News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

Unholy Confessions.

Started by Dies Irae, June 09, 2011, 11:03:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dies Irae

Obvious Title Is Obvious, Thanks again A7X.

So thing to write about, for the last few days, well i've had the flu, started with a sore throat went to aching bones, now i have a chest cough, which hurts like hell when i actually cough, so i avoid that like the plague. More fun things, i went ona  rampage in red dead redemption just shooting people, watched Gurren Lagann, Rozen Maiden and Samurai Champloo over the weekend and then today rewatched Kiddy Grade.

Rozen Maiden and Gurren i enjoyed quite a bit, Samurai Champloo got a bit tedious to keep watching with the overly abundant filler episodes.

For now, I move everything over here, and then sit back and do whatever till this flu goes away.

Dies Irae

Notice to my partners, i might not reply for a few days, muse is going haywire mostly due to personal issues, soon as i'm feeling up to it, i'll get some out, when i do reply ill go by who's been waiting longest. So don't worry to much won't be more than a few days i think.

Dies Irae

Sick of living in this stupid hotel, sacrificing my life for the good of the family, its not what i saw for myself at 19.

Dies Irae

Notice to my partners, sorry for not replying in a timely fashion, my muse is on and off and i'm in the process of finding a new place to rent in town, plus getting a few more shifts together for work i'm just having a lot more to do than usual. Replies will be done when i can, if i need to drop any, i'll let you know.

Dies Irae

Waiting on replies is becoming kind of irritating, but meh, everything with a grain of salt, got back into WoW which is pretty fun, other than that, spent a few weeks watching seasons 1-5 of Inuyasha again, then watched Disgaea which was epicly stupid but funny.

Blergh sleep eludes me because i want to watch anime to much. Oh well if any one needs to contact me, you know how to do so. ^-^

Dies Irae

Rant of the week: WoW: seriously i'm tired of helping people and people expecting things out of me, fucking being up until 5am every night cause you want to talk and i start going to bed early you think i'm going to back to the bitch i dumped. Fucking grow a brain, i don't have to play every fucking day i have other hobbies.

Also to another guild member, fucking grow up, your 60 so what, i don't fucking care, if you want to raid when i'm the assistant raid leader and you fuck up, i'm going to yell at you like i do young people, why? cause it's fucking raiding, i expect you to perform as good as our best members, no  special treatment for you, oh you have a medical condition, fucking should have said something when you signed up.

Oh and to the other officers, fuck up, don't like my leading style, don't ask me to fucking do it, i want to get shit done, not babysit useless retards who don't know what a movement key is.

Driving me insane, can't even play Xbox for a few days without getting shit about not being on enough, is WoW the only thing in the world to you or something. You could always text me if you want to talk.

Dies wants hugs >.<

TakodaVega

Only in our sweetest lullaby do we realize how forsaken we are...
Because we're living in a fairy tale of lies.

Dies Irae

So i've had a moment of clarity or whatever the hell you want to call it, thought is i'm wasting my life where i am right now so, first thing tomorrow i'm telling my parents i want to move out, then i'm going to ask one of my friends in Melbourne (Victoria) if i can rent a room off them and actually find a job.

I'm turning 20 next year, right now i have no job, live my life on the computer and have plans that right now aren't getting accomplished. I love my parents i really do, but if im going to be held down here because they may need me, then i don't want to be. It's time for me to get my life straightened out.

Dies Irae

I'd like to apologize to my rp partners, been having a busy week and haven't had much time to get posts out, hopefully ill have some free time tomorrow to get them all done.

Dies Irae

Rp notice: Ill be doing all my replies tomorrow, aside from sweets which was done tonight , expect more regular posting from me, Life is much more relaxed now.

Dies Irae

Stuff that happened today:

- I finished Modern Warfare 3, Veteran Difficulty (Not that i found it hard, just couldn't be bothered till today).
- A bug flew in my eye.
- Put my Iphone and Wireless Internet in the freezer cause they both overheated today.
-If you didn't gather from the above it was fucking hot today, bold cause  it was really hot.
- Killed a guy in one game of Modern Warfare 3...16 times, yep 16 times same guy, tip for the guy don't put your Tac insert so close to where your camping free kills for me.
- Also watched the first 19 episodes of Fullmetal Alchemist, I love that anime.

Friendly Explanations of things:
- Modern Warfare 3 is the latest Call of Duty first person shooter title.
- A Tac insert is an equipment item that marks where your next spawn will be, so instead of spawning randomly you spawn where you marked.
- Camping is a term used for people who sit in one place and don't move in first person shooters, people who do this are pricks and need to be shot irl in my opinion.

Dies Irae

Update on me:

Moving date is set for the 25th till then weather and a horrid sleeping schedule impacts my internet usage.

Rps will be slow, muse dies during summer and tiredness during the night doesn't make it any easier.

Dies Irae

Update:

Summary:
Moving in went smoothly for the most part, aside from a little issue with the place still being up for sale when we started renting, almost got sold which would have meant we wasted our time, luckily the buyer tried using their retirement/superannuation to buy the place which is nigh illegal here so dodged that bullet.

Upgraded my computer to Windows 7 to, runs faster and all, took some getting used to and some programs are giving me headaches namely AIM which refuses to connect to my internet for some reason.

Grandparents visiting to which has kept me off to be social and stuff though namely it's been getting the last thing sorted and fixing up the place from the last tenants who left minor things we had to fix/replace.

Do enjoy the place though, kinda close to town (40-50 mins walk there and back), net signal is good though haven't gotten a cable connection yet, wireless works enough. Rooms get rented more often than the hotel which is good, should pick up more when we get the cafe up and running. Now for a list version of updates.

Personal:
Moved in to the new house.
Got my stuff sorted out mostly, few things left to find a place for.
Getting headaches a little regularly, possibly the fact my body isn't used to non fried food.
Walking more, about a mile a day.
Job search is non existent, going to work at the cafe here for awhile.
Muse is...shall we say in critical condition in the ICU ward of the brain, headaches don't help.

Family:
Grandparents visiting for a few weeks.
Mother is a lot less stressed.
Father is still on the phone most of the day.

Gaming:
Bought Mass Effect 1, Finished it relatively quickly.
Bought Mass Effect 2, Quicker than 1.
Bought Mass Effect 3, In progress.
Got Xbox Live Working recently.
Play Mass Effect 3 MP a lot.

Technological:
Upgraded from Windows XP to Windows 7
Programs need to be reinstalled, doing that as i use them.
Some don't want to worked Eg: AIM
Runs a lot faster now with most unnecessary programs being removed during upgrade.

Miss talking with Altair, need to remedy this, Wish AIM would decide to work properly.

Dies Irae

Recent Absence:

Been awhile since I've been on, or posted, not that i don't lurk occasionally but I'd like to give reason for the disappearance in any case.

For the past few weeks I've been getting reacquainted with my old Xbox360, much of my time has been spent lounging on the bed playing various games when I'm not working in the kitchen.

Such Games Include:
-Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
-Call of Duty: Black Ops
-Call of Duty: Modern Warfare
-Mass Effect 1
-Mass Effect 2
-Mass Effect 3
-Star Ocean: The Last Hope

Most have been of the multi-player variety , namely CoD and ME3.

While playing my games online i can't browse the internet as my net requires nothing to be using it aside from the Xbox when i do play for optimal performance and my own preference for kicking back and just playing when i do.

Aside from this i have been under going the gruelling task of completing Star Ocean: TLH as mentioned above 100%. This is no small investment either, a maximum of 600-700 hours is required to complete ever task in the game and it's been a goal of mine for some time.

For a brief run down, tasks include.

- Open 100% of Chests.
- Complete 100% of Quests.
- Acquire 100% of Battle Trophies (100 for each character, 9 characters in total meaning 900 trophies)
- Create 100% of items in Item Creation.
- Finish Star Ocean: TLH on All Difficulties.

May not look like much but trophies can be simple 'Defeat an enemy with only spells' to 'Defeat the Ethereal Queen in 10 minutes' (Ethereal Queen being the final hidden and hardest boss)

The undertaking has been something I've wanted to do since i got the game several years ago. It's also nice to spend a little less time at the computer.

So if your wondering where I've been, there is your answer. I'll be on less frequently since i enjoy playing my games, contact would be best sought through messages here.

Dies Irae

The Myriad of busy days and stupid sleeping schedules have seemingly come to an end now that things are more stable.

First of all, Apologies to everyone for being so absent, especially Tako and Altair.

Now as to the explanation of things that have been happening.

Work:
Contrary to popular belief, Dies does work, often at times that make for a sleepy Dies when he normally is on, such is the life of having more friends in opposite timezones (Not that i mind). So after working in a kitchen for 4 hours, i'm far to tired to even think of the computer and normally curl up in bed until the following afternoon. With the erratic shifts i get on an as needed basis, my sleeping is royally messed up.

Games:
Recently i got Arma 2, If you know of the game then you know i got it for the Day Z mod, this mod is the most addictive thing i have ever had the pleasure to play, i did happen to join a clan for it so i could play with people from Australia and they kept me pretty occupied most of the time, normally easily into the early hours and subsequently i crashed from exhaustion most of the time.

Future Planning:
This is the biggest cause, with the recent move to this new place and a lot of other things going on, me and my mother have decided to save up to move again, not a small to a new house move either.

Dies is planning to move to London.

This is a big thing as i have never travelled out of country, much less considering to stay permanently, currently we are planning to buy the tickets once we can afford them and then save whatever we can from there (After we know whether my Father will be joining us or not). This has been occupying my time a lot with finding travel dates, prices and generally just preparing myself for the eventual change of location. Whether it happens or not, we have to wait and see.

But i will be on more often, once i figure out a balance between all my commitments.

-Dies.

Dies Irae

Absences and Changes:
Given my last post to this journal was in August, I feel i need to clear up some confusion on where i have been these past few months, needless to say it's one of my longer absences since i was with my ex girlfriend.

First of all, i've moved from my old place to a new one, it's fairly small, 3 bedroom and 1 bath, not really a house either, more like a mobile flat or something, it's fine for now, would like something bigger but can't be picky right now.

Financially things are pretty bad, since i don't have a license and jobs in town are few and far between (Along with the small town bias to friends of the owner hiring), i can't exactly go looking for work and that leaves a pretty big gap in the family finances.

Right now, my mother is the only one with a full time job (permanent part time but she works an average 7 horus a fortnight), My father was doing seasonal work for this years crop harvest season, which is nearly over meaning his work is starting to dry up. I suspect soon he'll be unemplyed like me once the harvest season has ended.

So basically the situation is a little horrible right now, family of three living on one pay check, hopefully we do manage to move into the town my mother works at, that'd giv me a few opportunities to find work or at least be able to meet the criteria for welfare if needs be.

Outside of that, i've been trying to keep myself occupied with gaming, giving myself something less stressful to focus on since i haven't had the energy to post to my rps, i won't bother right now to make a list of what ive been playing, Path of Exile is the main time sink right now.

I'll be making an effort to keep my presence up (After upgrading to win 7, all my bookmarks got deleted, i've forgotten to rebookmark FL which has caused me to forget to come on), if there are any questions from anyone who cares, i'm happy to answer is needs be.

- Dies