News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

Bringing it to the Light

Started by Drake, August 10, 2011, 01:26:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drake

Chronicle of Desire
Also known as my RP Request Thread

I would like to start with a short greeting. Hi....short enough?

2nd of all, I'm sort of difficult to please. I don't have any one specific genre or style of RP.  If you bring me a plot or a scenario that you would like to play out then be sure that I will do my best to bring it to life.  I am capable of changing my characters to something a bit more manageable in accordance to the scenario, but i will Primarily play Markis Blackiron, With this in mind i cannot, in good conscience, honestly post on my RP interests as they come and go like a warm summer breeze.  I can, however explain what i will absolutely refuse to do.

Outright Refusals
~Homosexual RP of anykind, no Yaoi, no gay....if it's same sex....ANYTHING please do not bring it forward
Quick Disclaimer: I am not against homosexuality, in fact i support it....for other people.  I have absolutely no personal interest in it myself, but if you do then more power to you.
~Sexual Extremes - No heavy bondage, no rape, no blood play, violent sex, anything that would make an average person wince is beyond my realm of interest.
~Godmodding - If i feel your character is far too powerful, with no weaknesses then i may refuse to RP with you....in other words, No invincibility in an RP.  You have to be able to die, which makes you RP smarter, and choose your actions a bit more carefully.  Difficult to kill is one thing, impossible is just annoying
~Disrespect - If you don't like the way i'm taking a plot that you have set up or don't like a plot that i've started, please just bring it up, don't be a bastard about it.  Welcome to being an ST/being a player.  You will run into things that you don't like or things that don't roll your way.  A good RPer will roll with it and hope for the best while a good ST will let the player roll with it to see how it plays out.
~General Attitude - If you are losing interest in an RP, let me know and we'll see if we can fix it, if it can't be fixed then we end it, i'm not going to be offended if you get bored with it.  Just don't end it then try and say that i'm bad at this....i've been doing this for a very long time.

In short, just have fun.  That's what this is supposed to be for, fun.  Don't take it so seriously.  Don't be an Ass, and be respectful of me and the others in the scene/plot/RP and we'll get along just fine.

Recently I've started playing more games and watching more anime.  In Light of this there are some things i am currently interested in.  This list will expand as time goes on.

Final Fantasy RP: Preferably 7 but i'll work with what ya give me
.hack// Universe: Anyone seen it will know how i mean, also be specific as to which universe, SIGN or ROOTS
Bayonetta: naturally i won't be RPing Bayonetta
s-CRY-ed
The Legend of Dragoon
Soul Eater

Send any and all Ideas or requests to me via PM
Then if it's worth trying we will either
start a new thread or take it to IM
Also I have a Character Log here Feel free to browse
"I must....speak....with Morganna.  To go where she is, the human body poses a hindrance.....but I must....I must go....For our Aura.  Emma, please give me a little more courage."

My RP Request Thread

Drake

"I must....speak....with Morganna.  To go where she is, the human body poses a hindrance.....but I must....I must go....For our Aura.  Emma, please give me a little more courage."

My RP Request Thread

Drake

since it's been a while....and i think i'm finally coming back....BUMP!

My RP Request Thread

Yai

Makes my sad I wasn't able to Kick of FINAL FANTASY Ancient FEAR or
GALIL ACADEMY Final Fantasy ANCIENT FEAR 2 u.u Yuki and I were so hopeful but sigh...noobs on gaia...
ざわめく胸を羽ばたいた。光を忘れながら。
暗闇。君に触れそうな夢見せてよ、梟。
泣いてる片目閉ざした。
記憶の舞台裏に散らばる羽根の残像が、いくつも宙を舞う。
さざめく胸を飛び立った。光を隠しながら。
何度も夜、横切って未来を探してる。
恋しくて、愛しくて、切なくて、苦しくて、悲しくって、
見えなくてまばたきをした瞬間、いま刹那スローモーション―。
逢いたくて、逢えなくて、追いかけて触れていたあの君が、
ずぶ濡れて、幻。 My Love for you is Undying...I soar thru night like an Owl to find you-make yo

Drake

My RP Request Thread

Altair

Dear, unless you edit your first post with something new or for some odd reason drop off the first page please don't bump.
There's not really enough people or posts being made for you to really need to bump the thread.