With smirked as her chance had finally come. "If you insist~" She said as her tails suddenly grabbed his upper arms, his thighs and pinned him down to her bed with unrealistic strength even as far as gods went! Such was the awe-striking power of a Paradox. With giggled as she slowly crawled over him waving her curvy hips from side to side slowly as two more of her tails undid his pants and pulled out his large godly shaft before stroking with a wonderful combination of strength and pleasure. With had her rear high up as she pressed her chest to his and her cute nose brushed against his. "Never...in my life time could I dream this could ever be real..." She said smiling genuinely happily as she nuzzled into his neck. Her soft silky Vanilla hands softly traversed from his chest to his stomach as she inhaled deeply thru her nose before letting it free. "Intoxicating..." She said as her soft fluffy tail effectively emulating a normal hand in pleasuring her brother or more over, readying her brother.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

DoctorRed

Nara laughed softly as she pushed him down and arched to her touches, his arms moving ab it to try to reach for her, and then laughed, laying back and sighing as his member was freed, feeling his cock stand at ready, gasping aloud as her tail wrapped around his member. He arched and groaned, his hips moving slightly against her weight as he felt her stroke him, his shaft thickening and his hips rising to press against the pressure of her touch. He growled low in his throat and arched again, reaching to try and kiss his sisters mouth. "It feels.. marvelous," he cooed warmly, rocking his hips slowly.

Yai

With smiled a warm and beautiful smile. "It does doesn't it..." She said pressing her soft vanilla lips to his tender lips. She slipped her tongue as their lips reunited and played with his. When she pulled back she licked his neck with small kitten-like gestures. "Does my baby want to be pleasured even further~?" She said as her tail released his massive cock and she looked back--smiling, only to replace her tail with her soft slender hand.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

DoctorRed

He growled warmly, his throat rumbling as he kissed her back, his tongue toying with hers, arching and leaning back slowly as she drew her tongue over his neck. He sighed and arched to her, his hips shifting a bit and making a warm sigh as she touched him with her palm. He grinned and kissed at her lips again. "Ah, so much further," he moaned, shifting slowly and arching patiently as he leaned up to nibble her lower lip a bit and laughed warmly, nuzzling at her neck. "Yes, Sister. More." he demanded.

Yai

With purred happily as this seemed to make him more docile. She lowered her pyjama bottoms and removed them only to reveal a sexy black thong which she moved aside before sliding his wonderful shaft into her. She moaned innocently as she sat--completely able to hit his godly size before resting her hands on his stone-sculpted chest and at first gently riding his cock.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

DoctorRed

Nara groaned aloud, tilting his head back and sighing, his hips arching to her, his eyes closing as he felt her delightful sex  on his shaft. He groaned and arched, bucking his hips slowly against her as she held him down and arched, rocking against her. "Ah, it's amazing," he informed her, rocking more against hers slowly, his chest rising and falling as he rocked against hers, bucking her slowly, calling her name slowly, rolling the words off of his tongue. "Amaterasu, so marvelous~,"

Yai

With smiled at the reaction she loved and moaned as he chimed in. She wanted him the happiest. Two of her tails rubbed his beautiful chest as with began to ride his cock aggressively which made her lower lips contract and expand every so often for maximum pleasure.
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。

DoctorRed

He moaned aloud as she got more aggressive, enjoying the feel of her her tails and sex, his hips rocking and arching, bucking against hers sex roughly. He leaned his head down and kissed her tail softly, nuzzling warmly against her as he started to get more violent in his thrusts, bouncing her along his sex hard as he rocked, his eyes riveted to hers. "Is this what you wanted?" he asked, drawing his tongue over his teeth, leering up at her.