News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

Riddle Me This [TakodaVega x SweetSerenade]

Started by TakodaVega, November 29, 2011, 06:01:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TakodaVega

No one commanded quite like Cheshire, but then again none where quite the same level of madness as Chesh was either. He was a darker, more teetering towards sanity though only by a sliver. He commanded the ride she was on in a way that he wanted her begging. Her little words in his ears made them perk ever so much as he removed his mouth from the nipple to give the other one the same attention, tugging lightly on the ring of metal with his tongue as he suckled and licked the flesh. His thumb returned to torment the thought-to-be forgotten nipple to tug it lightly before squeezing her breast. "Good girl, that's what I want to hear."

She would scream before the night was out he was planning on it, though he moved his mouth lower down her belly leaving little nips and bites in his wake until he sunk down onto his knees. His hands released their hold from her breasts only to pull that skirt up to her hip so he could see what lay nestled between her thighs. "I see someone is enjoying just of a taste of what I have to offer her." He chuckled softly as his mouth moved to run soft kisses along those stocking covered thighs. "Do you want more?" He was so close to the source of all that liquid heat, even though her smell was practically intoxicating to his nose he deliberately ignored the little trap until he heard her say she wanted more.

Who said madness didn't have it's perks?
Only in our sweetest lullaby do we realize how forsaken we are...
Because we're living in a fairy tale of lies.

SweetSerenade

This was good, no this wasn't good. Her mind was in a spiral of conundrum and confusion from the way Chesh played with her nipples. His mouth working on one, that slight rasp of his tongue making her hips jerk only just a little. His thumb playing with the other, and that sweet slight pain was making everything all the more difficult to process. Her eyes closed, squeezing shut as she let her head drop back. The roll was strong, and her body continued to ache for his pleasure and touch. Her eyes opened, now watching that strange colored sky. But the attention was slowly pulled away from her and her head tilted down enough to watch him.

She jerked with this little kisses and nips, and then he was pushing up her skirt. A hiss left her as the temperature dropped just a little, and then he was pushing apart her thighs and it changed more. She quivered again, her body burning up and the sensation of his fingers playing across her thighs was going to drive her insane. "Yes, fuck... I want more. Yes." Alyss - was that her name? Well it was now, it was what Cheshire called her - said as her body seemed to be drowning in the sensation of her pleasure. A shuddering moan leaving her as she looked down at the cat.

He was teasing her, and it wasn't right - it wasn't fair. A far away voice in her mind told her this was likely just a really cute guy at the rave, and they were in a back room - and she had just been accidentally dosed in Acid. She hoped he was sober enough to remember protection, she wasn't usually this irresponsible. Even if another voice, a much louder one, was telling her that this was real. There was no hallucinogenics involved. Not that she could, or want, to believe that.

TakodaVega

"How much more?" his voice hovered along her ears, almost in her head. Wait was he in her head? It was hard to tell with those golden eyes focused on her as his mouth moved away from her sex that he had been carefully stroking if only the edges before his lips focused on the soft tender thigh that was obviously meant for him to mark as his. Though concentrating on making sure that she was lost in the madness of pleasure did have it's moments of pain for the male at her feet. There was a definitive bulge in his now too tight pants. He ignored it, she could take care of that later. Right now he had a plan that involved her begging for him.

"Call me what you wish, little Alyss, demand and beg for me, and perhaps you shall receive what you desire." He slowly slid his almost sandpaper like tongue along her inner thigh getting so close, but yet so far away from that desperate source of that intoxicating scent. It took a lot of will power on his part to not force back onto that table and take her as his. Though there was a method to this particular madness that he wanted. He wanted her to bend to his will, not to break. The anticipation made Cheshire lick his lips so slowly in a hunger that quelled for nothing. Instead he focused on the other thigh while his clawed hands slid along the warmth of the thigh he had just touched the pinpricks of claws slipping higher, and higher until it touched the fabric that lined her crotch before descending back down. Oh he was a devil of a tease wasn't he?

SweetSerenade

The madness was descending within her, swirling and twisting in the depths of her body. She shivered in delight at the sensation of the touch of his lips on her flesh, the feeling of his little fangs ticking against her flesh. The whisper of his voice in her ear, and the way he seemed to be teetering her right on the edge of madness. He had threatened her, teased her, earlier with the thought of bending her over that table and taking her now. Now her mind spun with the wonder if he was as different below - as he was above. That sandpaper tongue sliding across her thigh, as his fingers teased closer and closer to her clothed sex.

The roll was riding her hard now, she was hot and heavy - and everything ached with a need to be touched. Her fingers tangled in the table cloth as her hips arched up just a little bit. Those soft white panties were soaked through, and an obvious stain spreading across them as the pleasure built within her. "Please... Cheshire. I want it all, everything - more please. I'm going mad with the need for what you can make me sing. Please, I want to be your Alyss... make me sing... " She gasped out - blue eyes closing as her head fell back a little.

Her nipples hardened all the more, those little rings standing up at attention. The situation only made all the more pleasurable by the fact that they were being watched. She was enjoying it, loving it. She wanted to scream in pleasure, Cheshire buried between her thighs - as Hatter and Hare watched. She wanted to release the pent up frustrations of her body, from the skillful touch of this feline man.

TakodaVega

Cheshire was smiling, only this was a predatory smile of someone who knew he had his prey just where he wanted her. "Is that so?" He purred deeply as he slid his mouth up to the lip of the top of her panties so that he could tug them off with his teeth, almost painfully slow for her he was almost sure of it. He could smell that delectable scent of what was beneath just begging for him to claim for himself. He growled in desire as soon his claws found the edges of the white only to slash them so they drifted to the ground with a polite tug of the male. "Such a good girl for me, aren't you Alyss?"

Cheshire thought a minute as he absently slid his tongue along her entrance, just the very tip to give her the sensation of what he could do and to just get a taste of what was obviously now dripping from her petals. Oh yes this would be a feast he would desire forever. Oh but he hadn't forgotten about those nipples of hers either as he slid those clawed hands along her lush thighs over that now hiked skirt to those perfect palmful of breast that seemed to be longing for him. It wasn't much though as he tugged on those nipple piercing carefully so as not to cause too much pain but one she could associate the pleasure of his tongue with the pain she experienced at the same time.

His length throbbed in protest in its confinement. 'Soon,' he promised himself. He wasn't about to do the work himself though he would make sure that she knew exactly what she was signing up for. He wasn't human and he had things that no human male had that was for certain. "What if I were to claim you right here and now, would you like that? Would you like to be spread for all to see and admire as I take you for myself? Or do you want to be left a quivering mess before they get a chance to see hmm?"

SweetSerenade

Alyss mewled for a moment as he started to speak again, "Yes it's so..." She managed to get out as she felt the drug working through her system all the more. Then there was the strangeness of the things she had already consumed in Wonderland. She wondered if in part they were impacting her reaction. Blue eyes watched him as his mouth slid up to the top her panties, her entire body tightening in anticipation as she released that mewling sound again. For a human, she was sounding quite a bit like a kitten.

As his mouth slid the panties down, and his claws sliced them off - she released a hiss of pleasure from the sudden cool air caressing her already aroused flesh. Clean shaven, and covered in arousal, she was tightening all the more with the anticipation of what he would do. "Yes, a good girl for the Cheshire..." She said as he seemed to start what she had been wanting all along. Between the things she had consumed, and the anticipation she gave an exultant cry of surprise as he licked across her entrance.

"Fuck! Yes... Oh gods... Please eat me Cheshire!" She said as her hands twisted on the table cloth and she released a mewling whimper with a buck of her hips. But he wasn't done yet, he started to tease her nipples again and she had to stop herself from coming apart right there. He was teasing her, and she was loving every moment of it. Dark hair tumbling around her as she squirmed and whimpered.

He was giving her a choice, and as much as she wanted to be taken then and there - she also knew she would need warm up before she took a male. She hadn't had a male in awhile. "Ah... Oh gods... Please leave me a quivering mess, I want to be ready for you... It's been so long... " She murmured as her eyes focused on the feline man's eyes. "P-Please... Cheshire... I need you...I want to be a quivering mess for the Hatter and Hare to see, before you take me over the table or have me in the chair... anything - just please... Please... I need this..."

TakodaVega

Well, well, well so it seemed Alyss was a needy little thing wasn't she? Excellent. Her whimpers did not fall onto deaf ears as Cheshire grinned that signature smile of his, though it was more of a smirk at this point. Perhaps he could make her his little pet when he was done with this little presentation. Those nipple rings could come in handy to fashion a leash to possibly? Oh the endless possibilities! He was perhaps enjoying too much but he had just scratched the surface what he desired to do to his little Alyss. Well that settled it, her begging was stroking his ego.

"You are a very good girl, I think you deserve a treat," he mused as he dipped his head back down to part the petals of her sex with his tongue as he decided to indulge into her and feast on every single drop he gave her as he let his dart along her slit till he found a source pleasure nestled between taking the pearl into his mouth as a finger crooked to stroke making her part for him like a prophet would the seas, only he was parting a very different sort of sea as he sucked upon her and slid a single finger inside of her to carefully stroke what lay inside, he made sure his claws were retracted for this as he didn't want to damage his kitten. Though if he was preparing her, she was going to prepare him when things were said and done. Or maybe he'd make sure she cleaned him. So many entertaining decisions.

SweetSerenade

Maybe whatever she had earlier had been laced, or maybe she really had gone down the rabbit hole, whatever the case - Alyss didn't care. She was usually a very commanding woman in her own way, but this Cheshire Feline was unwinding her in a way she was not used to. She shuddered the moment he spoke to her again, and her eyes opened just enough to watch as he dove down and started to slip his tongue against her. Her head fell back again as the feline man began his feast. Small whimpers of pleasure picking up in their pitch and their frequency. Soon enough she was making soft cries of pleasure, as her hands worked against the table cloth.

His mouth sucked, and each suck almost pulled her off the table with how badly her body wanted to explode. She arched almost completely off for a moment when his finger slid inside of her. The roughness of his fingers stretching her slick entrance, and her body clenching tightly around the finger that teased and explored. She quivered beneath his touch, and her breath left her in a rush as she felt that curling need start to spiral into a tight core.

She was going to lose herself, she knew it. She knew this tingling sensation, this was what an orgasm felt like with a skilled partner. More than skilled, he knew exactly what he was doing, and his talents were quite obvious with the way the woman reacted.

TakodaVega

Cheshire could taste her sweetness on his tongue. Oh yes, he was going definitely gong to feast upon her supple flesh. "You belong to me, kitten. All of you, from those ruby lips to this dripping cunt. It is mine, but if you're a very good girl I will have Wonderland enjoy your pleasure as I have." He slipped another finger inside of her tightness, oddly the mouth had never moved away from the nub that she reacted so strongly to at his tongues attention. The voice was all in her head. Maybe she was going mad?

But then Cheshire started to spread those fingers of his, dipping them in and out in a rhythm that tied with his tongue. He wanted her begging and demanding he claim her right there. Oh and he would, he would make sure that she would always come back to him, and his wondrous tongue. No one was going to be able to scratch all the itches he could provide. Sex was one thing but to possess someone like this took skill, and he could probably find her wherever she wandered.

Her scent was divine the more he licked tormented. He wasn't going to do all the work though. Getting her ready was one thing, but he was going to make sure she prepared him and understood just what she had signed up for by becoming his Alyss. Every kitten deserved a bowl of cream didn't they? He growled into her, as a third finger slipped deftly into her. "Give me your desire, Alyss." He pinched her nipple at the thought. His length was rock hard in his pants, and he wanted nothing more than to strip them off and dive deep into those giving petals in one divine thrust. It would wait though. He would wait.

SweetSerenade

Alyss released one of those mewling sounds again, her hands clutching that tablecloth even harder. She could feel her body quivering, that tendril of pleasure building into a quake of desire that was shaking her through her entire body. She could hear him, in her head, and he was still pleasuring her as he did it. Her eyes closed, body bowing as tight as it possibly could, every muscle riding tight with the pleasure that was starting to crack through her entire system. She whimpered, and her breath came out in a stuttering hitch as she tried to breath enough to respond to him. "Y-Yes... Che-Cheshire, yo-your kitten..." She gasped out her breath coming all the faster as she lost track of the control she was holding on her body.

Those sounds increased as she felt that finger slip in deep and his fingers started to spread and worked in a pattern that matched his tongue. "Oh fuck... Fuck... Cheshire!" She called out as her hands started to almost rip into the tablecloth as her hips bucked up hard, her body now straining as every muscle tightened and she felt herself riding that razor edge of pleasure. "Any-Anything! Anything you want! I promise, oh Cheshire!" She called out, her breath catching, as she bit back the scream that wanted to rise. She was controlling herself the best she could, but she was almost exploding.

It was way too much, and everything suddenly exploded inside of her as she felt all of her muscles release their tension. She screamed in pleasure, her head falling back completely - her body bowing up towards his hands that were paying attention to him. The cat would definitely get some cream in that instant, because the woman released an explosive orgasm that would soak her thighs and the tablecloth as well as the cat that was sucking on her so well. "Please! Fuck! Fuck me!" She called out, a mewling whine leaving her as she released that tensioned pleasure,and her body burned from the orgasm. She needed him inside of her, she needed to feel that pleasure - she desperately wanted it.

TakodaVega

"That's my girl," came his rough purr as he could feel every one of those little quivers that rolled through her body. He might be enjoying this far more than he would ever admit but the lithe creature in his hold was going to surrender - if his tongue anything to say about it. His fingers started stroke in a pattern that any woman of primal instinct would recognize. That slow curl of his fingers dragged down to coax more of her juices to his waiting mouth. It helped that he was practically crooning to her with his purrs. "Just surrender and I will make sure you have pleasure never ending my kitten." He was delighted at how much she enjoyed his very touch.

She was his instrument from which he could play until she broke over him. Though now was not the time to test the versatility of his Alyss. No she had made demands of him and as he slowly licked his face and ran that almost sandpaper tongue along her thighs he contemplated. Should he give her what she wanted? One thing at a time as he pulled himself away to settle himself into an almost throne-like chair that headed the end of the table. His head was tilted to one side, that cheshire grin across his features as his head rested on his hand. She could see the definitive thickness that rested in those almost skintight pants. "Soon my pet, you have been given pleasure. Now you must give it to me in kind," he kept his thighs parted enough for her to settle in between his own thighs should she choose. However should she decide to straddle his lap instead he certainly refuse her, but she had to earn this.  "Come Alyss, enjoy my madness. Soon the others will get to see what you can offer them as well when their time comes. Yet for right now you are mine."

SweetSerenade

The roll was in full effect, combined with the strangeness of this land. The sweets, the tea, everything that Cheshire had done to this point, the two individuals watching them. She was panting when he finally pulled back, her body still quivering as her fingers gripped the table a little harder and she gulped to catch her breath. She reached for her teacup, still intact, and downed a sip to clear the cotton mouth she had gotten from the way she had panted and whined in pleasure. She felt like she was made of fire and ice, and the pleasure was just as painful as it was wonderful.

He pulled away from her and she watched him now, her cheeks flushed and the fire sparking in her eyes. She wanted him inside of her, fuck, she didn't care if he was even not shaped like a human. She wanted him inside of her now. She gave a small growl as he slipped back into the chair, but released a small sigh as she regained a bit of control of herself. He seemed to be taunting her towards something, and from his position, there could only be one thing he was asking for.

He was in luck, because it was she rather enjoyed doing. She slipped down, her fingers skirting over his thighs as she looked up at him. Her eyes half-lidded now as she reached her hands up for the edge of his pants. "Does Cheshire desire for his kitten to return the kindness he gave to her?"

TakodaVega

Cheshire was fully aware of their audience, the March Hare and Mad Hatter were practically giddy in their glee - or madness. It was truly hard to tell when it came down to it. However for right now Alyss was his, he might share later but she had to be claimed first. He could watch her, he amused himself. Deny them both what they wanted, and let it drive her mad with lust and longing for just his touch. Though that wouldn't be fair to the other would it? Granted this was his Alyss they were talking about. 

He adored her little mewls, music to those feline ears of his that jingled from the piercings. Claw tipped fingers rapped on the arm rests of the chair, his golden eyes focused on her as she knelt before him. He seemed amused for the moment at how she was attempting to tease. "Ah, Kitten there is much I want from you, and you will give them all to me in time. Bu first, I suppose it would be fair to show you what you are going to be dealing with."

He moved her hands away from his waistband to ease the member from it's confinement. It was long and thick like a humans but that was where all semblances to his humanity ended. The tip had been pointed angled obviously to spearhead his own pleasure but there was a ring around the corona of barbs, not necessarily painful ones but rather smooth ridges to enhance pleasure that distended a little beyond the head much like an arrow. That wasn't all that may have caught her attention as he seemed happy for her attention. Barbells lined along the base where the barbs ended and flesh began again as though to enhance the experience. "Be a good kit and show me you want this."

His grin was wide as he watched her, his hand reaching as she dipped her head to tangle into the hair. Oh she wouldn't be waiting long to get a taste of him for as soon as her little mouth started going to work he would wait, patient...clever cat, for the right opportune moment to grip her hair and pull her down so she got every inch of him down her throat and into her mouth. "You better not waste anything I give you kitten or the longer you have to wait for me to bend you over this table and fuck you."

SweetSerenade

If there was one thing Alyss enjoyed, it was sex. She really did enjoy it, she just didn't get it often. She also really enjoyed giving and receiving Oral pleasure, a fact that Cheshire was about to learn. She shivered as she felt his voice roll over her like warm velvet, her gaze snapping up for a moment, watching him as she leaned back and let him free himself. She found her mouth watering with the desire to taste him, absolutely interested in the strange design of him. "Mmm this looks... quite different... I wonder how I'll handle it in comparison to what I've done before." She mused as she licked her lips for a moment.

The roll was strong, and with the tea added in, she was highly hormonal and very much interested in taking him into her mouth. He bade her to show him that she wanted it, so her head dove down. Her tongue snaking up and down the length of his uniquely shaped cock, hand wrapping around the base to stroke him as she wrapped her lips around the head and started flicking her tongue against the strangely shaped tip. She felt his fingers bury in her hair, moaning softly as she opened her mouth and pulled more of him into her mouth.

She set up a pace, a wonderful pace, where she was sucking harder as she came up, and stroking faster as she went down. She kept this pattern up, twisting her head, rolling her tongue, sucking on the tip and rubbing her tongue on the underside of his cock head. There was no hesitation, nor was there any doubt that she was more than happy to do this. She kept going though, after a bit of warm up and pushed herself downwards harder and faster to push him past her gag reflex, rippling and teasing with the tightness of her throat - before she pulled up and sucked hard on the tip with her tongue swirling.

The deliciousness of the moment just wrapped her up as she let herself enjoy him. He mentioned her not wasting anything, and she hummed around him, showing her approval of him releasing every drop in her mouth. She closed her eyes, losing herself in the act of pleasuring him, knowing he'd tell her if he wanted something specific.

The moment was more than arousing for the woman as well, because she had to resist dipping her hand down to play with her sex while sucking and licking the Cheshire's cock.

TakodaVega

Cheshire would raise an eyebrow at her comment, though after tonight there would be nothing like him that she could compare him or any other male too. He planned to keep it that way, to show her that there were none that would be superior to him. To add to it she would feel the slow stroke of his feline tail up between her legs to swat her fingers away from her sex. "Now a good kitten will wait until she gets her cream won't she before she gets to give herself pleasure again, hmmm?" His voice was dark as he dragged his clawed fingertips along her hair.

It was silky smooth, a nice contrast to the treatment he gave her as when she decided to dip her head down again he held her there a heartbeat, two before she could come back up. Her tight little throat of hers was heavenly but he knew that she needed to be pleading for his mercy, for his touch, for him to fuck her before he would give her what she really wanted. Maybe, in fact, needed at this point. Though she seemed hungry, and that was good, almost as good as her lips wrapped around him though this time he pulled her back until he pulled the head of his cock away from her delicious mouth, letting the tip drag across her lips in a slow sensual stroke.

"Tell me, do you like the taste? The feeling of a proper male taking your mouth like it should, to be treated like a wanton pet?" At the comment, the feline tail dragged back along her slick sex. "Perhaps I'll even put a collar around your throat, to show them all that you are mine." He growled the world, a dark primal sound as he pulled his cock away only for his mouth to claim hers, his tongue demanding the entrance where his cock had once been. Only if she obeyed would she feel his tongue brush against hers in an almost possessive stroke. He broke the kiss only with a bite of her lower lip. "Now," he growled, "If kitten wants her cream she will have to show me just how good that tongue is." He leaned back in that chair, still at full attention, throbbing for her.

His body was not the pristine shape of a man, he was held together with thread and staples that crossed his body in a way that stated that this creature had used plenty of his nine lives, and he intended to make sure that she knew just what he had learned over those lives as he waited, before he held up a finger. "Remember I said your tongue, no hands. show me if your mouth can be just as good without aid, I am sure you don't want to disappoint me."

SweetSerenade

Alyss was losing herself to this strange concoction of an adventure, whether it was the drugs or the tea - she hoped she would never actually leave. Whatever these fantasies were, she loved every moment of them. His hands tangled in her dark hair, pale eyes closed as she sucked and enjoyed the length of the cock that was in her mouth, letting him fill her throat, and feeling those barbs and piercings rubbing inside of her. She shivered, moaning as his tail snapped at her hand, unaware she had actually started to touch herself. She sat perfectly still for the moment and just continued her work, even as she felt the ache starting to spread through her with a fire that needed to be quenched - if it ever would be.

She actually moaned when he pushed her down and held her there, her hands gripping her legs now as she whimpered around the cock buried so deep in her throat. She gasped softly as he pulled her up so just the tip was grazing her lips, she flicked her tongue out around the tip, not willing to give up this strange new delight that the Cheshire had given her. "mm yes... Yes, I like the taste." Alyss purred out as his tail slipped across her sex, making her whimper, eyes flickering shut as she moaned from the pleasure of the contact. The simple swipe made her sex ache all the more, and she was pretty sure she had started to drip.

"If Cheshire wants to collar his Alyss, I would not object to that. I am yours..." She whispered and then squeaked as he suddenly kissed her, moaning and opening her mouth for his explorations and pleasure. She moaned into the kiss, working her tongue against his and then hissing softly as he bit her lower lip. His words made her shiver, tingle almost, and she gave him a quick flashing smile. "I heard you, Cheshire..." She said as she shifted up a little. He said no hands, but he never said she couldn't brace herself. Her hands rested on his thighs and her lips wrapped around him once more, her tongue stroking his length as she worked on pleasuring him once more.

She sucked on the tip, working and massaging it with her tongue, before pushing down the length of his cock. His Alyss then began a rather hungry sucking and pushing pattern. She forced his length into her throat, on her own, twisting her head a little and rolling her tongue as she came up. She sucked hard as she came up the length, at least the best she could, and would tease and massage his length with her tongue. She kept this pattern going, nice and steady, if a bit hungry, all determined to get that 'cream' she so desired.