News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

Always Lost In Some Day Dream

Started by Staria, July 21, 2011, 03:34:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Staria

Intro
Hi, I'm Nancy. I love to role play and chat and am generally a friendly person. Still, enough of that. On to the stuff you actually clicked to find out.

What I Do NOT Do:
- Males as my main character. - I'll  gladly play male side and temporary characters if it's necessary for the plot, but I have more fun playing a girl.

- Reality/band type role-plays. - I like a little magic and fantasy and mystery. I like playing characters who have magic or almost-magic-tech or some such impossible thing.

- Normal animals - This includes hyper intelligent animals that are otherwise normal. I.e. a wolf pack running around...being a wolf pack I won't do.  I will do were wolves/were cats/etc running around being therianthropes ^.^

- More then  three/four characters - I actually prefer only doing one or two but I can handle up to three or four if the plot makes it necessary.

-Sex as the only Plot - Yeah... I find that boring sorry.

- Pedophilia, bestiality, or Incest -  Just No...

-Scat/water sports/mutilation - Just not my thing...

- One liners - I'm not expecting novels but one liners make me want to shoot people.

What I DO:
- Movie/Book/Anime Based - As long as I can understand it and it doesn't break the Reality rule I'll give it a go if it sounds interesting to me even if I've never heard of it. For example I won't do a House role play despite me liking the show but I will do a Harry Potter based role play.

- Original roleplays - As long as it doesn't break the rules in my don't do I'll probably give it a try. I'm pretty open to any time period and such as long as I can play something inhuman/fantasy/magical/my kind of fun :P

- Homosexual/Bisexual/Heterosexual - I actually prefer playing bisexual characters as I am bisexual myself. This includes my male side characters so I will do Yaoi in that sense, just don't expect it to be a focus of the role play hmm?

- Furry/therianthrope/whatever - I love animals and I love role plays that combine them with humans. :P

- Romance and Violence - In fact... I prefer having both in the role play.

Uriel Seraphim

If you're still looking for RP's (like I suggested to mewmint20) we have a Semi-Open RP going at the moment that still needs 2 female characters and 3 male characters to be dibsed. :) It's a bit fantasy/post apocalyptic/modern/dark, so it might just catch your fancy.

They are primarily Human, though the girls who are currently residing within the sanctuary have a very enlightened spiritual side... there are also zombies :P Lolz. Just cause Zombies are bloody awesome! :P

If you're interested in having a look, the thread is here: Morbid Angels – Click here!!!

(It has all the info you should need there as well, a bit of a better explanation of the Setting and Characters :P xxx)

- Uriel Seraphim x

DoctorRed

If you were still looking for partners, I'd love to be one of them. Please contact me~