News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

~ Love Amidst a Lie… {Uriel x Doctor Red} <3

Started by Uriel Seraphim, September 07, 2011, 09:36:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uriel Seraphim

"Then you're much more dedicated to your work than I've ever been." She said as she threaded her fingers through his, "but I'll admit, your work sounds more fulfilling than serving alcoholics or conversing about newly released literature." His voice made her quiver, electricity tingling down her spine and descending into all to pleasurable places. For Jessamine, that was all she needed to know that her attraction to him was undeniable. Information could wait, couldn't it? Just one night... "Wine changes my mind quicker than whiskey does," she stated absent mindedly. "I think you're memory wont recede as mine has over night..." Jessamine whispered as she inched in closer, "perhaps you can tell me tomorrow..." The smallest bit of wine and already she was willing to give in to what she craved... she had wanted him before it, and wanted him now.

She smiled, nibbled on her lower lip and moved so that her thigh was pressed against his, and her freehand was now resting gently upon his lap. "But what?" she asked, "If you were to say you did not want me, I'll move away. If not..." her hand slipped towards the inside of his thigh and back again and her smile turned into a grin, "then I think there's no need to deny your basic instincts."

DoctorRed

He nodded and made a warm sound in his throat as her fingers threaded with his, he grinned to himself and shrugged at her. "The world needs served," he told her, frowning a little at the thought. He leaned back, comfortable where he was as he watched her, his tongue rolling out of his mouth to flick across his lips as he eyed her, a bit less than savory were his glances now. Of course, if you were opposed to being mauled.

"No, I suppose it won't. What's to say~" he paused and let his mouth open for a moment as her palm moved along his thigh. He grinned, reaching down under her buttocks and scooping her into his arms. He dragged her body over his, onto his lap, looking her in the eyes. His palm moved to cup her jaw and turn her eyes to him. He held them, his face close to hers as he spoke.

"Just a bit ago you were shying away from me, afraid of what I'd say. Now you're not afraid of what I'll do?"
he asked, his lips brushing hers as he spoke before drawing back to see her full face, not just her eyes that he'd bee lost in for the moment. He brushed his palms through her hair, then laid them on her hips, wondering what he should do at this point. He knew full well what he wanted to do though, and it seemed to be what he was doing.

"What if...?" he let the words hang as he sat with her on his lap, his body demanding he satisfy himself on her, that he toss her about and take her now, not talk about the consequences and wonder at the implications it could have.

Uriel Seraphim

Jessamine gasped when he pulled her onto his lap and held her chin in his hand. She could not deny the strength of the motion, and as all honest women know, it was a show of dominance that called to their sexual nature. "I wasn't shying away," she said in a defiant, almost childish voice. "I don't like to give in to what I want. It usually disappears when I wake up." His hands in her hair felt sensational. She threaded her hands through his long silky brown locks and rested her upper arms on his shoulder, pulling her chest and head towards him.

"I suppose my..." she searched for the perfect word before speaking again, "my wanting outweighs my fear." She let her hips roll for a moment, touching what she wanted against her jean clad sex for the barest of seconds. She bent her head back down, whispered against his lips, "If I'm afraid of anything, it's what you know, not what you are."

She giggled at his words, "what if the moon were to fall out of the sky and land on our heads Richard? Would you regret this questioning then?" she kissed his lips sensuously, taking his lower lip into her mouth and teasing it with the barest of nibbling teeth. She whispered against his mouth hungrily, tired of productivity and questions, "I would."

DoctorRed

Richard licked his lips as he listened to her, closing his eyes to enjoy the touch of her hands on his hair, his palms following her ponderously delicious movements upon him, before he moved them. Letting her speak, he smiled at her talk of wants and fears. His eyes had drifted across her body, as his palm pulled her rear roughly, to more firmly assert his sex against hers, his hips moving eagerly against hers, palms gripping firmly. He dragged his fingers up to her hair patiently twirling and stroking it, his breath slow and warm as he grew more... interested.

"What I am?" he breathed, a grin on his lips. No fangs had been extended, and if he had any sense at all they never would be. He rolled his tongue across his lips patiently watching her, though he wanted more to roll it across hers. He suppressed the urge and smiled at her when she continued. I did promise to keep her safe. Is safe from fear a part of that?

When she pulled herself closer, he found her neck gently with his lips, gracing it with a few warm and slow kisses as he found a hold in her hair. He let her whisper against his mouth as he started to answer but changed his mind before he could reply with more than just syllables. He found her mouth as his palm gave her hair a firm tug, holding her against him as he ravaged her mouth with his, a warm noise spilling from his throat, his hips rhythmically arching and rolling against hers, his eyes closed.

Uriel Seraphim

His lips at her throat made her arch against him, her hand constricting around his hair, tugging at it playfully. When he captured her mouth and ground against her a gentle moan escaped her lips. Her moved her arms to trail from his hair to his neck, slowly and carefully dancing across his skin until she reached the buttons of his shirt. She tugged at them, one at a time, slowly exposing his chest to her frame. She ground harder, letting him feel the heat already growing between her legs, aching to be touched and teased and claimed by someone of capable standing. Her tongue played with his, stroking and exploring the inside of his mouth, sucking and nibbling at his lips.

She chuckled lightly when she finished unbuttoning him, "you're quite good with your tongue," she murmured against his lips.

DoctorRed

He grinned into her mouth as she unbuttoned his shirt, his palms on her body, rolling and caressing, tugging at the robe he wanted out of his way. His fingers sought ways under and around it, their greedy tongues drinking up her succulent skin. He drew it up over her hips, his body arching to hers, his mouth hungry for more when she drew away to speak. He growled at her leaving and a low murmur replied to her.

"Funny, you can see the future? Maybe I should change my mind, and see what you think then," he purred, his palm turning her lips aside, kissing them with just a peck teasingly as his mouth returned to her jaw and neck, his breath on her ear as he drew his palm to her knee then slowly up and along her thigh, teasingly across her underwear, which he traced carefully, sure to trace it once more, just to get it right. He returned his mouth to hers and grew wroth with the clothing he couldn't find the tie for and tugged her robe open, his mouth curling into an approving smile as he drew his tongue against her neck once, kissing low and pulling at the robe, moving his mouth to her shoulder, fingertips tracing her hips and waist.

Uriel Seraphim

His growl made things low tighten as he spoke. She did not care for what could be said, merely wanted to be lost in the endless writing sea of lust. She pushed his shirt and vest down his shoulders, letting her fingers slip beneath the fabric to tease and measure the strength of his arms. What she found was all too pleasing. As his fingers teased at her underwear, Jessamine gasped and arched her back towards him, her breaths rising and falling with it. She stopped her grinding for a moment, her hands diligently teased down along his chest until they can to his pants. She unbuttoned him, pulled down his zipper torturously slowly. He ripped her kimono open, ripples of pleasures tickling down her nerves. His mouth was on hers then, and she met him with a hot needy kiss. She grinned and tugged at the waist band of his underwear, "I think we may need to move in order to get these and my panties off."

DoctorRed

His body arched and ached for her liek he couldn't remember the last time he'd lain with a woman. he found her stimulating like he'd never found anyone as she taunted and teased him, his mouth began to kiss her more fervently, his tongue rolling against her, his hips greeting hers. A small noise of displeasure echoed as she stopped their grinding but his mouth grinned against hers and he broke their kiss to look upon her body,  as she undid his pants. He licked his lips at what he found under her kimono, eyeing her lustily as he put a palm on her hip and caressed her slowly, his palm pulling her ass closer, his mouth finding one of her breasts, kissing patiently along her the curve. He licked and kissed, nibbling his way back to her mouth before he stood and deposited her bodily on the couch, his pants falling to his ankles, where he left them as a pool. Reaching down, he  jerked her ankle aside deftly pulling her to where he wanted her, his finger hooking her panties just above her sex, sure to just barely graze her as he drew her leg up, his mouth finding soft spots on her thighs, where he knelt. "You're right, maybe we should move someplace else," he teased, pretending to think on the matter, his tongue rolling out slowly along her skin, drawing slowly along, his teeth following to drag across her succulent flesh. "Maybe, but if we move to the floor, I can't do this..." he let her panties snap back, his thumb rolling across her hardly-protected sex. He was lost to himself. He wanted her, that was plain, but he wasn't sure what it would bring. What was she going to do when she awoke and he was sound asleep in his coffin, or found the curtains were just there to look like curtains, when the windows of his bedroom had been sealed with paint? He didn't care He wanted to maul her, and tear her until his heart was content for such, and then mop up the remains.

Uriel Seraphim

She moaned contently as his mouth claimed her breast. Her body arched towards him again, as if her body was urging him to do more. She pouted at the loss of him, but grinned when she saw his pants drop to the floor. The image of him standing there in nothing but his underwear had not been what she expected when she knocked on his door. But it was by no means a displeasing outcome. His mouth teased at her thigh, grazing her scantily clad sex.  "Oh God..." she moaned as her head lolled back and her back arched against the couch. "Fuck moving," she panted. 

Her body writhed as his thumb massaged her damp sex, readying itself for his entry. She reached down to thread her fingers through what hair she could hold onto, her eyes rolling back into her head and she focused on the pleasure of having his head between her legs.

DoctorRed

He grinned his agreement and tilted his head to let her take what hair she would, his body leaning forward, his mouth warmly kissing her thighs and her damp panties as he took in the smell of her, as he made an approving noise, his palm finding her ass and tugging her closer by it, his tongue teasing her once again before he leered up at her from where he was, speaking almost into her as he called out.

"Sorry about your clothes," and reached up and gripped the last scrap of protection she had before him, tossing the remains aside as he sank closer, his palm gripping her hip, holding her to him. His teeth grazed her and his tongue rolled against her slowly, his palm rolling against her tender tissue, his eyes leering up at her for a moment, then sank his mouth onto her, spilling his tongue against her folds greedily, his mouth vibrating with his groan of approval, his palms sliding along her smooth skin. He'd done this before, but he doubted he could admit to having such a thrill in it before hand. Now, tongue and teeth fingers and lips he was working at her the way he'd hardly begun to work others, making sure to quite thoroughly ravage her sex with his mouth, pleased at her hair pulling, despite himself.

Uriel Seraphim

"For this," she panted, "I think sacrificing my undies is hardly a hefty price." She held him to her, tearing at his impossibly strong follicles, moaning aloud despite her better judgment. She let him explore her, allowed herself the pleasure of letting go and enjoying the feel of his mouth against her core. "You're not... going to... have to do that... for long," she managed to whisper. She felt her pleasure building, fireworks exploding throughout her body as hot undeniable pressure built below her womb. She growled and arched her back, her breath coming in large gasping pants. She moaned his name, hands sliding down to his shoulders as her finger nails dug into his flesh...

DoctorRed

She was magnificent to behold in her agony. His only response was to give a warm moan into her sex, or to palm his way across her waist, his fingers digging in teasingly as they dragged along her body, gripping her, cupping her as his mouth worked on her diligently. He found himself building a rhythm as he enjoyed her taste and responses, his mouth tirelessly working at her, sometimes fast, sometimes tortuously slow against her soft and pliant folds. He relished her responses both inside and out.

He moaned loud, his body quivering with her coming orgasm, redoubling his efforts and rolling his tongue to bask in her sex and it's quickening. His palms held her a few moments as his tongue spiraled slowly back into his mouth. He leaned back and kissed her wrists, sitting up a bit, his fingers playing over his lips as he cleaned them carefully with his tongue, rolling it out lazily to taste her again, his eyes on her the whole time.

"Delicious,"
he informed her, his eyes flickering back down to her sex as he drew his hand away from his mouth, laying it back on her hip.

Uriel Seraphim

She bucked against him as her orgasm hit. And then, in a flash of bright light she came, exploded in a flood of sweet fluid. Any doubt she might have had was gone as her mind was whipped completely clear. She was overcome by the pleasure of it, and the complete calm that shortly followed. She looked at him when Richard spoke, his expression completely intoxicating. She wasn't sure which amazed her more, his mouth at her core or his lingeringly lust filled gaze. She took a moment to calm her breathing as she watched him devour her essence. She sat up then and came to kneel before him, a wide set grin on her face. "My turn."

Her fingers slipped below her waist band, as she stretched up to taste herself on his lips. "Yummy," she agreed. She slipped his boxers down, revealing his smooth engorged cock for her viewing pleasure. She smiled up at him, her eyes flickering for it to him as she gently took him in one hand. "Very nice."

DoctorRed

He watched her with a muted amusement, pleased to have so thoroughly pleased her as he stood over her, his fingertips rubbing together idly as he looked upon her body, the act having no draining effect on his libido as he felt her move, his eyes moving to hers, fingers tangling in her hair. He returned her warm kisses and groaned his agreement into her mouth, stroking her hair lazily as he watched her.

"It was delicious," he concurred, his eyes upon her as he was released from the constraining undergarments, his length twitching with anxious lust as she laid her hands upon him. "Glad you think so," he told her.

Uriel Seraphim

There was something extraordinary about having his manhood in her hands, something primal and powerful, passionate and provoking. It was the texture, the length and the width of him which amazed her. She stroked him, her fingers exploring every inch of his erection. Jessamine had always enjoyed oral sex, and at times it was difficult to decide whether she enjoyed giving or receiving more. An orgasm was always mind blowing, but to know you have the ability to please another, now that was truly satisfying.

Jessamine kissed a trail of butterfly kisses down the side of his face... his neck... his chest... his stomach... until she came to the heart of her desire. Her left hand trailed down his body as she did so, her eyes glancing up with the most devious of smiles playing along her lips. Her small pink tongue flicked out to tickle the head of his cock, teasing her way down and around his shaft. Jessamine bowed her back, her rear extended in the air as if she were a cat in heat. The wonderful thing about humans: they were always ready for a pleasurable event.

DoctorRed

Her roaming hands and mouth aroused him further, his palms caressing her hips where he could reach, sliding them up her body as she slid further and further down, his voice caught somewhere between a groan of pleasure and a warm laugh, deep in his throat. He stroked her hair warmly, giving a bit of a tug has he did, stroking his large fingers through it thoroughly, his eyes on hers as he watched her interestedly, his member stiffening further to her attention.

As she moved lower and lower, he started to play with her hair more and more roughly, enjoying the feel of her silken locks in his fingers, gripping her as she taunted and teased him, his member quivering at the attention. He loved playtime like this, but it had been...  a while since it had been quite so gratifying. With his guilt and worries cast off, he felt... free. He laid a palm on her head, still petting her slowly, his fingers dipping to stroke her cheek and jaw softly, a warm noise bubbling away in his throat again.

Uriel Seraphim

She took his stiff member into her mouth, her tongue swirling around the head of his cock. Vibrating around him, the slightest of whimsical yet husky laughs. Jessamine stared at him as she began to take more and more of him into her mouth, her mouth moving slowly, as her hand began to stroke his shaft with delicate care. Feeling him pulsate in her mouth made Jessamine close her eyes and moan against the welcomed sensation.

His enjoyment fuelled her desire to please, the urge to have him explode within her increasing. Her hand and mouth continued their motions, her speed increasing with every passing second as his hands threaded into the back of her hair. She engulfed him, his tip pressing against the very back of her throat as her accelerated her momentum.

DoctorRed

The vampire growled his approval, feeling his fingers tighten in her hair as he growled her name low in his throat, the syllables  spilling from his lips in pleasure as he caressed her head and hair, groaning warmly as she changed what she was doing and he enjoyed her pleasing him thoroughly. He moaned loud as she worked her hand and mouth over him, his fingers tightening and loosening a bit in her hair, his moans guiding her to what he enjoyed the most, as he kept his yes on her for the most part, though he couldn't help but let his eyes slide closed with the sheer joy of having her serve him so...thoroughly.

"Jessamine,"

He felt his legs tense as he watched her and drew himself away a bit, sitting back down on the couch where she'd been a few moments before, his fingers tangled up in her robe where they'd discarded it, and he grinned at her deviously before pulling her closer,drawing her by her hair and kissing her mouth roughly with his tongue invading her mouth brutishly as he did so.  When he took his mouth away, he murmured her name aloud again as he licked his lips, enjoying the sight of her with him.

Uriel Seraphim

His whispering her name brought tickles of pleasure to dance deep within her. She moaned at the sound, allowed him to pull her away and happily returned his sensual kiss. Her hands felt sure as she was pressed against him, exploring the glorious muscles of his chest, shoulders and arms. She felt a shiver of anticipation slither down her spine as she pressed her chest tight against his own, her arms around his neck and hands tangled in his luxurious curls. Her kiss was passionate, as if she could devour him from the mouth down.

It was in moments like these that she felt truly loved. A small jolt shook her, the thought putting a damper on her pleasure, making her lose concentration for a moment. Love was not on the menu, couldn't be. Love was a mixture of lust, hope and commitment. Hope was a lie and commitments were an impossible fantasy. Love, itself, was a lie. But lust... lust was honest and in this moment, demanded her undivided attention.

She threw herself back into the kiss, refusing to allow the stupidity of her wistful day dreams to ruin her pleasure and his. She moved so that he was between her legs, close enough to touch, but far enough away to tease him. "I want you," she whispered, her tone thick and husky.

DoctorRed

Her kisses were marvelous and he felt himself thrilled more and more by them. The long her kisses devoured him, the more he wanted to slam her into the ground and maul her wholly as he enjoyed her lusting and ministrations. If she were jaded so far as to not believe in love, he was naive enough to cling to it in his heart, and believe in it with everything he had left of himself, even if he had...

He growled her name again, his mouth brushing her neck as his palms explored the exquisite curves of her body, the fantastic and smooth flesh under his fingertips drawing him along to more and more of her, rubbing at her breasts, her hips,s sliding along her stomach and caressing her sex and ass slowly before he leered up at her to listen to her words before his mouth curled into and awful smile, taking her mouth to his, a rough but brief kiss ripping along her mouth before he pushed her down and gripped her hips, pulling them up to kiss his own, holding on her thighs to guide her, he moved her like a puppet, but carefully.

He drew her hips against his own, and worked his body so that the side of his member was pressed against her sex and he ground against her, his mouth still curled in the awful smile, his tongue rolling out lazily to lick his lips as he leered down at his prize, watching her. He groaned warmly as his stiff sex grinding into her moist one, gripping her tight in his wide palms."You want me? How bad, Darling Jessamine?" he asked, his voice rolling across his throat as he rolled his hips against her,