News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

Steam Gaming

Started by Onnen, July 01, 2011, 11:40:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Onnen

As a few of you know I'm a huge Steam/Valve gaming whore and I'm always looking for new people to team up or play against. I'm not quite sure if anyone else has these games or steam, but if they do feel free to add me

Onnen2151 Be my user and I have Left 4 dead, Left 4 dead 2, Team Fortress 2, Killing Floor and many others....Yup o.o
You got it all wrong, holy man. I absolutely believe in God...and I absolutely hate the Fucker.

Dies Irae

I have steam but internet gaming is a no go zone, 999+ms no thankyou, but Kilala456 for my account name, now back to kicking things because i deleted my steamapps file with my 28 games.

Pooskey

russian_vodka797

If anyone wants to hit me up for some MW2, DS3 and that kinda stuff.

TakodaVega

TakodaVega - Though when I'm playing I tend to be playing Sacred Gold and therefore find human company opposolete O_o
Only in our sweetest lullaby do we realize how forsaken we are...
Because we're living in a fairy tale of lies.

Schafflyne

I have Killing Floor and Team Fortress 2.

I haven't gotten around to playing Team Fortress 2, but hit me up if you need a player in Killing Floor.

TakodaVega

The boys over at the ventrilo we use have been playing Killing Floor, Minecraft and Battlefield. You may wanna bug them :)
Only in our sweetest lullaby do we realize how forsaken we are...
Because we're living in a fairy tale of lies.

Pooskey

Reminds me, I need to set up the Ventrillo again on my new desktop xD

Xavirne

I think I'm Wavikz on there.  Maybe.  Idk.  Not even sure I have a game.  XD

Relix

"Anotion"

Not that I have any games on it, primary use it to keep in touch with a few folks from APB: Reloaded.

Cador

If anyone is interested in playing Shogun 2 with me then feel free to pm me and ill add you or give you my name.

mewmint20

believe it or not... mewmint20 is my steam ID i have L4D2, Killing Floor, Terraria, and a whole bunch more ^^

should make a group for forsaken so we know where people are from xD

Dies Irae

Thank you for the idea Mew, i went ahead and made us a group on steam, Forsaken Lullaby of course is the name, Invite only though, to avoid members who are not members here.

Send me a pm here with your account name so i can add you :3