News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

Your future plans

Started by Pooskey, July 07, 2011, 12:57:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pooskey

Okay

This is my idea of a subject to talk about. It's after all something that can change from day to day, or from month to month, but it's still there in all of us.

As it is for myself right now, I have my short term plans, the plans I want to accomplish, and my long term plans.

My short term plans go forth a month or two, and they involve finding a job, get some of my life sorted out because I spend too much time being on the computer.

My plans that I want to accomplish, before next summer break, I want to lose around 60-70 pounds weight. Yes, I am fat and I don't deny it. I also want to improve myself in gaming, mainly League of Legends and I'm hoping to get a team up with a few friends and if we can get good enough, we're gonna challenge SK Gaming, the current Champions in Europe. And lastly, I WANT A GIRLFRIEND! RAWR! Been single for 2 years soon.

My long term plans are more simple. After turning 21, I want to go on a roadtrip to the States. Tako and a couple of others are definitely on my visit list! Also, I want to meet up with Husky and Ray from =3! And one of my longer dreams has been to participate in a Dreamhack event in Jonköbing, Sweden. As well as Blizzcon, either in France or in the States.

So, what are your plans?

Onnen

Hopefully In the next few years I'll be in the service either U.S Navy or Air force, afterwords I'm looking to leave The Great State of Texas and move to the U.K to study Astronomy and drink massive amounts of earl gray and eat crumpets.

If none of that goes through well then shit, I'm gonna find me a nice girl, settle down somewhere in Montana or Canada and live a nice quiet life out of the way. :D yus.
You got it all wrong, holy man. I absolutely believe in God...and I absolutely hate the Fucker.

Pooskey

Sounds quite nice, I was making up plans for what would happen if I didn't get into university. Most of it involved losing weight and joining the army, serving my time then signing a contract and go through their officer training and take language courses to be a translator. But yea, now I've been accepted^^

TakodaVega

SWEET I'm on a Roadtrip Visit list :D

Those are very good goals guys :)

As for my own - Eventually I will get my financial stuff squared away so that I can start school for my Web design stuffs :3 and then a program to become a Therapist. [Nope I don't have to study in Psychology - might minor in it though just to have a background familiar in it :)]. But that won't be for another few years yet.

Though short term goal is NOT to panic D: I'm stressing out over my trip >.<; oy!
Only in our sweetest lullaby do we realize how forsaken we are...
Because we're living in a fairy tale of lies.

Pooskey

Aww, you'll be fine Tako^^

Xavirne

Short/Long Term:  I actually want to not rush things with the guy I'm totally in love with.  I really want to get to know him for 6 months before I even think about dating him.  Friendship then romance.  That's what I'm craving.
Short:  I want this experience at Kodak to be amazing.  This one expires at the end of November.
Long:  Graduate and get an awesome job.  This would be about 2 years out from now.

Ten

My goals are fairly simply but mostly are hampered by finances(in the process of looking for a job, so, hopefully I'll accomplish these things rather soon).

I would like to go to a live hockey game. I've always watched it on TV and fucking love it, but I really want to feel and be a part of the energy of the crowds.

I would also like to visit Canada some day. I love Canada. Basically everything about it and I plan on eventually visiting each province at least once. Starting with Quebec. <3

Now, if I could go to a live hockey game in Canada - fuck, that'd be a dream come true.

SweetSerenade

Plans are plans. Currently I plan on going to Philly for a nice several day long vacation. Then I plan on returning home, saving up for my conventions and Christmas, paying my bills. Things like that. As for what my longest term goal is. I wanna set up a small business company, where I'll eventually make it big.  Doing what you may ask? Event management and Security. :3

Dies Irae

I have many, plans fall out though but hopefully some will work out.

Shortest: Move to Melbourne, get work and live life.

Medium: Visit the states to see Tako and others.

Long: Live in Japan or Canada, i don't know just love the two.

I don't need to long descriptions on them, those are just summaries, hopefully some of them will work out preferably the first two.

OtakuDee

Unfortunately, I've never really had a vision for the future. Either I'm crazy, or the grand revelation hasn't set in yet. That's not to say I don't have a clue.  All I really have is my music and various multimedia art projects, which is something I do hope to make happen. I work with a Rock band that's been semi-active since 2009. (we've been playing garages, though, since 2006) We have a 4-track EP in the middle of recording. (Two tracks down! Two more to go.) and by 4 months we should be playing venues...

Not to mention I've been personally steering into Dance/Industrial.

I got a few things going at least.
"Perhaps the sword is a key all the time, and when you stick it in people, it unlocks their death..."