News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

Older Writing By Tokani.. Heh..

Started by Tokani, July 25, 2011, 08:33:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tokani

Alright. Well. I don't expect it to be all that great. I did this while I was still in High School sometime last year. In my opinion it isn't that great but I would like to get the opinion of others as well. Don't be afraid to offend me, I am not easily offended. I will post it in the next post. :P

Tokani

His lips pressed gently against her neck, his hot breath breathing down it. "I can't do this" He told himself before pulling away and tossing her the money he would have owed her if they did actually have sex. It had been almost a hundred years, and he still couldn't even have sex with another woman. The only thing he enjoyed about these last hundred years was probably that he had yet to take an innocent life. And that the ka'kari hadn't abandoned him. ~Heh, still can't do it?~ The ka'kari questioned in a very mocking tone. "Shut up" He muttered, he still often forgot that the ka'kari could hear his thoughts, so he often offended people when talking to him, it, whatever the hell it was.
"What the hell? I didn't even say anything!" She yelled at him, he just ignored her and left the room. The room opened up into the brothel owned by one of the most beautiful women in all of Cenaria. No one knew this, but this woman was the Mistress of Pleasures of the Sa'Kage. Rumor had it that she was a direct descendant of Gwinvere Kirena, Momma K. Personally, he didn't buy it.
"Hasu, what is it with you and upsetting my courtesans? You don't even fuck them, you kiss them, pay them, and leave" Kaily exclaimed, she apparently heard the woman yell at him.
"Your whores are getting money for letting me kiss them, I'm not defiling their bodies like these fucking cheaters and assholes who come in here and do much worse things then piss the little bitches off." He told her, his eyes going cold and empty once again. Ever since his wife had died almost a hundred years ago, he hadn't been the same. His master had given him the ka'kari at age 24, from then on he didn't age. His wife did age. He didn't even care, he just wanted to be with her, and eventually she died. Just like every other human being. Pitiful.

Hasu was now storming out of the brothel, he hadn't even bothered to have a drink this time. Besides, he had a contract. ~You really are good with the ladies, aren't you?~ The ka'kari told him, laughing while doing so. "Shut. The. Fuck. Up." He muttered, fortunately no one heard him. ~I miss the old you, you always had a good sense of humor before. You used to remind me of my first owner..~ It said to him, if it was capable of emotion it would probably be a tad depressed at this point. "You getting all sentimental on me now?" Hasu asked in a somewhat sarcastic tone. ~Good enough~ It said before falling silent once more.

That night Hasu wore the face of Judgment once more. He wore only his under clothes as to make sure the illusion didn't look lumpy around his clothing. Iridescent black metal poured over his skin and clothes. Protruding from his face there were small black spikes, his mouth having the whitest of teeth, the illusion making each tooth look like a razor sharp fang. His once brown eyes now unseen, replaced only with small bright blue flames. His shoulders had an almost blade-like look, his back had what looked like a bladed spine protruding from it. He looked terrifying, especially in his low, animal-like stance. Once he was molding out the face of Judgment, he let the ka'kari render him invisible. "Time to Judge a Ceuran Prince" He said with a menacing tone, if he was able to be seen one would have seen a terrifying fang-filled grin.

As soon as he was finished he channeled his Talent through his heart, lungs, and legs then began to run as fast as he could to the castle. During one of the wars a few decades back the Ceurans had completely conquered Cenaria. They now controlled just about everything in the general area around Cenaria. The Sa'Kage had found out the prince had been torturing citizens for the fun of it. Apparently it was all fine until he had ended up torturing one of the apprentices of a wetboy, fortunately they escaped. Though apparently the apprentices master had killed him for screwing up that bad and being caught. But regardless of what happened afterwords the Sa'Kage has never really liked it when one of their own were harmed. To them it showed great disrespect and it was an instant death sentence, or in this case. A contract is placed on them.

He was now at the castle. Ceurans hated all sorts of magic so he didn't have to worry about anyone seeing him while invisible, it was easy. Stealth wasn't necessary, he just needed to walk in and get to the Prince's room while he slept. The Ka'Kari now burned in his eyes, he stared at the series of guards blocking the door to the Prince's room. "Murder. Rape. Torture. Murder. And Innocent" He worded off, becoming visible for about half a second, unsheathing his sword and killing all but the innocent man before becoming invisible again. "Run along. I am sparing you" He said to the young man, apparently he was only in his late teens. Just as Hasu told him to run, he ran. Not even lifting any alarms, knowing it would mean death if he did. ~Smart Kid~ The ka'kari spoke. Laughing a bit at it.

Now he was in the Prince's room. As expected the prince was sleeping, no one screamed fast enough to actually make any sound so the Prince had not even stirred. The ka'kari still burned in his eyes and Hasu was disgusted with what he had seen. Countless tortures. Pointless murders. He was a disgusting young man. Despite his very attractive features, through these eyes all Hasu seen was a putrid waste that these people seemed to think of as human. "Your Judgment has come" He whispered into the mans ear, quickly he shot up out of bed and screamed, the scream soon being replaced by the sound of gurgling blood. Then, by silence. And as quickly as he did all this, he was gone. Retreating back to his safe house, invisible once more and avoiding all guards.

Chapter 2.

It was a long night, once again lonely though Hasu had become quite used to it over the decades. ~What do you mean lonely?~ The ka'kari said to Hasu, striking at the fact that he was thinking about the lonliness. Even the ka'kari knew that was a low comment to make. It rarely spoke, and it was far from being called a good companion. "You know what, I'm getting sick and fucking tired of that. By lonely I mean no human companionship, no one to talk to that actually shows EMOTION. You are nothing but a magical, sarcastic, emotionless fucking artifact!" He screamed, his fist drilling into the wall of the safe house, empowered with his Talent. Every bone in his hand shattered, a few bones around his wrist broke, and his elbow was dislocated. ~See where anger gets you~ The ka'kari said to mock him, but then fell silent. Even it knew when it was verging on too much.
   Hasu's breathing was shallow now, he was in excruciating pain. The only way he could quickly repair this was to either give into his pride and let the ka'kari help, or go through more pain by using magic to heal himself. Hasu had trained with the Green Magae in healing, so he was a trained healer. Though the problem with healing ones self was that you couldn't numb the pain, and the pain of being healed by magic was excruciating. Flesh had to be burned and regrown, bones broken, shattered and relocated. Then sometimes, if there was one mistake you would have to redo the entire process again. ~Just let me fix it~ The ka'kari spoke, this time it didn't seem mocking at all, though Hasu wasn't going to give in. "Go fuck yourself" He told it as he began to channel his Talent into his hand, it began to glow green. His breathing became even more shallow and labored. "This is it.." He said while he placed his hand over his elbow, then relocated itself quickly and the pain was minimal, though it really didn't have to repair much. As soon as his hand began to travel slowly downwards towards his wrist he began to scream, and it was loud. He couldn't even let himself move, if he moved he might slip and mess up. It was the reason he couldn't use his Talent to numb his body. If he was to numb his body, the chances of screwing up were too high and when using healing Talent, if you screwed up you could kill the area you're working on, and if you were to kill the part your working with, even the greatest of mages couldn't fix you.
   It took almost an hour to get the weaves of magic through every cell, every bone, every muscle. He was finally done though, and it was a relief. The pain was over, but he had used up so much Talent that he couldn't even move now. His body was completely drained, fortunately he didn't mess up though. He didn't kill anything in his arm, and he didn't even have to redo it. "Hah, guess it pays to pay attention in class" He said to himself jokingly, the ka'kari had said something but Hasu just ignored it.
   Apparently Hasu had fallen asleep since when he awoke he was in his bed rather then on the floor where he was laying after healing his arm. "Damn, must have fallen asleep." He said to himself. He was relieved when the ka'kari hadn't made a sarcastic remark. "Time to get to work I guess" Hasu said as he pulled all his gear on and fastened Retribution on his back. Two generations of Night Angels ago, Retribution had looked much different as it did now. Hasu had willed Iures to change it's appearance. Now it was a longsword with a slim blade, and a flawless hilt. It almost resembled a Katana, though there were several key differences. For one, the bladed edge was where the blunt edge should be and vice versa. And another key difference was the length. It was slightly shorter than the average Katana. Hasu willed the blade into this form because merely for the fact that it's edge was reversed. This way, he would only kill someone if he was the switch his grip and hold the blade backwards. No accidental killings.

Chapter 3.

Another week had gone by, Hasu had only left the safe house for food from time to time and that was it. He was getting quite depressed again the past several weeks, and this week had been the worst. He had never once pushed the black orb that was the ka'kari from his body in the entire hundred years he was alone until a few days ago. Unfortunately even if it wasn't in his body it still kept him from aging. He was bonded to it. Only way around it was to let it find someone else to bond to. Which was a horrible idea, if it was to abandon Hasu, it could very well end up bonding to someone who would use it for evil. So, this was his burden to bare, and he would do it. The only plus was that he could shut him up by pushing it from his body.
Suddenly he had heard a noise coming from the entrance to the safe house. Instantly he knew it was a girl, the foot steps and breathing patterns were too feminine to be male. He also realized she was young, maybe 14 and by the smell coming from the hall, she was a guild rat.
Quickly, Hasu moved into the hall with blinding speed and knocked her out, followed by dragging her into the main room and tying her to a chair as well as blindfolding her. "God damned guild rats, I'm going to need to find a new safe house." He told himself while he called on the ka'kari and it went from the desk into the palm of his hand. ~Well, what do we have here? You going to kill her?~ The ka'kari asked.

"King Carin, some Cenarian nobles have come to see you." A small man said, kneeling before the king.
"Send them in" Carin ordered and the guards near the big doors opened them.
"Your majesty, we have reason to believe the Sa'Kage are plotting against you to try and remove you from the throne. We have a former wetboy to even vouch for these claims" One of the fatter nobles said while a small man, dressed from the waist down in Wetboy grays, but a formal dress shirt over his upper body. "I swear that this is true. I had overheard them talking one time and now they wish me dead. So, with this information I hope that you will let me work for you. Here in the castle, that way I can protect you, and possibly stay alive longer myself" The former wetboy explained, though his words were for nothing.
"You're telling me that the Sa'Kage is going to over throw me?! Do you honestly think they stand a chance against the greatest of the Ceurans? You question my absolute power?!" The egotistic king screamed, laughing. "Kill them" He ordered the guards and in moments every guard in the room was attacking the nobles and the wetboy. The wetboy managed to kill six guards before he too was killed. "No need to worry men, the Sa'Kage poses any threat to us" He told them.