News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

▪ т ω ⅱ s т ə ∂ ✗ я ɐ ⅱи ɓ ღ ω s ▪ (O/A)

Started by mad hatters revenge, July 31, 2011, 07:10:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mad hatters revenge

Bios: http://forsakenlullaby.com/forum/index.php?topic=167.msg1188#msg1188

To start off, the original idea for this outline was thought up by a friend on Gaia, who gave me permission to use to elsewhere since our original attempt at this failed there.

A group of friends who've known each other since they were children are growing up. They're in relationships, getting jobs, going to school, and starting to question if they're really happy with their lives. Small town kids, growing apart, will love stay strong or will they discover the way life has been for years really isn't the way they want their lives to stay?

Please remember to follow site rules, be POLITE to everyone.

Please PM me when you decide you'd like a character so I can 'reserve' them until you'r bio is put up, this helps make sure two people don't end up claiming the same character. Please get your bios up as soon as you can after reserving it! <3

Make sure you read ALL requirements/rules/posts before you post your intro to make sure you know what's going on/where all the characters are.

mad hatters revenge

The Basics

RED – Everything about her is fierce. To some she may be too much with her extreme desire for adventure and control. She has a quick temper and a fighting personality and she has enough to back it up. However she also has a very powerful and passionate heart and has a tendency to be way over-protective and a little possessive, especially when it comes to Black. She grew up with him and has always been his girlfriend; however her heart really belongs to Blue, who is with her best friend, Orange. Because of all the years together with him, she can't think of him more than a little brother who she has to protect because of his obvious weaknesses. Will she be willing to risk her friendship and break Black's heart in order to fill her own?

PINK – Has always been a little awkward in social situations. Although people tend to avoid her in public places, many go to her for her exceptionally wise advice. She seems to hold the secrets of the town, but never tells a soul. It's her honesty and loyalty that brought her and White together. It was her advice that brought White and Yellow together, but the truth is she has always had a crush on him herself. Will she be able to keep her jealousy of her best friend under control? She is so easy going and relaxed that many wonder how she ever ended up being Purple's girlfriend. She doesn't really remember how it happened, and she often questions what she got herself into. Will she be willing to keep listening to all those secrets and giving away advice, or will it continue to turn around and tear her apart from the inside out?

WHITE – Life has always been good for her— whether she likes it or not. She has the good looks, the money, the loyal friend Pink, and the hottest guy, Yellow. Her parents are always pressuring her to be the best. Not her best, but the best. Her parents seem to feel that the more stuff they have than everyone else, the better they are than everyone else and she's become pretty spoiled because of it. Up until recently she hasn't questioned their ways too much, just suppressing all her wants to please them because it'd help her in the future overall. But lately she has been longing for something new, something exciting, and out of ordinary to happen to her instead of the plain, everyday routines. She can't help but wonder what goes on behind Black's dark eyes. She believes if she actually built up her courage to compete against Red, she could discover a happier Black. Is she willing to loose everything she has ever known in order to try and find the light within him?

ORANGE – Thrives on the adrenaline rush and thrill she gets from doing crazy stunts. If you tell her to jump off a bridge, she would take it as a challenge and do it. Unlike Red, she likes to be wild and out of control. She originally liked Red's brother but he showed no signs of even noticing her existence besides being Red's best friend. She would do practically anything to get his attention but Red's over protectiveness about him made it hard so she decided to stick to her boyfriend. But recently, though, she feels as if Blue is holding her back. In fact it seems that whenever they are together they end up fighting. Luckily for her though he always ends up giving in, so her day is never completely ruined.

BLUE – Mistakenly seems like the cold, reserved guy when you first meet him, but later on when you get to know the real him he's amiable and overall good-natured. He's often described as a fairy tale prince due to his charming personality and protective nature towards those weaker than him. However his calm passiveness and logic makes him cautious when it comes to all the dangerous things Orange likes to do. Their personalities clash and he sometimes feels as if the only reason he somehow got mixed up with him was his prince-like actions giving her the wrong impression at the wrong time and the fact that he couldn't abandon someone he thought he could help. She is either going to make him or break him, and at this rate it seems it's leaning toward the latter. Will he find a way out of this damaging relationship without hurting her? Or will it only continue to get worse? His little brother is Yellow.

YELLOW - is either a person you really love or hate, there is simply no middle ground. His happiness and energy is either contagious or gets on your nerves. He has a tendency to be a bit clueless to others sensitivities and problems, making little obnoxious comments that unintentionally sting deeply for others. Unfortunately part of him isn't sure if he is with White because he feels something for her or her money and good looks. However he doesn't question how he feels about Pink, but he has a problem for always trying to go with the most 'popular' thing to do. Telling Pink how he really feels about her is just about the least popular option he could make. Is he willing to change the way he has always been, or will he stick with his same old ways? His older brother is blue.

BLACK - Just barely manages to take one day at a time, and he manages to do it mostly alone. Everyone knows that he had quite a troubled past, but only Red knows the true, tragic details of it. Sometimes the fact that she knows so much irritates the hell out of him, hating the fact she knows his every weakness, but other times it feels good to have a strong shoulder to lean on. However, lately, Black's been rethinking their relationship. He doesn't want to be seen as a burden by always being supported by her but he doesn't see a change in sight. The last thing he wants to do is drag her down which seems to be exactly what he's doing. Though normally he's antisocial, the thing about Black is that he loves to be in big crowds of people like the ones Red and Orange always drag him to every weekend for a couple of reasons. The first is because it makes him realize just how different he really is, the second reason is because it makes him feel normal for once, standing or dancing just like everybody else in that same crowd.

GREEN - Never seems to fit in when it comes to humanity. At least, that's how he feels. People accept him with his best friend as popular and he's stereotyped just as some good looking kid with no depth. Not many people know this, but he's extremely artistic, drawing wise and in acting. He's managed to keep his talents quiet because he doesn't like to be in the spot light. In a way, he is even more threatening than Pink, knowing sharing some of the secrets he gets out of the town simply by paying attention and having a good memory. Usually, he just tells this to Yellow who then runs off with the information. But recently, Green tends to let his jealousy of everyone else stealing away his sister and best friend get out of hand and is willing to dig up dirt on people to try and mix things up. Especially when it comes to his sister's boyfriend, and Yellow's girlfriend.

PURPLE – Never knows when to throw in the towel. He is incredibly stubborn and determined and tends to know how to press everyone's buttons. A lot of people know him as a prankster, a hilarious guy as long as his target isn't you. The only reason he's in a relationship with Pink is the fact that she seems to know secrets about people that even their best friends don't know! Purple can get some interesting information out of her and isn't afraid to use it to stir up some trouble. But lately, he's been faltering in his system because he realized that he really wants to be with another, one he feels he can't have. He goes out of his way doing everything he can to make Orange notice him. There's no way he'd want to lose Pink because she helps him out in his pranks and trickery more than she'll ever know but other than that, he has no use for her. Will he be willing to give up using his source of pricelessly humorous information he gets from reading her texts in order to take things to further extremes for a girl just as adventurous as him? Purple thinks he won't have to. There's a person with almost the same information as her, Green, and Purple thinks he can get close enough to him to hear some of it without being forced to date anyone. As if this wasn't enough to persuade him to go for it, his sister is Orange's best friend and he'd be able to get close to her through him. It'd be like killing two birds with one stone!

mad hatters revenge

RED
Taken by: Cador

ORANGE
Taken By: Uriel Seraphim

YELLOW
open

GREEN
open

BLUE
open

PURPLE
Open

PINK
open

BLACK
Open

WHITE
(Taken by: Mad Hatters Revenge)

mad hatters revenge

Now For The Fun Stuff!

I want at least three-five meaty paragraphs per post. More than that is wonderful as long as you don't go over the top. With so many characters to interact with, I don't think that will be a problem for any of you. I don't want only some pouring their hearts into this while others try to skate by on a few sentences. Help carry the story along.

I have the right to tell you no. :P If for whatever reason, I don't think you're going to work out for the group overall, I can give the character to someone else. I've never had to before, but please keep it in mind, I expect this to be a well done role play, and I don't want to have one or two people who will end up dragging it down. <3

Pics: Real images please, no drawings or anime/cartoons.

You do NOT have to stick with the love interest stated above. You HAVE to be dating who it states, but you CAN fall for WHOEVER you think your character would be BEST with. (Ex: If Red doesn't like Blue, she does not have to fall for him, she can fall for whoever she likes.) The outline is so anyone with no idea what to do, has something they can work with. <3

You all know how to roleplay by now, you know how to write and get in your characters heads, I don't think I'l need to waste time saying how to do so. ;P

PM me with your character skeletons/reservation request and title those PMs with the COLOR you are interested in playing. If you reserve a character, please plan to have a skeleton done within 3-4 days of pming me so we can get this started ASAP. <3

mad hatters revenge

Please stick to this LAYOUT but use any IMAGES for your skeleton. When posting use YOUR CHARACTER COLOR to show speech/thoughts. These WILL be posted in the bio thread for everyone to read. Have FUN with them! <3

» B A I L E Y | R O S E | B U T T O N «
You're killing the happy. Don't kill the Happy.

→ iD3NTiFiCATi0N CARD

× Inky, Pinky, Blinky, Sue
× 16
× Female
× Grey

i D0N'T ACT MY AG3 ←

Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example

→ MY LiF3 ST0RY THU5 FAR
Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example

Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example

Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example Example
THiS G3TS M3 THR0UGH TH3 DAY ←
Better In Time - Leona Lewis

→ MY PUPP3T33R ←
UsErNaMe

mad hatters revenge

2 new profiles (Red and Orange) have been posted, and multiple characters have been taken off reserve.