News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

Gone.With.Sin

Started by Altair, June 09, 2011, 01:24:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Altair

"I love your skin, oh so white. I love your touch, cold as ice. And I love, every single tear you cry. I just love the way you're losing your life."

Forsaken Lullaby's Ville Valo here, I'm a literate RP'r who can crank out as many paragraphs as my partner does a post (give or take) and spend enough time online I can post every day if not more then once every day. I love active partners who can crank out more then one answer a day but can deal with it if you can only respond once every other day. For the role-play's I enjoy enough I'll plot things with you between posts, I've waited for months on end for an answer and when I finally got it, continued as if nothing happened. Still interested?

~~

• --Since this is posted in the males, most of these RP's I will play males in but it can alter depending on my mood or the plot. If you're uncomfortable with a female playing a male, or hesitant on how well I can play a male, check out some of my other threads that I play male in.

--I only do heterosexual situations or homosexual (♂+♂) (I have no problem with having two men and a woman or two woman and a man in the same bedroom.)

-- Regarding Submission and Dominance.
    My men are always switch, this means that even my rough men are switch, they're not sissy, they're just alright with having the lady be on top (;

--I might accept PM's now after the forum change if I like the PMing System. But I've recently started preferring threads over Pm's

--Please tell me if you're feeling uncomfortable, bored, or have just lost interest. I'd rather you tell me you're not really in the mood to RP with me and move on then just leave me wondering. Unless I'm close to you, and I see you getting on every day without replying, I'll assume the RP is dropped after a month's time.

--I'd rather have plot then smut, but rest assured that I will do sex scenes. If its love at first sight and you just want two characters to fuck over and over for weeks on end. Please don't contact me. (Unless it's tied in with the characters)

--One-Liners will be dropped immediately. Period.

--My characters will swear. If you don't like swearing, then I'm sorry to say, we won't RP.

--I play already developed characters better then characters that are brand new. My developed characters are normally based on real people if not the real person as is. Though this can change depending on how well I enjoy the plot (IE- Bam's Unholy Friendship --> xxx).
    Ex: Ville Valo or Nikki Sixx

You'll get a better RP from me using these people then an OC. Sometimes.

--If you're still reading, and you're a male or female looking for a female partner, and have something on your mind. Send me a PM and lemme know what's on your mind.

Altair

QuoteHey Darlings' I'm currently not accepting any new RP's. Check back again soon!

--My role will always be Steel Blue, if the entire role is blue, then its reversible.

Y E S

Drug Dealers Daughter / Nikki Sixx
---A concert complete, 26 year old Nikki is on a rush to get back home. No, not to go to bed, get plenty of rest like a responsible adult, but to get the heroin he craves so bad coursing through his system. When he stamps his dealers number into the living room phone, a young woman answers. In a panicked voice, he asks where his dealer is. She tells him he's out of town for a couple weeks and that she's currently running his 'business'. When he tells her what he wants, she tells him to hold on, that she's gotta look at the sheet that her father left her. After five minutes of impatient waiting, she tells him to meet her at the end of his driveway in five minutes. Walking through the streets of the more closed off district, the two meet at the gate that protects Nikki's house. As the transfer is being made of money and drugs, a police car appears in the distance and Nikki drags her inside the gate up the driveway and out of sight. More focused on getting drugs in his system, he forgets she's even in his house and goes to shoot up in the nearest bathroom. Still nervous about the police officer, the drug dealer's daughter sits down to wait until she's sure its safe. When she hears the low thud, she opens the door hesitantly to find Nikki overdosing.

Female Rehab Patient / Tommy Lee
---33-Year-Old Tommy Lee has been on almost any drug you can name, but addicted to cocaine and alcohol, he's checked into a quiet detox and rehab clinic to recover. Strict rules are set that the men and woman may not converse except under specific watch and after a bit of hype calms down that Tommy is there, things settle back to normal. Tommy's concentration detoxing and rehab gets distracted as a startlingly beautiful patient gets checked in a day and a half later. He decides that well...maybe some rules are made to be broken.

Female Former Drug Addict That Slips OffNikki Sixx (Or Both)
---The 37 year old woman had been clean for sixteen years. Happily getting on with her life, she enjoyed her nights with her boyfriend and her days working at the local hospital as a nurse. But when she goes home with a good friend after work and he offers her a Quaalude, she just can't resist the temptation. Falling back into her old addiction, she's forced to call up on her old friend and drug buddy Nikki Sixx. At three in the morning, Nikki has the phone brought to him by his eldest child only to find one of his oldest friends who he'd fallen out of touch with after she got off drugs and he wanted to continue. When Nikki goes to her house later that afternoon, he see's the extent of the damage and that she really, truly has fallen. -----This is a roleplay I will play either role-----

Groupie/ Russ Parrish (SATCHEL)
---23-41 Year Old Russ Parrish, or otherwise known as the lead guitarist of Steel Panther, who's most often called by his stage name Satchel brings back a groupie to the bus to have a bit of nightly fun with. When they both pass out after doing blow and having sex for an hour and a half, Satchel wakes up late and notice the female is still in the bed with him. Not one to really commit to anything, Satchel gets up and wobbles to notice they're on the move. They're 5 and half hours out of the city they last preformed in with a girl who lived there. Unable to just throw her off the bus (no matter how much Satchel wanted to, Lexxi wouldn't let him) they keep her there until they have a day off to book her a bus ride home. That is, until Satchel starts getting defensive over her when Michele wants a piece of her. 

Female OC (Any Person Or Position) / Marilyn Manson
--Any plot can be discussed for this, I just gotta have him.

M A Y B E

Female Resident / Pyramid Head
---After the fire in Silent Hill, one of the female residents hides in the steam-room of the local factory. Creating a haven that keeps her safe from most if not all of the creatures that wander in the dark, she ventures out just before dawn for a brief moment to fetch water when she crosses paths with Pyramid Head. The man towers over her and she feels her knees growing weak. She feels in grab her throat and lift her from the ground. As she beats down on his arm, the dawn peaks and Pyramid Head is sucked into The Sanctum Required where he spends his days while the sun rolls through the sky. Realizing he's taken her into Sanctum and she's in danger, that over protection begins to spawn as one of the bubble head nurses tries to kill her.

N O

Female Vampress / Lestat(Interview With A Vampire)
---Feeling no less then starving, Lestat ventures out into the night to find a willing woman to feed from. When he runs across the enchanting and startlingly beautiful woman at the pub, he requests she join him upstairs in his suite. She agrees, and when they move upstairs, Lestat is too eager and sinks his teeth into her wrist to find she has no pulse and is indeed a vampire as well. The two laugh and when the maid comes up, he melts at the sight of her gracefully draining her without spilling a drop of blood.

Pirate Wench / Jack Sparrow
---After escaping from prison a fourth time, Jack returns to Tortuga to escape from the British Navy. When he arrives, he spends several hours at the bar with Mister Gibbs and the two swap tales. The night begins to wane and Jack turns to leave when a mysterious and beautiful dark haired siren tantalizes him from the darker shadows of an alley. Blacking out, he wakes up half naked to find all of his money gone, his sword stolen and a garter-belt wrapped around his wrist. Irritated that the woman not only stole countless amounts of his money and gear, he goes to set sail back out to sea on The Black Pearl. Standing at the helm is the same woman who hijacked his sword, his money, and everything else. Mr. Gibbs tells him hesitantly that she's declared herself Captain.

Currently Under Construction:
Movies
Interview With A Vampire
Sweeney Todd
Pirates Of The Caribbean
The Rum Diary
Harry Potter (Draco Only)
Jackass
How To Train Your Dragon (An original character version)
Iron Man
Nightmare on Elm Street

Shows
Avatar The Last Airbender (Zuko Only)

Games
Assassins Creed
Silent Hill
Kingdom Hearts (Org. 13)

Celebrities
Nikki Sixx
Tommy Lee
Bam Margera
Ville Valo
Russ Parrish

Altair

Current Role-plays

(Understanding The Code)
---Roleplay Title (Main Character 1 x Main Character 2) - Partner ---
----------

Inactive Roleplays

Altair

Pandora
------
Twenty-Three • Female
------

PERSONALITY |

likes | The moon, the darkness, Zydrate, books, music, candles, singing, graveyards, snakes
dislikes | RepoMen, GeneCo, her Father, rain, being hungry, overly cocky woman, stupid people
fears | Having another organ failure, RepoMen (would never admit it)
strengths | Very defiant, ghost like in the shadows, does not get attached easy,
weaknesses | Shot temper, blue eyes, difficult to get along with, easily frustrated, can be prone to jealousy
mental disorders | None

APPEARANCE |

height | 5'2"
weight | 134lbs
hair color | Blonde
eye colour | Originally pale blue, had them surgically changed to brown, lost one to a RepoMan, black market provided the only available color. White.
scars | Two large scars on her sides at an angle from her double lung transplant, a few little ones here and there, one large cut on the inside of her left arm just below the crook of her arm
Piercings | Gauges, Left Monroe, Belly Button, Nipples, tongue
noticeable features | Her tattoos on her chest and right arm.
physical disorders | Struggles with breathing after long periods of vigorous activity.

HISTORY |
Pandora was born twenty three years ago to a mother who loved her, and to a father who was only around to collect child support for the daughter her never took care of. He would often strike her mother, just once or twice to remind her that he held power over her, but never once laid a hand on Pandora. When she grew older, he began to show up less and less often. The last time she saw him was when she was nine. He's presumed dead. When she turned fourteen, both of her lungs began to fail. She was only able to use two thirds which progressively got worse and worse. Her asthma attacks would become more frequent and finally the only way to cure her was to go to GeneCo for an organ replacement. When she turned fifteen, both lungs were replaced and slowly the debt was paid off.

When she turned nineteen, Pandora's mother passed away. She had gotten ill and was too weak to fight it and went peacefully in her sleep. Almost immediately after the funeral, the house was repossessed. Instead of paying the house payments in full, her mother had used the small sum of money she made to pay for her daughter's organ debt. Pandora's debt was gone, and she soon found herself living on the street. Pandora knew the streets by heart, and when she turned twenty, she took the money she saved and used it to have her eyes replaced by GeneCo. She wanted nothing to remind her of her deadbeat father so when her blue eyes were replaced with brown she felt finally free. That was until she missed a payment and the Repo Man came. She had expected him when things were so quiet around the alley and when he lunged to get her eyes, she fought him off. Sadly, she lost one of them in the fight and went to the only place that could replace it for a manageable fee. The black market. (UC)

Birthday | December Eighteenth
family | Mother: Sonja (Dead)
Father: Nicholas (Dead)
memorable events |

Altair

Private Message Me

If you'd like to consider an RP
This thread has been locked to prevent further posting.  

Altair

New Post

I updated a new plot, well...kinda. A new pairing.  

Altair

New Post

Currently not accepting anymore Roleplays. Check back soon guys. After the holidays I might update with a few new ideas and or start accepting again.  

Altair

New Post

Looking for someone to play my Draco in a Harry Potter based RP.
I was looking for a sixth year role-play where Draco is struggling with his mission to kill Dumbledore (SPOILER :D)
And finds comfort in a fellow sixth year Slytherin who's rather gracefully and quiet, but a very intimidating witch.
He gets attached to her because she reminds him a lot of his mother, and eventually confides in him his secret that he's a death eater and the mission he was given was to kill Dumbledore.
Only to find that she already knew.
I have ideas for each important moment in the book, such as a rather romantic moment in the Room Of Requirement while he's trying to repair the vanishing cabinet.
She possibly takes place of him confiding in Moaning Myrtle, so when the duel starts with Harry when he stumbles on him, she breaks it up after Draco is hit with Sectumsempra just before Snape shows up to heal him back up.
She helps Snape get him to safety after the murder of Dumbledore.
Offers him a place to stay while Voldemort takes over his house.
Then when the seventh year starts she returns with him to keep an eye out for Harry who is expected to return.
You know these are just ideas, I want to keep it close to the books but we can twist it around to fit in the OC.
I'm really looking for someone who can portray that paranoid panicked fake front that Draco puts out. And when he's not freaking out he's rather calm and content with just sitting in front of the fire.

Altair

New Post

Ignore the post of not accepting any new RP's. But I will accept an RP with someone if they write as Vaas from Far Cry 3. Seriously. Nothing would make me happier. If you're willing to discuss a plot. PM ME. FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE PM ME!