News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

Being Blind

Started by TakodaVega, September 01, 2011, 02:45:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TakodaVega

THIS is geared mostly to the old Forum Crew who have been following me since Final Horizons and Inner Dimension, and beyond. But if and only IF you can listen to me and my rules [this is my verse and it's pretty set in stone as far as things go on some grounds], you may be able to Join us.

Terra has prospered since the Creed's sundering to Blade of Blood. Siofragana, at that time known as Phoenix, has finally gone to sleep as have several of the other Older ones. Now that the Creed was no more there was no blight to plague the realm with disaster and decay among them.

The Black Rose Coven, one of the oldest and strongest knit groups among the Vampire community has grown and split into several subgroups. Our story takes place around one of these offsets. Or at least from my world. Whether you guys wish to is your own decision ;)

Antessia is one of the newest fledglings to the Coven. However her turning didn't go well, as is the case for some who did not choose this path of Immortality. Breaking such a vow is often death to those among the Coven no matter the circumstances. Who turned her is unknown, all that is known she has shown remarkable gifts despite the fact her eyes are no longer seeing.

Whatever you guys wanna use is cool with me ^_^; this will be a GROUP rp not an Open Roleplay.
Only in our sweetest lullaby do we realize how forsaken we are...
Because we're living in a fairy tale of lies.

Cecidius

So... is this going anywhere at all? Cause I do want something to do, since someone :coughShucough: won't post in Tides of Time!

TakodaVega

Welll only two people got back with me. O3o
Only in our sweetest lullaby do we realize how forsaken we are...
Because we're living in a fairy tale of lies.

Cecidius

Well, I be interested. Get Shu in on this and shyte.

Cause I has free time.

Shu

_._ I was one of the two who got back to her about it... and I'm sorry I don't know what to do with tides!