News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

Tainted [Staria x DoctorRed]

Started by Staria, October 22, 2011, 12:00:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Staria

She tensed instinctively, not use to being touched. She started to say something, to tell him to back off as she felt her heart beat a little faster and she didn't like it.  Well... to say she didn't like it was not precisely true, she liked it well enough but it also scared the hell out of her...so to speak. She was cut off, however, as he touched her lips and she blushed deeper. Loneliness, fear, and just a little longing passed through her gaze  as she reached to grip his wrist as if to stop him.

"N...no one of my kind can hide even if the realm of men sought to protect me... even if I were to believe such a thing.  We are drawn to each other.... drawn to power, to battle. Only my mother's blood protects me from this urge... W..Why do you care so much anyhow!" she nearly whispered, her breath catching in her throat. She tried to look away again but she just.... couldn't. . Not when he started at her so intensely anyway. She licked her lips slightly, her mouth suddenly dry for reasons she didn't completely understand. She'd deliberately forgotten all things related to attraction, lust,... even love.

DoctorRed

"True enough that there are many things that you  will sometimes feel a passing yearning for the power your demons would want for their own. I could tell you many tales of those who grew with monstrous power. A quick look at you is all I need to see that isn't the feeling of emptiness you feel." He told her, letting her move his hand away.

"You'll find one day that the face so beautiful as yours has a way of capturing hearts and attention in men. You're a magnificent creature and a still more beautiful woman," he told her, sighing gently. "The sheild of men will he where you take your power. I care to help all, and all are the ones I help, so long as the fire of justice burns within. It does help that you  are not hard to look upon," he confessed,  turning to look away and turn to the entrance.

Staria

She started to corrected him, that she did not yearn for power... it just came naturally to her. Still when he spoke of the emptiness  she almost responded with indignation. He had no right to speak of that.... to know of that... her heart was supposed to be closed, her heart alone and not for him to see. Let alone touch as he seemed to be doing... no trying to do she told herself. 

As he started to speak of her beauty, however, she could only flush. She knew her human face was alright but... he'd seen all her forms and could still say she was magnificent and beautiful? Stunned she turned her back to him and hugged herself a moment. She tilted her head forward, biting her lip as she tried not to turn red.

"s.....stop saying things like that. You may speak of men and justice, you may even believe it and I will try.... but don't speak about me like that.... it....it's confusing and I...I'm ... It makes me feel strange..." She finally said in an exasperated tone. She ran a hand through her hair and put her hand against the wall. She shivered a moment, putting a hand against her chest. How could he make it hard to breath like this? Damn him... Damn him to hell. Why did he have to try to change everything and make promises too grand for any man to keep?

DoctorRed

"I have told you no lies, darling half -demon." He said, watching her with a soft smile on his lips. "Are you so afraid to live that you don't even know what you want?" He said, his brow furrowed with concern. He stood behind her a silent moment before stepping back to her.

His arms folded around her and he llet himself smile softly as he drew her against him, his chin on her head as the rain fell outside. " You need only tto close your eyes and whisper the word you want to see made yours. I will show you how if only you ask it oof me. Don't let your stubbornness turn you to the cold and Dark." His voice was soft before turning her back to face him. "Close your eyes... say the words. "

Staria

She bit her lip and frowned as he said she didn't know what she want. She was annoyed that he'd be so presumptuous to say it this time... no she was just annoyed he was right. She didn't know what she wanted. She wasn't even sure what she should want anymore. Her world had been so neat, so orderly... harsh and cold yes but neat, predictable.

As he held her close she blushed, griping his arms slightly. She shivered, the powerful demon now trembling a moment in the humans arms. She bit her lip again slightly harder and told herself to pull away... to smack his hands away and run. Yet her heart simply beat faster and she couldn't move, she could only curse him inwardly.

"I...I don't know...please..." She whispered softly as he turned her towards her. She nearly whimpered, looking away from him with a torn expression. She was lost, uncertain. She'd never really been close to anyone so she didn't know what she wanted, only that he terrified her and excited her at once.

DoctorRed

He felt her tremble and grip him as he drew his thumb over her knuckles slowly, his eyes on her as he watched her responses, prepares for her tto push him away or cry out. She tried to turn her face away but his palm caught her jaw gently, turning her to look upon him, rather than away.

"But you cannot say you want nothing. There is no shame in not knowing what your heart desires, or what your body needs. " he assured her gently, drawing his palm away from her. "If you ever need to confront the confusion, you need only ask. I won't complain of a nice visage to look upon," he teased gently before stepping back. "Come with me. Be my friend. Be my ally. Use your heart to guide your power."

Staria

She whimpered again as he caught her jaw, her eyes locked on his and searching for...something. Some spark to tell her what he felt, what he wanted from her. She wanted to say that she wanted nothing, that he was wrong. Even as she tried, however, her breath caught and her lips parted on some instinct she couldn't name.  She only shivered as he drew his palm away, feeling a strange disappointment.

She looked away to try to hide it, not willing to show him his teasing had such an effect. She wasn't willing to show him the vulnerability, that she only felt the rain's chill as he pulled away. She almost held out a hand as he pulled away but crossed her arms over herself instead. She looked away, hiding behind her hair again. She finally nodded...

"I... I will be your friend, your ally...." She finally said shakily. She would follow him... she did not expect to see anything more then him being the type of man he spoke of, she did not expect the town to ever accept her... but she would go with him. She would give him this... as she really did not want to let him leave now.

DoctorRed

The man watched her, wanting so much more than any ranger could ask. When she was like that, he felt as though he could truly let his heart hesitate as he passed through. Her there,  and him here, he... he wanted her, he admitted, but it... wasn't in the cards for him.

He settled shakily onto the floor, his back against the cool cave wall, his eyes on her, a cloud misting the veil of emotion hidden below.

"Deidra."he said, a sigh escaping his lips as he looked to her.  "Can I get you to rewrap my wounds?" He.asked, glancing away a little. "I'm getting itchy under here," he murmured, his eyes rolling up to her face slowly.

Staria

"o...of course...you will have to remove any clothes over them for me" She said quietly, blushing faintly. She looked away as his eyes met hers, not wanting him to see the confusion and nervousness there. Before she'd been able to look at him and feel nothing so dressing his wounds had been nothing. Now she couldn't help but think... how his skin would feel if she simply brushed her fingers down the unwounded parts of his chest.

She shook her thoughts free of such things, or tried to anyway as she gathered her supplies. She would return to him, slowly and carefully beginning to remove his bandages. She was still blushing faintly and not able to look at his eyes. Why couldn't she be as clinical as before? Why did she have to feel a strange tingling over her hands just for being near him....? She took a deep breath, trying to focus.

DoctorRed

He let out a soft sigh as his bandages were removed, loosening his breeches so his lower wound on his hip could be better accessed and tended to. He closed his eyes, trying to be still under her fingers, trying.to banish thoughts of having her to himself.

"Deidra," his voice mouthed the name once before saying it in earnest, tilting his head to listen to her. "Be gentle," he grinned a little, sheepishly. "They're still fresh,"

Staria

"Have I hurt you yet?" Was Deidra's teasing reply. She looked up instinctively then as she did so only to see the sheepish grin. She flushed, unable to keep from noticing how he had said her name. Briefly she paused, her lips parting as if to say something but ultimately she closed it and looked away. She focused on the wounds, her fingers tender as they could be.

"You... will have to be more careful...." She murmured as if to chide him, but she was stalling more then anything. She was careful to avoid the lower wound until last. She felt her hands tremble a moment once she had and she glanced up at him from under her dark lashes. She hesitated, only to look back down and begin to unwrap it so she could begin to clean and rewrap the wounds.

DoctorRed

He laughed softly at that and turned his eyes upon her for a moment and let his eyes slide open over her, tilting his head. "It's not often that a ranger is attacked by a mob over aa misunderstanding of the like," he said, watching her, Gasping sharply as the bandages were pulled away.

"The careful I normally allocate is usually more than ample to keep me ffrom requiring such... well, the attention isn't something I could hate. But I'd prefer that I not need saving too often," he murmured to her.

Staria

"I doubt my attention is all that enjoyable right now..." She responded with a blush but chuckled gently.  Carefully she washed the wounds, applying her elven salves to speed the healing and keep away infection. She was not the healer her mother was but you would be hard pressed to find someone better without spells. She bit her lip as she applied the various medicines, knowing it may bot be comfortable.

"I am sorry... I should have stopped you from going..." She murmured softly, beginning to wrap the wounds again. She kept her head down, not wanting him to see the regret in her gaze... the weakness. For that's what it felt to her... that around him she was weak, vulnerable and perhaps she was.

DoctorRed

"I'very enjoyed less pleasant looking creatures company in my lifetime... yours is by far, the most pleasant... it itches, but that is somewhat better than anything I could have done," he admitted, gritting his teeth a little and leaning back slowly to groan lightly.

"You couldn't have stopped me. Nothing could turn me away from it, not while ibdrew breath. Tomorrow I will return. This time I will go in the night and visit the doctor," he said. " I will see what he has to say of.all the things you have taught me, Deidra," he said, looking to her and lifting his palm to look her in the face, tilting it a bit again. "Thank you,"

Staria

"p..pleasant?" She blushed, how could one word mean so much to her? She bit her lip, looking at him in silence a moment. She gazed at him a moment and wondered if that was all it was. Of course.... of course it was. he was simply grateful for her help. Still as he spoke of going to the doctor she sighed and looked to her hands. She had almost finished wrapping the wounds, and her worry made her almost able to ignore the fact that she was wrapping so close...

"He will lie....... it is all that he seems to know how to do. I... I'd gone to him because I was wounded. He promised to heal me and hide me from the others. If you must go... I will go with you" she said quietly, shaking her head. She made her decision as she spoke, unable to deal with the idea of him not coming back. She didn't know why it mattered so much... but it did.

DoctorRed

He tilted hisbhead as he listened to her words and suddenly his palms were on her jaw, turning her face upon his, leaning close. "This... doctor... he hurt you?" He asked her, his eyes concerned.  "Even when he promised you help?"

He felt his body quiver, leaning back and grinding his teeth a little, sagging back against the cave wall. "If yij are troubled by entering with him, I could take him away from the town before you return, " he said, his brow furrowed. "Don't ... go back if you're  not ready. "

Staria

"Yes he hurt me.... those scars I showed you before were from him. I was vulnerable... but I am not anymore and I will not let you face him alone..." She said firmly even as he touched her jaw. She put her hands over his and blushed softly. She bit her lip as she felt a sudden urge to lean forward and feel his lips. She shivered, simply turning uncertain eyes on his. She simply gazed at him and trembled a little with uncertainty.

DoctorRed

He kissed her, his fingers on her jaw and cheeks, his eyes sliding closed as he sighed aa bit, drawing his mouth back, his forehead rest against hers. "I... I'm sorry," he whispered against her lips. "That was..." he flushed a bit at the thought, turning his face away a little.

Staria

She shivered at the kiss, feeling her heart beat so much faster. She whimpered at his fingers touch, closing her eyes and leaning into the sensation. Peace... this must be what it felt like. For a moment Deidra was blissfully thoughtless, simply feeling the warmth of another person. Only as he pulled back did thought return and her eyes open.

"d..don't be sorry" She said almost sadly as she finished his bandages and looked downward. She thought perhaps he regretted it, she wasn't sure.... she just knew the feeling of his breath startled her and made her want more... She glanced away from him then, not wanting him to see her eyes or her confusion. What was this feeling?

DoctorRed

"I'm not," he admitted softly against her lips, letting his fingers brush over her lips slowly, tracing them tenderly. "I'm only sorry I kissed you without asking," he told her, his palm brushing along her jaw patiently.

"Deidra, forgive me," he murmured softly before rolling his lips along her slowly, his tongue flicking out and along her lips lightly, as if asking for a taste.