News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

Hockey thread

Started by Ten, October 01, 2011, 09:56:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ten

It's fuckin October, bitches! You know what that means? Skates are hittin' the ice and fists are hittin jaws!

Which teams do you root for?
Who is your favorite player?

My teams: the new Winnipeg Jets, Montreal Canadiens, Binghamton Senators(AHL), and the fuckin Boston Bruins.

FINALLY Winnipeg got their team back and I've been following their news all fuckin summer waiting for these guys to get a nickname, get a logo and a uniform and get their asses on the ice. As soon as I get the money together, I'm buying an Away jersey with Evander Kane's name and number on it! The first game of the season is on the 9th, against the Habs(my default is to root for the Jets and Canadian teams if my fav teams go up against each other). So psyched, man!

Boston won the Cup this last season, and I really like some of their players, so I've been paying attention to them a lot more. Favorite players? Team Captain Zdeno Chara and goalie Tim Thomas of the Bruins.

Fuck yeah! Who else? Anyone?

TakodaVega

Personally I"m a *lowkey* hockey fan xD  But I support my local team, the Carolina Hurricanes since their home base is not like 5 miles from me =P But I plan on going to a game this year ^_^
Only in our sweetest lullaby do we realize how forsaken we are...
Because we're living in a fairy tale of lies.

Ten

Dude! Lucky! Take me with you!

Ten

Fuck! Jets lost their first game of the season, against the Montreal Canadiens - 5-1 - but damn they look beautiful on ice! If they had to lose to anybody though, I'm glad it was Quebec. <3

TakodaVega

QUEBECKISTAN IS EVIL.

o3o. Don't mind me. But it's the Bruins vs Hurricanes on Wednesday. =P

AND OMG HURRICANES HAVE HAD A BAD SEASON ALREADY! T.T

Ten

Against the Bruins you say? Then we'll be against each other! Go, Bruins, Go! XD

TakodaVega

Hah Bruins will probably stomp on Hurricanes =P they're away too. The Hurricanes that is.

Ten

a Home battle! Youre going down missy! raaaawr!

Ten

Fuck! Bruins lost tonight! 2-3 against the Carolina Hurricanes. Fucking hell, Boston! Where did the Stanley Cup winners go??? Lost three games this season already!

TakodaVega

Bwahahaha :3 We won the stanley cup once... like...ages ago xD;

Ten

Bruins won it just this last year. Next game! Next game they'll do good!

Tonight: Montreal goes up against Calgary and Winnipeg goes up against Chicago. I feel the strong urge to get drunk later tonight.  ;D Whooooooooooooooooo! \o/

Ten

Habs lost to the Flames tonight 4-1.

And Jets lost to the Blackhawks 4-3. I was really holding out for them to the last minute because they snapped up that third point in the second period. But no, FAIL!

Oh and Ottawa got their asses kicked 7-1 against Colorado.

TakodaVega

Your boys are doing bad this week darling D:

Ten

I know! I'm willing to excuse the Jets because they're somewhat new and have a bunch of new people on the roster, and the Bruins a little bit because they just won the Cup and are probably still high from that. But Montreal needs to get it's act together!

Ten

Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhh! VERY upset right now! Tonight was supposed to be special! Phoenix and Winnipeg went up against each other. Do you know what that means? 15 years ago the Jets were sold to Phoenix and became the Coyotes! Tonight, it was the old Jets against the new Jets and it was supposed to be epic! You know what is actually was????? Crappy! Phoenix won 4-1. My team is totally failing in their first year and it makes me very sad-faced. A LOT.

Montreal was FIGHTIN' tonight! They were behind at first but caught up fast. At the last minute in the 3rd period, they got a tie with Colorado and then they had to go into overtime and then a shoot-out! Colorado won, but still, that was awesome! Go, Habs, go! <3

Bruins did the exact same thing and they won! OMG! They fucking won! 3-2 in a shootout! Go, Bruins, go!

Altair

Detroit Red Wings Allllllll the way

Ten

Yeah! Another hockey fan!

Altair

Hockey, Baseball, Football
My three sports.
(:

Ten

Jets beat the Pens last night, 2-1, but tonight my other teams failed me again, Montreal losing to Buffalo 3-1, and Boston losing to Carolina 4-1. Fucking hell! Step it up, guys!

TakodaVega

Again? XD I guess Carolina wanted to stomp Boston xD