News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

Sailor Moon Roleplay Interest check

Started by Staria, October 21, 2011, 04:36:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Staria

Is anyone interested in one? I've been in a very sailor moon mood lately XD. But if there's no other sm fans/roleplayers(yes I knew a person who was not a fan of the series but liked to roleplay it... hell I am about a couple animes and things XD)) on the board, no point in starting one so I seek fans :P .

TakodaVega

SAILOR SATURN SAILOR SATURN SAILOR SATURN.

>>; Actually most of the Outer Senshi are my favorites x3
Only in our sweetest lullaby do we realize how forsaken we are...
Because we're living in a fairy tale of lies.

Staria

Sailor saturn is my favorite too xD but I never play cannons so you can play whoever you want and just call dibs lol. Any type of plot/setting in the series you prefer?

TakodaVega

Ooo really~? I like the idea of making our own too x3
Only in our sweetest lullaby do we realize how forsaken we are...
Because we're living in a fairy tale of lies.

Staria

I always make my own xD. Currently I'm working on a senshi whose power base is alchemy and transformation. Her gem is supposed to be the inspiration for the alchemist stone due to her blood being able to grant immortality... if one gets monthly infusions of it anyway.  She is named for an egyptian god and her stone was sent to earth to protect it when her universe was attacked. It then chose earth orphan girls through out history to be its gaurd ^.^ .

Still a person can also be a cannon as well as a made up if they wanted. It really depends on the plot and if we want to include the original senshi. But we could even place it in another country such as america to explain them not being there or the future or whatever in order to not have them included if we wanted also. Thats one thing i love about the sm universe. so many posibilities. You can even have it take place on another planet or moon if you wanted to.

SweetSerenade

I have a senshi of my own, that I often play. But for OCs, I think we should have a profile system set up. So we make sure that OCs details are fully known, and that way people can choose whether or not to Rp with the OC.

Staria

Well for group roleplays a rp profile thread is pretty much standard/half required here so that goes without saying. Though i figure for cannons people can just post a general 'sailor moon/mercury/venus/mars/whoever will be played by me, *insert name here*' XD. It just really comes down to if we want to include them and what kind of plot we can do.

We can do anything from just new villian attacks after the end of sailor stars to something during the moon kingdom prior series start, to a future where crystaal tokyo (sailor moons future kingdom) has been destroyed/ended and al the cannon sailors are dead and gone so the oc's must rebuild a new kingdom and clense a yonma filled world. I can come up with plots and characters for any such plot line so it's more what we want to do.

So what are the votes? XD I have no prefrence.