News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

What would -You- Like to see?

Started by TakodaVega, August 26, 2011, 10:24:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TakodaVega

This is for you, the members, to tell me, or any of the other staff what you would like to see on Forsaken :)  Is there a certain type of section you want to have? Or say a new interaction? Change some categories? What do you think can be done to help Forsaken become the epic community it's meant to be. :) Any criticism, so long as it's constructive, will also be taken into consideration ^_^
Only in our sweetest lullaby do we realize how forsaken we are...
Because we're living in a fairy tale of lies.

CerebralError

I know it's kind of silly, but maybe making the 'Forsaken Lullaby' logo at the top of the page link to the homepage?
Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean my Cheerios AREN'T spying on me.

TakodaVega

Quote from: CerebralError on September 02, 2011, 10:41:58 PM
I know it's kind of silly, but maybe making the 'Forsaken Lullaby' logo at the top of the page link to the homepage?

Do you mean to the forum index or to the homepage?
Only in our sweetest lullaby do we realize how forsaken we are...
Because we're living in a fairy tale of lies.

Yai

I think we should have the RP request thing reworded cause no matter how many times I read them they both pretty much say the same thing.

Girls can post on the guys request and vice versa

"If you are a Female, or Play as a female or are seeking Female rp partners, this is the place to go!"
"If you are a Male, or Play as a Male or are seeking Male rp partners, this is the place to go!"

to maybe

"If you are a female seeking an rp partner, or simply seeking a female partner, this is your place!"
"If you are a male seeking an rp partner, or just seeking a male partner, this is your place!"

Breakdown:

"If you are a Female, or Play as a female or are seeking Female rp partners, this is the place to go!"
Basically means:
If you are biologically female, or a "male who likes to play females, or a male/female looking for a female partner, this is your place!

The middle part sorta feels like it's out of place for both of them (Like FEMALE AND MALE RPers HERE!! PICK ONE) where as the reworded ones basically says "FEMALE RPers HERE!! PICK ONE :D" for female board and "MALE RPers HERE! PICK ONE :D"

Feel free to ignore just opinion ^u^
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
記憶の舞台裏に散らばる羽根の残像が、いくつも宙を舞う。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。
恋しくて、愛しくて、切なくて、苦しくて、悲しくって、
見えなくてまばたきをした瞬間、いま刹那スローモーション―。
逢いたくて、逢えなくて、追いかけて触れていたあの君が、
ずぶ濡れて、幻。 My Love for you is Undying...I soar thru night like an Owl to find you-make yo

Altair

The only difference there Alice is that while I am a female, I play males 99.9% of the time. So it would be out of place for me to post my request thread in the female because just because I'm a female, doesn't mean I play females. As well as the males looking for female partners, wouldn't need to bother looking through my request thread.

Yai

Quote from: Altair on March 13, 2012, 10:10:09 PM
The only difference there Alice is that while I am a female, I play males 99.9% of the time. So it would be out of place for me to post my request thread in the female because just because I'm a female, doesn't mean I play females. As well as the males looking for female partners, wouldn't need to bother looking through my request thread.
Oh I suppose that makes sense. Forgive my ignorance on Gaia there is an EXTREME shortage of Females who can play males at all >.< It was wrong of me to overlook that considering this isn't Gaia >n<
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。
ずぶ濡れて、幻。 My Love for you is Undying...I soar thru night like an Owl to find you-make yo

Altair

Its alright dear, really. I just wanted to clear things up for you so you would understand it (:

Yai

ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。