News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

~ Love Amidst a Lie… {Uriel x Doctor Red} <3

Started by Uriel Seraphim, September 07, 2011, 09:36:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uriel Seraphim

She shivered as his lips passed over her neck, a sensation between fear and anticipation rolling through her like an undercurrent. Her fingernails dug at his scalp without her consent. She tugged at his hair; pulling his head back far enough to stare into his eyes. His fingers exploring her made Jessamine moan, her voice full of lusting intentions.

As he began to rub against her, passing but never entering her most intimate of openings she Jessamine felt certain she would be driven over the edge once again. Jess smiled and followed his motions, grinding harder against the heat of his passions. 'Two can play at this game,' she thought to herself.

His questioning, his show of dominance and self control excited her further than any mere touching ever could. "Bad enough to know if you keep doing that I'll go mad," she murmured, biting her bottom lip to keep from crying out. She leaned forward, her forehead pressing against his own, "Fuck me, Richard... Fuck me."

DoctorRed

Richard growled warmly at her digging fingers, though not in a way that made him less pleased as he felt her grinding back, he redoubled his efforts, sometimes slowing to just a crawl, dragging his sex along hers before he let her match his rhythm, grinding along her warmly, his lips brushing hers as she sat up, her forehead to his. He nipped at her playfully and grinned slowly, before letting his tongue grace along her lower lip, as he took her palms and pinned them down by the wrist in one hand, his other hand gripping her hips, drawing himself back. He worked until his sex pressed against her opening and he pinned her body under his, kissing her mouth hard, breathing heavily against her between kisses as he grinned softly, lips brushing hers with every syllable.

"Mad? Oh, my poor thing. Maybe if you beg, I'll make you mad right now, Jesssssamiiiiine,
"He crooned, kissing her again as he stuffed himself within her, his body arching to push him into her inch by inch, letting her wrists go as he took her head in his palm and kissed her once again, before turning her head aside and laying kisses against her jaw and neck, brushing her ear and breathing in the glorious scent of her hair as he worked his hips roughly against hers, working hard to push against the tight confines of her sex, his breath deepening a bit.

Uriel Seraphim

Richard left her breathless at his first thrust, her hands pinned above her head. She was powerless, submissive to his dominance. His mouth was on hers then, hot and needy, laced with pleasure and a frozen fire.

She felt his presence, their ecstasy, like a light rain tickling across her skin, ignited in fire as she writhed beneath him. Her body began to tremor and tightened, as if it too could not decide between whether it wanted him deeper or faster or both. Her back bowed as he thrust into her, head lolled back and mouth wide open. The sensational pleasure of it made her freeze, stealing the scream of pleasure threatening to burst forth from her lips.

"Oh God!" she cried out, eyes closed as if fighting to draw out her pleasure. His lips at her neck made her cry out again, scream as if no other sound could express her bodily delight.

'You like that, don't you pig!'

Her eyes opened wide, stared both at and past Richard to things distant and darker. It was no longer Richard above her, no longer the small house he had bought that surrounded her. She was back in that dismal basement, her hands bound in coarse rope as the monster pumped in and out of her, staring at her as if every involuntary action of pained pleasure was mesmerizing. She was covered in something sticky, something thick and red and painful. She shook her head, both in the memory and in reality; bucking as if to force him off of her. She screamed, but no longer was it a scream of pleasure, rather a scream born of terror and adrenaline.

Above her, the monster opened its mouth to reveal teeth more befitting of a wild animal than any human man.  She shook more violently, sliding from the couch and out from underneath Richard. She backed away from him, grabbing her kimono and screaming a final time as the monster lodged its fangs deep and hard inside of her.

DoctorRed

Richard was just getting into the swing of it, slamming his hips into hers a roughly as he frowned at her actions, at first not making the connection, and in a very man-like way mistkaing her terror for joy until she slid off of him and away, to the floor. He frowned down at her, his head tilted as he watched her, the cold grip of realization washing over his heart as he saw the fear in her eyes, heard her screams ringing in his ears.

"Jessa...mine? Oh. Oh."
He moved closer to her, trying to be as unthreatening as he could as he approached, but fast enough to prevent her from running as he scooped her up, unafraid to be torn or slapped at or even bitten by her paniced state. He held her agianst him and stroked her hair, gripping her to him as he spoke.

"Jessamine, snap out of it," he murmured, mouth close to her ear as he pinned her to him. covering her body with the kimono and trying to talk her down, holding her body against his. He'd hate to have to hypnotize her or something, but it was leaning more towards that outcome, as she struggled, freaking out more and more. He knew what she was seeing, it was exactly what he'd found. His brother, mauling her and laughing. He saw him too, just for a moment, the laugh in his eyes as he looked up to Richard, his body still humping her almost-dead body as he spoke to Richard as if he was cutting up onions. Maybe that was what he was doing. Just cutting up vegetables and making a stew filled with despair, but seasoned with blood.

"Jessamine, I told you you'd be safe, and I 'll protect you. You're safe with me, and he's gone, I promise you. No one can touch you while you're with me," he pleaded, his eyes closed a moment before reopening. He'd try to get her face to face and glamor her into calmness and figure it out then, as he tried to turn her face to look upon him without harming her, his firm hands holding her head in their palms.

Uriel Seraphim

She did not see Richard come towards her, did not register his movements. Jessamine could only see, only feel the Monster as he sucked her dry, took everything he could and left her motionless. Her screams, her thrashing in Richards's arms slowed as she relived the event. It was as if she were to die for a second time, as if she were to collapse into a deep endless sleep. Her energy drained the way it had that night, her body slowly accepting that there was no more reason to do anything other than submit to its fate.  But as her frantic motions slowed, the tears began to swell. Her fingers curled as if reaching for the shirt she had felt that night, as if wanting to cling to something safe and real and human.

"No one can touch you while you're with me." she heard his words then, looked upon him with recognition, curiosity and fear. It took her a moment to slow her breathing, to speak beyond her trembling form. She did not fight his hands on her face, did not try to push him away or bite and tear his face the way she would have her attacker. No, she merely stared, bewilderment and recovered memories playing behind closed doors.

"He... you..." she squinted at him, as if trying to put her thoughts into words, to fight past the haze of memories and look upon his face with comprehension. "He was the monster..." she breathed out at last; scanning his face for an answer, for some unvoiced truth. "He killed me."

DoctorRed

Richard held her against him as she panicked and slowed down to just a tremble, then simply termors of fear passing through. He ha drawn his body to the couch and sat with her curled in his arms as she finally calmed to a just the tremors and made his eyes bore into hers as they sat, palms stroking her hair and jaw, petting her gently as he tried to sooth her. When he found her palms grasping, he pushed his discarded shirt into her grasping fingers, sitting with her there as he watched her, trying to keep eye contact, though he felt his breathing pause and his heart  would have skilled. "He. You." The words stung and ached. They touched him the way they might have an open wound.

"I'm sorry," he told her, leaning back and sighing gently, letting his eyes close for a moment before moving them to hers as they sat. "He was the monster. He did this to you, and I... I killed him when I found you two, but you were... your body was mangled at the time, and he did kill you, at least for a bit. Jessamine, I..." he murmured, trying to find the words. He just didn't have them. Maybe there was a word he wanted to say that he just didn't know,but he wasn't aware of it. Maybe one day he'd scour a dictionary or two for it, but now... now he stared at her, his mouth closed tight as he watched her. "I... I'm so sorry, Jessamine," was all he could muster, his eyes filling with tears suddenly as he watched her. "I was late. I was too late."

Uriel Seraphim

To her credit, she tried to make sense of his words, tried to take them on board and make sense of what he was saying. But she didn't want sorry, she didn't want pity. What Jessamine wanted, what she always wanted, was to make sense of everything she could: to analyze it until there were no questions left to be answered.

"But... how?" the desperation in her voice was painful, "Why am I..." she looked down at her hands then, clenching and unclenching them as she tried to see beyond her tears. "Why am I alive?"

She looked up then to see the blood swelling in his eyes. She reached out with a shaking hand to cup his face, her thumb running beneath his right eye to touch the red water that lay there. When she pulled away and touched the liquid to her lips... her eyes went wide again. It was a moment of silence for her as she began to put the pieces together. Sometimes, the things that are most obvious are the things which evade us so easily.

"Your..." she stopped, subconsciously refusing to use the word monster when speaking of Richard, "You're not human... are you?"

DoctorRed

He sighed as he watched her, grasping for straws as he tried to think of what could possibly console her as he sat with her in his lap, his body cold with fear at having to finally admit what he'd been avoiding since she bustled through his door a bit ago. He ground his teeth a bit, before opening his mouth as she wiped the tears away, a gasp catching in his throat. He bit down on his lip a bit before looking her int he eye again as he watched her taste it and confirm her suspicions.

"I." he said, breathing carefully as he watched her, his eyes still shining as streaks of red crept down his cheeks, sighing lightly. "I'm a monster, and that's why you're alive. I'm just like him, in a way. It was what killed you and what brought you back," he told her. He drew her palm to his mouth and opened his maw, letting his fang protrude and pressing her finger to it to show her.

"Jessamine.... I'm... A vampire. I drink human blood to survive. A monster in the darkness. A terror to behold." he explained, his voice soft and quiet, evidence that he loathed to admit it.

Uriel Seraphim

"No." she said at last. 'No?' she thought to herself, contradicting her own statement as it were.  "You're not like him." She decided at last. "You're not... you didn't..." she looked up at him then, determination piercing her gaze. "You didn't kill me. You didn't tie me up and rape me. You didn't feed on me... you didn't... didn't..." she thought hard then, tried to fit her thoughts into truthful words. "You didn't make me loath you."

She let his next words sink in, let his omission strike at her heart. She had known, she had known the moment he flashed her the monsters picture what he was... But even now, Jessamine's mind did not want to admit it. She shook her head and removed herself from his lap, taking the bottle of wine in her hands. "Vampires don't exist." She said flatly before gulping down what she could of the wine before necessity made breathing an issue. She set it back down on the table, tied her Kimono around herself tightly and moved towards the door. "They just don't..."

She had every intention then of grasping the door handle, heading out Richards's front door and never looking back again, but as her hand reached out towards the shiny brass object, something inside of her snapped. 'Don't' she thought, 'don't leave'. It took Jessamine a moment to realize it was not her mind talking anymore... But in moments like this, Jessamine understood it was never wise to listen to the wants of the heart. Logic insured safety; rationality insured the impossible was discounted. She slumped then, her hand around the brass knob as her head and left hand pressed against the door.

Walking through that front door represented more than her leaving Richards house. If she opened the door she left everything behind, the memories, they myth... Richard... If she left now she closed the door on any part of her past that dare rear its ugly head. There would be no good-bye, no heartbroken final farewells... only emptiness.

"Why can't I just leave you..." she whispered.

It wasn't until something hit her hand that Jessamine even realized she was crying.

DoctorRed

The Vampire listened to her and moved to pull her back but thought better of it when she moved away, his body stopping as he watched her, sighing gently. He'd botched it, he was sure, and now she was going to run off. He'd be assigned elsewhere if she ran off and he was going to have to forget her again. He bit his lip a bit at the thought as she tucked her body back into the robing and watched her move to the door.

"I'm not more like him than you are any other human, Jessamine," he assured her. "I didn't do those things, but I didn't save you in time to keep it from happening either. If I had known, I might have... I could have..."
he let the words hang as he watched her pulling at the door handle and his heart dropped, but slowed a bit as she kept the door shut, watching her weep a bit before he stood behind her. In her turmoil, he'd tucked himself away into pants and stood behind her, putting his arms around her, as if his presence alone could shove away the shadows that pressed in on her mind.

"Jessamine, I know you're hurting, and I know you're afraid. If you stay, I'll keep you safe as long as you like. You're not my prisoner here, and I'll never hurt you. But if you go now, I'll never be here again. If you run from me and flee, I'll have to go far away, and we'll never meet again. If you want to stay with me, do it. But if you don't want to see this face again, I'll.... I'll understand, Jessamine,"
he murmured to her, his forehead resting against the back of hers. He braced himself for the denial he expected, the running he'd see, like her running off into the rising sun as he burned in the doorway, watching her go, far beyond his reach. He braced himself for her to push away and cut him apart with words.

"I can't ask you to stay with me, but if you want that, you can stay."

Uriel Seraphim

She felt as if something inside of her was breaking, as if her heart was shattering as he spoke his sweet sentimental words. "I don't want to leave..." she admitted, her voice weak and broken. She had denied herself this, avoided any form of connection, human or otherwise. She did not wish to let any creature come close to her, did not want to fall and have herself broken. She was already so torn...

"I don't want to leave you." She clarified, "and I don't want you to go away..." She could not find the courage to face him, could not speak such words to his face just yet. She turned however, put her arms around him gently and hid her face in his chest. "I don't want you to leave me again..." she was embarrassed, her cheeks flaming red as the tears burnt her skin. She tightened her grip on him, needing to force herself to accept this was real, accept it was right before her. "But this is so much so fast Richard... I don't know what I'm thinking, I don't know what I should be thinking..." she kissed his body then, her face come just below his pecks. "I don't know what I'm thinking, but I know I don't want you to leave me Richard. Stay... I want you to stay because you want to stay, not because I want you to..."

DoctorRed

Richard sighed gently, watching her as he held onto her, letting her turn and kiss upon his body. He held her close to him, and laid his head atop hers gently, sighing warmly. "I know it's fast, Jess, but it's hard... this is hard. Not running from this is the hardest thing right now, and I'm sorry. I wish I could give you something to make it all go away, but I can't." he spoke into her hair, his voice only slightly muffled. He'd wiped away the tears and held her closet o him.

"I don't want to stay because I think you want me to. I want to stay and be here with you. I want to be beside you, at least for a little bit. I don't want to go away and resign myself to never seeing you again, to never hearing your voice again. Even if I only have you this night and you have to go after, it would be... it wouldn't be enough for me, but if it is for you, then I won't keep you here."
he promised to her hair, reaching down and turning her face to his so he could look her in the eyes. "I'll keep you safe as long as you want me to, and you'll never have to be afraid again, if you don't want to." he promised, his voice warmer now, as he swore to her. He kept his eyes on hers, but he'd given up on the glamor, He didn't want to use it on her to make her do his bidding, even if he could, which he wasn't sure about.

Uriel Seraphim

His promises warmed her, made her feel more and more conflicted between wants and that which she had known for years. Jessamine had promised herself to never again count on people. He had promised to keep her safe once had he not? Where had he been for so long? Why now? Of all the days, all the weeks and months and years he could have chosen from, why did he have to show up now?

"I want to believe you Richard..." she whispered, "I really, really want to believe you..."

Then, as he spoke of a single night her heart shifted, hearing what it wished rather than what he had meant. One night, he could sate his desires in one night and be done with her; one night of indulgence, one night of safety and care, of lust and... and of love. One night would be okay wouldn't it? How could it hurt to keep close the one thing that could destroy her for only one night? Was it even really an indulgence if she stayed with him for a single evening because he wished it? But there was still that pain, that knowledge that Jessamine would never be satisfied by merely a single night. If she gave in, she gave in completely.  If she looked up now, kiss those gentle lips he would own her heart whether she liked it or not... there was no denying the idea's temptation.

"I'll... I'll stay," she whispered, her voice almost inaudible to her human ears. She looked up, allowed herself to stare into those impossibly clear emerald eyes. "Promise me you won't leave me again and I'll stay Richard." She reached up and cupped his cheek in her hand, "I don't think I could take it if you ever left again..." a single tear trickled down her cheek then, liquid fire against icy skin. "I'll stay, I'll stay for as long as you'll have me... just promise me if I give in to you when I wake up in the morning you'll still be here, in this house. That you won't just get tired of me in a few weeks time and throw me away, that you won't come to hate me in time..."

DoctorRed

Believe me then," he told her, his eyes locked onto hers as they stood in the doorway. He'd lost track of time but it didn't matter. In this house, so long as she didn't break a window or open a door too quickly, no harm would cross the threshold. He nodded as she spoke and whispered the words against her lips, loud enough for her to hear them,though he knew that if she asked it of him, he'd scream them from the rooftops, for all to hear as he spoke.

"I'll be beside you so long as it is my side you want next to you. I'll stay with you forever, and make up the time I was gone. I'll show you everything you want, and take you wherever you want to be, if you let me be there with you to see it too, Jessamine."
he reached with his thumb to brush away the tear slowly and grinned. "Well, in the morning, I'll probably be pretty much stuck here,  unless it's really cloudy," he joked softly, his lips brushing hers to apologize for his awful joke before shaking his head.

"I can do better than that. I waited all this time to come to you and see you again, I'll never tire or forget you, Jessamine. So long as you wish for me, I'll always be right here, next to you and I will never hate you... But only so long as you don't hate me, or can at least one day forgive me for what happened to you. " he brushed her lips again and sank to his knees, taking her hands in his and looking up at her. "Jessamine, can you... can you forgive me for keeping it from you?" he asked, his eyes glancing away once and then back to hers as he knelt, his thumbs moving across her knuckles.

Uriel Seraphim

His words made her feel things she had convinced herself she could not feel. She had isolated herself, kept away from all that was real and worthwhile for so long that it had become instinct. She smiled while he spoke, the words appeasing whatever it was in her too afraid to fall for him. His speech made her feel lighter, as if the wondering had weighed her down.  Still, she did not speak, merely listened and let the words fill her with confidence... and hope.

"Forever is a very long time Richard. Immortal or not we can barely be certain of tomorrow let alone what forever might hold." She said, returning to her previous joking tone.

Her smile turned into a somewhat hysterical laughter as he spoke of forgiveness and she stared down at him on bended knee. "There's nothing to forgive." It was then that she fell before him with her arms tight around his neck, then that she kissed him and let herself fall into that which she desired above all else: to be loved and to love without exception.

DoctorRed

He laughed aloud as he kissed her, his mouth taking hers once, then twice before he grinned down at her, his arms drapes against her. " I think if anyone knows a thing or two about forever, it ought to be me, Jessaminem not you. Why don't you leave the chastising to me?" He quipped, tugging her uo into his arms and rising to her feet with her held aloft.

Her forgiveness buoyed his heart and elated the soul that had felt tarnished for a while, his face buried in her hair as they stood, nuzzling her a moment before drawinf back to look upon her. " Jessamine, Are you positive you don't hate me?" He askes, his eyes stern as they leered down at her, still standing close to the door.

((Forgive the spelling and formatting, I'm at work, on mah phone. I'll fix it later, but I think it's okay for now.))

Uriel Seraphim

She laughed when he picked her up, and excited rather girly noise she was by no means impressed by. "I've never been good at letting a man chastise me Richard, I doubt you'll change my mind on the matter." She whispered as he nuzzled her hair. "Though, if this is to be our forever, I think I can let you win... some of the time." She murmured with a grin.

Her smile was still there as he held her aloft. Her hand traced the side of his face, exploring him as she chose which words she wished to use in order to describe how she felt.  "I had reason to be angry at the beginning of the night, reason to feel lust full, and reason... reason to be afraid a moment ago." She lay her hand flat against his cheek then and kissed his lips tenderly. "But I don't think I could ever find a good enough reason to hate you Richard."

DoctorRed

He laughed at that and shook his head, nuzzling her a bit more before drawing his face back to peer down at her, moving carefully to settle against the chair in the room, drawing her body closer to his and cradling her there against him, rocking gently. "Mm, Jessamine, you're forgetting... " he gave her ass a playful swat and winked at her. "I don't have to do it with my tongue all the time." he shot back as he leaned back, watching her. "Maybe sometimes I'll let you believe you won, too." Richard let her tease him as he nuzzled her and stroked a palm across her jaw slowly, accepting her kiss as he watched her. He kept his eyes on her as he settled himself with watching her eyes, his lips brushing hers once more while they watched one another. "I'm elated to hear it," he murmured softly against her mouth

Uriel Seraphim

She was quiet for a while as they stared at one another, her hand stroking his face, entwining themselves within his soft brown locks. What scared her in that moment was not how she felt; what frightened Jessamine was how much she felt so quickly. It was not normal to enter into something... something that felt so enlightening and liberated in a mere few hours... was it? As their lips grazed one another, no words but silent sentiment passing between them, she decided for now she didn't need the answer.

A sad smile passed over her face as reality caught up with her, "I should probably get some sleep. I have work first thing in the morning." Jessamine sighed and kissed Richards lips tenderly for a final time before scooting off of his lap. "If you'll be here, I can come by afterwards."

DoctorRed

Richard sat still with her, letting his cheek move to enjoy more of her gentle caress and  the touching of his hair go and be enjoyed. He closed his eyes slightly for only a moment as he opened them to see her again, grinning a bit to himself as he looked upon her. He supposed it had been quick, but in his mind he'd always been pretty taken with her. It was exhilarating to be with her in earnest now, not simply watching from so far away. He sighed a bit as she got up, his fingers brushing over her hips and thighs, low enough to be a lewd stroke, but not too firmly as he let her get away. He made a fake pout before towering back over her and taking her face in his hands, leaving a warm kiss on her mouth, before answering her, fingertips tracing her precious lips.

"I'll be around," he assured her, leaning close as he winked. "If I leave a key in the mat, do you think you could let yourself in? I'll be home, but probably asleep, Jess. Just wake me up and we can talk more, okay?"