News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

DRAMADRAMADRAMA, HOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Started by DRAMA, September 04, 2011, 03:03:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DRAMA

-¦--¦--¦--¦--¦--¦--¦--¦--¦--¦--¦--¦--¦--¦--¦--¦--¦--¦--¦--¦--¦--¦--¦--¦--¦-

Greetings and welcome! Thank you for entertaining your curious side. Hopefully, we'll have a good time!

A bit about myself: I'll be blunt and to the point. I'm new to this site, but roleplaying is something I've been doing for 12 years in various digital and physical mediums. I'm a young female, but I'm transgender. That means I identify with being sexed something other than female, and in my case it would be male. This makes my attractions, desires, and roleplays mainly about homosexual males, as I'm definitely attracted to men. That doesn't mean I'm not capable or undesirable of playing female characters; I just have a preference towards men as they hold more interest for me.

I'd like to think I'm literate. I also know how to properly wield a thesaurus, but forgive me for my spelling. Sometimes Fail Fox doesn't pick it up and lets me post strange things at times. I also don't have super posting powers, so I can say I will try to post to threads as often as IRL will allow. Being a stay-at-home mom can be really hectic sometimes. Thank you for your understanding.

What I look for in a RP partner: Humanity. I don't expect perfection. Grammar, spelling, and punctuation are all very important, but you are only human. You may not even speak English as your mother tongue. You might have had a learning disability. You might suffer from dyslexia. And I understand that we all make mistakes.

However! This is not my free pass to post schlock and garbage. I spend time working on replies and formatting posts. I want you to enjoy what you're reading and not feeling like it's a hassle or too hard to read. I expect a little of that in return, with in reason. I would prefer if you would post at least a paragraph (4-10 sentences) for your replies, but I can understand when simple dialogue doesn't require such detail.

Things I enjoy: I honestly only enjoy playing in fantasy realms/worlds, much akin to the various Dungeons & Dragons settings. I don't mind custom creatures and races at all. I make several of my own as I've spent a long time DMing for IRL games. I enjoy size differences, but to a reasonable degree (like a Human/Halfling or Ogre/Dwarf). I enjoy bestiality, more with equines than other animals, though canines are a very close second. Transsexuals are also nice to look at, and that extends into more realistic hermaphrodites, but not quite the futanaris that have become rather popular. I don't think they have a Japanese name, but pussy boy is probably the closest thing I can imagine. Those are enjoyable (it's sorta like a reverse futa; male body with only a vagina).

For some reason, I enjoy the polar opposites of masculinity. The effeminate man and the macho man (though, only in appearance; not attitude). I enjoy body hair, but not facial hair (unless it really fits the character like a dwarf or some such). I am a size queen, but I don't expect every cock I see to be my preferred length/width and uncut. I like variety in that department. I also enjoy fisting, watersports to a degree, sounding, and in certain moods, far darker things (like wholesale ass kicking for sexual enjoyment, forced sodomy, and more upon discussion). I don't mind character death as long as it fits the story, as life comes an ending. There are more things to list, but I'll be providing one of those nifty signature list things here soon for a more in-depth guide to my enjoyments.

Things I don't enjoy: I really don't like cliché at all. My perception on vampires are undead and aren't actually pretty. My perception on werecreatures aren't typical, so ask if you're curious. I don't like the (mis)use of the words Seme or Uke, Submissive or Dominant, and Top or Bottom. That doesn't have to be WHO your character is, but a part of their sexuality and/or personality. While I enjoy fantasy, I don't like the fantastically crazy things like hyper/macro, vore, scat, necrophilia, blood play, or dismemberment.

I also don't like bland characters or characters that are too much. People have flaws, and so should your characters. And not all battle scars have to be over the eye and cost the character an eye (you have no idea how annoying that little detail is, XD). I like characters with substance, goals, agendas, and a desire to live and love. So characters who are super submissive meant only for abuse aren't my cup of tea, I'm sorry.

How I RP: I guess it wasn't said anywhere and I need to put it here. As of 2011, I will NOT roleplay via instant messengers any more. I can't deal with the demands of being stuck at the PC for some length of time unless it's some organized group RP. I have a toddler who demands my attention, a house that has to be taken care of, and general stuff that has to get done that prevents me from staying at the PC. I feel terrible leaving people hanging in an IM sometimes as I can't always tell you I'm going AFK. I also have an incredibly short attention span and nearly always, I'm doing four different things on my PC when I'm at it. I usually have a few chat rooms open, making posts to other forums, reading the news, and playing a video game. Sounds fucking crazy, but that's how it goes.

With that said, I highly prefer thread RPs or PM RPs if I have to. I like being able to link my RPs to other who might be interested in RPing with me. I also really enjoy formatting and making the posts look good. Not just grammar, spelling, and punctuation; I enjoy the *look* of the posts. It makes me feel like I'm involved with you to make it look good. Some people don't want to return the effort, but I don't mind. It's something I love to do. So please, if you're interested in an RP with me, don't contact me if you only IM RP. You're wasting my time and yours. Thank you.  :D

Getting in Touch with Me: What ever you do, do NOT reply to this thread. I don't check it very often for replies. I can see PM alerts at the top when I check the site and I see the chat box. Please contact me in either of those places if you wish to RP with me. I would greatly appreciate it. Responding here will null and void any interest in your RP because I'll know you didn't read this far. Thank you for your cooperation.

DRAMA

My General Ideas!

Pairings I Would Play:
(Italics indicates the side of the pairing I would most enjoy playing. If both are italic, I won't mind playing either side.)

Alien/Human
Demon/Demon
Demon/Human
Kidnapper/Kidnapee
Owner/Slave
Teacher/Student
Detective/Suspect
Musician/Musician
Inmate/Guard
Damsel in Distress/Hero
Saloon Girl/Cowboy
Royal Offspring/Guard
Royal Offspring/Commoner
Jock/Nerd

Basic Plots:

Arranged Marriage
Zombie Dodging
Bounty Hunter
Serial Killer

Settings:

Fantasy
Science Fiction
Cyberpunk
Max Max/Postman/Waterworld-esque
Dystopian
Post-Apocalyptic
Modern Fiction

(This section will be edited when I find something new to add.)

DRAMA

Casting!

This section contains the categories in which specific and reusable characters will be hosted. Most can be used in several different time periods, but their personalities are who they are. They won't be adapted to someone else's whims.

Humanoid:

Rotgore Ront Bronzeboar - Older teenaged adult fighter half-orc employed by thieves. Tends to be slightly uneducated about the birds & bees. Large heart and cares for others easily. He's law abiding and fights for a good cause, even if misguided. Stands 6' 8", weighs about 275 lbs., yellow eyes, brown black hair, dark lavender and gray skin, more human nose.

Olgar Utludaar Dwarfcrusher - Late twenties lead fighter/thief half-ogre of bisexual orientation. Very quiet about desires when they are taboo (crossdressing, bestiality, bondage, domination), but openly aroused and willing when it's acceptable. Tends towards masculine women and feminine men. Very similar to the goals and ideals of Robin Hood. Stands 9' 4", weighs roughly 385 lbs., golden yellow eyes, dark brown hair, dusky olive-golden yellow skin, obviously half-ogre, both nipples pierced, overly long arms, oversized hands, claws/talons for nails.

Talingo "Planecursed Skank" Factorinim - Late sixties wizard/planar guide half-mercane/half-siarran. Cursed by shamed father to be male in appearance, but female in sex from the waist down. Ability to cast spells a bit more powerful than normal due to his four arms. Lower arms are smaller and slightly weaker in ability. He is very much into everything for benefit for himself only. Due to his curse, he is physically attracted to males for the pleasure they can give only, but would prefer women if he so had a phallus. Stands 6' 10", weighs 225 lbs., light orange eyes, would have terribly curly cyan hair if he didn't shave it, slightly dark sky blue skin with darker shades at creases and edges, body of a high school nerd with little definition, wears copious amounts of silver, extra joint to all fingers and toes.

Taevillis "Mythril Clit" Moonfall the Silent Last Gasp of Death - Almost in her third century, 'Tae' (very few earn the right to call her that) is a monk/ninja/assassin/scout sun elf. Mostly self trained for the sheer obsession of ego. She is sociopathic and uses anyone who she chooses to befriend. Prefers female or easily submissive company. Enjoys using sex as another tool for using people. Also enjoys dominating her sexual prey. Stands 5' 3", weighs 125 lbs., greenish yellow eyes, true black hair, orangey bronze skin with several darker marks on knuckles and joints calloused from training, 28/26/34, B cup.

Belilah Gemfavor Hammertoe - Mid-thirties pure rogue halfling. Lush. Gambler. Silent type. She loves things simple and straight forward. Slight sexual deviant when a compatible partner is present. Willing to try anything twice. For good measure. Stands 3' 2", weighs 44 lbs., one hazel eye and one eye patch, dark brown hair, average caucasian coloring of skin, tattoo of an imperial platinum piece on her lower back.

Glrytk 'Glory' Frostjarl - Late twenties swashbuckler/pirate half-mountain orc/half-snow elf. Dual wields axes that are no match for common mortals. Could be considered a skank or slut, but purely indulges in any hedonistic activity regularly. Prefers group sex over any other available activity. Tends to be slightly bossy and demanding in all aspects and situations. Stands 5' 10", weighs 190 lbs., golden yellow eyes, white hair with the faintest strands of pale purple, lavender skin, wears thick fabric skirts similar to kilts, enjoys wearing furs and leathers, very dainty tusks, 40/34/44, F cup.

Jeptha - Mid-twenties rogue/rake siarran. Trained in sexual assassination techniques, he makes for a dangerous bed mate with his enemies. He doesn't like talking so much as he likes manipulating. Uses his exotic looks to worm his way into places he shouldn't be. He's a prime example of an information hoarder. Stands 6'3", weighs 175 lbs., light brown eyes, short auburn hair with 16 inch 'rat tail', dark tanned skin, wears loose fitting or revealing clothing in many bright colors that commonly clash, takes pride in his four limbs and feels pity for those with only two.

Isolde Tre'tarou Daelingous - Mid-three hundreds bard/sacred prostitute half-moon elf/half-nymph. Very openly sexual with anyone who asks. Loves to please and perform, either music, poetry, or sex. Very difficult to refuse his sexual advances through his strong magic and physique. Stands 5'10", weighs 170 lbs., long blue-black hair, teal and green eyes, very pale alabaster skin, dresses in colors of male peacocks, smells like freshly peeled bark, has a soothing voice that seems to hypnotize.

Abual al-Minnorut - Early thirties fighter/scout half-sand giantess. Calm, collected, slow to anger. She is very understanding and willing to learn. A very patient woman who can be a formidable foe or a loyal friend. Early in life she was in servitude where she was whipped and scarred. She also lost a handful of teeth to that same owner. Obtained her freedom in her late twenties. Stands 8' 7", weight 285 lbs., middle-back length brown-black hair, hazel eyes, dark tan skin with slightly leathery texture from sun exposure, dresses in lightly colored clothing that fits loosely, speaks rarely, when she does speak it is in a rather deep alto husky voice.

Aggar Moa'tik - late thirties ogre mage shaman. 8 feet tall with black and gray hair matted into long dreadlocks held back with shards of polished bone. Sclera and irises are black with white pupils and blue skin. Light frame, but still has muscled weight. Minimal clothing the woman worn. Islander accent.

Monstrous Humanoid:

Daggit - Older teenage bugbear with slight mental retardation. Suffered an injury as a child leaving him to appear dull, but internally, he's a wickedly sharp schemer trying to find a way to fix his problem. He's usually in care of Olgar (see above), but can be found alone sometimes. Enjoys simple things like songs, gentle breezes, sweets, small mammals, and naps. Behaves much like a small child, but a quick use of anything telepathic reveals the angry plotter entombed in a deficient body. Stands 7' 3", weighs 335 lbs., yellow eyes, light brown fur covering most of body, beige skin where applicable (face, hands, feet, parts of groin), one ear with broken cartilage leaving one perky and one floppy, large round belly, claws/talons on digits.

Braena the Traitor Exile - Early twenties fighter/deepwood sniper centuar. After she failed a rebellion against the centaur elders, she found herself at the whims of the forest. Finding only hate and backstabbing liars, she soon found another calling. She decided to take her military knowledge and for an all female group of warriors. Only the best are to enter her herd. Cool, collected, calm she is. Stands 7'4", weighs 1495 lbs., gray eyes, dark gray and silver hair, pale skin, dapple gray fur, wields a long bow with extreme range and deadly accuracy.

Lianna von Adderpine - Early thirties druid/ranger half black-dragoness/half-wild elf. Animal companion is a Emerald Cooshee named Thornmaw. Very cunning and very unafraid to fight unfair. Prefers magic over physical fighting, but has a dangerous streak with clubs and her barbed tail. A lesbian by heart, she will entertain males for a laugh now and then. Stands 5'8", weighs 175 lbs., bright green eyes, white hair with golden brown strands commonly mingled in, black skin where scales are absent, black glossy scales on majority of body, horns similar to black dragons, porcine nose, functional claws and fangs, line of acid breath weapon, long whip-like tail, digitigrade legs.

Saedragilu "Sage" Friidargli - Late twenties bardic alicorn. Face is humanoid while lower half is of equine nature. Sweet in nature and rather feisty. Very outgoing and loves meeting new people. Works leather in her spare time into various pieces of functional fashion for herself and others who've befriended her. She prefers dance combined with finger cymbals as her choice performance. Stands 5' 10", weighs 180 lbs., vibrant blue eyes, medium to dark red hair with mane extending down to middle of back, same color hair on tuft at end of short tail, little tufts of hair at center of chest as well on ankles and wrists, cloven hooves, digitigrade legs, silver horseshoes, whole body is covered in cream hair like that of a horse's, nose similar to a goat.

Nöstra - Mid-twenties cleric minotaur. Bred for special leucistic characteristics in the name of their matron deity, Minnos. Was raised in the religion, but as he aged, decided to explore the world instead of being captive in a religious labyrinth. Has become rather hedonistic since his departure. Has an affinity for berry-flavored mead. Stands 8' 11", weighs 365 lbs., cream and ivory colored head and body hair, medium blue eyes, specially formed and sculpted horns that curve from behind the ear up and towards the direction of the face, nipples and nose pierces with pure silver rings, steel horseshoes on cloven hooves, thicker hair on limbs and chest, up-turned and slightly porcine nose, floppy and maneuverable ears with thick fuzz on the inside, clothing of choice tends to be loincloths as any other clothing feels constrictive, clothing is worn for modesty's sake, thick accent similar to Russian and German.

Nimbus of Hawk Clan - early twenties harpy scout/fighter. Being part of the Hawk Clan, she has extra sharp sense of sight and can fly faster than some clans, but not as fast as the Falcon Clan. Has markings of Red-Tailed Hawk with vibrant golden eyes. Has hands much like bird feet at the ends of wings. Feathers cover entirety of body. Human genitalia. Lays sterile eggs every four days, unless bred with avian/reptilian males. Small breasts with concealed small nipples under chest plumage.

Ritta - mid-forties yuan-ti half-blood sorceress. Orange slitted eyes. Scale patterns of a coral snake. White hair worn in a top-knot with the rest shaved bald. Typical, but occasional, lisping of words with the letter S. Has a raven familiar named Skrat who can mime words at bad times.

Cliche:

Trent Harding - Late thirties ranger/scout human lycanthrope(wolf). Was bitten as an older teen during a hunting trip with father. Took several years to accept what happened. Tries to live alone to reduce casualties. Has a very difficult time with relationships. Stands 6'1"/7"10", weighs 185/275 lbs., yellow eyes, brown hair/pelt, olive complected caucasian, prefers simple clothing.

Anthro/Furry:

Jael - Nubian goat
Tolinka - Border Collie
Felix - Mule (donkey/quarter horse)

This section under heavy construction. More to be added very soon.

DRAMA

Post Art and Resources

°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸,ø¤°º¤ø,¸¸,ø¤º°`°º¤ø,¸

•°o.OO.o° » ___ « °o.OO.o°•

(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.·(¯`·._.· ___ ·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)·._.·´¯)

,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸-(___)-,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸

»-(¯`·.·´¯)->____<-(¯`·.·´¯)-« -

*~'`^`'~*-,._.,-*~'`^`'~*-,._.,-*~'`^`'~*