News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

Covens

Started by Onnen, October 14, 2011, 03:07:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Staria

Cassie blushed but nodded slightly, closing her eyes and putting an arm across his chest. She shivered as he played with her hair, blushing deeper. She could feel so much from him..... enough she could even block out the others and use it as a shield to keep others out of her mind. Other peoples needs, other peoples pain, it all felt separate from her for the first time since she'd walked away. So a barrier was possible...Still she couldn't sleep, just rest and she would. She would lay by his side until he got up, feeling now that she never wanted to go home and briefly wondering if they could fit a piano in Sarah's apartment....

mewmint20

Amador also chuckled, his exhausted body still tingling by her touch and her proximity. He smiled at her, she too seemed to be happy with how it had turned out, and he chuckled softly. "I said that was the oddest but most amazing first date I've ever had..." he played with her hair but paused when she kissed him and fixed their blankets. Moving gently under them he rested his head on the pillow.He let her scent sent him to sleep.

His sleep permitted dreams for the first time in a long time. Although the dreams were more like nightmares, he saw the destruction from the war. He saw the faces of the many he killed and through it all he heard the voice that had raised him. 'Honor and duty, respect and courage." It was his duty now to raise and look out for his daughter. His honor was to be with Sarah, he had to respect the situation with all these vampires and have the courage to see his daughter. He sighed as he dreamt about Lucille trying to pounce Chloe if they met or worse things. However he was happy not scared, dreams were better than the black he had become accustomed to.

mad hatters revenge

Laughing, Sarah gave a small nod of agreement, "No arguments there." She said, a small yawn escaping as he adjusted himself back onto the pillow. Rolling so she was facing him, face resting against his chest as her eyes slide shut, mind entirely focused on the sound of his heart beat, the rise and fall of his chest as he breathed, how he felt against her, how he smelled, and eventually it lulled her to sleep.

Thankfully, her dreams started pleasant enough, dreaming thankfully not of Emily's death but of what she had done with Amador moments before. Then it all went to hell, she wasn't sure who had done it, but within a flash Amador's throat was ripped open, and all she could hear were the screams of the girls in the house.

Her eyes flew open, body jolting a bit as she half expected the dream to be reality. However her eyes landed on the still very much alive man she'd fallen asleep next to and she gave a small sigh of relief. Shadow jumped up onto the sofa, purring loudly as he sniffed and pawed at the two of them. She tried to swat him away to allow Amador to keep sleeping. Slipping out from his arms, not that she really wanted to, she pulled her pajama pants and shirt back on. The sun was about to set, and she needed to feed the cat as well as feed the army sleeping over.

A few moments later, she had bacon and eggs frying on the stove, juice and milk out on the counter with enough empty glasses for everyone. The smell slowly drifted through out the apartment, and sure enough woke the sleepy Lillian from her comfortable slumber.

Giving the top of Lucille's head a small kiss as she smiled, she pulled herself out from under the women slowly, adjusting her clothes as she did so before padding softly into the kitchen, stretching her arms over her head before letting them fall around Sarah's shoulders, hugging her tightly as she nuzzled her cheek against hers. "Mmmmm I love how you wake me up." She said with a grin as she poured herself some juice, feeling a bit light headed for some odd reason. "Love your choice for my roomie by the way, she's fun."

Sarah tensed, but didn't comment on it other than to smile, "I had a feeling you would like her."

Lillian sat at the kitchen island, playing with her glass before she finally sighed. "So...come on....what happened?"

While the conversation had to happen, Sarah still wished it didn't need to. So, she explained what had happened to Emily, leaving out that Onnen had later come to her apartment to kill her for seeing him. She ended with leaving the police station, before shrugging, "As for how all of these people ended up here...it's kind of classified until I know you won't be killed."

Lillian laughed, but her face fell when she realized Sarah was serious. "Damn sweety...looks like I'm staying for a while. I don't care what you're into or what I'm not allowed to know, but I do know I'm not leaving you alone. Even with hot stuff, you'll need someone you're familiar with." Glancing over her shoulder into the living she smirked, "Then again looks like you got pretty familiar with him too." She teased, cringing when Sarah slapped her hand with a spatula. "Lillian, if you want to eat, shut up."

Food finally finished, she began making up all the plates, being sure to go extra slow to torture Lillian who sat there whining for her to hurry up so she could eat while the others were sure to join them shortly.

Onnen

His dreams had returned to him as well, and unlike the last dream he had in the morning, this one was full of happiness, joys. Times in his life where everything was going perfectly, the old times where he'd slowly get drunk with long, long, LONG time friends, discussing the joys of battle, feeding and other manly bullshit. Chasing his lost lover through fields, laughter echoing lightly through the open country side before they curled up against each other and watched the stars all night. With Cassie still in his arm curled up, he really couldn't go wrong, it'd be a long time since he'd curled up with someone else in bed and actually been so comfortable he didn't want to wake up, every so often a hand gently running through her hair off of instinct, caught somewhere between deep sleep and being awake.

The Smell of Bacon is what would slowly pull him away from his dreams, if there was one thing that even a man loved, even if that man was a vampire, it was bacon. Fuck he'd transitioned into the 20th and 21st century in a really shitty way, caught somewhere between being just like a modern 20 something odd year old man, and that hunter that knew every inch of dark alleyway and world that the night time cast upon the world. He wasn't quite sure if Cassie was still awake or not, or if she had fallen asleep as well, either way he'd lightly turn himself to face her, giving a playful little poke of her nose for a moment to test if she was awake or not before giving a chuckle and shaking his head. "You awake?"

Truly he didn't really want to leave the bed, it was comfortable and he sure as hell was very comfortable cuddling up with Cassie, it was funny how in the course of a few hours his perception of the innocent Cassie dressed in Lolita fashion was changed. With that he gave a small little grunt as he gave one last snug to the girl before sitting himself up on the edge of the bed, rubbing his face lightly and yawning before slowly making his way out of the room and towards the kitchen, his shirt still M.I.A but he was decent enough off with his pants, further taking away the whole "ancient vampire" look and tossing him to some random drunk teenager that had passed out at her house the night before.

"You must be used to having quite a lot of guests over, no?" Silver eyes traveling over to yet ANOTHER Human that had made herself known...but this time, he didn't seem very angry about it, simply giving a little smirk and a nod in her direction before pulling up a chair lazily at the table and sitting himself down, crossing his arms over his chest, blinking every so often to attempt and get his vision to correct itself and get used to the light again. Lucille and Cassie were sure to join soon, as well as army boy if he was still around, he was too pre-occupied with the smell of bacon and breakfast being cooked during dinner time to really look for them.
You got it all wrong, holy man. I absolutely believe in God...and I absolutely hate the Fucker.

Staria

Cassie had been keeping her eyes closed, laying there as close to sleep as she could get and enjoying the scent of the man next to her. She had been using his breathing to keep herself in a nearly meditative state, so she would 'wake' truly rested. Still she stayed completely still until he touched her nose, her vivid blue eyes opened up slowly, dreamily. She would give him a warm, gentle smile and nod to him gently.

She dressed herself down to every detail per usual so she would join them later then Onnen. She would make sure her buns were perfectly in place over the rest of her loose golden brown hair. She would make sure every bow, every ruffle fell into place, and finally that coat over her shoulders that hid the adult curves Onnen had so delicately discovered last night.

Once she exited she sat next to Onnen even though she knew she could not partake of the human food. It had never sat well on her stomach, always inducing violent illness. She simply wanted to be next to Onnen, even though it made her blush faintly. She softy informed Sarah she would have none and took out a small notebook. Songs and musical scores filled it, along with a little poetry. She figured she would write while everybody ate, simply wanting to be with everyone.

mewmint20

Luci woke up, still partially drunk on the blood she had partaken in, walking to the kitchen she saw her 'victim'. Lillian looked so great she found herself moving still wearing the nightgown she pulled up a stool close to her leaning her head on her shoulder she watch the food. "I'm not that hungry thank you Sarah, ill only have a little." She could tell that Lil didn't really know what had happened last night, and hoped Sarah didn't either. She sipped at a glass of milk.

Amador got up and it seemed everyone was already up. Luci had formed another bond and even without a super power of scent he could tell it was her first living feed, so to speak. Lucille seemed to be forming attachments with these people rather fast. He glanced at Lil hearing her complain of her hunger. He smiled at Sarah playfully touching her hair "I'm sure your friend is starving." He could see Lucille shoot him a death glare at him hinting to the feeding; he weaved himself out of her glare standing behind Sarah. He hadn't put a shirt on yet and so he was just standing in his pants behind her. He had strapped his gun and a blade to his hip out of habit.

He picked at the last plate of food still holding her waist. He sipped at a glass of orange juice and smiling at Sarah he couldn't help but ask "so when do you work next?" HE knew it was bad, but she was beautiful, smart, strong, honorable, had connections to his daughter and he genuinely liked her.

mad hatters revenge

Looking up as Onnen walked in Sarah wanted to shoot herself in the foot. Lillith was practically gawking at him, looking back and forth between the two, before answering his question for her. "She is use to actually, mostly because myself and our good buddy can't keep bringing people over. Normally the group in here is not as....attractive as this one...but I'm not about to complain." Right about the word attractive Luci walked out, and Lillith simply leaned her head against hers with a smile. "Sarah please tell me this can happen more than just today." She said with a small pout, but grinned when she finally had a plate in front of her as Sarah handed out breakfast to everyone that requested it.

Returning to the counter to grab the last two plates, a blush crept into her cheeks and she couldn't help but smile as he slid behind her. Pressing her back against him a bit, head resting against his chest as she let him grab his food. Once he had his juice, she righted herself to turn the stove off and grab her own. At his question she smiled, pulling over two more stools on the other side of the island so they could eat with everyone. Sitting, she waited a minute as she thought of her schedule so she could answer him, "Sometimes Mondays, but I won't know until tonight, for some reason it's not always a certain thing. Tuesday for sure though." She replied, taking a few bites before looking up to see Lillith staring at her, so she just raised a brow to silently ask 'what?'

Watching everyone interact, she smiled, even though last night was probably hell for her, yet she'd never seen her so happy, so relaxed with a man near her, let alone with so many strangers able to see them and their flirty touches. "So...why did everyone follow you home?"

Without hesitation, before anyone could but in, she made up a story that wasn't a completely lie, but she left out a good amount of it. "Onnen," She said nodding in his direction, "was around when Emily got attacked, he offered to make sure I got home all right. On the way home, we ran into Cassie, who's been shut in for a while so we wanted to make sure with that asshole still wandering the streets she got home all right. At a red light some drunk teenager busted my window and door with a bat, we scared him off, Lucille saw the accident, offered to gives us a hand, I was too exhausted and a wreck so they we stopped home, and just decided to have everyone stay. Amador just kind of walked in, Lucille's bodyguard." There, that sounded about right, without the blood sucking and violence in between. Even though Lillith knew there was parts missing from it, she didn't want to push, if she couldn't know, she'd just wait until she was allowed to. So, she shrugged her shoulders, "Well, then thank you all for taking such good care of her. Not going to lie, I'm slightly jealous, she rarely accepts help from anyone, let alone so many." Glancing at Amador she winked, "Though I'm not that surprised she wanted some your 'help'." She added on with a small giggle.

At a death glare from Sarah, Lillith silenced herself and began eating her breakfast, at first thinking Sarah had put far too much on her plate. However the more she ate, the more she realized just how famished she was even though she hadn't really done much the previous night.
Sighing Sarah rolled her eyes, blushing as she cornered Amador, but didn't say anything as she sipped at her juice to allow everyone to get use to Lillith.

Onnen

Onnen gave a small smile as Cassie joined them, wrapping an arm around her somewhat and pulling her a bit to him so she could at least be a little less "lonely" just sitting there writing while everyone else ate and discussed matters. Truly he just wanted her close to him, it'd be a long time since he actually TRUSTED someone, and he was still "cuddly" from the night before, that much was obvious. For now he'd keep himself "docile", giving a small little nuzzle into cassie and occasionally glancing over to read whatever she was writing before thanking Sarah for breakfast and starting to chow down.

When he heard his name he simply glanced upwards with a little hand wave before returning to his plate. When he heard Sarah explain what had happened, he wanted to stop her and say Wait a minute, you left out the part where the vampire attacked you and Cassie killed him and then I killed the other one but that would wait for later, he still had to get used to "Human" reasoning and the reasons they lied sometimes, after all it didn't seem like she wanted Lillith to know too much and worry her about just how violent some of sarah's house guests were.

Occasionally he'd glance down over his tattoo'd arms, tracing those silver eyes of his over them slowly, memorizing each detail, the meaning behind each, hell, even remembering when he'd gotten them and where, and then resting on that large red moon that was on his wrist. "Don't mean to be the mood killer...but I think it's about time we discussed what we're going to do about this little "situation" of ours." He glanced around the room, it wasn't like all of them could just stay there in her apartment all the time, 3 hungry vampires living under one roof with 3 humans? Hell that was a soap opera drama just waiting to happen.

"Suns setting so it's about time we got started, yes?"
You got it all wrong, holy man. I absolutely believe in God...and I absolutely hate the Fucker.

Staria

Cassie gasped in faint surprise as she was pulled closer but instantly the surprise was replaced with contentment. She snuggled into him slightly even as she wrote the songs she composed.  She giggled a little at the nuzzle, simply enjoying being close to him. His scent was now permanently tied to very.... happy memories. Perhaps due to her lack of memories of her past, her new memories were so very important and the night before had been particularly special.

Cassie glanced over to Sarah as she began to explain the night before and a frown pulled at her delicate lips. That wasn't the truth.... but if Sarah lied she had to have good reason right? Teacher did say that vampires were supposed to be kept secret to avoid mass panic...so she simply nodded, offering none of her own thoughts. She only glanced to Onnen as he spoke of the setting sun, remembering he's purpose with the fledglings. Hmm... was that all that it was?