News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

Whatchu say about a MOVIE NIGHT?!

Started by DoctorRed, October 01, 2011, 02:58:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DoctorRed

Hey Everyone,

I've been chatting around with everyone I could on the chat to see if enough of you were interested in doing a movie night! So since enough people seem interested, I thought I'd throw up a thread so we could all write down our best days and times to see when everyone could actually view it.

If it's not too much trouble, leave a post here with your Time Zone, your days and hours that you're normally on and we'll try to get the best showing possible. It's not to say there'd only be one. Since it'll be easy to either stream it through the Forsaken server or set up a download link, we could all have multiple viewings, since it seems we all live in different areas and the like. After reading this far, since you're interested, just post here with your information, and I'll make a spreadsheet or something that we can all view. Later on, when we have everyone situated, we can have weekly votes on movies and suggestions, to keep everyone happy.

Thanks~!

Remember-

Timezone.
Days.
Hours.

DarkDragonRebellion

I don't know about you about everyone else....but I know there is Netflix on the X-box that allows to view with the party and it streams out at once. Thaaaaat's a thought. But I'm just throwing that out there.

Anywho, I'm down for all hours of the day. If it gets rolling, let's do it.

TakodaVega

I haz netflix myself but we have a lot of folks whooooo stream simply because they are A.) Like me and have no gaming system [yet] or B.) are poor. =P So I can certainly host it on Forsaken's server if need be.

As for everything elllse~

EST [GMT-5 during Daylight savings.]
Uhhh Everyday?
O3o Pends on work
Only in our sweetest lullaby do we realize how forsaken we are...
Because we're living in a fairy tale of lies.

DRAMA

Dies Irae

AWST - GMT +8
Everyday.
Depends on if i'm awake.