News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

Morbid Angels {Group Idea}

Started by Uriel Seraphim, July 15, 2011, 07:27:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Uriel Seraphim

Morbid Angels {Group Idea}

Based off a short story I wrote AGES ago.

*Note that this will only go ahead as planned assuming I receive at least three different people showing interest in this RP.

Setting:

2539, Mid Summer
Oleandria (Fantasy City equal to New York)
Post Apocalyptic/Viral/Fantasy

100years ago a strange outbreak occurred, killing over half the population in a matter of days. Those who survived moved underground, but over the past twenty years, more and more survivors are returning to the surface. But some of the infected have still managed to survive, feeding off of animals and whatever they could find scurrying about the ground.

Logan is a man larger than life itself. Born tall and strong, charismatic and manipulative, he has been able to build his own empire above ground. Never one to be soft hearting, only his dominated yet independent wife knows the truth of his personality.

His wife, Gwendolyn, has her own rather questionable business. For years she has taken in young women from every stretch of the globe to work within her Sinful Sanctuary. It is not so much a brothel as it is a house of comforts filled with women of faith, love and serenity.

The Covenant, Logan's domain, is based in a broken down manor where many of the seventh and first circle members reside (first being the most important, and seventh being the newest). Much to Gwendolyn's disgust however, initiations, promotions and all important matters have to be settled through 'violent actions' (Think fight club without the skitso aspect).

Per-Conceived Characters!

*You can adopt no more than two characters.

Logan – 31yrs old. There are two sides to Logan's personality, the side he shows to most, and the inner monologue of sadistic truth he would only ever show to his wife and trusted members of the first circle. Deep down, Logan is a brutal man who will do almost anything to obtain that which he desires most. Outwardly however, Logan is one of the most charismatic people you will ever meet. He is the protector and father of wayward men and boys without homes, the guardian of his wife's Sanctuary, and the loving parent of his beautiful baby girl. His cult of followers is highly devout and is one of the most highly sort after groups any young man can be associated with. The Covenant practically runs the New World, and becoming a fully fledged member has its perks.

Gwendolyn (Dibsed by me x) – 20yrs old. Gwendolyn is a rather independent character. Her first and only concern is for the safety of her girls and the protection of her only child, Guinevere. This usually means traveling between the Sanctuary and Covenant at least once a week. Unfortunately, Logan does not trust her to leave on her own, and even though there are fifth circle members protecting the Sanctuary walls, No. 2 often travels with her from place to place. Their affair started two years ago.

Guinevere – Likely to be an NPC unless someone wants to adopt her. Guinevere is a two year old angelic baby girl. Highly affectionate and observant, this little girl is hardly unaware of her surroundings.

Nanny Loretta (Dibsed by Mad Hatter)– 23yrs old. Guinevere's regretful Nanny. She hates her job, and hates Gwen's child even more. But that's not because the child is difficult or Loretta dislikes younglings. It is merely because Loretta happens to be Logan's Mistress and has never birthed a child of her own. Gwen is fully aware of this fact, but as her relationship with her husband is one of comfort and security first, as long as it is her bed he returns to each night and only her children he sires, Gwen sees no harm in her husband's infatuations.

No. 2 (Dibsed by Jinkagai/Marxist Panda) – 25yrs old. Second in command to Logan, Xavier is the man in charge when their leader is away. Unlike Logan, Xavier is a rather honest stoic man. He is however, outwardly stone-faced and aloof. But that doesn't mean he doesn't have a heart; on the contrary, Xavier can be extraordinarily passionate under the right circumstances. But it has been his ability to hide his emotions, as well as his physical skills as a fighter that has allowed him to progress to the position he now finds himself in. Gwen however, has allowed him to open up again, and for that he is eternally grateful.

No. 3 (Dibsed by Doctor Red) – 33yrs old. Third in command of the Covenant is Caleb, a rather hateful creature out to spite Xavier at any cost. Despite being eight years Xavier's senior, the younger man was still promoted before him. For now, he remains unaware of the relationship between Xavier and Gwendolyn, but should he ever find out, all involved know how truly bloody a battle between Xavier and Logan could be.

No. 4 – 59yrs old. Fourth in command of the Covenant is Jonathan; a kind elderly gentleman who looks much harder than he actually is. Jonathan happens to be the eldest member of the Covenant, but is usually the one in charge of teaching the younger boys a lesson should they break one of the core Covenant rules.

Alyssa - One of Gwendolyn's three 'second's in command'. Alyssa is perhaps the most emotional, sentimental and impressionable creatures within the Sanctuary. She has however, been there since birth and therefore owes her life to Gwen. Being underage, Alyssa spends her time in the Serenity Circle (the equivalent to a modern day spa).

Aleisha -(Dibsed by mewmint20) One of Gwendolyn's three 'second's in command'. Aleisha came to the Sanctuary as a beggar with her younger sister Jezzika. Gwendolyn took them in without a second thought, fed them, gave them somewhere to sleep and allowed them to become healthy again before they chose where it was they were to go next. The sisters chose to stay.

Alana -(Dibsed by TakodaVega) One of Gwendolyn's three 'second's in command'. Alana is the strongest of the three and of course the most accretive. Like her Mistress Gwendolyn, Alana understands the nature of the sorry world they live in and has come to terms with the fact that not every life can be a fairy tale. She can however, do her part to serve the community at large as well as her sisters. Though it is unofficial, everyone understands that it is Alana who is left in charge when Gwendolyn is away. If nothing else, Alana is the best equipped to protect Gwendolyn's girls.

TakodaVega

Question! Are they humans or angels? O.o
Only in our sweetest lullaby do we realize how forsaken we are...
Because we're living in a fairy tale of lies.

Uriel Seraphim

In the origional peice they were humans, but if by popular demand people would like to make them angels, i think we can make that happen :) xx

jinkagai

I like being the good ol fallible human, 2222222222222222

Apparently my cat would like for me to ask for dibs on No. 2 (seriously he jumped on my keyboard and only hit the two button on my numberpad)

Uriel Seraphim

Lolz! Wicked :) Consider it saved for you xx

TakodaVega

Only in our sweetest lullaby do we realize how forsaken we are...
Because we're living in a fairy tale of lies.

Uriel Seraphim

mewmint20

may i dib Aleisha as you suggested? ^^

Uriel Seraphim

Done! You can now go ahead and post a bio in the "Open RP Bio's" category. Xxx :)

I'll PM you when its your time to pop Aleisha into the RP :) Just gotta gwen and Xavier to the Sanctuary first :) xxx

mad hatters revenge

I'd like to give the role of Nanny Loretta a shot. ^^

Uriel Seraphim

I am so sorry i didnt see that earlier! I will save it for you hunni. Go ahead and write a bio for the thread :3 <3