News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

A Marriage To End It All

Started by Staria, July 28, 2011, 01:40:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Staria

Name:  Janan "Jan" Dunstani

Age: Appears in her early twenties, is actually several centuries old

Race: Vampire

Eye color: Blue

Hair color: White

Markings/Scars/Tattoos: Her back appears to have been whipped.

Appearance: The Vampire with the strange blue eyes.
(I didn't feel like drawing my own or typing out a description. Might replace the pic eventually with my own version but the appearance will stay the same)

Personality:
Jan has two modes, half crazed killer and ice cold aloof Politian. She speaks rarely, and when she does it tends to be sarcastic or blunt. No one sees what she's thinking, but everyone knows that they are not safe if she's around. She is not kind or loving, even her lovers have been treated with reserve. Getting into her bed has never been all that difficult, as long as you're female, but getting into her heart has yet to be done. Even her so called mother and father, her sire and his wife the current leaders of the vampires, know nothing. To the lycans she has, unsurprisingly, she has been even more a mystery. A killer rarely seen by anyone, well anyone who lived anyway.

Song: I will Not Bow

Name: Calypso Dustani

Age: Appears in her early twenties, is actually more then a few centuries old

Race: Vampire

Eye color: Green

Hair color: Red

Markings/Scars/Tattoos: A tattoo of an ivy vine around one of her wrists and a raven tattooed on her right shoulder blade

Appearance: The Lady with lustful green eyes.

Personality: She is lustful, playful, and a little fickle. She is highly intelligent but often pretends to be less so then she is. She knows how to use sex to please or to torture at will and enjoys doing so. She can also be a little lazy but once she decides she wants something nothing will stop her.

Song: Gypsy Woman

*I found a more approriate song for her >.>....

Name:  Zoe Dunstani

Race: Were - Snowleopard

Eye color: One silver, one light blue

Hair color: Black

Markings/Scars/Tattoos: a birthmark on her butt that looks like a paw print almost

Appearance: The girl with mismatched eyes.

Personality:
She is shy, sweet, and skittish. She is easily frightened and surprised but loyal enough that she will try to fight for those she loves... even if she's not all that good at it. All and all she's a quiet little thing easy to ignore and forget. She has also been mute since birth for unknown reasons.

Song: Unfound yet

Uriel Seraphim

Name: Willow Asmara of the White Paw and Gold Leopard Clans

Breed:  Werewolf x Wereleopard

Birthright: Princess to both clans

Human Appearance: Click!

Animal Appearances: Click it!!!

Distinguishable Markings: Though her animal form is that of a wolf like those of her father's tribe, Willow's shoulders and back is covered in leopard spots.

Personality: If one were to sum up Willow in one word, it would be 'Accommodating'. She will do all in her power to keep a healthy calm throughout the room. However, if she needs something she is not awfully shy about asking for it. She is not one to yell or frown very often, though circumstances are always a factor within the girl's demeanor. Over all however, she is merely a sweet friendly girl unsure of her place in the world but willing to do whatever she can to follow through with her birthright.

History: Shall unfold as we go along.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Name: Dalton of the White Paw Clan

Breed:  Werewolf  

Birthright: Next in line for the thrown should the royal family pass without an heir.

Human Appearance: Dalton

Animal Appearances: Bite me!

Distinguishable Markings: Number of battle scars strewn about his body.

Personality: Dalton is not one to openly voice his opinion unless in the companion of people he knows and trusts. He is quick to anger and at times unable to still his voice but all in all he is a highly loyal obedient member of the White Paw clan.

History: Shall unfold as we go along.

Onnen

Name: Dresden Demagra

Eye Color: Silver

Hair Color: Black

Tattoo's: http://onnenmd.webs.com/photos/Tattoos/New%20Onnen%20Sleeve.jpg On both arms

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q119/dranyer_14/5630728.jpg On his back

Appearance: http://th09.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2011/164/f/9/the_viper_randy_orton_by_smc92-d3iuvf9.jpg Just using this more or less to represent. Usually always wearing black coats, dark sunglasses to hide his silver, sensitive eyes, Always has two ceremonial daggers on his person with ancient vampiric language inscribed on the blades.

Personality: Dresden is the brother of Onnen Demagra, both brothers fighting side by side during the vampire/lycan war, quickly becoming one of the best soldiers/assassins in the vampire army, strictly loyal to his military life style and vampiric elders, though he has been known to hold massive hatred for some of his brothers and sisters as well as some of the questionable decisions and choices made by the royalty of the vampire families. He keeps silent most of the time mainly do out of respect more of anything else, though he has been known to blurt out things that have had him tied up, tortured, and whipped before, all while maintaining a stone face and even at times a large toothy smirk. No fear and no regrets he does things by the book....most of the time. He had a sort of mutual respect for some lycans, mainly due to his military battles/career, but mostly looks on them as filthy dogs.

Musics n' such
You got it all wrong, holy man. I absolutely believe in God...and I absolutely hate the Fucker.

jinkagai

Name: Ulric the vagabond

Breed:  Werewolf 

Birthright: Given up

Human Appearance: http://images.wikia.com/snk/images/a/af/P_chara03.jpg

Animal Appearances: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_uuWSOEAIs90/ScfZL-AMkOI/AAAAAAAAAZY/gcVXD1qus2c/s400/SH+concept+post+werewolf+Greys.png

Distinguishable Markings: Number of battle scars strewn about his body. Just the same as Dalton

Personality: Angry. He hates politics, he hates the fact that his race is in denial. They are losing.

History: He is the older brother of Willow and the true heir to the throne of their clans, however he vacated his position long ago and ran away from the clan. Many thought him a coward save his best friend Dalton (they have battled together since they were born on the same day), who he secretly still meets with. He 'ran' because he knew he would be no great ruler. He was to unstable, his powers to unstable. He seeks to calm himself, to better himself so that one day he can bring honor back to his name. He watches over his family in secret, not afraid to kill from the darkness.

Over time he has mastered the ability to mix his wolf form with his human, training them simultaneously. Therefore he is even more unpredictable. There are rumors of his form circulating through lower vampire and lycan ranks.