News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

One with the Trees (Drama x DoctorRed)

Started by DRAMA, September 30, 2011, 10:38:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRAMA

The fey had some reservations with laying down with such a mortal, but her unyielding mythical vitae pressured her senseless. His warm palms flowed across her excited skin like summer warmed river currents. The contrast between his heat and the evening air delighted her senses.

"Forgive my eagerness. Long has it been since I've offered myself to someone..." she said a touch embarrassed. It was a gentle reminder of what had been taken from her no so far in the past and her trust in him. A bit flustered at herself, she pulled her face from his and began to undo what witchcraft that held his pants on.

Wrestling for just moments, Weebee ran her hands across Richard's hips while under the waistline of his pants. Grabbing dainty handfuls of his rump, she pulled herself closer to him in an embrace. Pushing her face next to his chest, she inhaled the musky scent the human had enchanted her with. A petite moan gasped from her throat as the intoxicating smell made her knees weak.

"Richard, bare yourself to me. I must bathe in your scent, human. It's like a vicious spell entangling my mind and my lust-dripping nethers." she partially whinnied. Weebee was much too excited and was barely holding herself back.

DoctorRed

Richard groaned as he felt his trousers slip to his knees and kicked off his boots and his clothing, moving to stand on the earthy surface and putting his palms back upon her, working his palms over her as he shuddered against the cold air and back to her body. He laughed warmly against her hair and drew his palm slowly over her quivering sex, his fingertips working over her slowly, just barely prying at her delicate flesh.

"There is nothing to forgive, Weebee," he murmured, his words lost against her hair and scalp as he breathed her in and nuzzled her. He felt his body arch against her as he worked her palm over his hip and waist, his mouth brushing more of her hair between his lips and he arched  a bit, his voice low, almost aggressive as he spoke.

"Ah, Weebee. It may have been a long time for you, but it feels like ages for me," he growled against her head,drawing her face up to his, kissing her mouth once before shedding the last of his clothes and armaments, letting her have his way,a  delighted smile on his lips as she whinnied for him and he worked a forefinger over her slickening sex, his arms wrapping around her as he worked his palms over her, his member thickened and pressed against her while he busied his palms on her body.

DRAMA

His slight assertive tone was exhilarating to her ears. Weebee smiled gently as she took Richard's manhood into her small hands. The manly perfume she had become incensed with crawled from her hands to her nose in a delicious manner. She just couldn't get enough of the musky odor.

With him in her hands, she rubbed the flesh against her breasts, kissing his length here and there. The warm soft flesh greeted her lips with a pleasant saltiness each time she laid a kiss on his member. Stroking him between her breasts and licking the end was quite enjoyable to her.

However, as his hands wandered and explored her body, she was becoming less patient. Fey weren't known for patience, but she tried to exercise some as she was unsure what humans considered a good time. She hadn't laid with one before, but knew they were much akin to elves and other bipedal folk.

Spreading her front legs a little bit apart, she lowered herself a little to accommodate taking him into her mouth a little. She gently rubbed her hands along his dangling eggs as she nuzzled the underside of his length. Leaving one hand on his testes, she brought her other hand up to steady his rod into her mouth.

The task wasn't impossible, but her small features provided a unique problem. Richard was larger than most men she had played with in the past and thus his growing girth became a concern for her wishes to orally please her partner.

"I'm afraid if your excitement proves to be much larger, I shan't be able to go on..." she said with a playful tone to her voice. She smiled an took what she could into her mouth and gently pulled him from her lips while sucking a little bit of her own spit from it.

DoctorRed

Richard sighed and groaned aloud as she stroked and teased him, his body arching and writhing under her touch as he worked his fingers long her swollen nipples and teasingly worked a fingertip along her sex. He growled low in his throat, his palms sliding along her light fur, burying themselves in it and feeling himself grow more aroused as she played with him. He sighed and felt his lips part in a warm laugh, his mouth brushing over the top of her head.

A warm noise indicated his great pleasure in watching her play with him, his palm finding her sex and parting it slowly, rubbing the edges of her sex with his fingertips, dragging them along methodically, a if intent on investigating every fold and feature of her sex for a long while.

"Weebee, if your intent was to not excite me, you never should have become so delectable a woman," he growled, plunging a finger into her sex, finally growing impatient with just teasing her and adding a second for good measure, his fingers rubbing her coarsely as he stood up straight, leaning forward to caress her exposed sex.

"Tell me, what is it that excites my little amalgam? Are there more tender spots that I should seek out?" he asked, his free hand rolling and working along her her sensitive and budding nipples, his thumb rubbing them directly for a slow moment, his eyes falling to hers, still working over her tight sex.

"Tell me everything, I want to make sure you never forget this human, and his insufferable attitude."

DRAMA

The fey crooned against his delicate touch. With his fingers entertaining her slit, Weebee leaned into him, hugging his midsection. Kissing his bare flesh, she let lips linger above his skin.

"Oh Richard, nothing special about pleasing me. I'm a fey! If all you did was caress my skin, I would have a night of the purest ecstasy!" she groaned into his belly. A fluttered whinnie escaped her goat-like nose. Giving him a final squeeze, she ended their embrace to bare herself before him.

"Come now, mount me stallion. I'm nearly mad with desire!" the fey nearly shouted at the human while bucking her rear hooves a little. Wrapping her arms across herself in a delicate hug, her small breasts rested upon her arms as she nibbled her lower lip.

DoctorRed

Richard roared with laughter at that, leaning down and leaving her slit, his fingers delicately turning her mouth up to his so he could roughly kiss her, his full, thick tongue rolling over hers a bit before drawing back, brushing her lips with his as he spoke. "My Amaglam, had I known, I would have had my palms on you the night before, were you so inclined to have my flesh so close," he assured her, his palms stroking down, his wide, firm hands cupping her slim breasts and rolling over her before letting her turn and bare herself for him.

Reaching down, Richard palmed her sex slowly, pushing his thick head against her enticing and soft sex, working it against her, before parting her with his fingertips, and stepping up to push some of his rod into her body, his palm falling on her rear and stroking along it in a wide, firm hand. He worked just a bit of him against her, his body leaning down to push himself into her, shifting and working his hips slowly, worried about her small size, he carefully arched and rocked, giving her just a bit of him at first.

"Weebee," he sighed, relieved at the feel of her folds on him, her tiny vessel being pushed apart by him slowly. "Ah, you're so small, It's so... ahh," He murmured appreciatively.

DRAMA

Weebee gasped a touch before holding her breath when Richard entered her body. His hot flesh slowly pushed deeper into her equine privates. The human was much larger than she had anticipated, but it didn't go under appreciated. The fey let out an audible quivering breath as he further maneuvered into her. Spreading her rear legs a little, she pushed back into him, forcing his magnificent member full hilt.

"Hold me here and breed me, mortal." she said as she placed one of his hands on her rear flank and groped for the other behind her. Once his hand met hers, she placed it up on her shoulder to give her a level of intimacy with him. Laying her face on his rough hand, she gripped his digits awaiting his pleasurable plowing.

DoctorRed

Richard groaned as she forced her sex over his sex, her tight sex sliding down his shaft as he arched, not backing down as she pushed against him, feeling his palm tighten on her hip, gripping her, he tilted his head back and let along low growl loose from his throat. She was incredible, the sex of her. Was this the feel of a fey channel? It was no wonder humans served them some times. He growled roughly in his throat, holding her shoulder and rubbing his palm over her small and slender face with his rough palm.  He groaned loud, shifting and starting to slam his hips against hers, cramming his sex into her tiny sex, hips palm on her flank gripping her fiercely as he started to fuck her more and more roughly, relishing the feel of her grip on him, his voice moaning low and groaning against her movements.

"Hah, Weebee, I want to do this forever, are you sure we can't just have this all night? I'm not sure I'll be sane if I stop having you." he growled low.