News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

Gakuen Alice: Kami no Hakusho{Sweet/Red}

Started by SweetSerenade, February 07, 2012, 09:57:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SweetSerenade

Amane stood staring across at the expanse of the place she had grown up. Her head tilted down as she rubbed at her face a little, sighing softly deep in her throat. The pain was evident on her face, but she drew in a long breath and pushed away all of the pain that was within her. She released her breath and tilted her head back. She sighed softly and looked to the side. She looked back at Narumi and noticed the hand that he held out to her. She hauled the pack up on her shoulder, still dressed in her Miko clothing.

She took his hand, and wrapped her fingers in his own. Weaving them together and squeezing his hand tightly. She sighed softly and then slowly walked down towards the stairs. Down the steps they walked, and as they walked a change seemed to happen with the young woman. An almost glow, as she passed farther from the barriers of the shrine and it's property. Perhaps it was those barriers that had protected her location, her whole life. She drew in a long breath and then slowly released it.

As they made it to the main road, near the town, she released her breath and the glow faded. A few of the children were playing nearby, and she smiled and waved at them. They responded in kind with cries of 'Miko' and some even calling out her name. She waved to them and continue to walk, allowing the path to lead her from the home she had known for ages.

DoctorRed

The man watched her and had to smile a bit as she twined her fingers in his and he reached up to tug her backpack onto his shoulder, shrugging in explanation as he fell into step beside her, his fingers twined in hers as they walked. He rolled this thumb back along her knuckles and forefingers, patiently drawing the pad of his digit along, not speaking as they walked, just keeping his eyes on the area ahead of him. He let a small amount of pheromone out, just enough to try and distract her from the devastating feeling she must have of walking away from this place...forever.

He swung their hands together  just a bit, tugging her close to him when they reached curves and brushed his hip against hers as they moved over narrow passes, leading her off a path once the land leveled out, moving to the car-rental agency he'd spied earlier, on the train. He figured he'd drive them home, a train would be kind of... pushing it, since she'd never dealt with too many people.

"Are you... okay in cars?"

SweetSerenade

Amane's heart was aching in her chest, but that damnable body ache was starting again. He was slowly stroking his thumb over her hand. Her body came to life at that, and she was a little distracted from things. There wasn't anything going on with him - it seemed. Just a true physical attraction, maybe it was because he was the first male to actually look at her as something other then a Miko. But he had come to hunt her down, and take her from home. Maybe feeling this way wasn't a good thing. She shook her head a little, confusion on her face.

As they walked towards the car rental place, a black vehicle pulled up. The window rolled down partially to reveal a man wearing glasses. He reached into his suit jackets pocket and handed a message to Narumi. The car was tinted on it's windows, definitely something from someone rich. And there on the vehicles sides was the stars of Gakuen Alice. One of the Academy's special vehicles had been sent.

"We were ordered to bring you back, as soon as you had the young woman. You would be exhausted from the climb. There is refreshments in the back, provided by the Academy." The man said as he got out and bowed to Amane and Narumi. "I will be your driver, if you wish privacy - tell me such and I will make sure that the back is sound proofed and that all of the cameras are turned off. I swear this on my honor." He said politely. He had been raised a devote Shinto follower, and seeing a Miko like this, he wanted to do whatever her could for her. While following his duties sent to him by the ESP. His job was to transport - not give information.

DoctorRed

\The man grinned in a pleased manner and tilted his head, flipping the envelope in his free hand and tearing it up in his teeth. Tucking it away, he put it in his coat pocket before he turned and rolled this thumb over her knuckles slowly, bringing her hand to his lips and murmuring into them. "Let's ride with him then," he said, nodding as he turned to the man and winked in a pleased manner.

"Make it so, then," he said, waving a hand to him and nodding, shooing her into the back of the car. Narumi took the time to brush his fingertips over the star on the side of the car, picking at it with a fingernail before sliding in behind her, pushing her playfully with a laugh before tugging the door shut behind him, sighing a breath of relief at the escape from the wilderness, the stifling trees and too-open woods. This was much better. Leisure, as it should be.

He turned to her and grinned, looking her over and raising an eyebrow.

"Have you ever ridden in a car?"

SweetSerenade

Amane bowed softly, and then squeaked as Narumi tried to push her into the car. "Hey... don't push so hard." She said as she swatted at his hand. She slid into the seat and shifted a little to buckle her seatbelt. It had been awhile since she had been in a car. It had been on a trip to another town, with her grandfather. They had to go - in order to pick up some supplies that were not available in the village. She folded her hands in her lap, and crossed her legs.

She leaned against the other door and stared out, a soft smile on her face as her cheek pressed to the glass. "I'm going to miss it... the home I knew so well. What's the Academy like?" She asked as she sat up and looked at him. "Is there trees there? What sort of curricular is there? And the such?" She said as she leaned back and crossed her arms under her chest, leaning a little and listening.

She would miss her home, but this was the path that she must take now. As sad as it was, this was the case in matters. It was just how it would have to be.

DoctorRed

"When I'm pushing hard, you'll know it," He informed her, resisting the urge to give her rear a slap in reprimand, before he drew himself back, making sure to limit his pheromone. It wouldn't do to knock her out like that, would it?

"Ah yes, you're like a barbarian out here to me," he teased softly, waving a hand as he leaned back and put his arm over the back of the seat, waving his free hand and tilting his head back to think while he spoke aloud to her. "It's kind of... a special school for learning to control your powers and make yourself useful, you know? A lot of what is done here is to learn to deal with that. There are trees, parks and the like,w here there are lots of plants and the like, all over. I'm sure you'll find one you like," he nodded, reaching up unconsciously to brush his fingers over his earring and make sure it wasn't missing again. God forbid. He turned to look at her as the rode, snatching up an icy bottle of something-or-other and opening it. He held it up to her in a mock-cheers  before taking a sip.

"You're going to learn about other powers and how to defend yourself against that sort of thing. Like mine."

SweetSerenade

Amane's eyes closed, her body ached. Her chest didn't hurt as much, as she realized this was the best recourse. The Magatama was heavy in her pocket, and had a soft of warm feel to it. She shivered a little and reached over for a bottle of whatever it was that he had been drinking. Since there was only bottles of that in easy reach. Poor thing didn't realize it was cold Asahi beer. She had never really had liquor before, and never really knew the difference.

She took a sip, and wrinkled her nose a little. "Acquired taste?" She asked as she stared at the bottle. She tilted her head and listened intently when he spoke about the school. "Control my powers, but I follow the gods wills, I don't use my powers unless it's needed." She said with a bright smile. Taking another sip and then making a rather gross face. She had to get accustomed to this sort of thing, she supposed? Was this what city people drank. Well if that was the case, this was just something she had to get used to.

"Ah... your powers?" She asked as she took another sip. It was getting a little better now.

DoctorRed

"Yeah, you get used to it. It's ah.. Yeah, it's like that. Just keep at it," he waved a hand, as he continued his own drinking for a few moments and then responded, waving a hand. "Will of the gods? That sounds like the Divine Alice. You're going to have to use it, but it'll get out of hand if you let it. You're lucky it hasn't made you bizonkers by now," he said, nodding. He frowned and turned to look at her, turning so his knees faced her as the car started moving again.

"My power." he said, nodding. "My pheromone, the power I can use to control.. well, anyone, for the most part. Ah, I'll just show you." he said, licking his lips patiently and closing his eyes, then focusing on her with his own emeralds, pumping out a good dose as an example. "Like this, I could make you... do anything," he informed her.

"See what I mean?"

SweetSerenade

She tilted her head a little and listened to him. A small smile on her face. She sipped it again, as the taste seemed to change just a little. Not as bad, not as bitter. She hummed a little, an old temple song - and stopped as he was talking to her. She looked over, and smiled weakly. "Well yes... but I had good training. Grandfather taught me meditation and focusing rituals." She said as she smiled brightly. She stopped and listened to him, as he faced her, turning a little and tilting her head.

"Your power..." She said as she made a motion for him to continue. Then it was like a rush through her as his words and actions collided into one. Her cheeks flared again as the dizziness came and she swayed a little towards him. Her hands gripping his arms as she looked up at him. "I... bu... yes... I see..." She said as she cleared her throat and tried to focus.

But the dizziness wasn't so easily overcome, and she was rather pure when it came to things. "So... you make people... like you..." She said with a frown. It actually hurt, to know that she wasn't reacting to him because he was someone that seemed to care about her. It hurt to think that he was making her like him. "You're... making me like you?" She said in a confused voice.

DoctorRed

"Yes, well that meditation will serve you well, but you'll need other things with it, too. An education about the ins and outs," hes aid, waving a hand before he laughed aloud, frowning down at her. He brushed his knuckles over her lips and grinned lazily, his eyes half-lidded as he let them graze along her slowly.

"Like me? Don't make me laugh. If I wanted, I could do much worse. I could force you to do anything I wanted, like this. Especially since you're so vulnerable without having been in love. More likely, I'd just knock you out by overwhelming you, but if you held in there, it'd be pretty.. scintillating," he purred, his thumb brushing over her lip playfully before drawing back, and grinning.

"I usually test all of my students in different ways when their very final exam comes around. I'm an easy enough teacher, but as an examiner, I'm among the hardest. Want to take the test now, darling Chise?" He didn't bother turning it off, keeping his eyes on her as he grinned. "Don't look so put out, I don't treat just anyone so mercifully," he cooed.

SweetSerenade

Amane was so confused at this time. Her body was flushing, and she was absolutely confused. She took another sip of the drink and looked at it for a moment. She set it in one of the cup holders, and shivered harder. She stared at him again, and then watched him. He leaned in and brushed his knuckles over her lips. Her breath wanted to leave her, but it was stuck, her body clenching in a way she wasn't used to. He was looking at her now, and suddenly she felt like her multiple layers of robes, were nowhere near enough.

"You... could do worse?" She asked her eyes clouding with a bit of confusion. It seemed like her alice was pushing hard to keep her safe, and it wasn't effecting as hard as it shoulder. "Scintillating... like a... romance novel?" She asked as her cheeks flushed darkly at his tone. His thumb brushed over her lips, and they parted faintly. She resisted the urge she had to lick them, because they suddenly felt so dry. Then he was drawn back from her, and she couldn't resist the urge to lick her dry lips.

"Test? You mean like a test required to enter a University?" She asked as she squirmed a little. She was more then aroused now, and wasn't exactly sure what she had to do - to make it stop. "I-... what do I have to do." She asked softly, her head tilted down. She blushed darker at the tone of his voice. I wish he'd use my name. I wish he'd say my name, the way he is tormenting me. she thought to herself, part of her wondering if it was her real thoughts - or if it was ones he was planting.

DoctorRed

He grinned at her and waved a hand, slowly, rolling his fingers through the air slowly. "Ah, sort of. When you graduate, you have to pass the tests through us. Your teachers," he added, shrugging and grinning. He reached up and drew his forefinger across her dampened lower lip and licked his own in a salacious manner.

"Like a romance novel, I suppose. Like, if I were to force you to feel... scintillated," he purred, projecting the word in her direction, he drew his finger down her lip and then away slowly, locking eyes with her. "Amane, do as I say," he commanded her, his voice a low sound as he leaned forward, interested to see what she would do in response, how far she'd fight before she either passed out or pounce. He grinned to himself as he watched her,  letting his lips curl in amusement without shame.

"Feel scintillated and tell me how you're feeling, right now, won't you?

SweetSerenade

"I... well... I..." She shivered and then gasped softly, blushing darkly. Her body shivering harder and harder. She tried hard not to do something, anything. She wasn't even sure what she wanted to do. Her body was burning up more, her body reacting in ways she wasn't used to. The heat spread through her, making her moist in a place she wasn't quite used to being moist at. She gasped softly and stared at him. He ran his finger across her lip, and she found herself leaning forward.

She was fighting without her knowledge. She gasped softly and shivered and squirmed. "But I don't know... what that's like." She said as she frowned at him. Amane was feeling like her whole body was practically flaming up. A small gasp left her as she stared into his emerald gaze. She was drowning in his eyes, drowning in his voice. "I... what do you want me to do?" She said in confusion.

Then he said that phrase, and she shivered. Her legs crossing harder as she suddenly looked away. Pulling away from him a little and rubbing her hands up and down her arms. "I... don't know how I'm feeling." She said as she squeezed her legs tighter together, her heart pounding at a rate she wasn't used to. "I'm burning up, and my- breasts ache... and my... I'm getting wet..."She said. The words pouring from her against her will.

DoctorRed

"Aw, poor Amane-chan has never been aroused so roughly? I should feel ashamed for abusing you so much. No no, don't ask me what I want you to do, I'm a man, my answers are so boring. Tell me what you want," he purred, leaning back and watching her, his eyes focused on her as she squirmed, making him absolutely delighted as he leered at her.

"Do you want me to help you with that, or stop?" he asked, cocking an eyebrow as he watched her, wondering what she'd say. "It must be so hard to deal with, having been so very sheltered. This will be easy for me, if you never advance in this type of training," he purred, leaning back and getting comfortable as he watched her. Her own discomfort was arousing, he felt himself stirring with want and made a half-assed attempt to dismiss it as he delighted in her suffering.

SweetSerenade

Amane gripped the edges of her Hakama pants. The red fabric bunching roughly in her hand as she squeezed her eyes shut. She cried out softly as the pleasure increased. Squeezing her legs together was just making it worse. She shifted then and put her legs partially apart and rested her hands on her knees. To resist the urge that rushed through her to touch herself. "What is the test... to s-s-see if I can survive this?" She asked in a pained voice. Her breath rushing from her hard, as she tried as hard as possible not to do anything stupid.

"I... but... " She whispered, blue eyes holding a mass amount of confusion. She bit her lip hard, as she watched him leaned back. He was asking her such a hard question. "What h-h-happens with each of the options." She asked with a soft rush of breath from her body. She was trying hard not to allow herself to lose control. Her body had a faint glow, and she probably looked adorable with her flushed features and her eyes full of innocent arousal.

DoctorRed

"You'll survive, don't worry. At worst, you'll pass out from the stress, but it's no worse than a heavy nap." he told her, waving a hand as he leered at her a bit, shifting and laughing softly. "Option one would teach you a fair bit of anatomy that you probably don't know, and option two would be either very pleasing or very disconcerting. I don't know, it's up to you. We can quit whenever, we don't have to play this game, A-ma-ne~" he cooed, chewing the letters slowly in his mouth, devouring the syllables.

"So~ Don't be afraid, feel free to do whatever you want,' He said, waving a hand at her, and brushing a fingertip under her chin just barely grazing her tender flesh. "Though, it is hard not to take advantage of such a delicious tidbit," he noted aloud, his eyes rolling over her slowly, then returning to hers. He had to admit, this was putting him on rock-rock too, but it was just... too much fun. Too much stress relief to not have it to himself.

SweetSerenade

Amane listened to him, her body aching more. She shuddered and tried hard not to clench her legs closed. The pleasure was increasing in her body, and she was definitely near a level where she might pass out. He was telling her the results of each option, and she was working hard to keep herself awake. That glow was coming up a bit more, as her alice tried hard to work against his. It was helping to keep her stable, at least. "I... will take option one." She said, there was a spark of challenge in her eyes.

The young woman definitely had a bit of fire in her, even though she had hidden it. She couldn't let someone tell her that she couldn't do something, or that she could pull away from something at any time if she couldn't handle it. She licked her lips a little, and wondered if she could turn the tables on him. Leaning in close and tilting her head towards him, her hand coming up and stroking a piece of his hair back. "Unless I'm not good enough for you, Na-ru-mi..." She whispered. Letting his name roll off her tongue, like it was something sweet and sticky.

DoctorRed

He rolled his eyes up her figure and leaned back, dragging his thumb over her lower lip and laughing warmly, though his sounds were deep rumblings now and he drew his thumb away, his face not too far from her. He grinned at her and cocked an eyebrow. "Are you sure you want me to have you please me? You've probably never even seen a man, let alone touched one," he said, reaching up and brushing his palm over her cheek slowly, relishing the soft texture of her skin under him and grinning in pleasure at the feel of it.

"Just the feel of you is more than this awful, horrible teacher should have the chance to relish," he told her, leaning up a bit and brushing his lips just barely within the space where hers were, speaking against her slowly. "It's not too late to give up, and see if you can forget this whole thing," he taunted again, drawing his tongue over his lower lip once more, grazing hers just a bit, seeing if she'd back down. "Nothing to be ashamed of, Amane-chan~"

SweetSerenade

Amane's sense of challenge was increasing. She found that the pheromones were slowly pushing away, and she stared hard at him. "Well, if I'm ever to keep myself from passing out - I need to learn and do these things, do I not? Or whenever you do this - or get close... I'll pass out." She said softly as she stopped breathing for a moment. His thumb running over her lip again. She felt her body turning to jelly as he leaned in close to her, she was staring into his eyes - and getting lost in the expanse of green.

"The feel of me?" She asked as she tilted her head a little. Was he being a horrible teacher? She didnt' know. He was being very informative, in what he was doing for her. She shivered softly and leaned even closer towards him, her body aching. She was practically touching him now, and he was challenging her again. She was aching, and blushing - and parts of her didn't care. "I'm not someone to back down from a challenge." She stated.

He had called her chan, chan. That was a suffix for closeness, and she suddenly felt as if her whole body was turning into liquid heat and pouring from between her legs. "Prove it." She stated softly. "Prove to me you can teach me."

DoctorRed

"Ah, you are so delightful," he cooed, his eyes boring into hers as he drew his fingertips along her jaw and brushed them across to her hair, twirling them into it and patiently amusing himself with it, trying to keep himself from commanding her to simply outright please him there, in the back of the car. "What you're asking isn't the kind of teaching we do at the academy,  you do not want me to teach you this sort of thing," he assured  her, but his lips didn't move away or back down.

"I'm not going to make you back down, but you're not to whine or cry when you give up," he purred. "Although, maybe your cries and whines will be a pleasing thing to hear. Maybe I should have made you let me please you, to see just what you sound like in ecstasy," he said, his lips brushing her lower one only barely. "Do you want to feel, just a bit of that? It's not too late to change your mind," he noted, though his eyes remained on her, his free hand brushed up against her hip, resting there firmly as it spanned across her.