News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

A Marriage to End it All (group idea, vampire/lycan/fantasy)

Started by Staria, July 26, 2011, 03:52:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Staria

Update: It has began
Profile thread:
http://forsakenlullaby.com/forum/index.php?topic=157.msg1060#msg1060
Rp Thread:
http://forsakenlullaby.com/forum/index.php?topic=158.0

I need to find at least one other person to join before i can start it but as many people can join as want and I'd actually like this to be as big a roleplay as possible. I need someone to play the prince. The player can choose if the prince is a therianthrope or a vampire. I will be playing the princess as well as one of the characters against the marriage/peace. The therianthrope/lycan will be at least half lycan/wolf but can be either full blood lycan/wolf or half and part some other animal type.
*No matter what choice is made the prince/princess of the therianthropes/lycans will have to have the ability explained below.
*If a halfblood is chosen for the theran/lycan's race then it will make even more tension as the pack will have traditionally ruled and this be the first non lycan chosen for queen and the first halfblood child. ^.^

The idea is simple,  There has been a war between the Therianthropes/lycans and the vampires for centuries. Originally the therianthropes/lycans were seperated into different tribes based on the animals that they were, but as the war continued they grouped together for safety and power against the vampires. The therianthropes/lycans began to develop abilities due to their spiritual power and strength such as immunity to vampires mental powers but none were powerful enough to worry the vampires. That was until the prince(or princess) of the therianthropes/lycans, son(or daughter) of the alpha wolf, developed the ability to manipulate the heat produced in their bodies from the change at will. he/she can even create fire, the one weakness of all vampires.

Due to their fear as well as a rising in sympathies on both sides for the other a treaty was reached. The treaty is dependant on an arranged marriage between the prince and princess of the Theranthropes and the vampires. If the marriage fails or one of the two die the treaty is void and war will likely break out again. There are various groups who dislike the idea of a treaty and fear the change and are working to destory the marriage before it can happen!

Note: If enough people want to be involved and/or it is requested there can actually be multiple princes and princesses and even multiple marrages.

Note two: The rest of the royal family such as the parents start as npc's but if anyone wants to play them they can be requested.

Note three: You DON'T have to play royality and you are free to have a character for or against the marriage. There are also those who gaurd the royality, friends, family, common citizens who get tangled into this on both sides of the issue. There is both groups against the marriage and rogue individuals against it. You can even be human or some other creature though of course we'll have to figure out how to involve you into the plot as some other creature but I'll help. ^.^

Onnen

Have to admit, I got interested extremely quickly and even more so as I began to read through it, I'm not one for playing royalty but I'll be glad to participate once it gets off the ground. :D
You got it all wrong, holy man. I absolutely believe in God...and I absolutely hate the Fucker.

Uriel Seraphim

If you're still looking for a Lycanthrope Princess, I'd be happy to fill the position ^^ I'm open to F/F marriage if that would make things easier in the plot line? I could try playing a male Lycanthrope Prince I guess, but just don't hate me if my men sound either overly dominant or a bit wussy. I haven't RPed a bloke in AGES!  -- Personally, I'd rather M/F marriages, even if there has to be two, but yeah. Whatever's best for the plot I guess xxx

Staria

@Onnen cool <3. Looks like we already  have a volenteer for the lycanthrope(uriel) so seems we will be off the ground soon. Any idea what role you'd like?

@Uriel" Well I would prefer if you play a prince for a M/F pairing and honestly him being either would jsut mean he has personality. Some men are overly dominant or a bit wussy XD nothing wrong with it. Still if you want we can either make it F/F or wait for a male volenteer to play two princes since I already have an idea for my princess though that means a longer wait just to let you know. 

If we do F/F we can always add the twist of only one knowing their gay and the other being confused of her sexuality XD. It'd be an interesting reverse on the straight pairing where one is gay that i've seen before.

Uriel Seraphim

Well I can probably ask Jink if he'd want to do the honors, but two characters at once may be a bit of a heavy load. I like the sound of the FF one and the twists you have at the moment, seeing as I haven't played an incredibly innocent female character in a little while, but the problem with me playing a male is that it might take me a reeeaaallllyy long time to post o.O

Staria

Well if you like the sound of the FF one with the twists we can go with that and for taht matter start today if you like. Being you like the incredibly innocent female part for you shall my vampie chick be the one whose gay and knows she's gay? xD.

For that matter everybody in the lycan community can be even more pissed at her including your chick since they think she's forcing a, possibly much younger, straight woman into a lesbian relationship. And all just because the she's all '...... I like woman, I dont care if the treaty depends on it. I will not marry a complete stranger hwo is a man when i'm not even attracted to men... fuck off...'

Uriel Seraphim

Works for me hunni :) If you want to start the RP, just link it to me :) xxx

Staria

Sounds good ^.^. Oh to warn you my chick will bea little.... complicated >.>.... not exactly sugar and all things nice. That's always mreo fun when its harder for them to fall for eachother i think xD.

Uriel Seraphim

Yep, two dimensional characters make me want to puke. I think my Lycan will be a very soft spoken, shy creature who is fairly closed off emotionally which should give a good parallel to her powers (one which is centered on control and the other on fire, an element generally considered to be associated with brashness and anger.)

Maybe you'd like to put up an RP bio thread? Just so everyone has a better understanding of the characters their personalities, appearences, backgrounds etc.. :)

Staria

Ditto. And lol my ancient warrior lady will be an.. interesting contrast. This should be fun <3. And working on that now XD. I'm cobbling together a profile now though I'm leaving history out of hers. I want to wait to reveal that in the roleplay. You poor little lycan should feel she's marrying a monster more then likely though ^.^ .

Jan's been a boogie man for the therianthrope community all through the war and has the highest kill count even though she as the princess could have chosen not to participate or at least a  much safer post then a roaming hunter. >.>

Profile thread:
http://forsakenlullaby.com/forum/index.php?topic=157.msg1060#msg1060

jinkagai

Did someone say they wanted to ask me somethin?  (Also sorry I've been absent in my rps been crazy over here irl, example, im posting this on me phone at work)

Staria

Well we were debating seeing if you wanted to play some princes >.> though their role has changed since we made one of the princess gay and in enough power to demand a female lycan princess bride XD. though we can make some princess for you two if you that the idea  even though you're busy ^.^ and there's lots of roles needed.

jinkagai

As long as I'm a werewolf and not a vampire, I'm down for whatever you want me to be, you can PM me the details!!

Staria

Well there's tons of werewolf positions open XD. I'll send you a few ideas over pm.

Uriel Seraphim

Staria

Coiol ^.^ I also pm'd him a couple ideas both for royal or not XD. So your character might end up having a sibling if he wants to be a prince >.>... I can always play two vampire princesses and one actually be... you know..straight XD.

Uriel Seraphim

No probs :) all up to him x Hmm... perhaps i should PM the idea.

Staria

Just to let everyone know

I will be adding a second princess Xd. Since there are mroe people joining and Jan will be taking Willow out for the private questions soon. XD. So if your character gets left alone in the dinning hall, never fear! there will be another princess made soon, probably before the end of the night XD.

Onnen

WOO! I won't be all lonely and stuff now and be like *Sniffle sniffle cry*
You got it all wrong, holy man. I absolutely believe in God...and I absolutely hate the Fucker.

Staria

*giggles* with the n ew princess you have no idea how funny that is to say XD. She is er... much more.. personable then her 'sister'