News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

A Gift For Fiction

Started by Dies Irae, June 09, 2011, 09:12:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dies Irae

In a dark room, a single light shined throughout the darkness, sitting on a table was a candle, thrust into the wax was a quill, the long white feather swaying elegantly in the slight breeze blowing in through the open window. At the table sat a figure, cloaked by the darkness around him, the figure stood and left the dark room. Lying on the table, a piece of old parchment, the ink still fresh from the quill used to write the words upon it. Those words read in the dripping black ink.

A Gift For Fiction....

Once there was a writer sitting at his desk.
He had written many things in the confines of his room.
One day that writer became sick of his own writing.
He wanted more, someone else to write with him.
The writer left his room, in search of partners.
To create stories and tales know by all.
That is why this writer left, his room closed forever.
And that writer's name was one of mystery.

-Dies Irae.
-----------

Welcome One and All.

My name is Dies Irae (Di'es Ear-ray for exact pronunciation) and i am in search of people to write with.

x: I am a literate to advanced literate writer, many of my posts can be 4-5 paragraphs strong, usually 5-10 lines each.
x: I prefer story driven over pure smut, sex can occur but it doesn't need to be every post.
x: I can come up with plots, or we can work them out together. (Prefer together)
x: I enjoy talking with my partners, strike up a conversation about something while we rp.
x: My preferred means of rps are Threads, Pm's i will not rp on messengers.
x: I would prefer if you would tell me if your bored, i can attempt to fix it or we can stop, i will tell you if i am bored of it.
x: If you cannot post enough to give me something to reply to, do not bother asking me. I don't like one-liners or small sentences only.
x: I play Male/Female/Other characters, i can write anything i need to.
x: I can do M/M, F/M or F/F, all other rules still apply.
x: I play Switch, I can Dom/Sub if applicable, My Doms are very 'strict', My Subs very defiant.
x: Gore and Horror are things i enjoy writing about, if you do not like these please say so. I am not looking for these only
-----------

Pairings/Settings:
x: General Pairings mostly, its not exactly much of a list for now but it will grow soon enough. Just ask if you have an idea in mind that you need a literate writer for.
(Note these are just some of the things I like to do, If you have any ideas throw them at me and chances are i'll be interested if it intrigues me.)

Legend:
Craving = +++
Wanting = ++
Will Do = +
Might do = -
Only with a good plot = --
Bored of setting = ---

Pairings
Angel/Human.
Demon/Demon.
Demon/Human.
Demon/Angel.
Master/Maid.
Monster/Human
Neko/Most Anything.
Adventurer/Monster.
Adventurer/Human.
Bounty Hunter/Bounty.

Settings:
.Hack// (The World).(++)
Feudal.
Medieval.
School/College/University
Modern Era.
Futuristic Era.
Apocalypse Setting.
-Viral (++)
-Zombie (++)
-Natural Disaster
-Nuclear War
War.
-Supernatural
-Modern
-Futuristic
-Past

Genres:
Horror/Gore. (+++)
Romance. (++)
Action.(+)
Humor.
Psychological Trauma. (+)
Paranormal/Supernatural (+)

Anime/Manga/Games:
Higurashi, When They Cry.
Kiddy Grade.
Tower of Druaga.
Black Cat.
.Hack//
Inuyasha. (Note: More the story, than characters)
Gundam Seed.
Disgaea. (Anime, i've never played the games)
Shakugan No Shana. (Storyline not characters, well maybe with Shana cause she is epic).
Rozen Maiden (Story not so much Characters)
Soul Eater.
Death Note (Anime/Manga/Movie)
-----------

Basically feel free to ask me about any pairing/setting or genre, if you require more information about the specific styles then don't hesitate to ask me.

Mix and match things if you want to catch my interest as well, or come at me with your own ideas and we can see what happens. I might pick and prod at things and see if we can expand on the basic idea more but if i do that usually means im interested on doing it.

That's it, We're finished here i suppose. Onto other things.

The door to that room opened with a squeak, long forgotten was this room, the candle burnt out many years ago. The quill nestled in the melted wax, the parchment laying there, a lantern was lit and a figure entered the room, picking the parchment up in their hands, they read carefully. A gasp escaped their lips as they rolled that aged piece of writing and nestled it into their bag. The figure departed that room, heading off on their own adventure, to find this writer and be his partner. The question is, was that figure you....?

Dies Irae

Plots:

Original Plots:

You Could Have Saved Me. - (Modern/Institution/Household)
In a small population town, in a close gated community, a young teen died at the age of fourteen, the cause of death was unknown, they believed she drowned in the bath but the bruising on her neck indicated otherwise, the only person home was the girls sister, Nothing pointed anywhere, no leads, the sister was proved innocent and all seemed to return to normal, after the funeral the girl was forgotten, the sister moved on, moved to her own home, began college and everything was going perfect. As if by a tragic turn of events, the 13Th anniversary of the girls death, the sister began to see things, hallucinations, whispering, things moved on their own. These were only the beginning of the torments this spirit gave, every morning when the sister woke, in blood a message was left on her mirror "You walked right by when it happened, you could have saved me". (F/F, Paranormal, Psychological trauma, Mental Insanity)

We Are The Industry: (Post-Modern/Cyberpunk) - May be expanded on:
In the big city many mega-corporations stand tall, one in particular has been crushing all competition with its technological advances, medicinal, robotics, cyber worlds, military, government status thus named 'Absolute Future' there is one small group everyone only knows as 'The Industry', Disproving government lies, Hacking their funds. Many have tried to discover who they are, they have never been seen, never been found and yet they are everywhere. Posters, websites, gossip and magazines, These mysterious hackers have been draining accounts of the corporations, giving them to the poor, giving them to the needy. The leader simply known as One-X, has been hunted many times without success, the only contact that has been through the cyber world created to enhance socialization throughout the world, one online game world created by Absolute Future sees many people playing, One-X and his group have been secretly playing in that world, altering things and changing subscription rates to small sums. That game is known as 'Gravity Collapse' but soon it was shut down by the company, in a retaliation One-X created their own world 'Collapse Gravity' and everything was as it used to be, until the 'Absolute Future' developed cyber chipping to mark a persons identity, Law No. 223409 codenamed 'Watching' made these chips mandatory to everyone, would The Industry be found by this method or would it take more than a simple chip to stop One-X and The Industry.
(Possible Open RP if people ask me to make it one or Group/1x1)

Worth Dying For
-Fantasy
-Magic based

Magic had long existed in the world, Kingdoms used Magi to fight, build and deliver grand miracles upon them, Elemental magic, Earth, Wind, Fire, Water these four were common forms of the magic magi could do, some had possessed the fabled elements Light and Dark. The Dark were exiled, The light were praised. The Dark had been silently living until their home was attacked by the kingdoms army, they wanted one man, the leader of the group. He would give his life to them, imprisoned for what was to be life. In the end these Dark magi knew of the future of the world, the seers predicted evil would come. The bride to be of the leader had been told their child would be the one to free the world from this evil. She had to save him and they had to have this child to save all the people of the world. 3 years had passed until the evil had happened, A dark overlord took the throne and everything plunged into chaos. Creatures of horrid stories riddled the earth, a new group of magi was created under the overlords command "Malice" was their name, a group consisting of each element. The girl destined to give birth to the child who would free them, She set out to save her love, to save the world from his evil with her small group of loyal magi, she began a dangerous attempt to break into the prison, guarded by the most evil of the Overlords creations, The task would not be easy and she may die trying but she had to go, for the people, The Dark Magi were exiled by them and yet they still cared for their safety and prosperity if not to save them, then to regain their lost honor and fame.

Purgatory: A Manifestation of Chaos.
-Modern Setting.
-Date would be 2013-2020.
-May be expanded on.
-Possible Group Roleplay.
-Possible Open Roleplay.

After his death, a man who had no thoughts on religion was given a chance to have his sins washed away, to be allowed passage into Heaven and escape his destined fate of Hell, The chance was a Task from God, A important mission an angel couldn't complete, Not one of his angels could interfere without disrupting the balance of the world. He accepted the Task without thought, He wanted the chance and God wouldn't reveal the Task until he accepted or declined.

What God told him was hard to comprehend, The Seven Deadly Sins and The Seven Heavenly Virtues had manifested into the Human realm, Attaching themselves to the souls of 14 humans. The angels couldn't interfere because the chance the host wouldn't survive the purge would be high. He was given the power to purge the manifestation. The Angel Gabriel was sent with him to monitor his progress and to keep an eye on his condition.

To bring him back to the human realm, God had to split his soul in half, He couldn't revive a human life that had not been forgiven of its sins, Half of his soul was left in Purgatory, the other returned to his deceased body, to the humans he would have just been a lucky survivor. There was a catch to the revival, a human soul that had left tits body wouldn't survive once it was returned. Slowly the half of his soul placed back would decay and vanish from existence. Gabriel was there to watch its condition and keep God informed on how long he would have left to finish his mission.

Lust, Gluttony, Pride, Greed, Wrath, Envy and Sloth, The Seven Sins. Chasity, Temperance, Charity, Diligence, Patience, Kindness and Humility, The Seven Virtues, Scattered across the world and slowly draining the life of its host. There was a reason God was willing to revive someone who was irreligious for such a task, The hidden manifestations of the Virtues and Sins would devour the soul of its host over time. If that happened Hell would reign over the world, Heaven would lose its archangels and chaos would reign supreme.

The sins manifestation would slowly devour the soul of its host, each sin at varying speeds, Once the soul was devoured completely, dependant on the sin one of the seven princes of hell would be released and revived on Earth, If the virtues manifestation devoured the soul of its host, The archangel of the virtue would be made human and banished from heaven down to earth.

The priority of his task is to find Pride's manifestation as soon as possible, if Pride succeeds in devouring its host, Lucifer will be revived onto Earth, the other six princes of hell are still high threats to the balance of earth, Losing the archangels is also a large threat. God's task is one that cannot be failed, Gabriel must guide and assist his task in any way for the sake of protecting the world.

Our Curse, We'll Endure It Together.
- Modern Setting
- One x One Possible(Multiple Characters)
- Group Preferred (Possibly Open)
- Dark Themes
- Based on Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni

Things had always seemed peaceful, Jester, a small coastal town, population just over 1,500, almost ten years ago on  there had been something bad, something that had threatened the town, but that had been stopped on April 27Th and the town lived on, relocation was the proposed plan, the town was apparently settled on top of valuable land, but they stopped the plan to destroy it, that's when they died, the two who had come to plan the demolition, one confirmed dead at least, dismembered remains found at the beach, the other was never found but everyone presumed the worst, but that wasn't a concern to the townspeople, they had kept their homes, their lives were intact, even a celebration of prosperity was held each year on the date it was stopped, but that was when another happened, on the anniversary someone else died, a suspect caught but nothing was ever proven, not until it happened again and again and again, each time on the night of the celebration.

Now no one speaks of it, its tragic and people don't know why it happens but the celebration continues each year, they just hope it doesn't happen again, the police come out in larger numbers as security watch the streets, its almost time again this year, someone else may die but it's not certain, but strange things have been happening lately, the town leaders promise everything is in control, the festival will go on normally and everyone will be able to relax, at least until another death is announced.
--

"Coming here to escape the past was the best choice, Meeting new people, starting a new school and job to pay for my living expenses, but theres still the lingering shadow of my former life that haunts me, the breakdown, the lashing out. But that's in the past, that's why i came to Jester, to begin again, my friends don't know, they don't need to know either, for now I can enjoy being happy, even if its for a little while, with the Prosperity Festival coming up I think it might be possibly to actually forget everything, my new friends always say their here for me, if i need anything, I think i can actually trust them to keep that promise. Though they seem distant on some topics, i don't exactly know everything about the town, the history is vague, from what i dug up for a project in class it seems something bad happened in this town, but no one wants to talk about it. I guess i can let them bury their past to, just like i am."

-
(This is plot revolves around the characters who are played, paranoia, insanity, mystery and realizations are the main theme, also, the plot is centered on the fact that the characters involved are trapped in the month of the upcoming celebration on April 27Th, reliving alternate versions of the month where one becomes distrusting, paranoid and eventually homicidal towards the others, this means that the characters will die but if it plays that way the month is reset and the events take place in a different way focusing on a different character to be the one who becomes insane. The plot description includes the first arc the story could take with my character as the first to be insane then the others after that will be decided by each person in the RP. This RP is not to be chosen by those who don't like violence and horror.)

The Laugh Maker & The Locked Girl.
- Fantasy or Modern Setting.
- One x One or Group
- Sexual or Non Sexual

The Laugh Maker:
The greatest thief to ever live, infamous for being able to break into places thought impossible, identity unknown to all, a reputation for having a penchant for children, The Laugh Maker is only know by the trademark fox mask with the red painted smile, those who see the Laugh Maker have described the Laugh Maker as a blur, children's descriptions often state that the Laugh Maker promises to make them laugh in exchange for the treasures their family keeps, the name Laugh Maker was given to the thief by the children and over the years, the name became adopted by everyone, currently the Laugh Maker is wanted for uncountable thefts worldwide, though any attempts to find and capture the thief have been unsuccessful. It is unknown whether the Laugh Maker has accomplices or groups, but in many city's and small towns, there are many places that children have created praying the Laugh Maker will visit them once more.

The Locked Girl:
The Locked Girl, the daughter of a man who desired a son, locked away from the world by her Mother instead of the destined execution at birth the Father wished, though both parents care for her and would wish no harm onto her now, they cannot let those in their city know of her existence, or shame would befall the family, the Locked Girl instead of living in the world only knows what little she does from the books her Mother and occasionally the Butler tasked to watch her have gifted. The girl's life was changed when by chance the Laugh Maker chose their house as a target, The girls prison suited for the most safe place to keep the family valuables as well, the encounter left the girl smiling, the family without many of their prized possessions and a promise to be fulfilled, to steal her as well one day and show her a world unlike anything she had read about, a promise she was eager to accept.

--
That day was three years ago today, the Laugh Maker had promised the Locked Girl a world unlike any other, but since the last grand entrance and exit the Laugh Maker had given the family, there were many more complications in the security, guards, dogs, fences, bars, you name it and the Father had gotten it put in place. Though this was only a challenge to the Laugh Maker and not the deterrent the Father had hoped it would be, but even if the sadness had to return to the girl for a little while longer, the Laugh Maker had things to prepare, places to go, in fact it was during this time the Laugh Maker had begun to repair and refurbish a secluded home that had been procured a long time ago, just in case the two needed to hide from the ensuing pursuit the family would give.

Though for the Laugh Maker this was all new, the connection to someone, the feeling of sadness that had enveloped that small room in that manor, something once upon a time the Laugh Maker had been the victim of. Three years onwards from the moment that promise was made, the Girl would wake to find an envelope slid under her window, the fox mask seal on the back, Her name written above it, the letter more saddening than any loss or tragedy, this all fell into what the Laugh Maker did best, to make people smile much more than they thought possible.

Agony Spawns Regret.
-Modern.
-F/F or F/M.
-One x One, Maybe Group.
-Vampirism Based.
-Dark Themes.

Centuries ago, there lived a powerful family, feared among the villages in proximity to the cursed mansion they inhabited, throughout decades of generations they only became known for one simple fact, the head of the family was a witch, consumed by hatred and evil, though the family ended in the annals of history with their only daughter, living alone in that mansion after her family was slaughtered by hunters of the time, burned and buried in unmarked graves in the surrounding forest, though they knew the girl had lived, none of them could enter the mansion once the family's head was no longer living a curse placed upon any that dared to enter the home.

That girl became the bane to the villages, blinded in her actions with the thirst of revenge the girl began to delve into the art of alchemy, creating things that only existed within the deepest nightmares of children, this time passed quickly, in time the forest was hiding any manner of creature to defend the mansion to all that would dare try to get close to the mansion, by the time the girl had turned 19 she had learned all she could from books and scrolls, delving into making her own concoctions, potions and elixirs. One day the monsters keeping the villages nearby held back by fear disappeared into the forest and were never seen again, the sign that the girl had left this world, though the mansion stayed unexplored, the fear still in the peoples hearts, they only told travellers to keep their distance or suffer the wrath of the former family that lived there.

But in the dark halls, the lone laboratory that the girl called her workplace, the day the monsters disappeared there was no death, only deep slumber, the girl in her experiments created something she couldn't comprehend, the unheard explosion within the mansion, the elixir that had doused her had caused changed, the young half witch had unwillingly given herself what she later named, The Elixir of Night, in which the taker was given the attributes of vampirism without the uncontrollable thirst for blood, pure black bat wings coming from her back, fangs protruding from her mouth, bright red eyes and pale skin, the unnoticed changes were immortality. The drastic change to her DNA did not however cause her death, but merely sentenced herself to become part of the curse upon the home, the hidden laboratory becoming her place of slumber, until someone foolishly entered the home.

That day came centuries later, the magic infused within the walls kept the mansion in near perfect condition with little decay over the time since it had been built, the girl still slept, but historians who had discovered the family history had begun an expedition to the house, to find items of importance, though with the intent to research some and sell the rest to auctions around the world, the group met without resistance, but the curse had been placed upon them, the girl had been awoken, her duty to carry out the curses effect compelled her to follow them, the last though was in for much more than death, recreation was in store for the last, the alchemist within the duty bound girl wished to see The Elixir of Night be made again, just so she would not be alone for her immortal life.

So Far Away:
- One x One
- Zombie Apocalypse
- Modern Setting
- Physcological focus
- Relationship focus
- Multiple Scenarios

A new world dawns, one that seemingly doesn't have a place for humanity at least not the living kind, one way or another the dead returned, hungry for the lfesh of the living, it was chaos in the beginning, cities and towns unaware of the impending danger until it was to late. There were some though, who took to the signs and holed up in makeshift fortresses, the focus of this story rests with one girl, taking refuge in a fortified hotel, with no one she knows inside and not knowing whether any of them live besides one, one person she holds contact with, by some miracle the phones still work, though the risk of calls are to high, she can still text to an unknown partner, he keeps her comforted though it's only a little bit of reassurance, it's more than anough given the situation.

But whether or not it will all hold through is another question, the unending list of uncertainties, would the phones die? would either of them live to respond to the last message? it was to great a struggle, her weakening resolve to keep going was becoming more obvious to the others around her, and he was losing hope in the stability of his own shelter, but keeping her stable and alive was more important to him, though that meant surviving himself to do that, he knew that if he fell victim to the growing horde of undead she wouldn't last much longer.

Notes:
- Can be played as Brother/Sister, Boyfriend/Girlfriend or Strangers.
- Multiple Scenarios available, such as but not limited to, the phones dying, his or her shelter getting broken into etc.
- I dreamt this, decided to make it a plot.
- Any question, ask here or shoot a pm.

Dies Irae

More Plots:
Bastion: Chaos Rising
Coming Soon...

Prince of Madness:

Several thousand years ago, the plane of man was shared, a race of demons, malicious and wrathful laid waste to the world as they saw fit, overtime they grew assured none could stand to rival them, that day came sooner than they expected, They named themselves Binders and in the end they came to name their pray the Chained, for thats what became of them.

The demons fought a long battle, their king fell first leading the attack on the Binders, then it was up to the princes to fight, but they each fell one by one, into the prison the Binders had created, a world of nothingness for eternity, unable to move or see, but they could speak, during the final days of the battle, the last three princes sealed a piece f each of them inside the souls of man, forever giving means to earn their freedom, unstable and unpredictable the spell couldn't raise an army, no more than three of the newborn humans inherited the each century, but the next Branded was to be the most valuable.

In the prison those that could speak, theorized the spell bound one human to one demon, no more and their power might not be awakened at all, the influence of the malice and evil of the ancient demons would affect the lives of those branded souls, death followed them endlessly, misfortune, misery and everything else, there was no happiness for those souls, but this was what caused their power to summon their demon to awaken.

The princes named for the affliction they caused upon men, had yet to see their branded, the first came unexpected, the king's heir, the Prince of Madness's soul was born, and in his mind he watched her, the misery, the despair and even his own influence became to affect her, until the descendants of the Binders found her, identifying her by the brand along her wrist, he could not awaken, she would have to die to prevent it.

It was when they found her, that his chains were broken and he once again walked the earth, tethered to her as her protector while he carried out his revenge upon those that imprisoned his people.

Fan-Fiction Plots:

Death Note:
Coming Soon...

Dies Irae

Current Role Plays:

1x1s:
Bioshock Roleplay ~ With Tokani
End of Me ~ With TakodaVega
White Rose Withering ~ With TakodaVega
Wit & Sin ~ With Niketia
Agony Spawns Regret ~ With Niketia
The Laugh Maker & The Locked Girl ~ With Uriel Seraphim

Groups:

Open Roleplays:
Cursive Eve
The Infection

Dies Irae

Pre-Made Characters:
These are characters I've come up with and am willing to roleplay with. Since some are very long and i don't want to overload the front page with anything but plots, here's a link to my character thread in open roleplay bios.

Dies' Characters.

Dies Irae

New plot: Our Curse, We'll Endure It Together.

Dies Irae

New Plot: The Laugh Maker and The Locked Girl

Dies Irae

New Plot: Agony Spawns Regret.

Dies Irae

To Do List:
Write new OR/Group, Bastion: Chaos Rising.
Write a few more things for Cyranil.
Write up Snows character bio from Fear, Danger, Loneliness.
Work on an introduction for Purgatory.
Write Character Bio for Bastion.

Dies Irae

New Plot: So Far Away.

P.S, I have weird dreams this plot is one of them.

Dies Irae

†:To Do List:†
Write responses to The Moon's Descent and The Fox and The Canary. ††††
Write plot, Intro and Character Bio for a Death Note Rp (OC's not Canon) †††
Write plot for Prince of Madness. ††
Finish writing Bastion: Chaos Rising plotline. †

*More †'s means higher priority*