News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

Chat-ACTIVATE

Started by TakodaVega, August 06, 2011, 02:55:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TakodaVega

Seriously, I know some of us who are part of the Facebook Group use the chat there, but not everyone on here is in there [if you would like to be added please message me, I'm the same username on facebook as I am on here :)] and we have one here. Does anyone have any ideas of how to make it more active? I do not want to incorporate Chatango onto Forsaken because it is a Flashhog and has made my browser crash on more than one occasion.

So how do we make Chat more apparent? If you didn't know we had a chat here is a direct link: Forsaken's Chatbox

I am gonna invesitgate and see if I can't figure out how to do a pop tab thing with chat. But if I can't manage that how shall we do things? :)
Only in our sweetest lullaby do we realize how forsaken we are...
Because we're living in a fairy tale of lies.

Dies Irae

I think a chat that is more visible might be the best course of action, as of now it is not difficult to locate persay, but perhaps if we could manage to incorporate a popout tab like blue moon had or have a chatbox on the index page where the chat is visible and has ease of access people may be more inclined to participate.

my two cents anyway, im sure we'll figure something out.

TakodaVega

I'll try and look into the Pop-up idea, I'm not sure I'd be able to incorporate it in the page otherwise. HOWEVER, their chat is considered AJAX and runs differently than ours.
Only in our sweetest lullaby do we realize how forsaken we are...
Because we're living in a fairy tale of lies.