News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

D&D Group RP

Started by TakodaVega, September 06, 2011, 11:38:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TakodaVega

So! There seemed to be interest in chat about this :) So I'm putting it here for discussion purposes. Seems to be the mutual agreement is 3.5? However there is a need for a GM. ^_^ All those interested in such an rp please leave your mark here, all group discussions on this should also go here. As for plot and everything else that is at the GM's discretion once it's chosen :)

Happy Campaigning guys :3!
Only in our sweetest lullaby do we realize how forsaken we are...
Because we're living in a fairy tale of lies.

Pooskey

*leaves a very noticeable mark on the chat*

I will join, though I like to make up a rather special character that doesn't fit in fully with the group xD

DoctorRed

I'd like to play, so here's my mark.

Uriel Seraphim

Lolz. I put up a suggestion about this a while ago :P xx Sure thing love! I downloaded like all 200 odd books about it last month :P I'll give it a go.

Schafflyne

I'm down for 3.5, due to my extensive knowledge and library of that version, however, I'd rather not start a session where everyone has an ECL. Can we agree on characters that aren't overpowered?

DRAMA

Alright!

Since no one is jumping up and down to DM, I'll gladly do such a job. :) 3.5 it is for me!

I will agree, I don't want anything with an ECL. And if I'm running the game, I've got some house rules that are meant to make combat super easy (to get it out of the way, we're here for RPing, right?) and to make things more interesting.

However, I'd like some idea if ya'll would want to do this via PbP or some chat/IM service. I would really *love* to avoid chat/IM services and do this via PbP. I'll be more than happy to break everything down to make things fun and easy while still using some of the 3.5 rules.

If someone else would rather run the game, say something. That way, I don't start making stuff up for a game never to be used. :)

Monkey

You know I'm up for this. Let's go!!!!

And if you want I know of a website that's free to use and we can actually link to character sheets. Mystic Weaver sound familiar to anyone??  :P

DRAMA

Myth Weavers is what you're after, but currently, their site is down.

If you'd like a pdf you can fill out and save a copy of, I can send you the file or you can google for a 3.5 dynamic character sheet.

TakodaVega

Quote from: DRAMA on September 07, 2011, 02:08:32 AM
Myth Weavers is what you're after, but currently, their site is down.

If you'd like a pdf you can fill out and save a copy of, I can send you the file or you can google for a 3.5 dynamic character sheet.

You may also upload your stuff as attachments to your posts :) may keep things all nice and neat. xD

Pooskey

I'm gonna have to drop out of this again. I'm probably the only European on this forum so I would be stuck doing nothing most of the time as I can't do all nighters anymore with my education.

TakodaVega

Quote from: Pooskey on September 28, 2011, 03:00:27 AM
I'm gonna have to drop out of this again. I'm probably the only European on this forum so I would be stuck doing nothing most of the time as I can't do all nighters anymore with my education.

It's a play by post I don't think you have to be on all at the same time. You should ask drama.

DRAMA

Pooskey, no need to drop out. It will be a play by post here on the forum once it's all done. It's not meant to be a quick and hurry kinda game. Something to do between your other postings. :)

Pooskey

The problem is that I don't really check up in here a lot anymore. And my mood is swinging massively because I lack the sleep I need. Damn school, hockey, floorball and work far away all of a sudden.

But I can give it a try, just don't expect the best.

Txgamepro

I'll join, though I don't know a lot about D&D