News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

Gakuen Alice: Kami no Hakusho{Sweet/Red}

Started by SweetSerenade, February 07, 2012, 09:57:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DoctorRed

The man frowned down at her and shook his head. "You missed breakfast, Chise-chan?" he chided her softly and waved a hand, turning them around and hoooking a finger in her top at the neck, pulling her along as he moved, back to the kitchens and stormed in, turning on the charm at the door and returning with a few slices of toast and some eggs in a bowl. He pushed them into her hands and pushed her out the door, blowing kisses over his shoulders, fleeing hastily.

Out in the hall, he pulled her along and walked her down back the way they'd come and along to the classroom. "Ah, you'll get used to the schedule here, or you'll learn to work around it like everyone who can't bother does. Like your awesome teacher," he said, winking over his shoulder, taking her wrist in his hand to guide her through a crowd deftly and pushing her gently into the classroom that stood empty for the moment.

"Unfortunately, they'll all be kids, but they're good, and we're going to teach them to control their Alices. You'll have a lot to learn, but we can study between classes, and see if you can't learn a bit more," he said, though he found himself dwelling on their devious little playtime in the car yesterday and flushed slightly, laughing aloud at the memory.

SweetSerenade

Chise was startled as she was pushed and prodded around. Blinking rapidly as she stumbled. She was pushed and prodded and soon enough she had food in her hands. She downed the toast as quickly as she could and finished off the eggs as well. She shivered a little as she scrubbed the crumbs from her face and then ran after him a little. She was brought into the classroom, and stared ahead in shock. The students were staring at her. And she blinked a few times.

"My name is Amane Chise, I was just discovered as an Alice." She said lightly as she bowed. "I have never been in the Academy, and was put in elementary so I can learn to control what I have." She said politely as she bowed and blushed darkly. The students stared at her and began whispering. She blinked a few times and tilted her head a little.

"look at all those limiters, is she a dangerous like Natsume?" the students all started whispering.

With a sigh she took a seat as directed, and waited patiently for the school day to start passing her by.

DoctorRed

Natsume hushed the children down and waved a  finger at them menacingly. "Remember, you're all dangerous in your own way when you're out of control, but yes, her power as a base is much scarier than a lot of you, so she has a lot of limiters. Her power is a lot different from mine, but it's never to be underestimated. If I catch one of you trying to snatch her limiters away or anything of the sort, you'll be writing love letters for weeks. Speaking of, let's all get some paper and pencils out, no one has told me how incredible I am all weekend. All of you, write." he said, waving a hand and folding his arms, he sat upon the desk and looked out over them.

He folded his arms and waved  a hand, before snatching up a folder, some paper, pencils and walking Chise down to a seat and sitting her down among the children, pointing fingers at those who looked up from their letter-writing.

"Now, when you're done, pass your letters to another partner, and read them. Then you are to correct them, and hand them back. After this, we can all go for a walk around the grounds, but then we're going to have some more work to do." he chattered on amicably, though he spent the next while looking out the window, sitting on the sill and watching the grounds, glancing up now and again to silence a student or check something that was brought  to him. The day was passing quickly for him, but he supposed it was natural.

SweetSerenade

Chise arched a brow at his words, her mind flashing with segments of memory. Something had happened, and part of her wasn't completely sure what had transgressed between her and Narumi. She shivered a little as she tucked her head down and wrote, ignoring the stares of the students. She had already been given her star rating, coming in. She would be in the 'Dangerous Abilities' class, unless he could get pushed into the "special" group. But she preferred if she didn't have to do anything.

All through the moment, as she wrote, she passed the letter over to the girl beside her, and corrected the letter of the boy on her left. She remained quiet, till they were finished, and then stretched when it was time to head outside. She felt odd, to say in the least, wearing the elementary school uniform. Would other students, older ones, look at her oddly as well?

Who else did she have to turn to in this place. She didn't like the look, or the feel of the ESP, and she didn't know who to trust other then Narumi.

DoctorRed

"Who spelled my name wrong?"

"Are you sure you want to use this wording?"

"You'll never win a husband with this kind of effort."

"These are life-skills, you'll need this."

"If you try that one more time, I'm going to make you regret even considering it," a dark shadow fell over the silky voice that Narumi normally used, and he watched with dark anger in his eyes as he stood over a student. The student turned white slowly as she looked up to him, before their face started to redden and shame filled their eyes. Pheromones exuded from him and the young student started to cry openly. Narumi glared down with nothing in his eyes but cloaked anger, letting his power wash over them for a long moment, ignoring the spilling effect around him.

"Last chance to put your limiter back on, before I break your heart." He purred, a hand on his hip. The student scrambled after the ring that they hastily knocked off the desk and Narumi made a face, turning and making his way to the front of the room. "Who wants to read me a letter?"

SweetSerenade

When he spilled his energy through the room, his talent. Chise found her body reacting, a pant leaving her as her hands gripped the table. She turned pale, and then blushed dark as she rocked against her chair. The guy next to her looking at her funny. She shook and then slowly slumped as he stopped them. She shivered hard and then pressed her forehead to the desk. The male student, apparently the head of the class spoke in a slightly effeminate way.

"Narumi-sensei, Chise-chan seems to be having some problems. I think she's sick!" he exclaimed softly as he called out for his teacher.

DoctorRed

Narumi grinned a bit and shook his head to himself, fingering his limiter and turning away, fixing the male with a look as if he'd forgotten that there were anyone else in the room. Let alone one or two person. He grinned a bit sheepishly and waved a hand. "Take your work and go, the rest of you, I'll walk Chise to the nurses office or something. The rest of you are to study your books and pick partners. Discuss what happened and we'll talk about it when you return tomorrow. If you get caught out when you're not supposed to, do not blame me," he added, waving a hand to dismiss them, before leaning down, bending to look Chise in the eyes from where he stood.

"Are you not feeling well, Chise-chan?" he purred, his eyes concerned but voice light as he watched her, shrugging. "You're not going to throw up are you?" he wrinkled his nose. "Because I really like these clothes, and..."

SweetSerenade

"I'm fine Narumi-sensei..." She said her voice shaking. She was a full grown adult, thrown into a classroom full of children. But she was as pure as undriven snow. She had not a bit of taint, other then what Narumi had wheedled into her. She shuddered a little as he helped her up and walked with her. Talking to her, and trying to soothe her it seemed. "Your Alice... you used it... and it made me feel rather ill..." She admitted as she blushed darkly.

"Not sick to my stomach, but I felt like I was going to pass out. Everything was getting so hot..." She admitted as her hand pressed over her chest. She didn't have any stars yet, that would apparently be judged by teachers. Even though the ESP had said she'd end up being a Special Student. Whatever that meant, something about being Dangerous. Apparently she had to be, given how many limiters she had.

DoctorRed

"Haw," Narumi chuckled a bit and shook his head, waving a hand as if to dismiss the claim. "I use it now and again, yes." he told her. "If you're feeling faint, it's working.  It's hardly what I could do if I really wanted. If I wanted to really cut loose, I could make you love me, or do anything for me, if I really felt like it. That's what my Alice does. It's not as dangerous because I can control it, and it only affects people close to me, within my range. But~ It's pretty good for disciplinary means and the like," He sighed and leaned against the desk, watching her. He reached down, brushing his palm over her forehead, checking her temperature and frowning.

"Are you sure you're okay? You can sit in the room as long as you like, I'm not going to make you go anywhere, and so long as you don't knock my earring off, I guess you won't get zapped until I get really really bored," he shrugged, leaning back and yawning. "In any case, do you have any questions?"

SweetSerenade

Amane watched him, confusion on her features. His words struck a cord, as if from a dream. She remembered passing out in the car, at some point. Didn't she? She woke up curled up and asleep in the car. But what all had really happened. She had the faint foggy recollection of a very... naughty sort of dream. But had it really been a dream? Her head tilted as she stared up at him with her clear blue eyes. Sapphire locking on emerald, and narrowing now as she watched him. She couldn't use her alice, not without her limiters hurting her. She had tried in class.

"I can't even tell anyone what kind of Alice I have, or why I have so many limiters. Of course I'm not feeling well. I've been lying to everyone....." She said as she pressed her hand over her heart. Where in a special silk lined pouch the Magatama rested against her heart. There the stone pulsed with peace and joy, and she felt she had at least some molecule amount of power in the situation. "Narumi-sensei... would you really make me love you? Isn't love earned and built and treasured... more valuable and enjoyable then love taken?" She asked him softly.