News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

You're All Late for Tea

Started by mad hatters revenge, July 20, 2011, 05:49:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mad hatters revenge

Hello there lovelies, I'm brand new here, but no worries, writing stories with others is something I've been doing for years now.

I'm sure you're all experienced enough that I don't have to get too details on my requirements, feel free to ask questions if anything is unclear:

-This can take place over: PMs, Threads, email
-I don't do Twilight
-Please note I am more than capable of playing multiple characters/genders.
- I am ALWAYS up for taking requests.
- I have a sense of humor and I use sarcasm, please don't be overly serious, this is not real life.
- "I only play female" Will NOT work with me.
- Be polite.

I might bite. Watch your hands.:

1)Be Patient, life happens. I have college classes, pets to take care of, jobs to find and a love to take care of.

2)Be open minded and ask about anything you'd like to toss in the role play.

3)Long Term.

4) If at any point you would like to stop/change the role play, you can tell me. I will not bite if you do.

5)Here's what I care about with writing:
-Don't toss me single lines of crap. Don't type a novel that will put me to sleep. I don't mind it you write a lot, just don't spend forever on explaining the type of pants they're wearing.
-I can type anywhere from 3-6 paragraphs depending on the day and what I've got to work with.

6) M x F please.

7) Make your characters interesting. We all know the characters that are over done, boring, want to shoot within the first five seconds.

9) I am capable of doubling, tripling, however many characters your lovely little heart desires. I even tend to toss in side characters for the hell of it.

10) I'm nice if you're nice, don't give me a reason to bite and I won't, unless you want me to ;)

Limits:
Romance - It helps and let's face it, as a women, I'm a sucker for it, let's work it in somehow.

Intimacy - I don't mind playing it out or skipping over it, don't spend weeks posting a bedroom scene, and please don't expect it to happen right away. (Unless the plot calls for it).

Violence - Throw. It. At. Me. I'm sick of dull role plays where the only injuries come from running into things. I want something to keep my mind itching for more.

Cussing - Sure go ahead, just keep it tasteful, not every other word/ every sentence please.

Gore - Same a violence, I'm all right dealing with some blood and guts in story that calls for it.

Let me know you're limits.

Next with be a few genre's / ways to contact me:

----------

Genres:
I'd really kill for a nice, original plot. Please, suggest something you don't see here. OR if you have a plot you think is interesting for anything listed here, please feel free to suggest it anyway and see if you can change my mind.
I don't want to role play something children watch (Pokemon, Naruto...things like that.)

If something you do/want to do IS NOT here than please please please SUGGEST SOMETHING.

I don't do:
~Twilight. Don't even ask. I don't care how good you think your plot is.
~Animals (This doesn't include shape shifters)
~Incest pairings, step siblings count in my eyes.
~Pedophile pairings, if it's more than a 10 year difference, or their friends parent, just..no. (College students/professors are different)

-There's no specific order to these. I like them all a lot, each one always ends up differently.
Pretty much anything not listed in "don't do" I'm open for, the following are just ones I've done, I'm really eager for some new ones.
There are a few missing I'm sure....I do so many..these are just the ones I end up with more often..so please please please please suggest something.

THESE ARE ONLY THE MOST FREQUENT ONES I"VE DONE. PLEASE SUGGEST SOMETHING.
**Warning, my vampires don't sparkle. EVER. They don't go out in the sunlight, they have fangs and they will rip a human to pieces if they have to.**

Fandoms: (For these I would like the part of OC, and can double as other cannons if needed).
****True Blood (Sookie Stackhouse series): Eric Northman x OC, Alcide Herveaux x OC <- YES PLEASE

****Merlin (BBC series): Arthur x Oc (this can really be substituted with a Prince x whatever pairing). <----------THIS. A MILLION TIMES THIS.^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

-Supernatural (Dean x Oc)

-Something. With. Violence. Gore. Twists and Turns. Drama. I want to be curious about what could possibly happen next!
-Fallen Angel [or reg. Angel] x Demon
-Vampire x Mortal
-Shifter x Mortal
-Arranged Marriage -Will do a present time one if you have a good plot, so far I've only done medieval
-Vampire x Slayer
-Vamipre x Lycan
-Medieval Vampire x Royalty
-Medieval anything
-Fantasy anything
-Fairy Tale Twists
-The list goes on..for the millionth time it seems suggest something.

Anime's: Please ask if this is a genre you'd actually want, seems to be a dying interest.

Something different:
Alice in Wonderland
-I'd prefer it be a darker version and not just some excuse to make you're character fall in love. It will REQUIRE playing multiple characters. I don't mind romance happening, just don't make it overly Disney. Version of Alice I REALLY enjoyed: SciFi's Alice (or however they're spelling it now).

Modern Fairy Tales
-Not fairy tale twists, there's a difference.
-Modern day, meaning fairies existing in our world today, and how humans get by not knowing they're there. Or how the ones who know they are, live out their everyday lives.
-I can explain more if you're interested. If you'd like to look up examples, look up Modern Fairy Tales by Holly Black.

----------

Contacts: (order of preference)
Pms
Here
E-mail: tspauld1@twcny.rr.com

Why not messengers? I'm not on frequently enough to actually perform a role-play over them. If needed I can exchange user names to make communicating easier with someone, but I'll just give it to someone who requests it after we've decided on a plot to work on.

Congrats! You've read it all, I'm so proud!  ;P
Please let me know if you're interested and feel free to ask questions. <3

Xavirne

Oh, oh, oh!  Pick me.  RosexDan & ????xSam.  :D

mad hatters revenge

XAVY! <3 Of course my dear ^^

Staria

I was reading your post when I got an idea for a plot for a group roleplay. It involves a modernday arranged marriage between a theran/lycan and a vampire. I wish to play the princess and someone trying to ruin the marriage/treaty it represents. I dont know if you'll want to be involved but being its on your list and i got the idea for it from your post I thought I'd tell you about it ^.^

http://forsakenlullaby.com/forum/index.php?topic=155.0 this is the thread where everything is explained and laid out. ^.^ . If you're not interested I'm so sorry to bother you and will compeletly understand ^.^ .

Uriel Seraphim

If you're still looking for RP's (like I suggested to mewmint20) we have a Semi-Open RP going at the moment that still needs 2 female characters and 3 male characters to be dibsed. :)

Seeing as you like the violent side, I think you may like either Logan or Caleb seeing as their at the heart of all the violence, but that's just my opinion :) xxx

If you're interested in having a look, the thread is here: Morbid Angels – Click here!!!

mad hatters revenge

Quote from: Uriel Seraphim on July 27, 2011, 05:20:47 AM
If you're still looking for RP's (like I suggested to mewmint20) we have a Semi-Open RP going at the moment that still needs 2 female characters and 3 male characters to be dibsed. :)

Seeing as you like the violent side, I think you may like either Logan or Caleb seeing as their at the heart of all the violence, but that's just my opinion :) xxx

If you're interested in having a look, the thread is here: Morbid Angels – Click here!!!

I'll think on it, I'm not sure yet, if you get the second main filled let me know and I'll see if there are any open slots I still want.

mad hatters revenge

Hatters back and ready for more rps ^_^ <3

DoctorRed