News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

Riddle Me This [TakodaVega x SweetSerenade]

Started by TakodaVega, November 29, 2011, 06:01:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TakodaVega

Once, a long time ago, a little girl wandered into a place of Wonder, where bottles made you shrink, cakes made you grow. Where there were tea parties with a Hatter and a Hare, whom celebrated everyday as an unbirthday. A Queen who liked to off everyone's head should they displease her and of course the infamous disappearing cat who's smile granted his name. It was a host of good memories to find one comfort and solace. As of course the White Rabbit was always running late, one could remain in their childhood forever if they really wanted to.

But even Alice had to grow up eventually, and Wonderland grew with her, for better or worse remained to be the question. Some took on far different guises than she remembered, others were as they always had been. Wonderland was Alice's playground, and it was about time to come back and see what the rabbit hole had to offer her now.

As always, he would be there to guide her when she got lost, and first came back into Wonderland. The fat cat she had remembered was farthest from it as he had grown, as she had. The Cheshire Cat was not a man who could be forgotten very easily. Course now he was  the man she didn't remember, not the cat she had grown to adore and hate on some levels. Lounging about in a tree he waited.

He always waited, because he knew Alice would come back one day, the question always had been the when and the why, but he seemed to already know the answers to those. He was the Riddlemaker of Wonderland afterall. Stretching a bit, his golden eyes stared towards the edge of the forest, gold piercings decorated his  tail as he swung it down from the branch to sway. Waiting was such a dull chore. He had almost lost all reason to come up with riddles.

With his head propped up, he could see far from where the forest lay. His pupils almost slits in the afternoon light. His stitching on his would-have clothes and buckles that adorned his never closed shirt showed off that Cheshire had gotten into his fair share of fights it seemed. Scars lined on his hip at this angle and along his shoulders as well. It didn't seem to bother him. This was his tree. "Must she always be late?" He muttered to himself, "Seek and ye shall find they say, but they don't say what you'll find. Foolish Rabbit probably got lost in his own hole."
Only in our sweetest lullaby do we realize how forsaken we are...
Because we're living in a fairy tale of lies.

SweetSerenade

"One pill makes you larger, the other makes you small." The young woman sang softly to herself as she leaned in towards the mirror. She was getting ready for a rave, as of this moment. A moment to hang out with her friends, and enjoy herself. Allie, Allison, Alice. Whichever you wanted to call her, that's what she'd answer too. Mostly because everyone came up with their own nickname for her, but they always seemed to flow together. With the exception of the occasional 'bitch'. The young woman was ready for the night, literally.

Decked out in a blue plaid skirt, and a white dress shirt. She wore thigh high white stockings with little black bows, and a small apron piece on top. She looked like a sexy version of Alice from the books. Which was exactly the look her group wanted. She was supposed to be the alice of the group, for the rave they were all going to. She wasn't blond haired, but she was blue eyed. She took care of her dark hair, which was curled in corkscrew curls, and pulled back with a wide headband.

She grabbed her shoes as she headed towards the door, humming softly under her voice. She slipped through the door, and put on her shoes. Locking the door and then heading down to the bus stop where she'd be meeting her friends, to go to the rave. She walked down the sidewalk, and was stopped by a flash of light. She blinked and then tilted her head down, humming softly she lit up a cigarette. Then she stopped, the surprise on her face. That was a white rabbit.

That was interesting, she hadn't taken that many drugs. She had only had a little, and she wasn't even rolling yet. But she was confused, and interested in seeing what was going on. So she darted away form the sidewalk and down the alley, and straight into a hole in the ground. She blinked softly and shook her head, and then cocked her head to the side again. Though she had fallen through the ground, she was rather confused still.

Alright... this was... not normal. Maybe she really had done too many drugs.

TakodaVega

Feline ears twitched as those golden eyes focused onto the very familiar tune of the White Rabbit barreling towards him at breakneck speeds once more. The White Rabbit here was far from the docile creature she had seen in the streets, but rather a large man, with rabbit ears that hung from them clocks. His joints parts of said clocks to remind him to keep from running late. "Took him long enough," muttered Cheshire as he finally dropped down from the tree with the Rabbit babbling something about a new kind of Alice.

Moving through the forest path, he followed the path the White Rabbit had come from until he finally found what he had been waiting for so long to find, "Seek and ye shall find they say, but they don't say what you'll find..." He flashed the female a grin as he bowed to her, the staples along his chest being revealed slightly before he rose once more. "Welcome home to Wonderland. We have been expecting you." He purred out softly, Wonderland was not exactly the place people remembered.

When the Red Queen had finally made her mark on the kingdom it had taken a turn for the darker. The moat had become red from the blood of the heads of her victims. Cheshire had been there once, but he had managed to get himself back together again. It was a wayward talent of his, but his Alice needed him, he just had to be oh so patient. And patient he had been until he had gotten a good look at the one who had been waiting for. "Though honestly I expected you to be a bit different, I never expected you to change so much."

He began to prowl around her, clawed fingertips moving to run his fingers through the dark corkscrews. They were soft and well managed, though there was something about her that seemed off. He liked that, a companion madness not unlike his own as he finally came full circle to stand in front of her. "You may not remember a mangy cat like myself, but my name is Cheshire. You may call me what you please."

SweetSerenade

The young woman stared around her, taking in the sites. She was literally in a myriad of confusions. This was not what she was expecting. Sure, sometimes you fell into the Underground of Seattle, but never anything like this. This was like something out of a book. Like something out of a certain book. But it was darker, more twisted. Like something out of a comic book that had gone seriously wrong. She saw the rabbit running off, and then the male approached her. Well it wasn't exactly a normal male.

She was still sitting on the ground, watching the 'cat' as he paced around her. She didn't respond to his words, just remaining quiet and contemplative. She looked up at him, blue eyes seeming to widen further. The molly she had taken, was slowly rolling into effect. Her pupils widening as she looked up at the cat. Her lips parting softly, she gave him a very feline like smile. "I think - perhaps, you have the wrong person." She commented lightly as she slowly stood up.

She stretched, a very feline motion. Her muscles rolling as she arched herself and let her muscles stretch and joints pop. She looked towards the cat again, then leaned forward a little to give a small bow. "I am called Alice - at times, yes. But my name is not Alice. I am not THE Alice either." She said as she twisted on one foot, to get a look at the place around her. Putting her back to the cat, as her head tilted back and her breathing picked up. It was a world of darker colors, but a world of colors none the less. "That Alice died a very very long time ago... It's been over a hundred years, I think..."

TakodaVega

Wonderland wasn't as nice as it used to be, who said it was all about tea parties and flowery aspects? Without someone to fuel the dream that Wonderland truly was it would slowly decay and become a nightmare until the next 'Alice' arrived. The Queens had their fun, but now the order must come to place. The question of course was kind of order would this Alice bring? And maybe this one would listen to him.

"You've picked up a bit of an attitude, still curious and willing to learn, I hope," ignoring her about not being the Alice or even Alice at all, his feline tail swinging behind him giving the sound to the chain that hung there. "With that in mind every adventure requires a first step. Trite, but true, even here," he held his arms to the would be glory of the darker Wonderland, his lips spread wide with his namesake grin, golden eyes focused on his newest lady, before reaching out to grab her by the chin.

"Now tell me, what shall I call you? Shall I call you my Alyss? The same but different, or shall I call you by any other name?" His claws lightly traced along her cheek, featherlight as his gaze followed it, "Or does any name matter here? In Wonderland, everyone here is a bit mad. Perhaps one too many tea parties with the Mad Hatter and the March Hare. They are always waiting for one more. Care to join them? Or would you rather come with me? Let your need guide your answer."

SweetSerenade

The moment his hand landed on her chin, she wanted to roll herself against his skin. crap... that was some really pure molly, it's already starting to kick in. she chided herself as she leaned in towards the caress he directed towards her. Her world was already running funny at the edges, but nothing anywhere near as serious as acid. "I'm always willing to learn, and be curious. Though Curiosity killed the Cat, Satisfaction is what brought it back." She mused, her lips running faster then her filters could control and she laughed rather softly at his actions.

"Your Alyss?" She murmured as she leaned in closer to his touch, no longer resisting the urge to roll her cheek against his hand. No longer resisting the need and pleasure to roll herself against his skin. "And my needs? Would seem a bit odd. I will travel where the cat wishes it, I'd like to see this wonderland." She said as she leaned in towards him and then pulled away. She was more taunting then any normal female, it seemed at least. But she was fighting her want to rub across his skin, to test his stitches.

She hadn't yet reached the stage where she would let herself be completely led around by someone. But she did feel a need for touch, and she satisfied that by wrapping her arm in his. "Will you lead me, or vanish into riddles?"

TakodaVega

Cheshire's lips twitched as he noticed the girl's response to his touch. My, my, my. He could have some fun with this. "And thus, Alyss, we also have nine lives, for our curiosity can only take us so far before the satisfaction ultimately consumes us too." With her practically wanting his touch, his tail swayed behind him, the gold chain on his tail dangling slightly as his feline ears focused on the female in front of him. If she was responsive to him now what would she do when he set her to the task in front of her? Hmm...

"Indeed, you are as much mine, as I am yours in this place. You can always summon me at leisure as you see fit so long as you know my name, Alyss." He slid his hand along her smooth skin and to one of the coils of her hair, tugging it lightly. She was definitely a much darker child than those who usually fell into Wonderland. But the White Rabbit had chosen well if they had any chance of keeping Wonderland from falling into total madness. Not that they hadn't all be tainted by the madness of no direction.

"It is not an oddity, Alyss. I am your companion, you simply have to ask and we shall go." Such a tease, his golden hues focusing on her blue ones a minute before giving her another of his cheshire grins. "I am the riddlemaker as it is, Alyss. It is whether or not you can see the truth in the lies that will guide you through this twisted Wonderland." He reached out once more and grabbed her hand as she wrapped her arm around his thin frame, and brought the soft skin to his lips. "The proper order of things is often a mystery to me, however, another reason to speak in riddles." Returning her arm around his as he proceeded to lead her.

"You know, those who say there's nothing like a nice cup of tea for calming the nerves never had real tea. I'm sure Hatter and Hare would love some company. How would you like that?"

SweetSerenade

Alyss, as she had been so named by the amazing cheshire cat, had been waiting patiently for him to return her words. He wrapped his arm in hers, and she practically shivered from head to foot from the pleasure. Her skin was coming alive, and she was starting to feel a little thirsty. When he spoke about tea, she smiled brightly at him. "Oh, I'd love to have some tea." She said as she leaned against the cat and walked with him. Her cheeks flaring with color as she rubbed her breast against his arm. It wasn't on purpose, it just sort of happened.

Her body was on fire, the sensitivity just continued to rise. Her breasts felt heavier and ached, and everything inside of her wanted to just find out what the cats lips tasted like. It had been so long since she had real human touch. Something that meant more then just a make out session in a back room. She shuddered again and walked with him. Thinking about all he had said. "I will try to help this place, which is what you are asking me to do. I can see truth in lies, and find the things that need to be found. I've been good at riddles for a long time." She said as she turned her attention back towards the cat.

Her hand stroked across his arm, as she tried to keep herself in control. The pleasure pulsing through her as she released a long sigh. A bright blush blaring across her cheeks now. "I...yes, lets get going. Before I can't move too long." She said as she blushed darkly.

TakodaVega

"Oh I know, Alyss, just relax...we'll be there soon." His golden eyes glowed with an almost hypnotic edge as the pupils became slivers and that grin grew to that cheshire smile revealing every single point of his teeth. Though he would never harm his companion, it was rather tempting to remind her that this is not the Wonderland of old. The old origin of Wonderland filled with mystery and intrigue and beauty was now overrun with anger, despair and madness. Only Alyss would be able to mend it.

"There is always time for Tea," He pulled her closer, at the mention of her not being able to move for too long, "Only a few find the way, some don't recognize it when they do - some... don't ever want to, but don't worry, when you cannot walk anymore I will carry you." Those feline eyes looked at her as he led her down into the darkness of the forest. He knew the woods very well. He had so many years to study it.

His gaze had drifted on and off between her and the destination in front of them. He couldn't help but notice the blush that stained her cheeks. My, did he have quite an affect on her didn't he? Did she wish to see what exactly his companion could do to make her purr for him? He might have to indulge that later once they got to the tea. Their noses would soon be greeted by the smells of tea and cakes his gaze flicking around to see if anyone was about.

"No Hatter or Hare?" He muttered softly, though he could tell the tea and such were warm there was no hide or hair of the two madmen or their little mouse. Hmm, he best be on the look out before he pulled out a chair for Alyss. "Here's your seat, my dear Alyss. Make yourself comfortable. Have as much as you like, the tea never stops pouring at the Tea Party."

SweetSerenade

Alyss felt her pupils widening, she could feel it. She knew that she was heading towards her roll, and she knew that she was reaching a point of no return. She had her arm looped with his walking with him, and she knew that he was going to lead her where she needed to go. "Of course... there is always time for tea." She said, her throat felt constricted for a moment. She swallowed quickly, taking a deep breath. She bit back the moan that rose in her throat. She could feel her thighs rubbing against each other, building pressure between her legs. She could feel the start of the roll, and wondered how quickly it would be before she was fully rolling on the several capsules of molly she had consumed.

"Carry me?" She murmured as her head turned, a black curl falling over one of her pale blue eyes. Her pupils were definitely dilated now, and there was a scent of arousal flowing from her flesh. She followed him through the dark woods, as her mind rolled with all of the possibilities. What this cat could do to her, what this undeniably attractive creature could do. She bit her lip, rather hard as she tried to focus herself. Her hand idly tracing up and down his arm, while her other was hooked with his. She had her pert breasts rubbing up against his arm. Being in her clothes was going to become torture, soon enough.

She released a heavy breath, as he lead her towards the place where the scents of tea and cakes greeted her. She was hungry, and she felt her stomach growl. She looked up at him, when he spoke about the residents - looking around herself to confirm that none were present. "Mmm will they be upset by us starting without them?" She asked idly as she took the chair his offered. It was a good thing she had sat down, because the moment she did... her head rolled back and her eyes closed. The roll was hitting her, and she had to bite back a moan as she released his arm.

TakodaVega

He could sense her arousal, the scent was rather intoxicating to him. Why wouldn't it be? Afterall he was her companion, unless the others tried to pry his stake from it. Which considering how Mad the Hatter and Hare were it wouldn't surprise him. At her request to carry her he glanced down easily pausing enough to pull her up into his arms, "Of course, Alyss." He was practically drowning in that scent now and focus became hard, though he moved on through the trees til they reached their destination, depositing her once more to her feet until she sat into the chair.

Pouring the tea into her tea cup and placing a cake and scone on her plate he gave her one of his signature grins. "Mind? They welcome it. Any reason to celebrate an unbirthday is always a pleasant one." He tilted his head moving until he was standing behind her chair, leaning down til his lips were near her ear. "There was once a little girl, who had a little curl right in the middle of her forehead." His finger trailed along the hair that had fallen across her face pulling it back into place. "And when she was good, she was very...very good." His hand lazily down to her shirt, moving to the dratted buttons that concealed as well as teased. He knew those pert breasts were practically aching to be touched and his mouth moved ever so slowly away from her ear. "And when she was bad," he breathed his lips near hers. "She was gorgeous."

His lips descended onto hers, hands moving along her shirt doing lazy traces along her breasts and down her belly. So very, very good. She did dress for the occasion at the very least. Did she even know what his duty was to her? Ah if only she knew what pleasures were in store for her! His tongue darted out, licking along her lips until one of his hands slid down between her thighs and pulled along the edge of her skirt. "Will you be a good girl Alyss and let me in? Or will you be bad for me? Hmmm?" His mouth moved along her cheek to her ear again nibbling along the rim. "Try the Tea..."

SweetSerenade

Alyss released a long breath, trying to focus herself at least a little. She had enjoyed being carried, and had to resist every urge she had to nuzzle and snuggle him. It was just something that happened, she couldn't control it. She couldn't stop herself from craving physical affection, especially since it had been a long time since she had even so much as made out with someone. She watched him as he spoke about the Hatter and Hare, and smiled softly as he said that they wouldn't have a problem with that. At least that helped her feel a bit better. Her blue eyes watched him now, as he gathered up a few things.

She had a cake, a scone, and he even poured her a cup of tea. She licked her lips at the scents wafting towards her nose, and even pushed herself to lean forward. But she stopped dead in her tracks as she realized his lips were so very close to her ear. He whispered something about a little girl and her curl, and she blinked in confusion. She didn't make any connections, but damn that warm breath on her ear was a turn on. She was shocked when he pushed the curl back into place, and looked up at him. His hand trailed down her shirt now, and she felt the urge to arch her back. She wanted her breasts touched, she craved it... she ached for it.

Then he was pulled his lips away from her ear, and they were knew her own. Her eyes widened the moment his lips connected with her own. Her body arching up as she gave a soft moan into the kiss, her breath practically exploding from her the moment his hands started to stroke across her breasts and belly. She licked back, when his tongue slid across her lips. Her hands coming up as she stroked her fingers across his cheeks, her fingers tangling in his hair and stroking him behind the ears. She sought to tease and taunt, as much as he was doing to her. His hand was sliding between her legs, and she let them open in invitation, her hips rolling towards his hand. She wanted to be touched.

"What would you like Cheshire?" She whispered as her eyes focused on him. He nibbled on her ear, and she had to bite back a moan. But she did as he bade, and took a long deep drink of the tea. She openly moaned at the warmth of the substance, allowing herself a chance to float in the sea of sensations in her body.

TakodaVega

He had wanted this a long time. Since the Red Queen had descended Wonderland into madness, all he had craved was to be in the presence of Alice...or rather Alyss. A different time, a different fight...and a different savior was needed. Now that Wonderland was corrupted to this stage the only thing could save it was the very woman who now wanted nothing more than to submit to his touch. He had to teach her the beauty of madness, and the pleasure of pain so that Wonderland could heal. That had been his decision long ago. He had to protect his home, and the person he had deemed as his Queen.  Though he was stitched together again, he felt every stroke of her fingers along her hair and ears, the chain jingling lightly before he pulled his hand away.

"I want you to feel everything, Alyss. The question is do you trust me to do just that? Memories define our lives, and renew us. I want to indulge you, she who saves a single soul, saves the universe. And our universe needs you." He tilted his head moving away from behind her to stand in front of her, hands moving away until the grabbed her hands once she had set down her tea. "However I think it's the perfect time, and I'm the perfect ju-" His voice stopped as he snapped around at the sounds. You see here in Wonderland the Hatter and  Hare were far from the stories said. Both were mad, oh quite so but machines had integrated with them. The March Hare's eye had been replaced with machine and his legs had become golden wheels. Where as the Hatter...oh the Hatter. He was more human than his counterpart though he seemed far more mad, his eyes glowing various colors. "What have you brought us Cheshire? A new friend?"

His gaze focused on Alyss a moment before reverting back to the Hatter. "More like entertainment for you two if you wish to watch that is." He grinned. "I'm sure that would be nice to have on this very special day." The March Hare seemed to hiss and squeak as he wheeled his way around them. "Pretty, pretty! Well now Chesh put on a show! We have a very unbirthday to us!" Cheshire's gaze flicked to them and nodded before moving close to Alyss once more. "You should be very, very bad for me Alyss...we don't want to disappoint them do we?" He gave her a stylistic cheshire grin again before claiming her lips once more, hands moving to unbutton each and every pesky button that kept his hands away from her breasts. Though not what he had originally intended, he was almost certain this would just height her memories all the more.

SweetSerenade

Alyss watched him with those pale blue eyes, nervousness seemed to fill her for a moment. He walked from behind her to the front of her. His hands grabbing hers the moment she set down her teacup. Her breath left her that moment, as she rubbed her fingers against his flesh. She bit her lip, trying to hide the arousal that was building. "Feel everything... I can do that. I want to help you, help this place." She said finally as she moved to stand up. Her train of thought was snapped though, the moment she heard the sounds. She blinked in confusion, at the arrival of two new individuals. Her cheeks flared pink, as she watched the two males. She held Cheshire's hands tighter, her eyes widening in shock at the arrival of the two males.

Alyss was surprised at Cheshire's words, her breath rushing from her again as his voice implicated so many things. Her mind spun out of control then, as she realized she would be watched. She had never been watched during one of her intimate moments. She didn't have a moment to say anything in return to the cat - because his lips had slammed on to her own. She gave a gasp of surprise, as she arched up towards him. Her hands curled behind his ears as she worked her mouth against his. She was hungry, searching, questing... yearning and burning. She wanted everything this creature could give her! She moaned against his mouth, as his hands worked on the buttons of her blouse.

Beneath the blouse was a rather pretty white lace bra, it cupped her wanting flesh perfectly... molded to her curves. Under her skirt, he would find there was a matching scrap of fabric, and even a garter belt that held up the stockings that she wore on her thighs. She was all decked out as an especially delicious treat. But her body yearned and ached for him to touch it, and she found her hands cupping his face a bit more roughly. Her moan rolling from her lips as she playfully nipped at his lip. Her hands ghosting down to his neck now, fingers spreading out across his shoulders.

TakodaVega

Cheshire knew that his Alyss was going to be a treat he was going to thoroughly enjoy, plus the combination of teaching her to enjoy his touch? Ah, that was a priceless gift indeed. He was going to stoke her fires until she was practically begging for him - and he had full attention of taking her right there across the table.

But first thing was first. He had to make sure she was dripping. Oh how he enjoyed that delicious gasp and her motions towards him. He pulled his lips away only to pull the chair to face him leaving both Hare and Hatter with a view they couldn't deny. "Focus on me," he murmured as he lowered his lips along her pretty throat. "It's just us," that voice of his held a soft growl as he pushed that shirt open to expose that laced bra to his attention. His hands moving to first run along that smooth skin of her belly to move up to cup along each breast moving to dance along the fabric feather light. "Tell me what you desire, my Alyss...do you want me touch you here?" his voice was that slow seductive dance to slide along the tops of her breasts which he knew full well she ached for him touch. 

"Or, do you want me touch you," one hand lowered down to slide down that skin to slide up her thigh to run a slow stroke of his clawed finger along the entrance to her sex...just along the fabric but there was an open threat with his claw that the fabric wouldn't stand much of a chance to it, "here?" To have such a willing female beneath him was delightful to his senses. His nose had picked up the ticks in her arousal, and wanted to make sure that there was no mistaking her desire for him. "Or maybe I should use that tongue you seem to have focused on to taste every inch of you?" He quirked an eyebrow, that feline gaze focused on her as he flashed her that cheshire grin.

The joys of madness, and the art of pleasure seemed to always intertwine somewhere.

SweetSerenade

How far down the hole this woman had fallen, little Alyss - Alice returned - was quite enamored with the world she was in. With it's funny colored sky and earth, with the sensations filling her as her roll started to slip through her in even more full swing. The tea and cakes, everything was starting to fill her in a way she didn't understand. He asked her to focus on only him and her head lifted as she watched the cat that had her in his palms. Literally, and figuratively, this feline had her wrapped in his palms. His lips sliding down along her throat, as he spoke to her. Focus on him, her world narrowing down into a spiral of nothing but her and the Chershire. "Just us..." She whispered back as her hands slowly stroked across his shoulders, her fingers slipping up to thread through his hair. Her fingers stroking across his ears and her head tilting back just a little to give him more room in his attention to her throat and body.

He was touching her now, her bra revealed and shirt opened. A small hum leaving her as she shivered and wiggled just a little. He was touching her, clawed fingers stroking the flesh of her stomach, his hands cupping her breasts and leaving a sensation of heavy need. Her nipples ached, body flaring to life. The roll was strong, and she needed to be touched. She wanted to be touched. "I desire you, Cheshire, I need to be touched. What is in my system is pure and strong, and I desire so strongly to be touched." She whispered as his hands touched her so intimately, her body arching towards his touch.

His words echoed in her mind as his hand slid up her inner thigh, her legs parting on instinct as she felt that clawed finger stroking her most intimate of parts. Her eyes widening as she released a small sound of surprise and pleasure from that feeling. Her hips moving just barely to press herself closer. He mentioned his tongue, and her eyes already wide - seemed to be lost in the pleasure that caused her eyes to seem much darker than usual. She shifted in the chair, slowly rising as she turned and gently cleared a place on the table, sitting on the edge now. "The chair is lovely, but this gives you a better way to handle me." She whispered as she reached out to pull the cat close to her.

He had kissed her before, but now she would be the one to kiss him. Tangling her fingers in his hair as she slanted her mouth over his, a sweet little moan leaving her as she tried to pull him as close as possible. "Show me your madness, and I'll sing you a song."

TakodaVega

"Exactly, my little dove. My pet," he murmured softly against her skin. If she acted like this now what would she do if he used his teeth and tongue? Oh my so many ideas to make her squirm, even when Hatter and Hare clinked their tea glasses, obviously enjoying their little show. He ignored them for now his golden gaze focused on her, which was obvious by the fact his pupils had dilated slightly. When she pulled away from him if only to take her place atop of that table, his purr was deep as he placed his clawed hands on either side of her rear.

The pinpricks of his claws light dug into the firmness. He allowed her to kiss him, considering she tasted like heaven and sin wrapped in a delightful little package before he pulled her tight against him so she could feel the hard length that was riding along her crotch to her belly. "Oh I know just how to handle you, and I plan to make you sing just for me...but first." He pushed her back to the table pulling his hips away from her so that he could focus on his goal. His hand moved to entwine in her locks before he gave a pull of her hair to tilt her head back.

Right now she was at his mercy to torment, after all she had asked for it. His lips met her again and he pulled that lower lip to nip lightly with the corner of one of his feline canines. Sharp pinpricks tugged and suck on that bottom lip till it was slightly swollen while his free hand moved to brush his knuckles along her throat up to her chin. "Would you just sing for me? Or maybe I'll make you beg for it." His hand kept steady as his soft touch along her throat moved back this time the claw dragging lightly along her skin until it reached the bra. "Not that you'll be needing this anymore."

His claw dug into the fabric, though he was still gentle with her skin, only now releasing his hold on her hair only to quickly pull both the shirt and scraps of bra away to the table. "Much better." He purred darkly before he took her hands to hold them to the table, making her her lean slightly back so she was at an angle and subject his intimate gaze. His mouth moved, though his hands were firm as he kept his hands atop of hers with fingers intertwined. His tongue darted along her soft skin. She tasted better than he had imagined, and he had a rather large imagination and it made him throb.

She may be on the table now but by the time they were done he would make sure she was riding him in that chair.

SweetSerenade

The strength of the roll was starting to slip through her body with a kaleidoscope of sensation and pleasure. Even with the cat working against her mouth, and she was giving as good as she got, there was small sounds of need leaving her. Need and desire, and passion and pain. All rolling together with a searing sensation that was starting to race through her nerves like fine liquor on a hot pan. His claws just barely digging into her rear. She wore a lovely little skirt, and pretty underwear with garter and stockings -but the cat seemed intent on seeing what else there was.

She shuddered, growling softly in the back of her throat as she could feel how hot and heavy he was. How much he wanted what was happening. "Oh do you?" She asked in return as he said he knew how to handle her. Her breath rushing from her as he gripped her hair and yanked her head back. She moaned softly her body rolling with pleasure as she released a louder moan. He touched and teased and the feeling of his claws trailing down her body made her hands spasm on the table. They clenched, as her nails dug into her palms, a sound strangled in her throat.  "Oh? I won't?" She asked softly as she realized his claw was holding her bra.

It wasn't long before there was a sensation of much cooler air across her breasts. Her nipples hardened, and a ragged breath rushed from her as the sensation of the air caused a hardening of her nipples. The small delicate rings in her nipples seemed to almost stand up for a moment, at the sudden shift in the air around her. The pleasure, the sensation of his touch. His eyes watching her so intimately. Her eyes narrowed for a moment as she licked her swollen lip and watched him for another moment. He released her hair and then her hands were pinned to the table. She arched up, her blues watching him as her tumble of dark curls fell around her elbows and nearly pooled on the table behind her.

He was tasting her now, and her eyes fluttered shut at the feeling of his mouth and tongue on her skin. "Cheshire... " She called out softly, her hips bucking up just a little. Hunger burning in her voice and gaze, as he teased and tasted. Her body seemed to quiver, as the glitter of her rings caught the light around them. With her shirt gone it was obvious this Alyss was quite different. With delicate little rings in her nipples, and bellybutton. Taunt skin, quivering and shaking with the need of him touching her. The sensation of his touch rolling through her like rolling through velvet... And the drug starting to make her weep in the most intimate of ways.

TakodaVega

"Indeed," came his soft growling voice as he examined his Alyss. She was quite exquisite, with those little rings in her nipples and at the belly. "You're going to just have to trust me." He was going to have to get a chain on those little rings. Though he had no intention of hurting in such intimate fashion but he wondered if he could make her come with such a tug, in multiple ways. At the moment he had every intention of feeding on every inch of her as his hands firm slowly lifted away. "Keep your hands there I want to make sure you enjoy everything I'm about to do to you. And if you distract me, I make no promises that I won't just turn you over and fuck you right here on this table. So be a good Alyss for me."

His hands moved to her luscious flowing over her hips, up her waist until they reached those breasts that were just waiting for him touch as his mouth found the source of her fluttering heartbeat at her throat. "I think I'm going to take my time and taste every inch of you until you beg for more than just my tongue," his hot breath ran along her skin as he pressed his lips along her throat nipping at it lightly. He'd claim her in due time, but that was for a later date when she surrendered everything to him. Until then he could muse himself with her body as he saw fit at the moment as his mouth descended teeth and mouth leaving a soft trailing down to her chest before he pulled his mouth away. "Hmm..." He contemplated as he held her breasts in his hands as though for visual inspection as his thumb claws was featherlight along those nipples, before he hooked them lightly on the rings to lightly tug. Again never to hurt just to judge the reaction.

Granted he had already dealt extreme pain, he had been practically stapled back together again which was he hadn't shed any of his clothes yet. No need to scare her off when he was just getting started. He dipped his mouth to trace along the curve of first her left breast then the right with his tongue before dipping lower and pulling the nipple - piercing and all into his mouth to suck. If she tasted as good here he could only imagine what that sweet nectar between her thighs would taste on his tongue. He lightly pulled on the nipple before purring, letting the vibrations move along his tongue to that little button on his tongue. Obviously her pleasure was on his mind at the moment.

SweetSerenade

Fuck, she didn't know how well she could handle this. She had been with a few men before, but none as commanding as this darling feline creature. Her eyes closed as she took a shaking breath, her hands pressing to the table as she tried to bit back the sensation of the pleasure rushing through her. He told her to keep her hands in place, and it sent a thrill through her that brought a response through her whole body. Her nipples aching, breasts heavy, her womanhood beginning to become slick with arousal. There wasn't any hair on her body, but that only made it harder on her as her aroused by began to strain against the feeling of the lace on her womanhood. The scrape of that fabric elicited a sweet sound of pleasure, and then her eyes slowly opened at the feeling of his hands trailing her body.

His lips were on her throat, and she shivered just a little from those words he whispered against her flesh. His breath was hot on her skin, and her mind was spinning with the pleasure of his touch and the drug that filled her system. "Fuck..." She whispered, her mind spinning away for a moment, only barely coming back to her as she heard him speaking so adamantly about what he was going to do. He nipped her and her hips bucked just a little again, her legs twisting to try to pull him closer to her. To feel something there, anything. He was taunting her, teasing her with his teeth and mouth and she gave a small sound of frustration. She wanted more, needed more, but he was going so slow. It was so frustrating, it was good - but it was frustrating.

He lifted her breasts in his palms and a moan slowly left her, followed by a low hiss of pleasure. There was approval in her tone, and it had a sharp increase in the pitch of her moan the moment claws tugged on the rings in her nipples. "Ah... fuck... yes..." She managed to hiss out as her body was stabbed with an almost electrical like pulse of pleasure. She was rolling, and every touch was like static in her system, especially when he mixed it with pain.

Then his mouth started to trace, and her body quivered with anticipation. She lost track of the fact that they were being watched, she thought of nothing but his mouth on her skin. Her breath coming in sharply as he traced her breasts with his tongue. Her breath caught the moment that his tongue and mouth wrapped around her nipple. He sucked and her body spiraled with pleasure, a live wire between his mouth and her womanhood. She gave a choked cry, as her hips bucked again - just minutely - trying to give herself some form of friction. He was purring, and his tongue was rasping against her flesh, and her body was reacting harder than it ever had. That cry picking up again as she clenched her hands on the table, wanting to touch him so badly.