News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

Speak to me so that I can understand your tongue

Started by Mew, August 16, 2011, 05:08:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mew

-Hello, Please call me Mew. I'm 22 and still love role playing as much as I did when I first started. I guess you could say I've been role playing since I was a little girl. Taking my barbies on epic adventures with dragons and unicorns-never the "Lets go shopping!" types really. I guess back then I got more influence from Disney movies than everyday life. When I discovered I could do what I did as a child! Oh imagine my joy!

Any ways, I'm sure you'd like me to move on.

Current Craving:
Master x slave
Human x Drow

A few...rules I guess.
-I don't understand a lot of chatspeak. I understand that role plays and their characters evolve with the times. If a character texts include a translation(I personally type everything out in real life when I text and this reflects in my characters).
-Sparkly vampires. Don't do it. If you do, the vampire will be promptly made fun of, and then shot.
-All other general things apply.
-I tend to get writer's block on occasion, I will try to warn you if this happens.
-I give what I get. You give me a well thought out post with detail and I will do the same. Give one liners, get one liners.

Genre/Settings

Since most genres and settings go hand in hand here are a few that I enjoy or am willing to try.

Medieval
Modern
Post Apocalyptic
Past

Pairings

Legend:
What I'd like to be.
*I have a plot idea. Number of these will correspond to the plots when I have posted to make things easier on us.
~I have a character I would LOVE to play for this
# means I've never done it.
% Needs plot

Fantasy

Vampire x Human*
Vampire x Angel #
Vampire x Lycan # %
Vampire x Faerie #
Lycan x Human
Lycan x Faerie #
Faerie x Human
Dragon x Human

Um that's all I can think of off the top of my head, Feel free to suggest one!

Normal

Nerd x popular/ jock person
Band related

The possibilities are endless here. Don't be shy.

Master x Slave (this can go for both.)

As you can see, I've posted in the female category, but I can pull off both if need be. My girls are ,however, better developed than my boys.

Yuri, yaoi and strait.

Yuri- I've not had a lot of experience with it but it's not out of the question.
Yaoi- I have to be in the mood for it.
Strait- This is what I do most of the time and will assume what we are doing unless other wise noted.

Writing Sample!

It was cold. Colder than cold on the hard stone floor. The room was dark save for a high barred window that let in a square of dabbled gray light in. The room seemed to be constructed of heavy stone blocks. Screams of agony pressed through the thick walls and tormented any in these cold rooms. But it wasn't the cold wasn't or the screams that Ixandrias noticed first, the ache in her very bones made it impossible to think of anything else. A soft groan slipped past her parted lips as she forced herself to set up and take a better look around the empty room. Yes...it was cold.
"You...wake?" The voice was on the other side of the door. Ixandrias didn't say a word to reply. The door opened and something large and monstrous thing was silhouetted in by torch light. "Put...on" it grunted out and tossed plain clothing at the girl crouching on the floor. Then, without another word it left, closing the door behind it.
Ixandrias took through rough cloth in her hands and moved to the small square of light. She slid the simple shaft dress over her head and the strings she felt dangle at her back. When finished she moved to one of the corners and crouched down. Though her movements were stiff, she was still ready to spring like a prowling cat.

Plots!

Plot 1:

Prince Tiernan and Princess Adanya are betrothed to be married on Adanya's 16th birthday, as a peace treaty between two warring kingdoms.
As the pair became old enough, they'd go to eachother's kingdoms. Taking a long with her, Adanya's best friend and confidant, Lady Ixandrias. The three were inseprable, Until Adanya is found poisoned during a privet dinner with Tiernan. He is innocent. Though not in the eyes of the kingdom. Blame falls on him, as he was the last to see the Princess living. He escapes to the angry people. Angry and devastated Ixandrias chooses to become a knight. She wants to be the one to drive the sword into Teirnan's heart.

Notes: This one can be taken two ways. It can start from before the princess dies, or after the war has began and Ixandrias is captured(The above writing sample is what I use for the intro). Also feel free to change the name and make the character your own. While this is based off of a story I'm writing, throw stuff at me!

*Plot 2: Snow White Queen

The gods of old messed up once before, causing chaos to run rampant. They remedied this by creating the goddess Kali Ma who slaughter the demons they mistakenly let loose upon the world. Kali Ma was to powerful and once she had rid the world of these demons, she began killing the humans until Lord Krishna lay down in her path.
Some of these evils though took on human forms and threaten to bring chaos down upon the humans once more. Vampire, werewolves, fey all have their greedy intentions. The gods had to come up with something else. But what?
The best answer was to bind a god or goddess into human flesh ever 3,000 years.
This brings us to today. These creatures have come to realize what the gods do and will do anything in their power to get their hands on this person, for if they do, they will gain great power.
One of these goddesses bound in human flesh walks the world now. She is a singer, in a band that is quickly rising to fame. As the world becomes more aware of her, so does the underworld.
Note: I stopped it there. Because I didn't want to restrict you guys on what you play. I have it marked beside human x vampire because, once again it's from one of my stories.

I have another plot, I just haven't figured out if I want to put it up here yet. Of course you can ask about it. It has to do with groups like neo-Nazis and what not.

Plot 3

The year is 2020 and not much has changed in the world. In fact some things had digressed. America was much as it had been in the World War II era. Factories popped back up and New York, Las Angelis and Vegas are nothing but skeletons compared to what they used to be.

The year's election hadn't even come close to being a close one. A purest, surprimisist (Basically a Neo-Nazi xP) won by a landslide. Within the first few months he began building camps in the deserts of the west, he began sending people who would not conform to his ideals. Many did so just to survive. But the ones that did not were sent to these hot, miserable places to rot.

One such person is a young woman who would rather die than to give up her religion. Her conviction is strong and she's brave. She will stand up to the guards. She knows she has to stay strong in order to find her family.

Plot 4

Corruption has happened to Heavenly host before. Lucifer fell from heaven because he went against god's will. Or so the story goes. Time passes both quickly and slowly in the place beyond the stars and below the fire. Time has come though, for a babe to be born. This babe will bring chaos into the world and all will end. This babe is born and grown. This is where the real story begins. She is Lucifer's daughter. Born in the sin of lust and raised in a God fearing family. No child is born evil and the same is true for this child, she is simply different. In her church is a priest. Many love him. It is not until this young woman is attending this beloved priest's service, she notes something is amiss.

The priest is no mere mortal he is one of those meant to guide the humans on their path to heaven. He knows that God cannot see everything as it is told. His ultimate plan is to rule all, heaven, hell and anything in between. The girl takes it upon herself to stop him, along the way meeting creatures that people don't think exist.

There's always wiggle room with these!

Taboo stuff

I'm a but new to it but go ahead, throw it at me. I'm up for most anything and like watching my characters squirm! Just be creative is all I ask =) Oh and no Scat.

Contact me!
-Threads
-PMs
-IMs- Just ask I prefer to hash out plots over them and will rp if you so wish.

Anything I'm forgetting-ask about it!