News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

Covens

Started by Onnen, October 14, 2011, 03:07:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onnen

He continued to sit lazily 'pon the couch, tilting his head a bit to the side as he listened to the girl laying into him, giving a chuckle and a smile, once again exposing his shiny pearly whites. She did have a point, he did just pin her down to the ground and almost killed her...fuck wait what the hell was he here for again? He shook himself out of whatever little trance he had fallen into, fingers lazily tapping against the arm rest for a few moments before coughing a bit and refocusing his attention to the girl.

"You're going to help me 'round up the rest of my friends...and then you're going to forget I was ever here, let alone that you ever met me. where he was going with this conversation was anyone's guess, but while he had the female cornered he might as well use her to his advantage somewhat, that way he could get his job done, and she didn't have to die tonight. With those words he'd give a lazy little grunt as he stood up from the couch and paced around a tiny bit. "If you don't want to help me and figure out what killed your friend tonight, I'll drink you dry"

He made his way towards her, half expecting her to either run away or try and stab him, or maybe she'd be too scared to go near him, afterwords holding his hand out to her in offering. Wasn't this just lazy? First he tracked her, then he pinned her threatening to kill her...and still was...and now he was holding his hand out to her expecting her to come with him for the night. It made so much sense didn't it?

"I'll explain what I meant along the way..."
You got it all wrong, holy man. I absolutely believe in God...and I absolutely hate the Fucker.

mad hatters revenge

While he made it seem like she really had very few options here, she still wasn't sure how much she liked the sound of rounding up the rest of his friends. Not after what the last friend of his has done to Emily. Especially considering she didn't know how he planned on having her help him, all she felt was that she was going to end up being some sort of bait. It made her feel like no matter what she picked, someone was going to try and rip her throat out multiple times this evening.

She didn't take his hand, she brushed past him towards her bedroom. "I'm not leaving in my bathrobe. I walk out in this and you'll have more than your little friends getting rounded up." Sarah made her way into her bedroom, shutting the door all but a crack so he didn't assume she was still trying to make a run for it. While she didn't want to do this, her curiosity was spiked, and so long as he made sure she didn't die, it would be worth it right? "If by help you mean lure then you better make damn sure you're eyes are peeled because if any of them touch me too long, I'll scream my brains out. If any of them try to bite me, you better not let me 'turn' or you will be the first one I come after." She called out from her room, not sure what had gotten into her to just agree to something as silly as this.

Rummaging through her drawers, she pulled out some ripped up old blue jeans and a black tank top. Checking the doorway before slipping the bathrobe off and pulling the new set of dry clothes on, black stilettos followed, not that she wanted them, but if all of his friends were males, it'd be easier if they could hear her walking, nothing gave a women away at night like the clicking of her high heels. Slipping them on, she reemerged from the bedroom, grabbing a slim leather jacket off the back of the couch, along with her phone, which she put in her pocket immediately to avoid him ripping it out of her hand.

Once she felt decent enough to go outside, she grabbed her keys before hold her hand out towards the door, "Explain away."

Onnen

He waited for awhile, continuing to survey the room for a few minutes as he waited for her. "I assure you they won't even be able to lay a finger on you" The only time any of his new bloods decided to step out of line, it usually meant it was an internal plan and job, and he just so happened to be the poor fool that was either picked or volunteered to piss him off. Needless to say once they were lured out of wherever they were, they'd be met with a very "warm" welcome from the vet.

"...Are we rounding up my "evil" friends are going to a night club?" giving a little sarcastic smile and look her way, his sense of humor was dark and sarcastic to say the least, but at least he wasn't tearing her throat out...which at the same time, was a question that was being forced back into his mind, as to why he hadn't do this yet. He was having a "decent" conversation with a human, someone that the code swore him to never speak to let alone make himself known to at all...maybe not feeding had turned his common sense into mush.

Onnen walked out the door as she opened it, silver eyes glancing around for a few moments to make sure nobody else was around before taking the first step down the stairs. "What do you know about vampires? aside from the whole bullshit holy water, crosses, stakes, dracula, garlic stuff?" If Mariana were to see him now, only the elders knew just how terrible of a torture and punishment he would of been receiving.
You got it all wrong, holy man. I absolutely believe in God...and I absolutely hate the Fucker.

mad hatters revenge

It was somewhat reassuring to hear him say they couldn't lay a finger on her, but at the same time she wasn't sure just how much she was suppose to trust him. He'd intended on killing her before, regardless of what he was telling her, she could see it in his face. He came her planning to get rid of his witness, and had changed his mind for some reason. Covering it with that she could help him draw out his friends, though why he needed her when they were probably chasing after some more helpless drunk girls.

At his question, she had to think for a moment, considering he'd just crossed off half the things she'd thought about vampires. Well, not so much garlic, that one had never made sense to her, or anything holy considering not everyone believed in God. Stakes though, that she was hoping had been true, otherwise it seemed like they couldn't be killed. Then again his friend hadn't looked so hot earlier.

"I guess just sunlight then...and the fangs and drinking blood apparently. Superhuman strength and speed. Anything else I should be aware of?" Considering she was about to throw herself in front of a handful of them, she felt knowing a bit more would probably help her avoid being killed tonight. That and she wanted to know a bit more about what she could do against the man who still might kill her at any point.

Onnen

Giving a tiny little shrug he gave a small chuckle, continuing to walk down the stairs until they finally came near street level again. "We can walk in the sunlight but only for about 5 minutes, even then we cook like turkeys....Fangs and blood is dead on, though not so messy with the whole neck biting...whoever thought that up was a dumbfuck." shaking his head and looking down the street, he sniffed the air for a few moments and waited for the girl to join him before casually beginning to stroll down the sidewalk.

"The strength part is massively overdone, as with the speed...true we are stronger and faster but only after our most recent meal." The fact he was letting out secrets and explaining to her just how he worked was hypocritical as fuck, seeing as how he was trying to keep the new bloods themselves from letting the secret of their existence...but for some reason that he couldn't put his finger on, even though he had just came here to kill this girl he trusted her, at least enough to not go opening her mouth to anyone of importance about what she'd learned...after all they'd probably think she was drugged up on something.

He'd stop for a second on their little stroll to knock on the brick wall of an apartment complex, once more smelling the air for a moment before glancing towards the middle of the street, and afterwords around the area. "One of them should be around here, I can smell her." He had 3 more new bloods to take care of before the morning came, though in truth, he only really needed one of them....the one he caught would lead him back to the others...maybe he just liked the company of someone else for once.

"You look like a good actor, think you can pull off the whole drunk woman in distress gig?" he gave a grin in her direction and waited for her to respond.

mad hatters revenge

"Actress." She corrected, unable to help herself, it was just a bit of a habit. It didn't help that she was nervous, she stuffed her hands into her jacket pockets as she looked around the area. However she did at least nod, "I'm sure I can manage to look drunk and helpless enough." She reassured, wondering how he could smell her, she didn't smell anything out of the ordinary.

"How drunk and helpless are we talking?" She asked, though she unzipped her jacket, drunk women always lost their jackets for some reason, stumbling around outside in the cold seemed pretty helpless on it's own. Part of her wished she was really drunk, then she wouldn't have to act, she could just wander around and then laugh at them when they fell for it.

Jacket over her arm, she brought her hands up to mess up her hair a bit, she wasn't wearing make up or she'd have smeared it. She did rub her eyes roughly to make them a bit puffy, not sure what else she could do to make it look like she'd been out drinking all night.

Staria

Cassie wandered the streets, trying to ignore a building headache. There had been to much sound and drama, making her abilities create pain in her. Though her empathy gave her certain powers it also came with a  price, then again what did not? Still she paused as she felt it, another vampire. Near her fellow vampire was also a feeling of power...and deception. It pulled at the curious creature and soon she was before the apartment building, peering up with those always so innocent looking blue eyes. Loki, the bird on her shoulder, cooed softly as if curious. he always had a habit of acting more intelligent then a normal bird.

"hush loki, it's alright" She said quietly, her tone soft and loving despite her semi stern words. She stared up silently a moment even as she patted the birds head. Entering could be dangerous... he felt old, powerful. Still she wanted to know what was going on. She frowned to herself, struggling with her two most basic instincts. To satisfy her curiosity.... and to stay away from other vampires.

((short lame post i know >.<))

Onnen

"Fine...Actress" He gave a little roll of the eyes and a chuckle before shaking his head and starting off towards a nearby alleyway, hiding himself in the shadows and crouching himself down. "Just enough to make yourself seem helpless and like easy prey" Onnen rubbed his chin a bit, silver eyes glancing around for a few moments as he continued to smell the air every so often. He smelled one of the new bloods nearby, and if they were as stupid as the one he had killed earlier it would be easy as hell to pin her down and force her back to the den.

And so he sat, and waited. Eyes watching the girl for a few minutes, he found it funny though...he didn't even know her name and he was expecting her to stick her neck out to catch a vampire, the same kind of creature that killed her friend earlier that night, and better yet she seemed perfectly okay with it. Soon enough he saw her, the new blood was crawling on the side of a building to the right of Sarah, small grin appearing on his face as he shifted a bit, allowing the hidden blade from his gauntlet to come out of hiding, and as soon as the new blood made a move towards Sarah he pounced like a bat out of hell.

It would of been quite a sight, the new blood had jumped off the building towards the girl, and Onnen wasn't sure he she'd noticed her or not, and so he jumped as well, crashing in mid air with the girl and tackling her, gravity bringing both of them back to the earth with a loud crash and grunting. Male would raise his arm back and bring the blade to stab itself into the new bloods shoulder, effectively pinning her to the ground, eyes locking onto hers and an almost animalistic growl escaping from him. "You....Den.....Now" The anger in his eyes would explain everything to the pinned vampire, and as soon as he let the blade escape the creatures flesh he watched as she ran, making a ruckus back into the shadows to the north.

All in all, everything went smoother then expected....well, it would of if he had realized that he was bleeding as soon as he stood back up again, but he didn't realize it just yet, eyes looking back towards Sarah "Told you she wouldn't touch you..." Giving a little chuckle before he stopped and smelled the air again, and only then did he realize that there was a second scent that he didn't recognize nearby. "Now where the hell is the other one" saying this loud enough so whoever else was nearby would hear it.

mad hatters revenge

It only took her a moment to decide what to do, pulling out her phone, she acted as if she were trying to tell someone where she was so they could pick her up. Followed by acting as if they were breaking up, and laughing she lazily fell against the wall and began pretending to text instead.  Her eyes caught the movement on the wall, but she forced herself to keep looking as if texting was the most difficult thing she'd ever been asked to do.

When he pounced, she let her knees give out to duck out of their way. Not wanting to end up in the middle of their little fight, she only stood when he had the vampire pinned, watching as she scurried away like a child that had been sent to it's room. At his statement she tolled her eyes, apparently he was just like human men, cocky. "Yeah well we're not done yet." She replied, brushing herself off as if worried that leaning against the wall had managed to get dirt on more than just her back. Sighing, she moved back over next to him, not that being closer was better, but after seeing what one of his friends could do, she decided it was probably safer.

Right now he wasn't trying to kill her, she was only worried about what would happen after all of his friends were rounded up and she still knew not only his face, but about his friends, about who had killed Emily. Her eyes caught something out a place, and for a minute she just stared at him. Finally, she reached a hand up, pressing her fingers against the dark spot on his shoulder, her hands came away with a light crimson tinge to them. "Looks like she did manage to touch you though."

She didn't think the injury was too bad if he hadn't noticed, but she held her hand up to show the crimson stains on her fingertips to show she meant he was bleeding. Maybe that was all they'd need to draw out his last friend. The first one hadn't touched her, but she had gotten close enough that Sarah had worried if she'd simply walked right into being one of his friends midnight snack.

Staria

Cassie hissed as pain tore through her, the powerful one had gotten a wound. She frowned, stretching out her shoulder and pushing away the pain. She felt such high tension coming off of them... she would have to go to them simply to get them to calm down... well hopefully. They seemed to be seeking battle and that meant more pain for Cassie, the price of being the powerful empath she was.

"I do not think... there is anyone but me in this area..." She said quietly as she followed his voice then stepped into he light. She was easily mistaken for younger then her adult form due to her lolita style but doubtless the male vampire would be able to smell her enough to know her apparent age meant nothing. She glanced to the girl then the new blood, back and forth with a puzzled expression. She had been taught the coven vamps killed human witnesses yet they seemed to be working together?

Cassie dug her nails into her palms, the wild hunger of the new blood hitting her then. Still she simply pushed it away, thankfully full. She was still curious about Sarah, however, as she peered at her now. No.. she hadn't made a mistake the woman was human. How strange...

Onnen

Male continued to look about for a few moments, he still smelled another person in their presence, pre-occupied with trying to find the source of the scent before the girls voice broke him out of his trance, raising a brow for a moment with a confused look on his face before she raised his hand to him. "Well hell...." he tilted his head to the side a bit before looking down, pulling up his jacket to see the shining crimson red flowing lightly down his abdomen, he grumbled, it was more of an annoyance then anything, but it also meant that before the end of the night, the option of feeding was no longer just an option, he would need to, or the blood would continue flowing slowly until he eventually would bleed out.

"Doesn't take a genius to figure that one out..." Silver eyes flashing towards the others voice, and once again, the look of confusion would return to his face. This would probably be that time in the movie where a whole bunch of shit that didn't make sense started to happen, but then again it wasn't a movie and there wasn't some teeny bopper couple making out in the back row. Off of instinct he moved his jacket sleeve back in order to expose the blood red moon tattoo'd on his wrist. "What are you?"

It was obvious what she was, at least to him at least, but the question raised concern in the male. The Covens used their marks to identify each other, or root out those that were of opposing clanship.

Staria

Cassie tilted her head to the side, smiling slightly at him as he questioned her as if it amused her. He knew what she was so it seemed a silly question. Doubtless he must smell her yes? Still she said nothing as she noticed how he bore his wrist so clearly. She gazed at the mark, remembering enough of her teaching to know which clan he was from.... and that he may not react well to the fact she had none. She did have a spot on her body that was burned and scared that may have once held a mark but she didn't remember... it was the right size.

"I... am a simple vampire, with no clan or connections. I simply came here because i felt pain.... it appears i interrupted something however. Should I go?" She responded with a bright, innocent smile. Her aura held age, yet her eyes held limitless innocence. Lacking any memory could render one rather innocent no matter what they may have been once.  Now she was nothing... a shadow to the vampire world.

This, whoever, could be dangerous even one so naive as she knew.  He could try to kill her, he could think her a liar, or he could simply extend an offer of friendship and invite her in. She did not know what would happen... but she did know how she would respond to each situation. HE  had told her how, and she was always a good girl who did what she was told...

mad hatters revenge

Sarah stepped back slightly, putting her current companion between her and the new female. She wasn't acting like his other friends had, and by his words, she wasn't who he was looking for either. What made her step back was catching her hands clench, and the look she gave Sarah, like she was food. Then again that was how just about everyone she'd run into the past few hours seemed to be looking at her. If they all could tell right away that she was human, running into others might prove to be a problem if the rules were that he wasn't suppose to let Sarah live with all that she knew, and was continuing to find out.

So they were split up into clans, no surprise there, and like all clans, she figured it mattered which one you were in, and not all of them were getting along right now. Though her statement as to why she was here confused Sarah to the point of finding her voice again. "What do you mean you came here because you felt pain? What pain? And why would you come here, why wouldn't you just fix whatever's hurting you?" Unless that pain was because the women was hungry, and as much as she trusted her current companion, she wasn't sure how many brawls he wanted to get in with strangers just to make sure she didn't die just yet.

The women had her on edge, she hated the idea of someone looking not much older than child, being much older and a hell of a lot more dangerous than women who looked like her. Children in general bothered her, the idea of a women looking young forever, using it to lure men to their deaths. She wondered how many humans the two of them had killed just because they were in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Onnen

Onnen maintained the confused look on his face, though as soon as he heard the other vampire speak he slowly began to let his guard down, he didn't smell anyone else nearby, at least that were of the blood sucking variety. And so his attention would go back to his wound, cursing a bit under his breathe before looking towards Sarah as she spoke, giving a small little grin. He had to keep reminding himself that she was human, and this was the first that he knew of that she'd actually come into contact with people that were thought to of not existed. "This night just keeps getting better for you doesn't it, love?" giving a cackle and a shake of the head as he spoke to Sarah.

"I'm impressed that Viper's or Brotherhood didn't tear you apart by now if you're not of any clan" he'd assume the girl would know who he was talking about, it was something else that had kept the veteran on edge as of late, the fact he was running into more and more Vipers in Blood Moon territory, and that Brotherhood elders were always out and about watching like some sort of sick guard dogs. He began to walk again, setting his sights for an alleyway that he could cut through to reach the next street over, it was starting to get later on in the night and all the screwing around was wasting time, in a few hours the sun would be up and he'd be forced to go back into hiding. "What's your name girl?"

Staria

"Because I was too far away to fix it.... He was too slow...so he is hurting me and I must be here to fix it..." Cassie said in an almost pouting voice as she gazed at the male vampire almost accusatory. She had relearned enough to survive, but her teacher had focused mainly on teaching her to use her powers and her weapons so she still knew little of communication. Her teacher had also limited her contact to him and him alone, keeping her in an old mansion that was just close enough to the edge of the warehouse district for her to feed on the raves often scheduled there. Alone with  him, an old piano, her clothing designs, and her bird she had not learned the subtle art of stating herself clearly so she simply put things as they went on in her head.

As Onnen spoke she would now ignore the girl, simply giving him a slight smile about not being torn apart. She would not explain this, her teacher said not to. Still, she would do what she came here to do. She stepped slowly forward towards the other male, her eyes on the wound and not him really. The pain of the wound called to her... it would always call to her. For the empath the call of emotion, the call of sensation, was stronger then even the call of blood.

"My name is Cassandra, though teacher calls me Cassie so you can too....You should focus... on a happy memory, the happiest you can...." She answered, saying nothing about the remark of the clans. She walked until she reached next to the man, putting her fingers against the wound itself if he didn't stop her. She titled her head to the side, closing her eyes and focusing on a positive memory herself. Onnen would hear the sound of her memory, he would hear someone playing the piano and feel the warmth of someone next to him. It would fill him completely and slowly the pain would fade and the wound would close. It would heal slowly, appearing on Cassandra's shoulder at the same pace.

If he had obeyed her and focused on a positive memory she would focus on his memory, feed on it like he would have fed on blood. He would feel his energy be slightly but the wound now on her shoulder would begin to close. It would not fully heal on the inside, she would need a little blood or a lot more emotional energy and time for that... Still it would not bleed though she would feel intense pain from it as the muscles inside were still ripped and torn. Also the wound would be easily opened. Briefly hunger would tear at her and she would look away from sarah deliberately as she let her hand drop.  

mad hatters revenge

It was that cackle that seemed to finally push her sanity to it's limit. She had been so good up until now, she'd calmly dealt with Emily's death, was calmly dealing with the introduction to vampires, being used as bait, and for the millionth time it seemed this evening, fighting the urge to slap someone for giving her looks she certainly did not appreciate. "I'm glad you're finding my luck amusing. My friend gets killed because you can't keep your dogs on their leashes. I'm used as bait to reel in said dogs because apparently it's too difficult for you to do alone." She paused when the girl, Cassie, decided Sarah wasn't worth worrying about and made her introductions, causing her to fume even more. Nothing about her answer made any sense to her, and she felt herself boil more feeling they were simply toying with her because of how little she knew about them.

As Cassie drew closer, Sarah backed away, eyes widening as she healed his wound, and soon the one that had blossomed on her own shoulder as a result. Then, there was that look again, like she was ready to rip Sarah's throat out but only remained in place because  the male seemed to have a reason to keep her alive. Still, she'd had almost more than she could stand. "Oh, that's awesome, you can heal each other, how fucking convenient for you. And Cassie?  The next time either of you look at me like that I'll rip your damn teeth out with my bare hands if I have to." Raising a hand she pointed at the girl, "I. Am. Not. Cattle. I don't care who the hell you think you are or how pathetic and weak the two of you think humans are, I'm not going to help you out if it doesn't earn me some sort of respect. Stop looking at me like I'm some fucking buffet." Eyes blazing with anger, she followed after the male, it was her turn to ignore the other women, part of her knew it wasn't her fault she was having a bad night, but she wasn't making it any easier either.

Part of her wondered how many vampires could do that, use each other and apparently happy memories to heal. If he could do it, and he let Emily bleed to death in that gutter, she'd rip him to pieces. Though for all she knew it was like some of the stories, each vampire was different, some of them had abilities that others did not posses. A thought crossed her mind though, the clever little women had avoided one of his remarks, "So why is it that you haven't been ton apart for not being in a clan?"

Onnen

He turned, rather quickly hand outreached to make it seem like he was going to grab sarah's throat, but he stopped himself half way, silver eyes almost flaring with anger before he shook his head a bit and waved his hands up in the "whatever" motion. He was ready to lay into her and spill a whole bunch of information that would of had him executed as soon as he stepped back into the den, but he stopped himself...after all she was kind of right, her friend was dead now because of him and the new blood, and now she was being used as live bait to help catch the other ones putting her life in danger as well.

This is when the other girl put his hand on him, and he grabbed her wrist. He could probably snap it in half right now, but he would listen to her, though it took his a while to actually listen to her and "think of something happy". The males life was nothing but War, violence, and sin, it was nearly impossible to pick out a moment where he actually smiled because he was happy in the entire hellish pit of his memories. But he heard the piano, and the warmth, and almost immediately when he felt the warmth, the sound of a woman's laughter, her long brunette hair soft as silk, those beautiful eyes.....she looked very familiar to a certain someone that had just gotten done yelling at both of them. Before anymore of the memory could be seen by Cassie he shook her off of him, looking down to his wound that had healed. "So you're a preistess?..."

As far as Onnen knew, Priestesses were the only breed of Vampire he knew that had such a power, though their touch was mainly used for pleasure more then anything else back in the den. He shook his head a bit, but eventually...he'd give a nod of thanks towards the girl. "Fine....you want some respect, I guess you've earned it....Thank you" for once he didn't look at Sarah like she was just another bother to him, but for that one moment, the memory would flash back into his mind, and his eyes would hold a sense of loss, but it was quick, literally in the blink of an eye it was gone and he shook his head a bit, turning once more and starting to walk towards the alleyway. "We need a car..."

Staria

"My empathy allows me to heal others if it is a wound I can take into myself as well as avoid other vampires when i choose... most vampires do not have this... but no i am not  a priestess... I'm simply..  Cassie" She remarked casually but was forced to close her eyes and curl one hand into a fist as the other woman's anger hit her like a hammer. Adding anger to the vampires hunger wouldn't have been a good idea even if she hadn't been wounded.  She raised a hand to her head, trying to ignore the pounding in it and the voice whispering 'don't take this from such a creature... feed'. She rubbed her temple, ignoring the remarks as it would not help. In the years with her teacher she had never fed on human blood but once... his when she first woke up with no memory and little more then an animal. She had managed so well since then... but the girls emotion was wheedling at her self control.

Then the male vampire's anger hit her just as hard, causing a shiver to go through her. It was to the point that it was physically painful, her vision dimming ever so slightly. Their anger, his loss, and her hunger tore at her like wolves a moment. She touched her shoulder a moment, able to taste blood in her mouth from the sheer level of hunger. It made it hard to stand she was so dizzy with it but she swallowed hard and struggled against it. No... she wasn't supposed to eat humans... teacher said....

Still for a moment she stepped forward, her eyes seeming a darker less innocent blue. Her aura would spread from her, anyone close enough to touch her feeling lust, pleasure, and hunger such as they had never likely felt before. Her slender fingers would then touch Sarah's shoulder, a light touch but likely putting far deeper pressure lower in the girls body. So much emotion... she was drowning in it.

Pain.... the loss of Sarah's friend, however, then hit her hard enough to snap her out of it. She pulled back as if sarah had burned her, holding both hands to her chest as she shook her head to clear it. She was trembling, her sheer physical pain they were inflicting on her with their storm of emotion clear. She bit her  own lip hard enough to draw blood as she closed her eyes, seeming to slowly relax as she focused on a meditative state and re building her walls that normally kept her safe.

"To heal him I had to open myself up to others so it is the new blood you will have to request to stop hungering for you....I can, however, provide a car if you will give me a moment to call a friend...." She said quietly as she opened her eyes and was once again herself. Her eyes were lighter and her muscles began to relax, though as she glanced at sarah that look of confusion had returned. The girls choices did not make sense to her..... nor why she was angry with her. For a moment Cassie pouted, looking like an admonished child.

mad hatters revenge

Sarah hadn't expected them to not try to rip her apart, verbally or physically, so it was shocking when he actually seemed angry with her, and then to agree. At least it was better than the girls reaction, something about their little happy memory share must have shaken him to make it so easy for her to yell at him without being pinned and threatened again. "Y-you're welcome..." She replied, sounding as surprised as she looked at his reaction.

Jumping when the women touched her, she went to yank away, but the girl pulled back like touching had hurt her. Even the way she held her hands, the look on her face, and then the word empathy seemed to finally sink in. Whatever emotions were around her, she could feel them. So when Sarah got angry, or the other vampires were hungry, the girl would feel it too. So what had she been thinking about when she'd touched her shoulder? Emily.  The human couldn't help but smirk at the girl, "So you can feel humans to. Hands off, or next time I won't be bottling anything up and you might just slit your own throat." A bit depressing to admit, but it was true, fighting the need to be upset over her friend because she had to focus, and a handful of other unfortunate events this week, Sarah wasn't feeling up to dealing with this. Even though the pout was adorable, being a girl made it a lot easier for her to be unaffected by the face. She'd seen so many girls pout that half the time she doubted it was real, just a façade for sympathy. Cassie did not need any sympathy from Sarah right now, so she wasn't planning on giving her any. Part of her wondered why she even wanted to know more, but curiosity was getting the best of her.

At the mention of needing a car, she was happy Cassie volunteered. "Mines in front of my home, but no offense, I need that car in one piece, and vampire hunting doesn't seem like it will keep it clean let alone undamaged." Knowing her luck, it would end up totaled with a dead body in the backseat. Hell for all she knew she'd end up being the dead body in the backseat, they were playing nice now, but now she was bait, what happened when they no longer needed any bait? Was he going to just let her go home and leave her be, or was she going to regret agreeing to help him when all he was planning to do was either kill her himself or feed her to one of his friends. 

Onnen

"Well Cassie, nice of you to drop in on the party" he turned his head to look at her before he stopped and turned to Sarah. Just like the woman from his memories, he couldn't understand her...here she was screaming at him not even 3 minutes ago and now she was offering up her car when he said that he needed one. All in all he wouldn't complain much about it, after all it made things a lot smoother for him and some poor bloke wouldn't wake up in the morning to find out that his car had been broken into and stolen, probably left in the middle of nowhere as well. "In that case you're driving"

And with that, he began to retrace his steps, back towards the girls apartment building. He was honestly amazed nobody else had stuck their little noses out and saw what had transpired in the brain spinning last few moments, vampires, a confused girl, healing with purified thoughts and trouncing a new blood like some sort of animal. Why couldn't earlier of gone this smooth? He still didn't know how the hell he was going to round up the rest of the new bloods by the end of the night, but at this point he really didn't have much of a choice but to keep going. Once the injured new blood found its way home and Mariana saw it, she'd know exactly what he'd been up to and why he sent her back.

"Not to sound rude, but it isn't some bloody piece of trash rust bucket is it?" of course referring to Sarah's car, they sure as hell wouldn't get very far if he was rounding up vampires in something that couldn't outrun or catch up to them, and having not fed recently his normal enhanced speed left something to be desired, in truth, he was weakened at the moment...thank the elders the girl or Cassie didn't know that, or he might of had a problem on his hands.