News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

Our Curse, We'll Endure It Together (Group Idea)

Started by Dies Irae, June 21, 2011, 12:30:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dies Irae

Our Curse, We'll Endure It Together.
- Modern Setting
- One x One Possible(Multiple Characters)
- Group Preferred (Possibly Open)
- Dark Themes
- Based on Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni

Things had always seemed peaceful, Jester, a small coastal town, population just over 1,500, almost ten years ago on  there had been something bad, something that had threatened the town, but that had been stopped on April 27Th and the town lived on, relocation was the proposed plan, the town was apparently settled on top of valuable land, but they stopped the plan to destroy it, that's when they died, the two who had come to plan the demolition, one confirmed dead at least, dismembered remains found at the beach, the other was never found but everyone presumed the worst, but that wasn't a concern to the townspeople, they had kept their homes, their lives were intact, even a celebration of prosperity was held each year on the date it was stopped, but that was when another happened, on the anniversary someone else died, a suspect caught but nothing was ever proven, not until it happened again and again and again, each time on the night of the celebration.

Now no one speaks of it, its tragic and people don't know why it happens but the celebration continues each year, they just hope it doesn't happen again, the police come out in larger numbers as security watch the streets, its almost time again this year, someone else may die but it's not certain, but strange things have been happening lately, the town leaders promise everything is in control, the festival will go on normally and everyone will be able to relax, at least until another death is announced.
--

"Coming here to escape the past was the best choice, Meeting new people, starting a new school and job to pay for my living expenses, but theres still the lingering shadow of my former life that haunts me, the breakdown, the lashing out. But that's in the past, that's why i came to Jester, to begin again, my friends don't know, they don't need to know either, for now I can enjoy being happy, even if its for a little while, with the Prosperity Festival coming up I think it might be possibly to actually forget everything, my new friends always say their here for me, if i need anything, I think i can actually trust them to keep that promise. Though they seem distant on some topics, i don't exactly know everything about the town, the history is vague, from what i dug up for a project in class it seems something bad happened in this town, but no one wants to talk about it. I guess i can let them bury their past to, just like i am."

-
(This is plot revolves around the characters who are played, paranoia, insanity, mystery and realizations are the main theme, also, the plot is centered on the fact that the characters involved are trapped in the month of the upcoming celebration on April 27Th, reliving alternate versions of the month where one becomes distrusting, paranoid and eventually homicidal towards the others, this means that the characters will die but if it plays that way the month is reset and the events take place in a different way focusing on a different character to be the one who becomes insane. The plot description includes the beginning of the first arc the story could take with my character as the first to be insane then the others after that will be decided by each person in the RP. This RP is not to be chosen by those who don't like violence and horror.)