News:

We're all part of a story, part of tale - but no one remembers how it began...

Recent posts

Fan-Based Roleplay / Re: Digital Balance (Sweet and...
Last post by Amandashow - November 02, 2018, 03:10:31 PM
Yamato watched her go and watched longer still once the door (or what was left of it anyway) was closed. He studied the deep fissures in the wood, trying to find patterns or faces in the splinters like clouds in the sky but couldn't make anything out. It was just lines that failed to run together, reminding him only of how very close he and Mei had come to making the biggest mistake of their lives. He was thankful the mon's had interrupted them in retrospective. Aching as he was to feel her body against his, Yamato knew it was for the best if they kept their attention on the mission and not on each other's private parts.

He lifted the cigarette to his lips, taking another soothing drag of smoke, willing the toxins to help him believe this wasn't another mistake in a long series of mistakes. It was doing wonders for his nerves but absolutely useless for a bad conscience. Still, it helped him collect his scattered thoughts and refocus his mind on what was to come. The Digital World lay ahead, no doubt warped to meet some new masters means if that rogue Kuwagamon was any prelude...

He conjured up their arrival in his mind's eye: the dense foliage, the cloudless blue sky, the shared anxiety of what was to come matched only by the exhilaration of adventure in a land where no human had ever traversed. He tried to twist it, maybe warp those strange cable-less phone booths into tombstones or the cable car they spent the night in the belly of some Lovecraftian beast but came up wanting. Frightening as those first few hours and days were, he had nothing but good memories associated with their adventures into the Digital World. Without realizing it, Yamato had secreted his childhood self-there, locked away and thrown away the key. This young Yamato was still a boy with the oversized gloves and sleeveless top that showed off adolescent muscles without full appreciating why he did so. The boy would exist agelessly, never knowing the pinch of needle or sting of cocaine at his nose.

Without meaning to, he flashed back to being 19, falling down drunk backstage somewhere in Hokkaido, slurring that he couldn't play today, he was too sick.

Yoshi materialized, shaking his head. He was crouched before the lad like a mammoth toad in a cheaper suit but the same amount of hair on top. "My best boy has got to be on stage tonight," he cooed, pushing up the sleeve of Yamato's shirt.
"What are you doing?" he looked so young then, so damn young.

"Just giving you something to pick you up. My best boy has got to be on stage tonight. That's you, baby. That's you Yamato-baby!" The man slapped Yamato's arm, conjuring up a vein and they both watched in amazement as the syringe filled with blood.
Yamato was crying without realizing it and gave a start when his trashed apartment bedroom came into sharp contrast before his eyes. He went to take a fresh drag from the cigarette and found he had smoked it down to the filter. It burned listlessly.

Stamping it out, he rose from the bed and groped uselessly for his Digivice, finding only empty air. He wiped at his eyes with his sleeve, getting composed before he dared venture out into the living room. The last thing he wanted was to give them the idea he was falling apart before they even left. That gave him a bitter chuckle. Some Friend you are huh, Yamato? Already keeping thing from them...

He dutifully ignored that niggling voice in his head, massaging the heels of his palms into his face as if to physically rub the thoughts out. He wondered instead if he would find that boy again. Deep in the jungles of the Digital World, could he still exist?
Yamato started for the door.
General Roleplay / Re: The Prince of Madness (Tak...
Last post by Dies Irae - March 09, 2018, 12:46:08 PM
He had insight into her that she may or may not have been aware of, ever since she entered the world and opened her eyes for the first time, he was watching, observing what the world threw at her as punishment for what she was. He would wield that knowledge as a weapon in time, pick and choose, twist and mold to lead her along. Her response however, wasn't what he had hoped for, but conversion was never easy, her soul was already blackened true enough, but that pathetic humanity clang to it like a disease, he couldn't convert her fully if she still held onto it, but he had a method and he expected it as their enemy rallied she would come to choose his side eventually.

"Your cards have changed decks now they know of you" he said while she used him for support, taking her wrist in his left hand and tracing the chain coiling it with his right to emphasize his point. Sorrow kneeling after and pressing a hand between her shoulders, hooking the other under her knees, lifting her into his arms and beginning to walk down the hall "Rest now child" he said as he moved, one step at a time to get them from the building. The demon was well aware the gravity of the situation would make itself know once she was recovered, but for now, she could sleep, recover, as she strengthened so could he. 

He had more thing to think over without teaching her how weak she truly was, how to proceed with her conversion, he was but one of the greater demons, it took several to start the curse, it'd take several to turn a soul completely blackened, how could he manage it on his own, he didn't need a human follower, he needed a demon as strong as his retainers of the past. The thought struck him then, laughing manically as he walked, the perfect plan, the perfect lie forming in his head. First, he needed her to trust him, and given he demanded she seek medicine, he wandered the night until he came upon a clinic. When she awoke, however long that would be, Sorrow would be watching her, from a visitors chair in the corner of the hospital room, quietly resting himself, though without his coat, which was protectively draped across her chest.
Fan-Based Roleplay / Re: Fallen Leaves - Broken Dre...
Last post by SweetSerenade - January 12, 2018, 06:54:49 PM
Traps came in many forms, and poor Aisling had found herself falling for one. She wanted to trade for that thing which she needed, that protection. She reminded herself of it and rose for a moment as her mind swirled with the budding arousal.Her eyes locked on his, and trailed the length of the Sidhe's body, watching as he started to gleam and glow - the lines and patterns appearing on his body as she looked down at the length of his cock that she was stroking with such careful attention. He spoke and her eyes darted up towards him, as she realized he was hanging onto her and moving them, her eyes widening for a moment as she straddled his newly formed legs.

Her hand stilled and she shivered as she leaned down closer to him, her lips pressing against his shoulder at his request to feel her lips on his body. The suctioned releases of his tendrils had her shivering, almost moaning softly. Her hands skittered up and down his torso, her fingers stroking and learning. She was so lost in this awakening that she only took a moment to look behind her and see the stopped clock. How much time would she lose if the Labyrinth started up again? Or was it truly as greedy for this energy as she was? As The Corsair was?

She even found a little bit of a 'spine' forming in a sense, as he demanded the auburn haired woman turn upon him and taste him. She had a flash for a moment, and realized that no - she was not disgusted by him - she was disgusted by the one man that had harmed her, she wanted to taste this creature, she wanted to have him crying in pleasure as much as he had given her.

So the slim tiny thing climbed upon him, bringing herself around - so that her water drop covered body sparkled in the moonlight and the pale like that was spilling from inside her. She braced herself with his help and then shifted so she could look upon what he was asking her. She shivered, finding herself licking her lips in that moment and lowering her head. "I... I haven't done this before of my own... willingness... I'm sure you have come to realize...but I want to... I want to do this... so if I do something you like... tell me." She said before her tongue snaked out to lick up the length of him.

She decided to just stroke him for now and spend time tasting his length, sometimes 'teasing' but rolling her tongue around the tip of him, but not completely sure yet on what he was going to ask of her. Nor did she know how strong the pleasure would be when he began to taste her.
Last post by GreenWolf - January 11, 2018, 11:14:09 AM
As her hand moved against him, softly curled fingers or tightened grip stroking his length, his breathing hitched and quickened, words grown softer and less frequent as they were replaced by the onrush of gasping breaths.  Like her own, his body brightened from within, but that pale skin lit up blue-gray, steel with a white center, as much his Sidhe inner light as an angler fish's predatory lure.  As it increased with her strokes, subcutaneous markings along his body grew apparent, black stripes and spots, previously not visible and reminiscent of marine life, though his flesh stayed just that: human skin.  His hands held onto her upper arms and shoulders, hungry grasping in massaging patterns as his tentacles followed suit, squirming along the length of her body even as they pulled them higher up onto the slick, blackened rocks, laying him out flat beneath her on an incredibly smooth surface, and giving her plenty of freedom to move about.

"Oh yes, darling girl, more of this.  More of you."  He grunted out as he situated himself against the obsidian bed, "I want to feel your body against mine, I want to show you things you've never dreamed of.  If you're comfortable to, let us partake of each other sooner than later as I want to feel your mouth upon me as I share mine with you."  His words trickled out slowly, like runoff water trickling down a path of pebbles.  Removed from the water, his tentacles disappeared beneath her, long caresses and suctioned releases until they merged to form legs and left him seeming much closer to a man, were it not for that phosphorescence and the markings down his legs that showed where each tendril merged.

As wonderful as this was, it was all part of the Labyrinth's trap to seduce her from her way.  Those old fairy tales always stated clearly, stick to the path, but they were far off the beaten trail and her quest would be easily forgotten under the feel of him.  The clock remained stopped, however, Jareth remained unaware, most likely from the demesne's machinations, leaving the trap open and unknowable, at least for the moment.  His hands trailed down her body, exploring the shape of her form.  Open hands slide from hips to ass, squeezing and lifting to pull her up higher against him.  He wanted to tell her, Stay with me, but the time wasn't ready yet.  She wasn't ready yet.  Soon enough, she would experience a mind numbing orgasm and he would beg her to give up her quest and remain with him in his Kingdom.  A trick of the Labyrinth, but the sincerity of his desire to keep her would make for good bait. 

"Come love, crawl up me and turn around.  I want to taste you."  Lit up like an angler fish, his hardness rising up, bending slightly before her, he was this trial's lure.
Last post by SweetSerenade - December 31, 2017, 02:19:54 PM
She was glowing, Aisling only just realized this as they slipped further from the water. The pleasure he had given her was amazing, and she really wanted to return such a gift to him. She wanted him to realize that she wasn't afraid of him, that she was actually - she was attracted to him - if even just on a physical level. The thing happening between them felt so right, it made her feel things she didn't even know she could feel. Those tentacles flicking against her nipples had her biting her lip and squirming softly. Whimpering in pleasure as she looked up at him.

Her fingers stroked up and down his length, not sure exactly what she was going to do with him, but listening to him speak as she stroked him. He really liked it? That actually made her perk up a bit, that flush coming back to her cheeks as she stroked him a little more. "Well I'd like to try it, sometime... or soon... if you want." She said as she squirmed against the hold of his tentacles. She was not afraid of him, not at all, instead it was obvious that the pleasure was building in her was something that she could potentially become addicted to.

"I'll explore you then, and do so how I please. If something... upsets you, you'll let me know?" She asked as she looked up at him, her green eyes almost neon in their glow now, strange dark cracks seeping into the color. She blinked up at him, and then the young woman pressed her lips to his shoulder, her hand stroking against his flesh as she just let her body run on instinct. Fae were quite sensation based, and sensual based creatures, and it was within them - even half-breeds - to follow their instincts. "And if you want something... I would love to hear it..." She murmured as her hands continued to stroke his length in fascination. Oh hell, it was much different than what she had seen recently, and she had no fear of it, but she wanted to see him filled with as much pleasure as he had given her.
Fan-Based Roleplay / Re: Riddle Me This [TakodaVega...
Last post by SweetSerenade - December 31, 2017, 02:05:54 PM
Alyss was losing herself to this strange concoction of an adventure, whether it was the drugs or the tea - she hoped she would never actually leave. Whatever these fantasies were, she loved every moment of them. His hands tangled in her dark hair, pale eyes closed as she sucked and enjoyed the length of the cock that was in her mouth, letting him fill her throat, and feeling those barbs and piercings rubbing inside of her. She shivered, moaning as his tail snapped at her hand, unaware she had actually started to touch herself. She sat perfectly still for the moment and just continued her work, even as she felt the ache starting to spread through her with a fire that needed to be quenched - if it ever would be.

She actually moaned when he pushed her down and held her there, her hands gripping her legs now as she whimpered around the cock buried so deep in her throat. She gasped softly as he pulled her up so just the tip was grazing her lips, she flicked her tongue out around the tip, not willing to give up this strange new delight that the Cheshire had given her. "mm yes... Yes, I like the taste." Alyss purred out as his tail slipped across her sex, making her whimper, eyes flickering shut as she moaned from the pleasure of the contact. The simple swipe made her sex ache all the more, and she was pretty sure she had started to drip.

"If Cheshire wants to collar his Alyss, I would not object to that. I am yours..." She whispered and then squeaked as he suddenly kissed her, moaning and opening her mouth for his explorations and pleasure. She moaned into the kiss, working her tongue against his and then hissing softly as he bit her lower lip. His words made her shiver, tingle almost, and she gave him a quick flashing smile. "I heard you, Cheshire..." She said as she shifted up a little. He said no hands, but he never said she couldn't brace herself. Her hands rested on his thighs and her lips wrapped around him once more, her tongue stroking his length as she worked on pleasuring him once more.

She sucked on the tip, working and massaging it with her tongue, before pushing down the length of his cock. His Alyss then began a rather hungry sucking and pushing pattern. She forced his length into her throat, on her own, twisting her head a little and rolling her tongue as she came up. She sucked hard as she came up the length, at least the best she could, and would tease and massage his length with her tongue. She kept this pattern going, nice and steady, if a bit hungry, all determined to get that 'cream' she so desired.
Last post by GreenWolf - December 17, 2017, 08:00:21 PM
The Corsair held himself still as she approached him, keeping himself as harmless-seeming as possible.  She was having trouble putting what she wanted into words, except that she wanted him, wanted to repay him for his actions.  "It is not the sort of activity where debts are easily kept track of, Sweetling.  Perhaps it is possible, but in the spur of the moment, it is about pleasure for you as well as your partner.  The drive for equality of giving is enough to ensure both parties feel sufficiently involved and cared for."  As her breasts pressed against his tentacles, they curled around her body in languid passes, slender and thick, suction cups soft and pliable, the ends of two tendrils curled around her breasts to toy at her hardened nipples.  The sight of her reaching towards him built so much excitement on its own, but when those finger wrapped his length, his head tipped back, mouth opening to gasp upwards, gulding down the fresh, sea air.

She shone with such brightness, between them both, they lit up the small pool, leaving their actions observable both as silhouettes and figures, depending on the angle and distance.  The underneath was illuminated by her brightly glowing lower body, showing the pools depths clearly, even despite the silt in the water.  It ran down his smooth flesh in rivulets, tasting of clean water, rather than salt.  As she moved against him, his long limbs found and caressed her backside, urging her closer even though she approached so easily on her own.  "Oh old gods, that feels good." he breathed while his brain translated the question she'd asked him.  "Oh, yes, there are easy ways for us to play with each other's body at the same time, but dry land would be preferable, so you are able to breath."  His grin held such playfulness, it would have been easy to believe he was teasing had he not continued to explain.

"For the moment, I think it best you take this opportunity to explore me, familiarize yourself with my maleness, and once comfortable, we can find a nice place for me to lay back, allowing you to crawl onto my body upside down.  In the future, you will find yourself on the bottom of such an exchange, I'm sure, but, for now, lets avoid anything that would make you feel trapped or scared."  He didn't mention how easily a female could get herself choked if a man mounted her face the way one mounts a woman, but she would figure out that danger on her own, if they ever got that far.  For the moment, he only expected her to continue using her hands, even if they ended up in the Pisces position.  "Just like that, Sweetling.  Feel free to squeeze harder, the shaft is easy to manipulate, isn't it?  Just don't squeeze the balls beneath, as that is where pain would begin.
Fan-Based Roleplay / Re: Riddle Me This [TakodaVega...
Last post by TakodaVega - December 03, 2017, 05:25:58 PM
Cheshire would raise an eyebrow at her comment, though after tonight there would be nothing like him that she could compare him or any other male too. He planned to keep it that way, to show her that there were none that would be superior to him. To add to it she would feel the slow stroke of his feline tail up between her legs to swat her fingers away from her sex. "Now a good kitten will wait until she gets her cream won't she before she gets to give herself pleasure again, hmmm?" His voice was dark as he dragged his clawed fingertips along her hair.

It was silky smooth, a nice contrast to the treatment he gave her as when she decided to dip her head down again he held her there a heartbeat, two before she could come back up. Her tight little throat of hers was heavenly but he knew that she needed to be pleading for his mercy, for his touch, for him to fuck her before he would give her what she really wanted. Maybe, in fact, needed at this point. Though she seemed hungry, and that was good, almost as good as her lips wrapped around him though this time he pulled her back until he pulled the head of his cock away from her delicious mouth, letting the tip drag across her lips in a slow sensual stroke.

"Tell me, do you like the taste? The feeling of a proper male taking your mouth like it should, to be treated like a wanton pet?" At the comment, the feline tail dragged back along her slick sex. "Perhaps I'll even put a collar around your throat, to show them all that you are mine." He growled the world, a dark primal sound as he pulled his cock away only for his mouth to claim hers, his tongue demanding the entrance where his cock had once been. Only if she obeyed would she feel his tongue brush against hers in an almost possessive stroke. He broke the kiss only with a bite of her lower lip. "Now," he growled, "If kitten wants her cream she will have to show me just how good that tongue is." He leaned back in that chair, still at full attention, throbbing for her.

His body was not the pristine shape of a man, he was held together with thread and staples that crossed his body in a way that stated that this creature had used plenty of his nine lives, and he intended to make sure that she knew just what he had learned over those lives as he waited, before he held up a finger. "Remember I said your tongue, no hands. show me if your mouth can be just as good without aid, I am sure you don't want to disappoint me."
Last post by SweetSerenade - November 13, 2017, 01:11:21 PM
Aisling was gulping for air, trying to focus herself after the orgasm that The Corsair had given her, it was unlike anything she had ever experienced and it was still spinning through her mind like a leaf on a pond during a storm. She shuddered, as she looked down, watching him, seeing that glowing beauty, and then noticing that her own skin was doing the same. Like pale moonlight she was lighting up the area around them, it was a gentle light, but she stared at herself in shock and shuddered at the feeling of his mouth coming so close but stopping short of her sex. She kept herself up a bit, even as he held her, and watched as he slowly rose from the waters.

She found herself surprised at the way he asked her, and looked up at him. Her cheeks flushed a bit as she looked to the side a little at his words, her body shuddering faintly as she felt the rippling after-effects of the powerful pleasure this Sidhe creature had given her. She licked her lips as she watched him come from the water, and stopped to stare at the length of his cock. She reached out with careful fingers, even as he was getting himself pulled up a bit. "I... I like what you were doing, but I want to touch you too... it seems only right, and I want to ... I want to touch you." She whispered as she looked up at him. Her fingers carefully danced down the length, feeling the hardness and humming for a moment as she found another flash of a thought that had her blushing darker than ever. She realized that part of her wondered what he tasted like, and she didn't even know how to say it.

"I'm sure it's what I wish, but I... ah... I liked what you were doing before... can we arrange to have both without either of us getting hurt?" She asked as she squirmed for a moment, pulling herself closer to the rock he was on, her fingers slowly wrapping around the length of him as she stared up at him, her breasts brushing against his tentacles as she brought herself against him. "I will keep checking the clock, but I think the Labyrinth is greedy for this as much as we are..." She whispered as her cheeks flushed a little harder and she squirmed.
General Roleplay / Re: The Prince of Madness (Tak...
Last post by TakodaVega - November 12, 2017, 02:44:45 AM
"And when does a demon care about someone being truthful?" She managed to rebut, though her vision blurred as she tried to look at him. She shut her eyes, suddenly wondering if this is what death was like. To have fought for so long only to be met with an end at the hands of the things of legends and books. However the touch the lit up her lips made her eyes open again. The touch had been tender, which had surprised considering his cruelty and the way he seemed to look at her. The seconds were like hours for her as Hope scraped by some sort of semblance to sanity.

His comment made her laugh, though the sound was hollow, "Would it matter, Sorrow?" She genuinely asked him, it was only fair. He gave her such odd signals of how he wished of her or how he treated her. Yet he kept his word, his finger tips brushing along her forehead to have the agony that had gripped her fade away, at least for now. Though her wrist still hurt with a dull throb as though a reminder of her new role into this life and to state that this was indeed real and not a figment of her imagination.  She carefully pushed herself back up to her knees trembling slightly as she rested against his legs.

The cruelty that danced across his lips made a small shiver down her spine but outside of making her feel the pain her body was trying to hide he made no move to harm her but still gave her choices. Choices that could carry consequences if she answered wrongly. "No," she admitted about his question about wanting to die, "Though I am not afraid to die if it comes to that one day." She felt weary and frankly she would have been quite content to curl up into a bed and for once been held and soothed like this was simply a bad dream. "I...only hate the cards I have been dealt. I don't think humanity has anything to do with my own choices."