News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

Covens (Ideas, plots, group/open?)

Started by Onnen, July 30, 2011, 01:30:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onnen

For anyone that's read through my little RP bio thing on the "Requests by males" section I have an RP that I've had locked away in my mind for what seems like forever now, based off of an Old RP storyline me and my friends cooked up years back and was literally probably the first RP I ever did. My brain hasn't been working too well in order to work out the details on what I want to be in it anymore because as soon as I get something set, I think something else, add, subtract, etc etc etc in an endless cycle of mind fuckery.

However I think after listening to some extremely good music and the fact that stress has actually done a good thing in opening up my mind again I believe I've come up with at least a small basic plot/background for the RP, but also I'm making this to inform anyone that may or may not be interested in joining about what it is and so forth. Also I'm hoping to have a few Ideas thrown my way in order to make the RP experience more enjoyable for those participating and covering all bases.

The Plot basically exists in Modern Day London. Deep below the concrete streets and buildings above as well as hidden away in ancient forests, foothills and castles groups of vampire covens have existed for several centuries, the oldest coven dating back to 500 A.D. Throughout history several of the Covens have engaged in Warfare from things like Religion, to Gold, To resources, to simply blood lust and greed. Very few elder's remain from the very beginning of the wars, and most have been put into hibernation in order to preserve old world knowledge and values. Around the beginning of the 16th century the last war between 3 covens, The "Brotherhood", Vipers, and Blood moon clan ended when a young vampiress named Mariana slayed and took the head of the Brotherhood leader as a trophy, soon the blood moon clan dominated what was left of a tired and weakened Vipers coven and arose as the dominant standing Vampire coven left. Though remnants of Vipers and Brotherhood still exist they are very secretive and little has been heard from them in the vampiric community for the last 400 years.

Memories of the wars have faded into tale and legend, and slowly with the rise of the 20th and 21st century old world values and laws begin to fade as "New Blood" begins to dominate the majority of vampire numbers, Mariana who is now the leader and queen of the Blood moon clan seemingly doing nothing to stop this from happening and many original members of the coven becoming uneasy over the recklessness and disorderly conduct of the "New Guys". The biggest fear being that the secret of their existence becoming known to the outside world as the only thing stopping them from waring with Humans is the sunlight, as well as the fear of revealing the vampires hidden fortresses and safe houses to Vampire Hunters. With several of the veteran vampire leaders beginning to question Marianas reign and personal agenda tension begins to mount within the clan, but as well as hide the growing reality that their two rival covens are more alive and numerous than being thought of.

Rumors swirl that the growing rifts between young bloods and veterans will cause an internal civil war in the blood moon clan, but also give a clear sign to the hidden viper and brotherhood covens that the time to come out of hiding is drawing close. If nothing is done soon to stop the tensions and find out what Queen Marianas intentions are, a second massive coven war could break out, and this time, the results could be extremely Disastrous for not only the Blood Moon clan, but the entire Vampire community as a whole.

....<< So yeah, that's all I got for now. x3
You got it all wrong, holy man. I absolutely believe in God...and I absolutely hate the Fucker.

Uriel Seraphim

Oh dude! :P So interested ^^ xx Though I'd prefer to play one of the veterans, probably someone from one of the older clans. :)

Onnen

I've pretty much got my character set as my main (Onnen) x3 as a veteran but still kind of "New blood" if not in order to blend in more and be able to relate to both sides of the table, if it comes to probably make multiple characters or something, but like I said I keep having different ideas and stuff to add and take away not only to the Plot itself but to my characters so my brain is like "NO, FUCK YOU DO THIS" and then "NO, FUCK YOU DO THAT" x3 you're welcome to go veteran and whatever else you'd like, I really have no objections.

You got it all wrong, holy man. I absolutely believe in God...and I absolutely hate the Fucker.

mewmint20

So I'm guess we will playing vampires from the Blood Moon clan; I will probably be a new blood who isn't one of the uncontrollable ones but does have moments where blood lust can overwhelm her.

Staria

hmm i'm interested >.> no clue who I'll play yet but yeah xD. Probably someone knew ish to be opposite of my other vampy charcter on here.

Onnen

I'm not really gonna restrict it to just blood moon and I'm thinking it would add a bit more flavor to have someone from one of the other two covens to make things interesting, so the story isn't just being told from the blood moon's side but also from the vipers and brotherhoods.

Uriel Seraphim

Yeah, will probably dibs a Brotherhood Vampie ^^ Well... assuming she can still be female :P xxx <3 And a bitch.

Onnen

By all means. xD It's not like every vampire in the underground can be nice and friendly x3 Still not sure what kind of Character I want other than Onnen o.O I'm considering making two instead of just one but not sure...still thinking of things to add and remove from the plot mainly from dreaming.