News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

The Heart of Everything

Started by TakodaVega, June 09, 2011, 07:14:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TakodaVega

I am an Advanced RP partner~ My normal posts go anywhere from 3 paragraphs and up. I promise to at least manage a post 3 days > Week (muse permitting), and will contact you if for some reason my muse runs away.

Also there is no guarantee that I will do a Sexual rp, some of my Rps will be Non-sexual as well. Plot > Smut. However there maybe some more mature themes.

I am a Switch by nature. But I have some specific guidelines for some things~ :3 I should also note that ALL My female characters have a backbone. That means that even the submissives will not submit completely. :3

In D/s RP
*-If I play as a Male or Female, and my partner is Female - I will almost always be Dominant. Exceptions are on Case by Case basis.
*-If I play as a Female, and my Male partner is controlling/only takes*/aggressive/commanding personality - I will normally be Submissive. *Though on a rare occasion will try to Dom if the person starts caving.
*-If I play as a Female, and my Male partner is Romantic/Sweet/Gives and Takes - I will always play as a Switch.
*-If I play as a Female, and my Male partner is FEMININE/Shy/Reserved - I will Always be Dominant.

Means of Contact:
Reply to this thread, PM, or Contact me over IM!
Only in our sweetest lullaby do we realize how forsaken we are...
Because we're living in a fairy tale of lies.

TakodaVega

Roleplay Basics

Roleplay locations
Threads
Semi-private threads
THAT MEANS I WILL NOT RP OVER IMS. IMS ARE DISCUSSION BASE ONLY

Sex Pairings
M/F - I will play either role
F/F

General Pairings
Student/Student
Master/Pet
Pirate Captain/First Mate
Therapist/Mental Patient
Assassin/Assassin
Assassin/Target

Specific Pairings

Death Race/Post Apocalyptic plot
Driver/Driver
Driver/Navigator
Navigator/Navigator

Religious* [See Note]
Angel/Angel
Angel/Fallen Angel
Fallen Angel/Demon
Angel/Demon
God/Goddess
Goddess/Mortal
Demon/Human
Priestess/God
Priestess/Human
Valkyrie/Valkyrie
Valkyrie/Mortal

Darker Fantasy
Vampire/Vampire
Vampire/Demon
Vampire/Mortal
Succubus/Mortal
Vampire/Were
Were/Mortal
Were/Were
Neko/Immortal
Immortal/Immortal

General Fantasy
Elf/Human
Elf/Elf
Psychic/Human
Psychic/Psychic
Pirate/Pirate
Pirate/Stowaway
Wish Cat/Mortal
Neko/Human
Neko/Neko

Fandom Settings
Some of these are literary based. Please see Tako if you're interested in doing cannon vs non <3
Death Race
Immortals After Dark
Shifters Unbound
Feral Warriors
Angel Sanctuary
Godchild/Count Cain
Tarot Cafe
Carpathian
The Crow
Sweeney Todd
Crown Duel
No Strings Attatched*-I like the premise behind the movie ;) do not necessarily have to do characters
Phantom of the Opera
Princess Bride
Southern Vampire Series :3
Pirates of the Carribean
Once Upon a Time

TakodaVega

Notes

*- Religious aspect are not necessarily following the Judea-Christian beliefs. In the alternate world of '˜Terra' the following things are true:
      -Satan and Yahweh have a bet to see who will succeed in the Human experiment
      -Heaven is on it's 3rd incarnation after the last Rebellion done by Lucifer, as a Result most Angels who were created after the 3rd instated are sexless and lack free will. Those who assisted Yahweh retained a gender but have their Sexual urges suppressed, they also possess a limited sense of free will which is enforced by a circlet on their arm.
      -There are very few Female angels if any remaining after the fall of Lucifer
      - While Satan is the Ruler of Hell, Lucifer rules the City of Dis and handles the Day-to-Day affairs. Beelzebub is a prince who guards the Hell Gate.
      - Yahweh decided after the second version of Heaven that no High Angels could be female after the Original Light Seraphim actually challenged his authority. She is now divided into two souls as both sides fear her power.
      - Lucifer didn't formulate his true rebellion until after he took over Her position, seeing as he viewed Yahweh as a tyrant.

Neko Subspecies

I put a lot of work into these guys :<

Entry Data #19205a

Encrypted, please enter password.

Password: ___________

>>> *******

Processing....Please wait.

Password accepted.

Entry Data #19205a, Project: Neko

Classified.

A study conducted by a group of Anthro and Human scientists to discover the origin of Nekos. The scientists themselves failed to find the true origin of the species. However, what they did discover was a unique characteristic all together.

Amongst the original species of Nekojin there were the rarer subspecies. Much like the branches of the Anthro and Feral family of Felidae, the Nekojins were just as diverse as their patriarchs. These rarer subspecies seem to develop by a merging of Human DNA with their Anthro or even Feral counterparts if they were compatible. This gene splicing usual occurred from Human Female to the Animalia male, while it is known that Male humans to conceive with Anthro females, the results are not as intriguing as the original.

The Nekojin, while typically of the house cat variety, can trace their ancestry back to Ancient Egypt in some cases, as according to the Maus. However it is their bigger cousins that gain more attention.

These subspecies contain more genetic DNA typically from their animal parents, though it is atypical of them to carry traits from both species, though specimens found were generally male in gender. Both genders appear to be fertile depending on which genetic code they gained from either parent. With the female half of the subspecies, the Human menstrual cycle is missing though some cases appear to go into monthly 'heat' cycles. Other cases take after their feral cousins in more yearly heats.

From Data collected these subspecies can crossbreed to all known species so long as they are within their genetic family: Humans, Anthros {Most compatible with common feline species}, and Feral felines only. The crossbreeding have ranged effects on offspring, ranging from inheriting only parts of the original Neko DNA, to a more anthromorphic appearance, and further still to a 'taur' like creature, or even an anthro conception blending both species.

Of total Nekojin's born yearly, only 3.7% will be amongst the subspecies. Longevity is common, though limited to which genetic code was inherited by each parent.  Life expectancy ranges from 12 years to 135.

------------------------

End of Entry Data #19205a....proceed to #19205b? Y or N.

>>> Y

Encrypted Entry. Please enter passcode now.

>>> ******

Password denied. Please renter your passcode.

@!$%&#

>>> *******

Password accepted.

Entry Data #19205b, Project: Neko

Classified.

The following subspecies have been identified and named accordingly.  Divided also by their original parental Genus:

Subspecies:

Panthera tigris

- Amurjin: - Siberian Tiger -  Descended distinctly from the largest of the species, Amurjin males are taller than their human counterparts. The more recessive coloration gene seems to be prominant with this species. The most well known Amurjin to date is an unnamed female, codenamed "White Rose".

- Amoyjin - South China Tiger - More common than their feral and anthro cousins, these seem to inherit a more distinct stripe pattern, when visible. Also, the Amoyjin seem to be shorter than their Amurjin cousins by at least five inches for the females and a foot for the males. Amoyjin tend to share a trait along with the Leonen cousins of pride in their heritage.

Panthera leo

- Leojin - Lion - While rarer than their tiger cousins, they are almost all notoriously male. Some have manes, some don't but they seem to have a rather muscular build. They also seem to have a few cousins within their own family that contain a rare leucism gene, producing something akin to white tigers.

Panthera onca

- Oncajin - Jaguar - Native to the 'New World', they are distintly related to human Mayans, wise, though smaller than most of the others, they have a higher tolerance level to occult and what appears to be normal rituals of sacrifice.  Oncajin live deep within the amazon, distinguishable by their Pardjin cousins only by the markings along their body.

Panthera pardus

- Pardjin - Leopard - This creature is typically blonde haired, with vivid spots and markings. Perhaps the most distinguishing feature is the white spot along their tail an attempt for mothers to communicate with their children.

- Delajin - Black Panther - Common along with their feral cousins in the jungle, melanism has made these once leopards black. Their skin tone, unlike the other Nekos, seems to also become black, in common with the fur tone and high prescence of melanin.

Uncia uncia

- Unciajin - Snow Leopard - Considered the gems of the species, the Unciajin usually coincide well with the Amurjin. It is more difficult to distinguish two Unciajin together, since they average about the same height and fur texture. Perhaps the most deciding factor is their eyes, as they are more common to get a normal eye color rather than a feline one. Unciajin tend to be the breed with the highest same sex matings.

Acinonyx jubatus

- Chitrajin - Cheetah -  Like their feral cousins, the Chitrajin are fast, however unlike them they can maintain their high speeds for a mile. They maintain more of their anthro-paternal genes, averaging more females than males. Chitrajin, unlike the others, seem to have their spots maintained through their hair, and the tear stripes along their face. The males, more common than not, will gain a 'King Cheetah' like marking, with a vivid black stripe that starts from their forehead, trough the hair and skin down the back to the tip of their tail.

Felidae Lynx - Due to Content THESE WILL NOT BE PLAYED, BUT they MAY be Referenced -so to avoid confusion here are what they are ._.

- Rufujin - Bobcat - Often mistaken for children, the Rufujin tend to be shy and rather childlike in appearance, however they are simply 'little people' . Tufted ears, and a short tail, the rufujins tend to also tend to be loners, much like they Lynjin cousins. It is distinguishable by the black spot on the tip of their shortened tail. Their apperance is more similar to that of a Native American in skin tone and hair.

- Lynjin - Lynx - The Lynjin have natoriously been as rare as the Amoyjin, and often have the same build. Most common in Europe deep in the Carpathian mountains, the Lynjin are often servants or helpful guides to the Carpathian people. They often have been seen with the Romani people.

Puma concolor

- Pumajin - Cougar - The most common of the subspecies, the Pumajin are most commonly mistaken for their Nekojin comrades. Written off as a Siamese look, the actual Pumajin carries markings specific to the cougar along the face. They appear to be 'birthmarks' of tear drops right above the eyebrows. Also the Pumajin ear is more rounded than the conic feline cousin. While somewhat territorial, the Pumajin have the longest living expectancy, as well as the ability to crossbreed with many various individuals.
------------------------

End of Entry Data #19205b

Error: File corruption.

File terminated.

TakodaVega

PLOTS

- I will Not Bow - The worst part of being in a neighboring war-country is that the likelihood of being caught and sold into slavery was about as likely as finding your shirt with a new hole in it. In other words very likely. The problem of course is that this time they're looking for specific people. Females in this case. Even while Holly was presented in front of the throne with the others, as naked as she had been the day she was born, she refused to put down her stubborn tendencies and actually back down when she knew they were defeated. She was their Princess after all. Who was she to bow to any man? Even if doing so made her heart pound in her head whenever his eyes met hers.

- Sweet Curse - Everyone knows the story of Beauty and the Beast or The Princess and the Frog right? Where the male did something to piss off one fairy or another and be cursed into another form to live until they gained their True Love's affections. Well what happens if the story was only partially right? What happens if actually it was the Woman who was cursed and the man had to actually be the one to break the spell? You get to chose which of the stories you wish to be told, correctly.

- I'll Reach You - It had been three years since the voices started. Since they started, she had avoided touching people. The thought of actually reading what someone wanted to do to her was not something she wanted to witness in her lifetime. So when a sudden stop on the subway forces her to touch someone only so see their true plan to kill the person next to her, she breaks her own rules and touches another human being before the fatal shot can be done. However this little show of heroics left her with a dilemma. For one, she had actually touched a warm body for the first time in her life who she hadn't been able to read. Another thing, she didn't know how to get rid of him, or even if she wanted to.

- The Asylum Sleep - Padded walls covered the cell to an oddly quiet women. Hair dyed and cut at odd angles to frame her face, she seemed quiet enough. She seldom spoke actually according to her notes. Only muttering about having 'visions' of things supposed to happen. Nobody believed her and thought she was crazy. To the point she started to believe she was herself. So she remained quiet the past year or so. Seldom even moving from her darker corner of the room. Then the nightmares started. Nightmares about someone clawing at the walls to break her free. Until one day too much sedation sent her into a locked state in her mind. Her eyes would move, as though she was awake and dreaming. Even though she never made a sound she was screaming for help. And then-someone heard her.

- Caged Paradigm - The sweetest sound in the world to her was the crowd. The cheers, even in the backwards clubs and bars they played in was better than the silence. They were doing good tonight, it had been her brother's idea back in high school that she should get involved in a band. She had the voice but the stage had always made her falter. Stage fright was a curse, until her best friend told her to imagine she wasn't singing to them, but the one she always wanted. It worked, even though she was singing to a good crowd, she was singing for that one person who may never even find her. She was never one to take groupies home, or really any guy home. Any potential guys who came her way she always recommended to her friends. Good choices from her perspective. Little did she know though that her true prince charming had been there all along.

Seven Days - Tawny eyes peered above dark shades, scanning her surroundings. Upon finding nothing threatening she pushed them back up once more. With her eyes hidden, gazes drifted away from them to her bronzed skin, ebon locks and high cheekbones. Her hair fell passed her shoulders, which were adorned in a blue t-shirt that flowed over her curves to just above those low-riding blue jeans. Hands were covered in black leather gloves, well worn and fingerless. Black heels lightly rested against the back of her 1969 ZL1 Camaro, her constant companion. ¿Quién no ha querido a una diosa licántropa?

When Lycan females are outnumbered fifteen to one it's rather hard to give a girl some breathing room, even harder still to get free of an over protective pack that while looking out for only what is best for her, isn't considering her opinion in the equation. But when she her precious car gets stuck in the middle of nowhere she's got no options but to take shelter in the nearby town while the parts needed to fix her Camaro come in, before the full moon where everyone becomes...prey. Not that the Latina is hard to notice.

- Everything Burns - The Myth started when Sovereign had given her the gift. Well what should have been a gift that many had sought for years upon years. For Isfraelshra, she had now considered it a curse.  Cursed with having the fire consume her and be born from the ashes of her own remains. Only it was more consuming than that. She could not die, or rather when she did 'die' she was only reborn from the flames. Since the beginning she had been created, now till the end she would remain. Until soon there was only one. The last Niamh - the legendary Firebird - was now trapped in the endless cycle. That is, until she was captured by a Mage and trapped into the form of myth until someone could break her free. And if they didn't soon, she would loose her soul without the fire to save her.

- Hope is Only an Illusion - For years it had been a silent understanding that Hope had been a heavenly virtue. Right? Right. Wrong. Turns out that Hope is a Demon. A demon that has inhabited a bloodline for centuries. Unknowingly the person who possesses it will bring everyone around them up...until they leave their lives have crush them into despair. God orders one of the Angels to get rid of Hope. How can one destroy something that you've been upholding for centuries? M/F only - However I will play Male or Female

- White Rose Withering - Years after the Garden of Eden Hunters had disbanded, White Rose has continued the business, has continued Clover's Bloodline, and in the end has achieved everything that needs to be done. Except for one. The Rat which has haunted her dreams for so many years has never been truly eradicated from her life. On her way to finally do her last 'hunt' she is captured by the slave trade and forced back into the pens. Her past with the trade has seemed to follow her. She has her own cage, with barely enough room for her to sit and chains which make her impossible to move her hands very far from her. 'Blooded' Cage had learned the harsh life of the trade. Until he came. Looking for a Male player to play either Stinging Neetle or Foxglove~ Back story - takes place 4 years prior to this rp :3

Save Me Now - Guardian angels aren't supposed to interfere with mortals lives usually. The most they are supposed to do is make their prayers heard to their respectful higher power and that be the end of that. Yet when an angel finally snaps and saves his charge from an accident that she should, was supposed to, die from at eleven they are left dealing with facing the consequences of their choices. The girl is now constantly plagued by Death, yet is now immune to it's course, and an Angel now bound to Earth with only one hope of gaining any repentance - to finish what he had started.

- A Demon's Game -  A mad demon by the name of Malachai has escaped his prison, a prison which had been sealed by both Yahweh and Satan himself. Now a pair of Angels from both sides of the spectrum must combat against the ultimate evil which not even the rulers of either sides are willing to face. Thrown into the realm of purgatory they discover they are thrown into a game that will force them to accept the truth about themselves...

-End of Me - Wish Cat's are rare creatures. So rare in fact, that the only people who can see them are those that are given the gift of seeing into both the real world and the world of Other. Why are Wish Cat's rare? Well because humans use all their wishes all at once. Much like a Genie - a Wish Cat grants wishes - a maximum of Nine Life-changing wishes. To gain a wish back, well they have to kill the person they granted the wish to, thus gaining one of their lives back. The only way for a wish cat to become free of the endless strain of wish giving is for someone who is Mortal to see the Cat for who it really is and grant it a normal life. The question is - who would grant a wish cat a normal life when they only see it as a normal house cat?

- Release the Soul - Since the beginning of Time, which is simply a concept that Man had developed long long ago, it had stood there. Death. Death, was, if anything, a concept all on its own well when it was personified. However it was a thankless job. Like Charon's carrying those across the River Styx, or those lower lifes of the human realm who had their jobs taken for granted because of their social standing. A thankless, and if nothing, lonely job. So Death hired various souls through time. Some to pay off their debts, others to simply aid in It's job. Then, there was a shift. Death who had no care for anyone or was unaffected by the course of a souls life however this one. This one was different. And it suddenly became drawn into a life that it had never understood before... [This is a very Gender Ambigious role set and is one of the FEW FEW FEWFEW rps that I would even consider doing a M/M role. So it's M/M, M/F, or F/F as Death, to me has no real said 'gender' until err well you'll see how this plays out :3]

- Savor the Lullaby - [Big Note - this is going to be a VERY dark rp and have some very dark subject matter that may scare people <.< that is your only warning you get] - Some people believe that the sexual tension and the line between good and evil lie on a swords edge that can snap at any moment. In a lot of ways they are very right. And that night proved everything to her. The once bright and innocent girl in the hands of the one thing that so many people only whisper about, that they think will never happen to them. But can such a cruel game finally tame someone who has been fusing his deviant desires with the innocent angels he has claimed over the months and years in what he views as just a game?

- Lost in the Dream World - When a Man or Woman becomes of age they must go to the Dream World to be Marked by their Spirit Animal. For some this Animal becomes a part of them, while for others the physical representation makes their appearance. For those when the Animal becomes a part of them they learn to cope with the Animal that constantly lingers in the back of their head, trying to guide them through their life, to their eternal companions. But for some they are not so lucky. Some get lost in the dream world until they loose the tie to their body and are forever lost. It takes one week before the body looses connection and for the Spirit Guide to make itself known. It has been unheard of that someone would go back to the Spirit World once their animal spirit is acquired. But there is a first time for everything...

- All of this Past - In the big cities, crime sometimes runs rampant. Some cases, never solved. So when a rising detective moves to an old apartment building he doesn't expect it to have a clean slate either. What he doesn't expect, however, is that he is no longer alone. Water turns on it's own, lights flicker, and things start moving of their own will. He tries to discover anything he might be able to about the building he is in and discovers that a murder occurred there years ago. Returning to his apartment with the case in hand his invisible guest makes herself known. She pleads with the detective to solve her case so that the person who murdered her years ago doesn't do so again, promising that she will help as much as she can. You see, the Detective's guest isn't a true ghost. Her death was so violent she as hurled into the "Phantom" category. A creature able to become corporeal at will and not be tied to her spirit anchor. Her murder scene. She choose, however, to stay knowing that one day someone would come...him.

- Ashes and Dreams - The first time she had encountered Death (Or rather whom she had associated as Death since the Soul Reaper refused to actually tell her what his actual name was) was at the impressionable, albeit defiant, age of four at her NaNa's house. He had come collecting her soul, and she, being the little spitfire she was, sent the first object she could reach {Which at the time had been a book of some sort} directly to his face. Though it passed through him as fluidly as air there was something different about her. Death knew this, and that was the beginning of their friendship. Now over eighteen years later, she was now a bonafide raiser. Of the dead that was. For a small fee she would help you try to learn whether there was another Will or that there was spousal affairs. Hey anything to get a paycheck nowadays. But when a raising goes seriously wrong, and her soul is on the line, Death sees no choice but to help her, especially when his fellow Reapers after her very soul.

TakodaVega

Current RPS

F/F

M/F - where I am playing the Male
Riddle Me This with SweetSerenade
In A Little Glass Vial with Altair
   Sherlock; The Case of The Hound and The Fox with YamiNoTenshi22

M/F - where I am playing the Female
Join Me in Death with Altair {Eeva x Ville}
Disarm Me with Your Loneliness with Altair {Vanessa x Ville}
The Prince of Madness with Dies Irae
Herald's Lament with GreenWolf
Ode to Requiem with GreenWolf
Dance in Fire with TaemaNai

Terra - All Rps are in the Design Your Universe section
Tides of Time with Shu and Cecidius
Fire and Ice with Tel

Open Roleplay
Battle Symphony

ARCHIVED
All Rps must die eventually, should those who fall under this section decide they want to revive the rp please message me!
[spoiler]I will Not Bow with Mew
Kiss of Dawn with Schafflyne
To Save the Niamh with Relix
Seven Days to the Wolves with Onnen
Silhouette in Darkness with Mr_Sir
Save me Now with Raivh
Virtue and Vice with Dies Irae, Mr_Sir and Shu
Trial and Error with Taco Liberator and Mr_Sir
Entwined Oblivion with 3ngag3
Deals with Death with mad hatters revenge
Between Love and Hate with Sominator
Make the Darkness Come with TheDarkestCorners
Death Wish with archangelus
All of this Past with Dies Irae and mad hatters revenge
Papilio Noir with Marxist Panda
Reaping the Requiem with Viver Fever
The Last Dance with Niketia
Kiss from a Rose with Niketia
Yield to Temptation with Uriel Seraphim
The Devil's Dance with Uriel Seraphim
Machine Vision with BlisteredBlood
Cursive Eve
Sirenian Shores
The Unforsaken Dreamers
The Kingdom Within
Forsaken Mother Machine
If You Could with Espeesix
High Enough with CirindeFae
Dream a dream, take me anywhere you please~ with DoctorRed
White Rose Withering with Dies Irae
End of Me with Dies Irae[/spoiler]

TakodaVega

TakodaVega

ANOTHER PLOOOT :D YAAAAAAAY DEATH :D

TakodaVega

I almost have as many rps as I do in years I am. jeebus O-o

TakodaVega

Updated my RP list and added my Fandom Settings :)

TakodaVega

I have updated my current rp list to include an "ARCHIVE" section. These rps are considered Inactive with either my Partners not having logged on in a minimum of 6 weeks without reason, have asked to be dropped, or my muse has since lost interest in the rp. If you would like to revive our rps at any time do not hesitate to send me a message.

Txgamepro

I was wondering if you be interested in doing one of your plots, probably A Demon's Game or End of Me