News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

Gakuen Alice: Kami no Hakusho{Sweet/Red}

Started by SweetSerenade, February 07, 2012, 09:57:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SweetSerenade

Amane's eyes widened as she shuddered. Her breath rushing from her faster as he stayed leaned in that close. She moaned softly, without realizing it till it slipped out. She shuddered and then stared harder at him. "Then perhaps it's best I learn it from you. And - I... I can learn just about anything. I'm a quick learner." She said as she licked her lip, and ended up tasting his lip at the same time. It sent a sort of thrill through her, as her eyes widened. Her pupils dilating as she felt the pleasure increased in her body. She was getting more and more wet at this point.

"I won't back down, would you teach me anything?" She said as she bit her lip harder and shuddered softly. "You could please me? What would - what would you do if you pleased me?" She said as she found her hands resting on his knees. She was aroused beyond belief. At this point her nipples were hard enough, inside of her traditional clothing, that you could see small points of harness in the soft fabric. She was aching enough, that she was wondering if there was a wet spot leaking through her pants.

She didnt' know if she really wanted this, but she wanted her body to not ache as much. "Show me... what you can do. Then I'll know what I need to learn." She said as she tilted her head a little. Doing something she had only read about, and seen her grandparents do a few times. She kissed him, her lips pressing to his slowly.

DoctorRed

He opened his mouth to respond to her, to talk to her before she clamped her lips down on him and he found himself kissing her openly, his mouth slanting over hers and working his tongue over her lips warmly and patiently,his fingers pausing in her hair as he deepened their kiss for a moment, then drew back, groaning warmly. Without answer, he laughed warmly and tugged her down onto him, rolling her to put her back to his chest, pressing his aroused lap against her lower back. He drew his palms over the expanse of her hips and waist, his mouth close to her ear as he drew in breath, his palms flattening on her body.

"I"ll show you pleasure, and we'll see how you feel about that," he murmured, his lips brushing her jaw and neck as he reached back, slowly drawing his fingertips of one hand down and along her neck and jaw, into her traditional clothes, his free hand coursing over her with the flat plane of his palm rubbing warmly over her hips and waist, as he pretended to look for the delicate ties and fastenings he'd wanted to take apart with his teeth for a while now. He dragged his palm warmly along her hips and waist, before tugging at one of them, slowly working them free, his mouth brushing her jaw in warm, slow kisses.

"I'll teach you everything, if you ask in that voice," he cooed warmly.

DoctorRed

He opened his mouth to respond to her, to talk to her before she clamped her lips down on him and he found himself kissing her openly, his mouth slanting over hers and working his tongue over her lips warmly and patiently,his fingers pausing in her hair as he deepened their kiss for a moment, then drew back, groaning warmly. Without answer, he laughed warmly and tugged her down onto him, rolling her to put her back to his chest, pressing his aroused lap against her lower back. He drew his palms over the expanse of her hips and waist, his mouth close to her ear as he drew in breath, his palms flattening on her body.

"I"ll show you pleasure, and we'll see how you feel about that," he murmured, his lips brushing her jaw and neck as he reached back, slowly drawing his fingertips of one hand down and along her neck and jaw, into her traditional clothes, his free hand coursing over her with the flat plane of his palm rubbing warmly over her hips and waist, as he pretended to look for the delicate ties and fastenings he'd wanted to take apart with his teeth for a while now. He dragged his palm warmly along her hips and waist, before tugging at one of them, slowly working them free, his mouth brushing her jaw in warm, slow kisses.

"I'll teach you everything, if you ask in that voice," he cooed warmly.

SweetSerenade

Amane had never been kissed, much like this. It caused more pleasure to slammed through us, and the pleasure started to make a pulse start in her. She worked her mouth against his, and allowed her actions to mimic his own. The ties on her hair were coming loose, the strands filling his hair more and more. Soon enough, with the action of his fingers in her hair - they came free completely. She shuddered and released a soft moan as he pulled from the kiss. Her seatbelt came undone as he turned her, a soft gasp leaving her.

She was pressed against his back, a slow moan rushing from her. "Show me... pleasure." She said in a heavy voice, the arousal thickening her voice. Making it all the sweeter. She gasped softly as he slid his hand down her body. She felt him rubbing her hips, and she pushed back against him. It was a natural reaction, and one she had no problem with. A soft gasp leaving her as she felt the tug on the fastening that kept her Hakama pants in place. A soft shiver passing through her as his lips slid across her jaw and he kissed her.

For some reason that part of her was especially sensitive, especially when the thoughts rushed through her as she realized that he was arousing her further. But the thought of his lips getting closer to the soft slope of her neck, was enough to make her moan softly. "Please... Nar-Narumi-kun..." She said in a arousal filled tone, her tone was almost pleading. The pheromones making her crave the release of the pleasure in her body.

DoctorRed

Narumi drew her hakama pants away, pulling the ties carefully and brushing his palms down over her hips, exploring the newly exposed region of her body, warmly stroking his palms over what he knew to be her aroused sex, his mouth moving over her neck and jaw slowly, nuzzling carefully as he busied himself, working his flat palm over her, cupping her sex slowly and rubbing it with his closed fingers. He felt his body arch to her, enjoying her responses carefully while he moved his palm over her chest, rolling fingertips along sensitive nipples and breast, pulling her top apart a bit as he did, his fingers dipping in and moving a full palm over her supple flesh.

"Oh, you're so deliciously soft all over," he cooed warmly, his lips lingering against her neck and jaw, He worked the tips of his fingers over her breast and sex, caressing them slowly, gently at first but taking his time to get more firm as he inhaled the delicious scent of her body. "Beg me, Amane-chan" he breathed, his lips working over her cheek and seeking her mouth.

SweetSerenade

Amane's eyes closed, the firm thought of his bright green eyes - and his soft hair. She had that locked inside her mind. A gasp left her as the ties came loose and his hand slowly moved and stroked. The warm firm stroke of his palm, caused her to be more and more aroused. She shivered softly as she realized where his hand was moving. A soft cry left her the moment his hand connected with her flesh. Her hands seeking purchase, finding the purchase on his knees. Her nails dug in as she gasped softly.

His hand stroked and teased her, fingers cupping her firmly. She arched into his touch, as the first ripples of something worked their way through her. She cried out softly, at the brush of his lips. The kisses and the sensation of his breath fanning her neck. She cried out softly at his touches, and her body came to life all the more. He pulled on her top and it pooled a bit around her shoulders. She cried out softly, and blushed darkly as he slipped his other hand into her top.

She didn't wear a bra, didn't need to with the style of clothing. His hand stroked her breast, groping and rubbing. Then his fingers started to play over her nipple. Each stroke, and twist, was causing her body to fill pleasure. She gasped and then cried out as he stroked again. Sparks of pleasure gathering between her legs. His hand on the smooth flesh of her pussy, was causing the arousal to increase. Already his fingers would find it quite a slick purchase down there.

She heard his whispered request, and she gasped softly. Her mind reeling with the pleasure. "Please... Narumi-kun... please." She pleaded softly as she squirmed. "It's burning, the pleasure it's hurting." She cried out softly, and she gasped softly as she turned her head towards him. Her mouth locking on his.

DoctorRed

He groaned and arched, the feel of her digging into his knees and her moaning pleading in his ears causing him to roughly take her mouth with his, his fingertips playing over her slit stopping suddenly. He turned and worked his palm over her, rubbing more directly and starting to push a finger within her tight folds, his thumb brushing just above her slick entrance, his tongue rolling over hers slowly. He found himself rocking against her just a bit, his free hand gripping her breast warmly, rolling his thumb and forefinger over her nipple and working it over carefully until it swelled and stiffened to his liking. He moaned into her mouth at the feel of her under his touch, groaning his approval.

Careful, gentle fingers spread her sex as the worked along her, brushing and rubbing,as if eager to map out every inch of her folds and not every detail of her core anatomy, his mouth tightening and he deepened their kiss as he worked his fingertip along her sex, relishing the texture under his fingers. Oh, what sweet delight...

SweetSerenade

Her mind was spinning, a soft cry left her as he took her mouth hard. She cried out into his mouth and kissed him back in kind. Her tongue working against his, and her hips rolling a little. She didn't know if she wanted to press against his hand or his... She cut that thought off the moment his thumb brushed over her. She cried out into the kiss her legs spreading apart farther. Her traditional pants sliding down to her knee on one side, and her body squirming against his hand. She cried out soft little sounds of pleasure into his mouth, each time his fingers moved.

Her breasts ached, they felt heavy and swollen. Her nipple hardened to a point that she didn't know if she was crying out for pain or pleasure. They say a persons first sexual experience, brands them for life, on what they will like. Maybe it was true, one would wonder if this young woman might get addicted to being treated like this. She lost her train of thought the moment his fingers spread her apart, and rubbed against her. Every part of her down there, was lighting on fire now. She wanted something more, and she wasn't sure exactly what that was. All she knew was that her body was on fire.

DoctorRed

He groaned at her rolling hips and attentive kisses, his palm gripping her as he worked a second finger into her hot sex, pressing it deeper into her as he worked along her, his lips keeping on her as he rolled his tongue over hers slowly, his eyes closed as he started to work a bit more firmly against her sex, rubbing her more forcefully and working his fingers against her folds rather than along them, caressing them in a more firm manner. He broke their kiss slowly and drew his tongue against her neck just once, tasting her flesh and drawing his thumb across her budded nipples.

"Moan for me, Amane," he breathed, his voice husky and deep as he held her to him,. "Tell me how you feel, or I'll keep you like this and do it the whole ride there," he purred, his lips rolling over her neck slowly, dragging his teeth against her tender flesh to get her attention.

SweetSerenade

Amane cried out when another finger was slipped in. She had already started stretching, and she probably didn't realize it was unbearably tight for him. Lucky for her, she didn't have an intact hymen, thanks to a summer where she had done horseback riding on the mountain. That was an interesting story for another time. But her body was on fire now, as he stroked. She cried out softly, as the pleasure continued to build. Her hands gripping his knees tighter. As he drew away, her moan was released. A soft cry leaving her.

She ground against his hand, as the ripples of something started within her. She cried out softly, as she was slowly building towards an orgasm. Her head tilted as she moaned for him, and let herself go. The drag of his teeth caused a jolt through her, as she clenched her hands again. She cried out softly, and her inner muscles because to clamp tightly around his fingers. Her hips rolling, on instinct, to mimic the actions of sex. She was practically riding his hand. If she reacted so readily to foreplay, one could only imagine how reactive she would be with actual sex.

"I feel.. ahh... something's building - Narumi-kun..." She said as she turned her head to give him more access to her neck. "I can feel some-something building, and it's... ah... it feels so good. I can't explain it...I'm sorry Narumi-k-" She stopped for a moment and remembered he was supposed to be the teacher in this instance. A secret thrill of forbidden pleasure rushing through her."Please don't stop Narumi-sensei..."

DoctorRed

"Ah, Delicious, you're so delicious, Amane-chan," he purred, working his fingers into her more firmly, growling his approval at her responses as he felt her respond more and more, his lips brushing and grazing her slender neck, he was sure to get a bit more rough with her delicate sex, sure to make her climax harder now, as he worked her. He rolled his thumb around on her sex, seeking her clitoris and working against that as he continued to allow her to ride his hand, working vigorously on  her as he danced kisses on her neck distractedly, his free hand rolling and folding her breasts warmly, toying with her stiffened nipples and firm breasts.

"Oh," he murmured, his hips arching  a bit against her as she reminded him that he was the teacher and he worked a bit harder, redoubling his efforts, determined to see her climax under his fingers as he focused his eyes on hers before he kissed her mouth, rolling his kisses against her lips and working words between their breaths.

"Be sure... to thank me.. when you're done," he cooed warmly, his tongue flicking over her lips to taste her once again.

SweetSerenade

Amane felt like she was on the edge of something. She wasn't sure what, but he was driving her to a point that there would be no return. She cried out softly as it started, her head tilting to the side and turning so she could stare at him. Somehow, having him watch her face, contorted with pleasure - was making it even more arousing for her. She cried out as her legs clamped together suddenly. The combination of his thrusting fingers, and his thumb rolling over her clit had thrown her over the edge. She cried out, just as his lips drove down on her own.

She gripped tightly on his hand, her inner walls milking his hand. The pleasure he had given her had practically shattered her mind, and her body was slowly coming down from that high. But it was so sensitive, that him still touching her was causing her body to start going up again. She cried out against his mouth, kissing him and gripping his knees hard, as she felt the pleasure rolling through her. "Narumi-sensei..." She whispered softly as her head rested on his chest now. She shuddered softly as she squirmed a little.

She was still going up a little, but her breath was coming out in a pant now as she leaned her head against his shoulder, her body aching still. Her hair was a mess all around her, spilling and overflowing on to the floor. Her hakama were opened, and her top pushed down to reveal her breasts, and some small part of her was whispering for more. "How... do I thank you." She asked softly.

DoctorRed

He purred his pleasure by working his tongue over her lips and mouth as she came, feeling her milking him amused him, and while she came down he rolled his fingers against her entrance gently, petting her sex slowly as he laid back, nuzzling her soft hair, his own arousal pressing against her as he folded his arms around her. He kissed the top of her head and blinked down at her before he drew his hand up and worked his tongue deftly over his fingers, tasting her sex on them and making a warm noise in his throat at the taste of her. "Oh, Amane," he cooed softly, before looking back to her.

"You're welcome to return the favor and please me, I suppose I could teach you a bit, if you wanted to learn," he sighed, rolling his hips to brush his apparent and stiffening sex against her through his trousers. He laughed warmly and drew his dry hand over her chest in a lazy grope, patiently working his palm over her beautiful breasts, pondering it as he watched her chest rise and fall under his palm.

"Are you feeling up to lesson two, my delicious student?" he said between salacious drawing his tongue up and down his slickened fingers, peering down at her.

SweetSerenade

Amane panted a little, as her body slowly calmed down. She watched him bring his hand up to his mouth, her eyes widening as she watched him licking the juice from his fingers. She ate pretty healthily, with plenty of fruits and juices. So she probably tasted pretty sweet, not that she actually had that knowledge. She watched him, some little thrill washing through her at the sight of him licking his fingers. A little voice was wishing he'd lick her in other places, then just licking his fingers. "Yes... Narumi-sensei..." She said as she squirmed a little.

He groped her lazily and she shivered softly as she blushed darker. "I want to learn... I don't think... it's fair for me to have had something like that, and you have nothing." She said with a soft and weak smile. She turned in the seat a little, not caring about her clothes falling around her elbows, of the fact that her hair was spilling all around them like black silk. "I'm up for lesson two, if you wish to teach it to me." She said as she slowly pressed her front against his, her breasts rubbing against his shirt.

The contrast of hard nipples on rough fabric, caused her to release a soft hiss of a sound. Her eyes widening a little.

DoctorRed

=He grinned at her response but didn't stop, savoring the flavor of her sweet sex on his tongue as he watched her, nodding and shifting as he faced her, his kisses brushing over her hair slowly before returning to the treat of his fingers once more and finishing it off, he turned and took her palms, kissing one each and then placing it on his belt, arching  for her to remove it as he kissed her mouth slowly, his tongue lazily lapping at hers.

"Then you'll have to see it, I suppose. Disrobe me carefully, and you'll see, at least, " he said, his lips working over hers. "And we'll see what you get up to on your own at first,' He purred, turning so that his fabric rubbed against her breasts a bit more, pleased at the delectable noises that she made. He'd have to have a good dose more of that later, he noted. He patted her hands, and put one on the buckle of his belt.

"Belt, button, zipper. Undo them however you want, my delicious pet," he sighed, his eyes dancing with amusement, though his excitement built considerably, his member arching to brush her wrist while he spoke of it.

SweetSerenade

Amane watched him, and shifted a little. Feeling adventurous, as she wiggled a little. She rubbed her cheek against his, and brushed her fingers over the belt where he had placed them. Her hands moved, on instinct to undo the belt, pulling it off and setting it on the seat behind her. But there was a quick flash in her mind of the though of her wrists being bound by that belt as she was bent backwards over the expanse of the seat and he was... - WOAH derailing her train of thought, she returned to the task at hand.

She shivered softly, releasing a long moan as she rubbed her hands against his crotch for a moment. "I do wish to see it, I've seen anatomy lesson books, but never seen the real thing." She whispered as she stroked her hands over him a little more. It was definitely an innocent, driven by the lessons of instinct. She flicked the button of his jeans opened and then leaned in to kiss him lightly. But pulled away, some little voice in her head remembered that a character in a book had really liked it when his zipper had been undone with the heroine's teeth.

Amane found it an easy task as she unzipped his pants and then sat up again, leaning in between his legs and resting a hand on his shoulder. Her freehand reached down and slowly trailed a finger up the length of his cock. She stared at it, almost absolutely fascinated. "Is it as sensitive, as I am?" She asked.

DoctorRed

He tilted his head as she seemed to get distracted but he supposed he'd investigate that later, as he arched and felt his member rock into her touch, he sighed warmly, watching her, pleased and drew breath sharply to see her undo his zipper with her teeth. He made a warm noise in his throat and stroked her hair slowly to show her how pleased he was, arching and watching her, his eyes on her as she drew just a finger along him.

"Sort of, I guess. It's sensitive, and durable at the same time. If you do something I don't care for, I'll let you know," he said, tangling his fingers in her hair as he watched her. "What do you feel like doing with it?" he asked, his voice low and cruious, his fingers working through her hair slowly, but in a very distracted manner.

SweetSerenade

Amane was focused on the aroused flesh that was beneath her hand. She tilted her head a little, as she stroked her finger up and down the length of it again. She was so focused on touching it. She wrapped her fingers around it and stroked the flesh. Leaning forward to kiss him now, as she nuzzled her lips against his again. She shivered and then bit her lip hard, her eyes misting over for a moment as she stroked him. "You're the teacher... show me what I need to know." She whispered softly as she kissed him gently.

"What would you like me to do to you. Tell me, and I'll do it." She whispered as she pressed close to him. In a normal setting she's probably not look at him straight, embarrassed at the brashness of her actions in private. But perhaps, with time he could train her to such a fine level, that people just wouldn't understand what their relationship was. Maybe even, someday he could care for someone other then Yuka. Perhaps this girl, with her dangerous alice, could soften his icy heart.

DoctorRed

He gave a warm moan and sighed, arching to her touch and licking his lips slowly, nodding and working his fingers through her hair, giving a bit of a tug as he felt her grip and stroke him. He grinned and kissed her mouth in return and watched her for a moment or two.

"Ah, use your mouth." he said, watching her carefully, curious to see how she'd respond to such a lewd command/request from him at this point, his hand rolling down her hair and brushing over her breasts patiently. "Use your gorgeous mouth on me, Amane-chan."

SweetSerenade

Amane was under the influence of his command, but part of her was doing this of it's own will. As he tugged on her hair a little she moaned. Her eyes narrowed as she heard his request, and she shifted down a little. Her hands stroking across his thighs now, though his jeans. Her head tilting as she stared at the length of him that was surging towards her face as she crouched. She shifted a little more and then let her hands stroke across him. She got off the seat and sat on the floor, using this to put her at the perfect angle.

Her lips ghosted over the flesh for a moment, and then she darted her tongue out to taste him. She gasped softly as her eyes widened and she licked again. He tasted different, but almost addicting. A soft shiver left her, as she licked up the length of him again. Almost like someone with an ice cream cone. She was curious, and didn't have much skill - but it was the eagerness that would probably win him over.