News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

NaNoWriMo: Your Writer's Block stop

Started by TakodaVega, October 29, 2011, 11:03:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TakodaVega

November is National Novel Writing Month. During NaNoWriMo [which if you would like to officially participate can be found on nanowrimo.org!] the goal is to write 50K [that's 50,000] words in one month.

Tako fails horrendously every year X-X I got to 30k once but that's about as far as I've gotten. This year I know I probably won't make it but keeps my honed for rps so I participate anyway ^_^ The Username? TakodaVega <3

This year my story is called "Keep Breathing" it'll be interesting since the dynamic I'm writing is waaaay different than my usual stuff.

Anyway! This is going to be used for all of those times you get Stuck. Cause Frankly if you're writing 1600 words a day it happens o3o
Only in our sweetest lullaby do we realize how forsaken we are...
Because we're living in a fairy tale of lies.

Niketia

I am so there Tako. Though you already knew that.

Username: Niketia.

Come to think of it... I've never reach 50K either. I think the first year that I tried I make it to 20K before I lost my work while at work at walmart. This year will probably be no different for me either but let's face it, it's fun to try and get closer every year.

Hopefully Naomi will be willing to let mommy work?

Stoy this year for me is currently unknown. I can't think of a title to save my life.

Tired of being Last in line..
The first one looked over...
Always the one forgotten....