News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

Dies's Roleplaying Hiatus.

Started by Dies Irae, December 27, 2011, 11:46:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dies Irae

Real life is becoming more important as of the last few days, with the prospect of moving to another country a possibility, also moving to another city being probable as well, i'm limiting myself to only a few of my most enjoyed roleplays at this time.

Not that i don't enjoy them all, some are just not as high on my priority list as others that i wish to continue and with things the way they are i don't have the time to focus on all the rps i have.

So a list of the rps i'm keeping active during this period me being busy with real life below.

- Bam's Unholy Friendship: with Altair.
- Love You Like I Do: with Altair.
- Prince of Madness: with TakodaVega.
- End of Me: with TakodaVega.

I apologize in advance to any of my rp partners left out, but it's my decision on which rp's i want to focus on when i'm as busy as i am. If however you decide to "Bitch and Moan" to me then i'll just ignore it, don't need more headaches than what i have.

When my life is more stable i'll take more but for now these four are my focus, at least when its not 104F during the day.

SweetSerenade

I'm sorry if you felt I was bitching. >.< I'm really really sorry!

Dies Irae

No one was, i just have to much on my plate to keep all my rps up at the moment and don't want to hold back group rps because of it. Was only to anyone who pms me or whatever with an attitude after reading this.

Just don't want to keep you and Dee waiting days at a time for me to post because of moving.